[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw redpilled >tfw all friends and family are liberals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: nightcrawler.gif (2 MB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
nightcrawler.gif
2 MB, 500x210
>tfw redpilled
>tfw all friends and family are liberals
>tfw facebook is just liberal shit supporting Yale kids and Bernie
>tfw everything on TV has liberal undertones
>tfw lived so many years thinking conservatives were just bible thumping retards
>it was all just a one sided narrative
>all of society now operates as if liberals are 100% in the right at all times and if you don't agree, you're on the wrong team and don't deserve life
sometimes i wish i could go back...
>>
File: boom.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>55484084
nuclear holocaust when?
>>
>ftw

>just five min ago
>gf exclaims I must acquire pacifier from store
>mfw this isn't my kid
>mfw I'm in the vehicle now typing this
>mfw
>>
>>55484246
wtf are you doing supprting another mans child?
get out of that right the fuck now anon
>>
>>55484246
...what
>>
File: niglet 2.jpg (263 KB, 1020x864) Image search: [Google]
niglet 2.jpg
263 KB, 1020x864
Redpill them OP.
>>
>>55484084
>tfw redpilled
>tfw all friends and family are conservatives
>tfw mySpace is just conservative shit supporting Yale kids and Bush
>tfw everything on TV has conservative undertones
>tfw lived so many years thinking liberals were just bible thumping retards
>it was all just a one sided narrative
>all of society now operates as if conservatives are 100% in the right at all times and if you don't agree, you're on the wrong team and don't deserve life

this was the average person some years back then
calling yourself redpilled, haha, that's just a fucking joke
yeah, liberkeks are a fucking mess right now but switching sides every 10 years won't do anything
>>
>>55484422
>>55484246
hey maybe hes just a good boyfriend? Hell probably hes dating a older chick who knows how to fuck. look on the bright side, she has one kid already, whos to say that she doesnt now understand the trouble of taking care of one so that OP is free to fuckie fuckie without the risk of idiot GF getting preggers for babby number 2.
either that or she'll trap him in a relationship and double her child support by getting preggers.
flip that coin OP.
>>
>>55486221
Nah I'm just helping that bitch out. Pretty sure we ain't going to make it last. She actually is older and loves to fuck. So it's good for now.
>>
>>55486468
>not even the same dude

quit your roleplaying
>>
>>55485062
Why am I so triggered by his index finger placement.
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
Do not give in! do not surrender!
>>
>>55486468

>Fucking a woman older than you
>Buying shit for her child

Jesus Christ.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.