[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This one word has so much power. Why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14
File: racist.jpg (69 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
racist.jpg
69 KB, 666x666
This one word has so much power. Why?
>>
mainly because people allow others to play with their minds.

Guilt is a manipulative tool that some people use against others, don't fall for it.
>>
Because like most insults to deny it is to many, tacit admission, to do nothing is to accept it and to deny it is to fight against an 'underprivileged' individual, which is in and of itself 'racism' (as the new left chooses to define it).

On a basic level, and in the past, it was powerful entirely because of guilt. Now it still has that element but it has grown to be more insidious.
>>
>>55483855
>White supremacy is a manipulative tool that some people use against others, don't fall for it.
Fix'd
>>
>>55483789
Jews push it. That's literally it, the end.
>>
Racism is truth.

I'm a racist. Deal with it.
>>
>>55483789
It has literally no power over me and has never had.

Most white people care way too much about what others think and are fucking cowards these days.

I don't get it to tell you the truth. I have walked up to niggers and called them niggers. I have walked up to Jews and called them kikes.

I'm not trying to be edgy but I honestly do not give a fuck about being called names.
>>
>>55483789
Because it's a word that has successfully erazed nationalism in western countries for decades and allowed multinational corporations to make billions.
>>
There's no real response to it.
>>
>>55484106

Obviously you don't have a job and have no serious life aspirations.
>>
Outgroups and ingroups, anon, outgroups and ingroups.

Oversocialized people are terrified of being outgrouped. Radical inclusivity is a way for them to convince themselves that their ingroup will always be bigger.
>>
>>55484147
Niggers
>>
>>55483789
perpetual victim syndrome. as long as we're more afraid of hurting someones feelings than being honest we encourage it.
>>
>>55484106
>I have walked up to niggers and called them niggers. I have walked up to Jews and called them kikes.
lmao you fucking sperg
>>
>>55483789
A lie always has more power than the truth.
>>
>>55484147
Yes, there is. Tell them a Jew came up with it, then explain why.
>>
>>55483789
Because holding beliefs classed under racism can be detrimental to your career and societal life.

It's designed to alienate and renounce people.
>>
>>55483789
Feelings.
>>
File: 1429493875226.jpg (192 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
1429493875226.jpg
192 KB, 640x383
>>55484159
>>55484207
>>
>>55484276
Nothing says socially conscious like talking about jew conspiracies.
>>
>>55483789
because you let it

the answer is "do i give a fuck? no." and then move on
>>
>>55483789
>so much power
It has none anymore. Know the best way to send a liberal into a panty soaked rage? Laugh when they try to attack you, look them in the face.
>>
>>55484328
Well, it's true. A Jew came up with it. Maybe you should be conscious as to why a Jew invented such social capital.
>>
>>55483855
There is guilt and then there is being hated by the majority. There is also just not agreeing with childish nonsense and gibmedat mentality or hating the thug, glorified crack dealer, violent drain on society, gold teeth pimps n hoes and welfare queens getting their nails did and now you are a racist. Basically being logical or not a pushover makes you racist or a misogynist.
>>
Most liberals probably call half a dozen people racist before they even get to work in the morning. They toss it around so much, coming from them it ought to mean nothing.

The moment we collectively decide to stop giving a shit about being called racist/sexist/whatever is the moment we take all their power away from them because that's the only power they have.
>>
>>55483789
Actually Liberals have beaten this word to a point were it's meaningless.
>>
>>55484431
Are you sure?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:racism
>>
>>55483789
It doesn't. These days if people joke that I'm racist, I'll just say "so?".

Though I'm very mild mannered, therefore don't scream about Jews or use the word nigger exceedingly like /pol/ would want me to.
>>
>>55484106
kinda win/win for the pc brigade
>spooks love being center of attention
exhibit a: the noise they create upon any establishment they're frequenting
exhibit b: instead of doing something constructive they strive to be running back,rapper, other overpaid useless civilians
exhibit c: if "disrespected" in any manor no amtter how trivial, overreaction is paramount. "scuff my j's?" ah shit we bodybaggin now
exhibit d: white men with success have trophy wifes. where as any white woman to a black guy is a trophy. status symbol. doubt me? how many old spooks you see with ancient coal burners? not even black want ratchet ass black women. thats why they sell "independent" as a positive, they've got nothing else. there attitude, is a projection of the bitterness.

if you're calling someone racist, you let them reduce you to nothing more then a skin color when in reality he could just be a douche and you two happen to not be the same color. anyone who throws out a race card throws in the towel no matter how you look at it, you're bitching up. its not "dont associate with racists" its "cant ahve an intelligent conversation without acting like a child b/c of disagreement" stomp your foot, clap between words, hunger strike, your still a bitch.
>>
>>55483789
Cos the truth hurts the white people and white people are all racist just like muslim are terrorist, if you give enough time for a white man he will become racist.
>>
File: 1445941592512.jpg (220 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1445941592512.jpg
220 KB, 600x800
>>55483789

Maybe we should just try to reclaim the word and not make up new words like "race realist" or "ethno pluralist" or "human bio diversity", or begin every sentence with "I'm not a racist, but..."

You know what I mean? Just like black people always say that they want to "reclaim" the word Nigger or "slut pride" and "queer".
>>
>>55484608
Yep. The first time the modern definition was defined was by a Jew.

Words change, m8.
>>
File: Racist.jpg (61 KB, 720x367) Image search: [Google]
Racist.jpg
61 KB, 720x367
Because it was designed by a predatory political genius over 100 years ago and supported by zionist conspirators for its psychologically toxic effects.
>>
File: RAcistFollowYourLeader.jpg (23 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
RAcistFollowYourLeader.jpg
23 KB, 500x337
lol
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
Use their own energy against them. Take their moral high-ground and make it their entrapment.
>>
>>55483789
I've found that saying "No, I'm not racist" usually does the trick.
>>
File: 1444106275806.jpg (17 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
1444106275806.jpg
17 KB, 315x315
The word doesn't have as much power as it did, its been overused and people see through it now. Once you know they're trying to guilt you, it becomes apparent that they want to make you their doormat. You replace the unnecessary guilt with necessary anger
>>
>>55483789
It has much less power than it did before because it's being thrown around a lot.
>>
>>55483789
Racist
Car Tis
Car Its
Car Sit
Arc Tis
Arc Its
Arc Sit
Cars Ti
Cars It
Arcs Ti
Arcs It
Scar Ti
Scar It
Carts I
Cart Is
Act Sri
Act Sir
Cat Sri
Cat Sir
Rat Sic
Tar Sic
Art Sic
>>
File: 1359104897453.gif (3 MB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1359104897453.gif
3 MB, 350x280
>>55483789
"You're RACIST!"
No, you're the real racist.
"I AM NOT RACIST"
Only a real racist would try so hard to prove they aren't.
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>55483789
What does it even mean? What's the definition?
>>
>>55486183
It's first usage was by Richard Pratt
"Segregating any class or race of people apart from the rest of the people kills the progress of the segregated people or makes their growth very slow. Association of races and classes is necessary to destroy racism and classism."

He is also famous for saying
"Kill the Indian...save the man."
>>
>>55483789
It's like what Niggers call white racists senpai.
>>
File: 1441350151570.jpg (137 KB, 1276x1010) Image search: [Google]
1441350151570.jpg
137 KB, 1276x1010
>>55486415
>segregation is racism
>people voluntarily living in communities based on ethnic heritage is 'racist'.

Nope.

Also Trotsky invented it, not Pratt.
>>
File: This-Nigger-Voted.jpg (41 KB, 245x398) Image search: [Google]
This-Nigger-Voted.jpg
41 KB, 245x398
LISTEN TO MY SONG ABOUT THIS, FUCK NIGGER CHIMPS.

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
File: buzz.jpg (259 KB, 700x951) Image search: [Google]
buzz.jpg
259 KB, 700x951
>>55483789
>his one word has so much power. Why?
>>
The blowback is coming. Trump will lead the charge. This PC nonsense is coming to a head, and sooner or later people are going to fight back.
>>
File: women.jpg (179 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
179 KB, 900x900
>>55487260
>The blowback is coming.

Really? Where? Trump is barely winning against Hillary and Canada just got c
>>
>>55483789

To be racist is to be anti-humanity.

Why support an individual whose ideology would inevitably lead to civil war and mass murder?
>>
>>55487484
Trudeau winning will be a boon in the long run. The Conservative party finally realized that Harper had to go, and Trudeau is completely unqualified for the job. In four to eight years, the Torries will have a majority government under a new leader that people can get behind again.

Trump is also dominating Hillary.
>>
>>55483789
Words have as much power as the meaning that is ascribed to it. That should answer your question.
>>
File: symptom.jpg (289 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
symptom.jpg
289 KB, 794x794
>>55487573
>Trudeau winning will be a boon in the long run.

It's already happening. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-02/money-flooding-out-of-canada-at-fastest-pace-in-developed-world

But I think you missed my point. I don't doubt that he will be a failure. I just said that his failure will be the new normal. It goes downhill for the West.

Thanks for nothing, women.
>>
>>55483789
Because it's so meaningless. If someone calls you racist, what did they even mean by it?
The word has literally become a derogatory term for a white person the way nigger became a derogatory term for a black one.
>>
>>55483789
I wouldn't give a shit if people thought I was "racist" and didn't want to associate with me. Issue is it will cost me my job which is paramount because I am not a fucking leech on the welfare system and being labeled racist is a 1 way ticket to burger flipping town.

It is so effective against whites because we actually work for a fucking living and are smart enough to recognize the consequences of even being implicated.
>>
>>55483789
People fear being rejected. It's a basic human function embedded into our evolution.

Human beings, as long as we can trace back, have been social beings who share knowledge, benefits, and acceptance to one another through social means. The term 'racist' is one that identifies people who aren't socially diverse or acceptive, meaning that they are some kind of 'detriment' to society, in the personal view of the accuser. As we all know that being racist is merely having a different collective of opinions based on a certain group of other human beings, people who have been deemed as different from the current social normal, they've been shunted outside of the hugging circle because of it.

No one wants to feel like an outcast, and I can agree to that sentiment too. Sure, if anyone had called me a racist, which I am, I wouldn't be bothered by the slightest of it since I'm accepting of who I am as an individual, but other people will take it differently since they have a different state of mind. Because of this cause and effect, I don't go around shoving my power level around in fear that I'll be rejected as well.
>>
File: 01.gif (939 KB, 400x416) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
939 KB, 400x416
Gee I dunno.
>>
>>55483789
Only in your faggot countries
>>
>>55484106
> I have walked up to niggers and called them niggers. I have walked up to Jews and called them kikes.

You sound a bit autistic desu.
>>
if you drink earl grey instead of black tea you're racist because you don't like things that are black
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.