[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poor white people. Im sorry.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg (396 KB, 1000x1288) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg
396 KB, 1000x1288
How does it feel to be white? I mean Im in college and when ever Im in govt class for example, people just bash white people and the teacher leads them into the obvious answer... I feel so bad.
>Ok class, who do we see as politicians? who is running for Pres., Governor, ect...
>RICH WHITE MEN!
>Ok class, why is the pay for most political positions so low?
>SO RICH WHITE MEN CAN CONTROL EVERYTHING!
>Ok class, so why is Texas a Red state even though minorities outnumber WHITE MEN
>WHITE MEN
>WHITE MEN
>WHHIIITTTEEE MEEEENNNNNNNN
FUCK.

The look in the only white males in the rooms eyes when ever this is repeated nonstop throughout the day is just blank.. almost like the thousand yard stare.

My parents are from Iran and ever since being a child I've known the love of white people. They are caring, nice and share what they have with every one else. I feel so bad when Im in public and its "Politically Correct" to bash white people. Hell, even in my class there is a white female with her bitch buddy, and all they do is bash whites every opportunity they get.

When will this end? Has it always been like this? I remember learning in history all about how white men made this country great and it was only when they ALLOWED the other races to have a say in what is good for America, that it started to go downhill. So is it correct to say that after the great depression that America's downfall started? Civil rights movement and all.
>>
>>55484215
I'm also beginning to feel some brown guilt.
>>
>>55484215
I'm Persian too and feel the same way.
>>
>>55484215
>When will this end?
It won't end till liberals make everything look like Detroit, muh progressivism.
>>
>>55484215
I'm from Argentina, but I'm brown, a negro bolita, and I'm guilty for ruining this country too.
>>
please don't feel sorry for us

it's our own fault, and the same people will stab you right in the back
>>
Most Iranians I know are redpilled as fuck. It always confused me growing up how all these middle-eastern (thanks, American education) people hated the veil and wore tons of Western clothing and pushed their kids like Asians, and worshipped French cooking and all that kind of stuff.
>>
>>55484391
Really though, I know this is a meme /pol/ mindset, but there has to be a turning point. I hear that every 20 years there is a 6 year period of people "fighting" for political correctness then it dies out again. some old fart said that.

There has to be a turning point. right guys?
>>
>>55484215
You need to whine and bitch about needing a safe space. It's the only way they'll be satisfied enough to listen, since their aim is to emasculate you.
>>
>>55484501
We're rapidly approaching it, especially following the disasters at Yale and Missouri.

The narrative is coming apart.
>>
>>55484501
>>55484574
I'd say we're 2-5 years out yet
>>
>>55484215

...dude, we don't want you kissing our asses, only pompous niggers would accept that sort of thing.

All you can do to help us is ignore the identity politics BS and don't be an asshole. Really, that's all we're asking for.
>>
File: 1394489823765.jpg (351 KB, 685x962) Image search: [Google]
1394489823765.jpg
351 KB, 685x962
>>55484215
It doesn't bother me at all. Whenever I hear that kind of shit, I swell with pride. In my US History class the professor was talking about how whites rounded up Natives and just got rid of them like trash. Me and my buddy were both grinning ear to ear. Its not the school's fault, its the parents fault for not instilling pride in their kids.
>>
>>55484215
>Are you kidding me? What "university" is this?
>>
Avoid history departments if you're white. It's the field liberals go into if they want to pretend they're legitimate scholars. One of the history professors at my college (old jewish lady) was fired for intentionally giving white male students low scores. Apparently she had gotten away with this for over a decade.
>>
File: Trump chan.png (285 KB, 672x906) Image search: [Google]
Trump chan.png
285 KB, 672x906
>>55484619
Quicker if Trump becomes president.

Just remember to vote.
>>
>>55484305
>>55484310
please redpill your brown friends. if us white people go extinct all of the luxuries you enjoy in life are going to disappear
>>
advances in genetic engineering and bionics and the age of post scarcity will solve everything m8.. I hope..

all types of people can get along like we do in a mmorpg
>>
>>55484501
Yes and no. It's true that people will get sick of political correctness and then we will have a number of years where it will die down. The problem is a lot of the policies and practices, especially in academia will stick around. The PC your seeing in colleges today were built on the PC craziness of the nineties. Now that they are back in control they are expanding even more.

For example, in the nineties, the PC crowd was hammering for gays in the military and Don't Ask Don't tell gets put in. Liberals lose control then come back in 2008. Don't Ask Don't tell is dropped and gays are allowed to openly serve, now its moved to transgenders rights in military.
>>
>>55484305
>I'm also beginning to feel some brown guilt.
lol is this a thing now?
>>
>>55484215
>How does it feel to be white?

Not bad actually. I have the confidence that everything I have accomplished in my life was done through my own merits and not handed to me because I was a special snowflake victim.
>>
>>55484215
No, America's downfall started with this. Trust me, it's a 1 hour long documentary that has very disturbing parrellels to what was predicted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
I know an hour is a lot to ask of one person, but it's literally the explanation for what happened to America.
>>
>>55484215

White men are the scapegoat for the neo-facist sjw movement in the west. Its time to stand up for yourselves
>>
>>55485197
Haha, this..., this, so much.

These faggots will always be double-guessing whether what they accomplished was truly great or just the product of liberal propaganda.
>>
>>55484688
community college. yea yea i know, shit place to learn but Im trying. about to get my associates in CRIJ. Gonna hopefully be a cop soon.
good news is, since this is a community college, every one here is an idiot and Im gliding by with easy A's. got a 99 in my biology 2 for example with very little studying.
most classes here are a joke. only had 1 or 2 hard classes that I can think of in all of my 60 credit hours here.
>>
>>55484215
Growing up I hated life and actively wished I was something else.
But now it feels good.
Now I do not feel the need to be approved by an illiterate rapist on an undeserved scholarship.
Now I warm myself by the rising fire.
I am a white guy, OP, FOR YOU.
>>
>>55484215
Please don't let us die.
>>
>>55485322
watched it already. actually researched into his videos / comments. Seems legit and I love the guys personality. "useful idiots" and all, hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>55484215
I spent 2 years of my life getting shot at by sand people and I don't like them one bit, but Iranian's are from a different world than those mud monkeys.

Every single one I meet over here is either a business owner, or works really hard at whatever it is they do. Explain to me Iranian how can your people manage to not be so shit when surrounded by shit?
>>
File: BROS..gif (2 MB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
BROS..gif
2 MB, 300x228
>>55484215
>>
The comfort is that the people blaming whites for everything don't actually control anything (except maybe your grades if you're in an unlucky class at university). The number of times I hear in a day "at the risk of sounding politically incorrect:" is substantial. Trying to demonize some way of thinking, or invent some worldview where discriminating against just this one group doesn't actually change the way people think. If anything it just provokes dissent among the vast majority that you'll never get an opportunity to indoctrinate, which fortunately also constitutes the majority of the voting public.

A seditious PhD. gets power in that one class where they get to hold your GPA hostage and nowhere else. If anything, their students are an outlet for the frustration at just how inconsequential their beliefs really are. In a way, all this opposition to whiteness is healthy in that it makes it so easy to justify the opposite.
>>
File: hooby.jpg (999 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hooby.jpg
999 KB, 1920x1080
>>55484625
honestly I do seem to be "kissing ass" but still all of what I say is true. it seems that way only because I recently ACTIVELY looked into my childhood and past in general, only to see people talking shit about whites, while only experiencing joy when in their company. Sure there are some assholes but even then the assholes leave you alone / arent as bad as some other ethnicity's.

Hell, for example, my has been a racist ever since she came to America. Her first real experience with black people was a mugging that she to this day bears the scars of, and then later in life I remember being in the car when a group of blacks threatened to kill me and my brother if she didnt give them her purse and jewelry. we were about 4-7 years old at the time.
Dad is more "understanding" but hes just being nice. he constantly complains of blacks not tipping him and / or running out on payments in his current occupation. recently one beat him up for no reason.
Brother and I had our shit stolen constantly by blacks as kids. Even my first fight was with a black kid.

IDK what you guys think of hispanics but they seem chill here. the whole philosophy is centered around respect. you respect them and they'll respect you, and that's their thugs. The regular ones are kind no matter what, even if you're rude as fuck to them.
>>
>>55485561
Honestly my family is the "black sheep" of Iranians, although my mom did have a successful shop for about 13 years. From what I've seen (dads friends) Iranians come in two bunches. The ones that hang with my dad, which are no better than white trash here (like ignorant and addicted to substances) while my moms side of the family / friends are all kind hard working people that are honest / loyal.

I guess a sense of family is what binds our "culture" if you will. I wouldnt know too much about that sadly as American culture has fucked me in the ass about that. its a shame really. kind of feels too late to "fit in" now a days.

I'm first generation Iranian if that helps?
>>
>>55484305
you're not alone, Half Jew here
>>
I dunno, I went to university in the early 90's.

I wasn't polarized by the internet now was I trying to craft an identity through ideology, so I did not care at all.

We did discuss many shitty things that have happened, such as colonialism, 20'th century imperialism ect.

But we were discussing the hegemonic entities that created those situations, not "white" people, it's pointless it just discuss "white" people.

"white" people is not even a real thing.

If somebody actually tried to put shit on me for being white, I'd point out that as a member of a representative democracy, white people as individuals had exactly as much to do with everything that's happened in the past as the person I am talking to is responsible for what's going on right now.

Basically the exact same shit I do when you fucks get up my ass about my age and act like I'm to blame for shit (as if gen x had the numbers to do anything in any case), I point out that I am as responsible for the way shit is now as you're responsible for what's going on right now.

And then depending on who I am talking to, I will begin to break down the logistics of consumerism and point out how it is entirely propped up upon disenfranchisement, and I'll go through specific situations, such as child labour ect. Irl, I can just look at a person and from what they're wearing/carrying I can easily condemn them by their own morals, whatever those may be. Unless they're really fringe and don't actually give a shit about other people, but in that case, they'd have no reason to have started shit with me in the first place.

When people shit on me, I give it right back.

If I was in University today, I'd pretzel up all the people that chap your ass, and I'd do it with a smile. And I'd do it to you too, because you're probably just as vapid and self-indulgent in your views.

See, I know the truth of life in the west: All of our machines run upon blood, and we like it that way, and every consumer tacitly approves.
>>
>>55485438
Might as well skate by on that sweet, sweet affirmative action cheese while you can, Ahmed. It's not going to last much longer.
>>
>>55484310
>>55484305
>>55484215

To borrow a fucked up phrase straight from tumblr, it ends when white men get "poc allies."

If you want to help, speak up. Befriend whites. Remind the males what it means to be male.

Storytelling is powerful on the group level. As an "outsider" your stories of how white people have personally helped you will resonate with other non-whites. The more non-whites who speak up, the easier it will be to get the whites out of their chairs.

You can also connect your stories to a political atmosphere. You can use your personal stories to build up white accomplishments. Tell people how you, as a non-white, are welcomed to this country to live free lives free of persecution because of classical liberal ideals. Tell them how the concepts of free speach, free expression and free press have given non-whites great opportunities they find in few other places.

Whatever you do, the worst thing you can do is remain silent.
Speak up.

as a follow-up, I believe strongly in fact-based policy and argument. If you lose an argument based on fact, concede defeat like a man and do your research. If you lose an argument based on emotion default to the central point

"I am not a white person, I have only experienced good things from whites, how can you claim my experiences do not matter?"
>>
>>55486216
>All of our machines run upon blood, and we like it that way, and every consumer tacitly approves.
Well said. Part of what makes this blame game so utterly unproductive is the fact that it's still happening, and we're still all letting it happen because we like our cheap bananas, our designer shirts and whatever else the stores are selling.
>>
>>55486243
lol yea sure buddy. I'm the one in class doing better than literally every one by not even trying. Dont try to take away from my ability to parrot useless information on command you dirty faggot.
Literally every one in class does nothing but complain when it comes test time. Not my fault you're probably one of those idiots that did that and stressed over it instead of going in with a clear mind and letting your brain do the work for you. Fucking Econ class average for the WHOLE DEPARTMENT was 62 and I had the highest grade of 92. I was pissed it wasnt a 95 and THAT my friend is the difference between some one like me and some one like you. YOU complain, and I make shit happen. you just got shat on by a shit-skin.

I will be using affirmative action for entrance into the police career I'm looking for. already halfway through the process. I actually joked about it to some guys that were in my "group" of applicants. Something along the lines of "never seen a Iranian person as a cop, so Im sure I'll get in no problem." Lo and behold it came true.

Thanks Obama.
>>
>>55486305

I'll expand on this:

modern progressivism functions like a religion. You don't speak up in order to convert the true believers, but to sway the ones who are the middle and the doubters.

Further, one of their main successes is the success of religons: call to action

When you do speak up, end your speeches with calls to action.
These can be general:
"We all should treat everyone equally and fairly, even if they are old white men, they're still people. Don't sit idly by while people are shunned by things they cannot control."
or specific
"Who cares about his race or gender? Race and gender are less important than his argument and his qualifications and that's all we should care about!"

If you do take up this call to arms, you'll have to find your voice, but the skeleton of the process is not too complicated.
I can help with the general scheme of it, I was trained PsyOp and also am in sales (a profession of persuasion). I'll stick around if you have questions.
>>
>>55486601
>>55486243

Final point from me unless asked,

Ignore these faggots. I promise they are in a minority in the real world. If you let them sway your actions they will ensure the death of white people. I'm ashamed of them (because I'm a "c*ck" by their standards) because they don't have the sophistication to fight the powers that be. Nigger tier whites.
>>
>>55484501
Yeah but you need something big to happen to make the Country conservative again
Like the Iranian Hostage crisis which created the Reaganite era and pushed the country to the right(to the point what would be seen as a conservative pre Reagan like Obama is seen as too liberal)
>>
>>55486305
Honestly, a very well written post but put yourself in my shoes. If I did take a stand and point out how whites have helped not only my family but EVERY race on this planet (with emphasis on my family of course to make it personable), I'd either sound like an autist / white supremacist or even worse, realize that no one is on my side.I only mention that "no one would be on my side" because from what I've experienced, whites especially are MUCH more silent / absent from conversations about themselves because they've been conditioned to do so.

I'd be alone in this debate. Not that I mind it, but if it all amounts to nothing, then whats the point?

I've actually done this before. Last semester, the SAME teacher asked if affirmative action was technically equality.
Black girl went off IMMEDIATELY saying yes it is equality because of "muh struggles" and I pointed out that it was not. I kept pointing out her logical fallacies (muh advantage = muh equality) and NO ONE ELSE took my stance vocally. Sure most people nodded but no one else spoke out to show their support. The only support I got was from some random mixed girl in the back of the room that kind of agreed with both sides.
my points for true equality was to phase out names / sexes / religions on applications for colleges and only have bar-codes. who ever had the highest GPA or the college thought would make the best candidate, then they should get in regardless of quotas.
black girls debate was about how all the people in power were white and if they had it their way then they would only allow whites to get in to colleges. she also stated that since blacks were denied education in the past, that it has affected them now in future generations. my rebuttal was how education was a responsibility and they should not blame the government that they don't want to learn. you can learn anything in the world right now all because of the internet.
>>
NIGGGER ALL NEED TO DIE!!!!!
LISTEN TO MY SONG ABOUT THIS, FUCK NIGGER CHIMPS.

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
>>55484215
>>55484305
>>55484310
kek, don't feel bad honorary Aryans. I'd be more concerned about what der juden has in store for you and yours after they finish polishing us off.

Sure we'll die horribly and be the hated boogy men LITERALLY HITLER through whatever recorded history will be left but those that survive... bleh... talk about a fate worse than death. A real 1984 except even worse with human sacrifices, eyes wide shut parties, and the blotting out/destruction of the beauty and uniquness of each and every race (except for g-ds chosen ones of course :^)

Oh protect Japan if we fail please, arabs will be the only ones who can pull through after we're gone and I always was impressed by how hard they fought back in the 2nd war
>>
>>55484215
It feels good, we just have to tune that shit out because it's everywhere in unis these days.
>>
>>55486879
>>55486608
>>55486305
guess I should of finished my thought. I kind of got carried away with my rant.....
Well I was meaning to ask is there any other way of doing what you stated? Get people involved by being vocal about my experiences? It doesn't seem to work too well at least where I am. Most people go to community colleges to just get a degree and that's it. seems like no one is here to actually socialize / improve themselves really. It seems like a school of mutes most of the time.
>>
>>55487370
As a PoC you have a fucking say. Just say in class:
>I don't think everything / X subject matter / flying spaghetti monsters are the white man's fault
>All races committed terrible atrocities and had terrible wars, but in this last few centuries, the white civilization was the triumphant one
>instead of keeping the power, they've been ceding it to minorities, and I don't think it's right we judge them for what their ancestors did, when ours tried to do the same but failed

Just saying stuff like above will get other white people talking, they might try to silence them, but they can't silence you, if try, just cry oppression. Abuse the system to destroy it.
>>
>>55484310
>>55484215
Thanks friends. We'll never be the same and its not good to pretend we can ever ignore race. But once you accept our differences and find camaraderie in each other you have true diversity. Not leftist "diversity".
>>
>>55487334
Quite. Unis here too are filled with limp-wristed nu-males and pink haired special snowflakes. They might not chimp out like US college students but they fundamentally operate the same.
>>
>>55487525
brah I've done that before. I bring up how so many armies / cultures had racism and slaves ect... I even brought up the movie 300 (because most people wont know how to relate to any subject without a cultural reference for an example...) and said
>my ancestors killed whites and enslaved half the world, so does that mean that whites can bash me and murder people in the middle east justifiably?
>half the world was enslaved, so why aren't people trying to lynch me just as much if not MORE than the whites they hate oh so much.
>EVERY race in the WORLD had slaves at one point so it all should cancel out.
but none of this seems to matter. they ignore it 99% of the time and the 1% they dont, they just say "whitey still be keepin us down mayne"

I just feel like over all at least in my current environment, I should give up and be silent. I guess community college is not the place for facts.
>>
>>55487198
>>55487370

it's hard. we're up against some seriously deep social conditioning. It's all done by accident (I don't buy the le merchant story*), but the feminization of schooling at primary levels is real and women love to feel things. One of the things they love to feel is the guilt-empathy-forgiveness cycle, and so the story of white's being bad is a favorite.

I'll get to your shoes in a minute, but here's mine:

I was one of the earliest classes to taste this shit. I was born in '83. In second grade I first heard stories of how terrible white people had been. It was much more balanced than it is now though, it was peppered with plenty of "and then we fixed it, it's not perfect now but its so much better."

Now consider the current generation of whites. They've not just tasted it, they're drowning in it.

Anyway, that's what your up against from the white side. Most whites have done one of two things-
1 full on empathy/guilt
2 numbness

Ultimately breaking whites from those states is the goal, but the steps in the interim involve gaining those important "allies" I spoke about.

continued.

*If jews ran the world why are they destroying the european buffer states between the and arabs?
I believe in a conspiracy of coincidence.
>>
>>55488066
honestly I always wanted to know the narrative in schools years before I was born. makes sense though. small bits and pieces would be manageable but this ocean of guilt that was force fed down their throats is what is doing this.

Fuck, must be hard being a white parent. cant imagine asking my kid what he learned today only to learn that the teacher told him to check his privileged and that he caused AIDs and Ebola.
>>
>>55484215
leave college and get a job. see if that bullshit follows you into the real world
>>
File: 1446448809377.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446448809377.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>55484215
>When will this end?
By the next generation. Like transgenderism, liberalism and feminism, these things are just a fad. All but the most stubborn individuals of this generation will realize their shit's fucking stupid in the next decade or so, then pass that on to their kids.
>Has it always been like this?
Usually in some way, shape, or form. Some examples of this sort of thing throughout history:

>The French Revolution
>The 60's Counterculture Movement / Hippies
>American Revolutionary War

It goes without saying that the people have been blaming rich white men (and sometimes, women) for their problems. Though frankly, some of these complaints were actually justified, they're still excellent examples. There's likely more great examples, but I'm too tired to care to remember any.

>it was only when they ALLOWED the other races to have a say in what is good for America
Congratulations. You've figured out half of the problem.

The other half is the problem perpetuated by these other races convincing actual white men and women that their say is what's best, which is why we have things like Feminism and SJW's now.

>The Great Depression
America started to do spectacularly after the Great Depression, but the Civil Rights Movement was, indeed, the beginning of the end. More notably, I think, when black people realized that by being given an inch, they could take a mile. So after several decades, you can imagine that after all those miles they've taken, shit's gotten out of hand.
>>
>>55487198
>>55487370
>>55488066

cont'd

How?

The key is in relationships. Like I said at the start, make friends and get them involved.

>Sure most people nodded
Pick people who nod to approach and befriend
The best targets will meet the following conditions (in no particular order)
1. be conventionally not un-attractive (normal to kinda attractive is best)
2. be well spoken
3. be involved in discussions

Race is not important, but ultimately you want whites to speak too. Still, approach anyone who nods.

How should you approach them? Honestly. "I saw you nodding while I was talking about X, I'm really annoyed with the culture on campus..."
Then you go from there.

That's literally how the far-left got their "allies" at the start. Yes, it's proselytizing. Yes, you'll get shot down for any number of reasons. Yes, it will put you out of your comfort zone and maybe even on a social hit list. It's also what needs to happen, and it needs to happen in "marginalized" groups.

Alternatively, you could start by converting members of your own group. If you're Iranian, seek Iranians. Build a network of your in-group pro-westerners and get them to be active.

The most important part of all of this, is to actually build friendships. You originally ally yourself on politics, but don't let that keep you tied to them if the friendship isn't there. It's as hippy-dippy lovey-dovey of me as you'll ever get, but a relationship that has value outside of politics cannot be fractured. Look for friends, then make them, then motivate them, then take action.

There are also more "over the table" means.
Make a group. Make a facebook group. Make a public affair when you have just a few people.

Literally anyone standing against the tide will gain disproportionate attention in the current campus atmosphere. Most people are just looking for "what's different" and will lend you their vote.
>>
>>55488702
>>55487198
>>55487370

Finally as to the "how" question:

There's also just basic propoganda.

Infographs to distributed digitally or manually, flyers/pamphlets, protests/demonstrations, radio/tv/vine/youtube pieces...

Any form of media you think you can reach is a rich field. Make sure you get your facts straight so that we win with facts and that your style matches the target audience style (this is IMPORTANT, the *style* must match the *target audience* style).

I'll continue lurking for more questions.

The more specific your questions, the better I can answer them.
>>
well I'm out guys. gotta get some dirty ol sleep for tomorrows PC college bullshit.
Thanks to all that participated in this conversation, opened my eyes a little more and gave me some initiative to take action for the betterment of America as a whole. I may not have any say for now but at least I learned what I can do in future events.

Take care my lovely white people.
Especially you anon. >>55488702
>>
>>55488624
With this one's last statement, you can say the end really began with Lyndon B Johnsons. Great Society. That layed the foundation for the modern and dying Welfare state.
>>
>>55487329
>Persian
>=Arab
>>
>>55488250

You'd have to ask questions of people in other places. People on /pol/ bring up a lot of feminized classroom discussions, but I almost never fully experienced that in class or ever experience that in daily life, but I grew up in Texas. We have lipservice "women are important and their voices should be heard" but we also have a wide spread cultural understanding that women and men are different.
>>
>>55484215
Americas downfall started when we gave women equal rights. It began rocketing downwards in the 60s, and I think we've entered a parallel hell dimension sometime in the late 2000s.
>>
>>55489691
I'll never figure out how people can say this about their own mothers/sisters/daughters/wives. It just seems so backwards.

>>55484215
Almost as backwards as modern progressives. I think they're fronting or are otherwise not serious about their cause.
>>
>>55484215
I don't have to deal with that shit because I never went to goy camp. It doesn't happen outside of college campuses and tumblr.
>>
It really really fucking sucks -white guy here
It starts in Highschool and even before, and at first you buy into it,it beats you down. You might become a facebook posting leftest and go into a career in movie criticism instead of engineering even though you were valediction.
>>
You can't say certain things without being cast out as a racist , bigot, or over-privileged. Things don't make sense anymore. Our culture is decaying from the inside out, and I attribute that to the decline in traditional moral values. There was a time where whites were more privileged than others, but that time has past and the pendulum has swung too far and over-corrected and its still going and going. Affirmative action is racist but not in the way that most people here would think. Liberals literally believe that blacks are too incompetent to get into jobs/university without lowering the bar just for them. If that's not racist I don't know what is. We are also expected to accept that blacks are better at sports, but also accept that we are somehow all the same except that we are all exactly the same despite tens of thousands of years of divergent evolution and solid observational facts to the contrary. To simply state facts is now racist. Whites get shit on even by their own. It's become a force all its own. I hold out hope though, that society in the future will look back on all these SJWs as an example of what not to be. The will make our society hit rock bottom, and from there we will realize we've hit rock bottom and there will be nowhere left to go but back up.
>>
File: i.jpg (350 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
350 KB, 640x426
>>55484215
Second generation Bosnian here. The guilt complex among Swedes is almost surreal - friends I grew up with have no national identity and they're constantly belittling their own traditions. I'm in my early 20's and got my first job last winter - people were literally afraid to get into a festive mood about Christmas coming up.

My parents say the new generation isn't as warm and cheerful as the one that received them - despite the country allegedly being more "tolerant" than ever. My father remembers not everyone approved of my family when they got here - but he says those folks of old had a pride he could respect, because they wanted to safeguard what they had labored for.

All we see now are nervous smiles and eyes afraid to meet our gaze. With the path Sweden is headed, I pray the embers of their fathers still burn hot enough to kindle the flames of the new generation; for I fear to stand alone against the enemy in our midst.
>>
File: 49376417_p0.jpg (237 KB, 750x700) Image search: [Google]
49376417_p0.jpg
237 KB, 750x700
>>55484215
to be honest it kinda bites. I try to ignore it because these social justice types are just trying to get a response to justify their actions.
But it's wearing on me
>affirmative action getting people preferential hiring
>preferential renting
>any shooting goes on, instant blame goes to the white males by default until proof shows it wasn't white males
>first to sign up to defend our country, first to die for it, last to get honor even in a stupid google doodle
>get told by rich race supremacists that I, a lower middle class blue collar dude, am somehow oppressing them by existing
>opinion means less because of race

We're suddenly in the past five or ten years turned into the scapegoat for the entire planet. And the media and government are buying into it, because they don't want to be called racist or sexist.
>>
>>55491034
>Liberals literally believe that blacks are too incompetent to get into jobs/university without lowering the bar just for them

The excuse they give is that white people are racist so everyone needs a leg up to compensate for that racism holding back all "people of colour."

And maybe that racism is real in some cases. After seeing a dozen examples of black ghetto trash fucking things up for everyone, an honest white employer will be less likely to hire a "Jameeshla" or a "Shinaqua" if they can hire a "Tony" or a "James." White folk just make for more reliable workers and if employers are allowed to use their unbiased judgement in hiring then black people will lose out because so many of them are lazy, ignorant and irresponsible. This fact is dressed up as "racism" because the alternative is to admit that generally speaking, black people aren't desirable employees.

When people fail, they rarely admit they were at fault and will usually find an excuse. "Racist whitey" has always been a convenient excuse for black people's failures, to the point where a lot of white people actually believe it and want to make amends.

Black people have learned that they get actual privileges by claiming that they're underprivileged because of racism, meanwhile white people are held to a much higher standard and criticised for all this "racism" no matter what they do.

When times get tough, people are forced to be honest and the next major war or economic crisis will expose this "racism" for what it is: A genuine disparity in racial tendencies. White people will no longer feel obliged to help "people of colour" based on this phony idea that they're unfairly discriminated against, and shit will hit the fan as white resentment boils over into open hatred and violence.
>>
>>55484215
>>55484310

Iran means Aryan.

So do not feel too bad OP.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.