[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else sick of lazy, undisciplined retards who think like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: fatassfuck.png (2 MB, 1500x1348) Image search: [Google]
fatassfuck.png
2 MB, 1500x1348
Anyone else sick of lazy, undisciplined retards who think like this?
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
>>55483594
/thread
Op, there is no political message in your post. GTFO.
>>
>>55483647
Yes there is. Chronic laziness, total disregard for your own health, the expectation that scientists or the government are going to just fix your problems if they do happen. You could go on and on. It's a reflection of culture in all wealthy countries.
>>
File: 1370229201239.jpg (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1370229201239.jpg
108 KB, 400x400
>>55483491
fucking nanny state man

>soda too big
>transfat
>salt
>red meat
>etc etc

/pol as fuck
>>
>>55483594
>>55483647
spotted the hambeasts
>>
We're not morally obligated to conform to the will of society.
>>
>>55483491
I think like that and am /fit/
>>
>>55483491
There's a balance. Most of us can handle pleasure in moderation... some can't.
>>
Yes. Fast food should be banned.
>>
Are there no fucking mods on this board or what
>>
>>55483836
You are if my tax dollars are going towards fixing your fatass heart, fucked up liver, broken pancreas and polyp filled colon, because you have the mentality of a 3 year old and can't control what you consume.
>>
>>55483594
>>55483647
>>55483761
>>55484404
/pol/tards confirmed for degenerate fatass pieces of shit.

I hope women become as harsh on fat dudes as we are on fat chicks.
>>
>>55484438
The tax argument is irrelevant because you'll keep paying your taxes. You're all talk and no action. I'll do what I feel like, and I'll force you to foot the bill.
How's that for power?
>>
>>55483836

Yes we are. That's the whole point of morals retard
>>
reported
>>
>>55483491

that guy is clearly not living life to it's fullest
>>
>>55484757
And yet, I still do what I want, every day. I think your authoritarian experiment has failed.
>>
>>55483491
They'll be eliminated from the gene pool in time. Just let them destroy their bloodline and become subhuman. We should be encouraging the weak to eat themselves to death. Nobody wants to fuck a fatty.
>>
>>55484438
You seem to forget that people pay for healthcare with their own money in this country.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.