[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I go to Mizzou. I am a junior English lit major. I know my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: new-dodge-pickup-truck-prices.jpg (165 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
new-dodge-pickup-truck-prices.jpg
165 KB, 1023x682
So I go to Mizzou. I am a junior English lit major. I know my major sucks, but going to law school; at least I planned to. When I graduated high school my dad bought me a pickup truck. I never really thought anything of it. Today on campus I was scared for my life and I am pretty sure I might get arrested.

I was in the Turner Ave parking garage and literally just walking to my truck. Thought nothing of it. All of a sudden 4 black girls started shrieking and ran into their car. They were honking their horn. I know shits going on at campus, but I live like 15 miles away and dont bother with any of that shit. Then 2 giant black dudes came running towards their car and they were pointing at me. I hopped in the truck and literally drove up the garage because they were blocking the way out. The two men chased me, but I wound up driving down the wrong way in the parking garage and made it out. However, now i am hearing they took pictures of my car and are claiming I called them the N word. I literally dont know these fucking people at all. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? I never said a word to these people they were screaming at me. Literally scared for my future and was scared for my life. I am not supposed to feel this way at fucking schoo.

Pic related same type of truck.
>>
get expelled and go build wall paco
>>
>I go to Mizzou
>Mexican

true story Jefe
>>
>>55483782
The whole Mizzou story is a joke just like Trump
>>
>>55483782
You must have a long commute.
>>
Build wall
>>
>>55483782
I assume you're hispanic.

They are trying to claim some sort of racism case obviously, and they thought you were a white guy.

If you're hispanic just say that its bullshit because you're a minority and have experienced racism before and were discriminated against and would never do that stuff you know.

Hope you're fine OP that sucks.
>>
Did you pussy out so much you escaped into Mexico?
>>
>>55483782
>I go to Mizzou
>Mexican
>>
>>55483782
Oh god you people are pathetically stupid.
>>
>>55483960
Have fun building the wall, Pablo.
>>
>>55484083
Not even this kind of shit happens in Mexico, grown some balls pigskins bring back your pride, deport all mexicans, do anything, it's really sad to see all the situation.
>>
>>55483782

Wait... Are they starting to resorting to massive false claims now?
OMG if this is true, we are in grave danger.
>>
>>55483782

cool story bro
>>
>>55483960
>Mizzou story is a joke just like Trump
I fail to see how this Mizzou shit will make America great again.
>mexican logic
>>
>>55484261
>Not even this kind of shit happens in Mexico
Yeah, in mexico there would at least be some chainsaw beheadings. Step it up, gringos.
>>
>>55484892
You know what can make america great again? That YOU actually go out and fight for what you want. I don't give a shit if you deport all mexicans, Ill put the first brick of the wall the day I see any of the /pol/ tards actually standing for their principles
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.