[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An honest discussion on Western Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
As an ex-Muslim living in a majority Muslim Canadian community, I understand how annoying some Muslims can be. Islam is a terrible religion that preaches violence and scientific falsehoods. But unlike European communities, in my community (mostly Muslim Pakis, then Arabs and a few Eastern Asians) rape is not an issue. Neither is murder or crime at all. Muslims in my city are middle class citizens and are mostly good people, though there are a few extremists and the extremists don't hurt people (to my knowledge. I'm sure domestic abuse exists).

The legalization of gay marriage is quite widely accepted, though there are a handful of people who don't like it. Western education has definitely done these people well. Most Muslims denounce terrorists like ISIS members and the Charlie Hebdo attackers and the supporters usually keep quiet (there aren't many). I've told some Muslims and a few other ex-Muslim atheists about my atheism and they weren't aggressive towards me.

Arabs, mostly Palestinians really hate Israel and some of them hate Jews, but I only know one who was public about it.

So what the fuck is the problem with European Muslims. These European pussies are being trampled and whining about refugees, but here they've for the most part integrated just fine. I'm guessing it's the wage gaps, but I don't live in Europe so I'll let you answer.
>>
Population. In small amounts they pretend to be peaceful until they get more of themselves. Then they start to voice and eventually take over. Muslims are like a disease. Islam is a symptom.
>>
>>55485153
What made you leave Islam?
How did your family respond to it?
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 480x480
>>55485153
Kek ahmed give up your scary al taqiyya games. We Nordic warriors of Christ can seen through your pathetic scary tactics.
>>
>Western Muslims

No such thing.
>>
>>55485289
Internet showed me scientific contradictions. They're real. Also I was tired of defending people who were clearly wrong.

Family doesn't know.
>>
>>55485153
Taqiyya I know what this is.

But in all seriousness?

All those "refugees" are a mix of:
>The Worthless who want free shit
>The sadistic who are escaping retribution for their crimes
>Terrorist Cells infiltrating in the chaos
>Radicals who like to think non-muslims are fair game because they aren't human, they're infidels

Any hypothectical "good" muslim is still in his own country living his good decent life. Europe is literally drowning in what basically amounts to the niggers of islam. This was a disaster waiting to happen from the start. It's mass exodus of the middle east's worst into a society that's entirely against the idea of fighting.
>>
>>55485543
Why havent you told them yet?
What do you tell them when they go to pray and you dont?
How do you think they would react?

Im honestly curious about this. btw sorry for the questions
>>
>>55485153
The answer is simple.

Canada and Europe both have a selective immigration policy.

If you've immigrated to Canada or the USA in the last 50 years then you're probably either a doctor, an engineer, a successful entrepreneur, or a PhD holder. Educated families are naturally far more likely to be moderate in terms of Islam and less likely to commit crime or ghetto-use.

In Europe, there is no selective immigration policy.
The kind of people who immigrated here from Pakistan and the Middle East are representative of the general population of Pakistan and the Middle East: backwards, conservative, religious, stupid, economically unsuccessful, likely to commit child rape.

In Europe a person who is a doctor or engineer is NO more likely to be accepted for immigration or asylum than a factory worker.

That is why our Muslims are such trash: because most Muslims are trash and North America filters fir the few good ones.
>>
>>55485578
The "good Muslims" are the ones who don't read the Qu'ran. These people genuinely believe that apostates aren't ordered to be killed and that gays should be killed. They're ignorant of their own religion which is a positive in my book. Western education is also a factor.
>>
>>55485543
Is there any real point in calling yourself an ex Muslim?

Most middle class people born into Muslim families don't see about the scripture except that they see Islam as their "side".

Everyone assumes you're a Muslim anyway so you can get all of the perks (virgin wife, low rate of divorce, wife who can cook and values being a mother)without having to do the work.
>>
>>55485153

The problem is numbers. If there were only a few of them, they would be easily tolerable. But there are over a billion of them. That's far too many.
>>
>>55485153
Can you tell me a thing or two about the expansionist nature of your islamic community?

I suppose they're all in favor of more immigration from islamic countries. I suppose they're also in favor of more people converting.
>>
>>55485662
My family doesn't pray. Ignorance of their faith which is why they aren't violent.

I pretend to just be a peaceful, "moderate" like them. They won't disown me if I come out, but it will probably disappoint them and I don't want to make them unhappy unnecessarily. They've been good to me.
>>
>>55485809
It isn't that they're unaware of sharia verses, it's that in mosque they get told about the verses Muhammad delivered earlier in his life while in Mecca, which are all about spirituality and peaceful coexistence.

What they're ignorant of is naskh aka abrogation, which are verses in the Quran saying that when a verse contradicts another verse, the verse that Muhammad revealed more recently is what matters .
And they don't realise that the later part of Muhammad's life was dedicated to war which is when he said all the verses like "slay the infidels where you find them" abd verses relating to how a Islamic state should be governed and what laws should be followed (sharia).

Every time the Quran has a "Islam is the religion of peace" style quote, it almost guaranteed gets abrogated by the sword verse or some other verse about conquering and killing infidels.
>>
>>55485853
I don't want to marry someone who is a Muslim and lie about my beliefs. If she finds out, divorce. I don't tell everyone about my atheism and reap some benefits, but I still have to respect myself.

I understand where you're coming from, but that's not how I want to live
>>
File: jew question mark.png (3 KB, 209x242) Image search: [Google]
jew question mark.png
3 KB, 209x242
>>55485153
First, the mudslimes that move to Europe are subhuman scum looking for welfare that the Muslim nations are taking the opportunity to dump and earn as a bonus some political influence there.
Second, there is definitely a plan by some powerful and cunning Muslims(Muslim brotherhood i hear) to conquer western countries, you are basically a useful idiot that serves as a sleeper agent. If a native Canadian(aka Chinese)/Muslim war breaks somehow you have an absurdly high probability of siding with the Muslims because if you don't the Chinese might anyway see you as an enemy. A jew might not be an globalist banker but he is certainly against jewish globalist banker killer neonazis because these people constitute a threat to him as well. This is a sort of polarization that always happens in crisis.
Third, the violent Muslims might be a minority but under a liberal society they are a huge threat just cuz nobody will get rid of them. That way their terrorism is unavoidable, being highly effective in making people fearful and submissive to islamists. This includes specially you, traitors are never treated kindly by any ideology, nation, religion or whatever.
Basically, if you want to be "multicultural" and "integrate" you need to get rid and show disapproval to any muslim because it existence within a liberal society threatens this society. That's why liberal values are doomed to failure, they won't clean all "heresy"(dangerous ideologies to liberalism) from their society(but "fascist scum" of course). They actually promote them. Wonder who could be behind this? Pic related
>>
>>55485893
People have different opinions. Some want tighter immigration, slightly more want it to be easier.

They're probably pro-conversion, but they aren't too vocal about spreading their faith. None of my friends go around like missionaries, converting other people.

Generally older people do that, though not many.
>>
>>55486308
That's a good point for me to think about. If it's for my life, unless I could leave the conflict, I'd side with Muslims so that I wouldn't get killed for my skin color. I don't support the Chinese government anyway.

I would not betray Canada though. It's my home.
>>
>>55485809
>>55485543
What did you see in particular?

I have one person in particular I want to turn into an ex Muslim, and so to prepare and practice for that I've been talking to other Muslims one on one over kik.
And in my experience I can show them
-the verse about a woman's legal testimony being worth half a man's
-the verses and hadiths of killing apostates
-they can be aware of the fact that Muhammad consummated a marriage with a 10 year old
-I can show them how Muhammad killed a woman's father, then laterctortured her husband to death to find the location of a tribes treasure then killed the rest of her tribe and had her marry him later that evening . The wife was saafiya
-I can tell them about naskh aka abrogation

They can be aware of all these things but it is not enough for them to say "I do not agree with this religion".
Their filter is too strong.

So what did it for you?what specific video did you watch or verses were you shown?
>>
>>55486596
A better answer is >>55485685
>>
>>55486772
It was more of a process for me. It's not like a door where you just leave, it takes a while to think over it.

The scientific contradictions did it for me since there's no way it can be true after that.

You can tell him how unfair Eternal Hell is. Allah isn't as merciful as he claims.
>>
>>55487360
I think an example of scientific contradiction was the verse on embryonic development. Saying that the skeleton develops first or something. You'll have to verify it.

There are plenty more.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.