[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pol/ has supported Darren "That nigga ain't fairin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 597x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 597x1024
/Pol/ has supported Darren "That nigga ain't fairin too well" Wilson and Dylan "The soul music villain" roof. It's time to support a victim of spoiled black millennials.

>Money for his practically forced recognition
>Verbal support to fight this through via email and encite courage

Show these people they can't use pseudo history and pseudo sociology to join forces and bash white professors for not being cūcked out of a career based on ignorance. You know, one he actually worked to build and had the intelligence to do so.

I believe in you. Now is the time to take an actual stand against degeneracy.
>
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 747x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 747x461
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 612x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 612x1023
>>
Bump. I believe in this.
>>
>>55483278

>supporting a coward who quietly resigned

No thanks. I don't support faggots.
>>
>>55484201

Because you faggots spend 95% of your time talking about how kikes secretly run the U.S.

They have support because they're loud and obnoxious. We should pick our line up and teach them to quit accepting this.
>>
>>55483305
Yeah, that's a great philosophy on life "what I did will never be as bad as what someone else did, so there should never be negative consequences for my actions".
>>
File: pitbull.png (110 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
pitbull.png
110 KB, 446x299
>>55483278
DALE
>>
>>55483278
Fuck the university system.

The more student mobs rip the administrations to shreds and demand they redirect all funding to nonsense brainwashing, the faster the university system dies and financially useful alternatives arise.
>>
>>55483278
First I will need to know more about the guy.
>>
>>55484763

Imagine how based this guy will be after dealing with real world social justice though
>>
>>55483323
wow, holy shit, i'd resign too. Fuck that place. Who would want to work there?
>>
File: 1404763771094.gif (1010 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
1404763771094.gif
1010 KB, 500x248
i honestly thought you guys were just meming (memeing? meme-ing?) that he resigned.
>>
>>55483323
soon please god please

let it begin
>>
>>55483305
>>55483278

Oh hey, Von and I live in the same city.
>>
>>55483278
Support him why? He caved.
>>
>>55485261
did you read:
>>55483323
?

I'f fucking quit too if that's the kind of abuse I was getting.
>>
>>55484201

How do you know he's not taking a dignified, professional stand, fuckwit? He said people should stand up to bullies, got all the craycray for his reasonable statement, and said fuck you, I'm out.

He's a professor, not a sperg. And you can bet other professors, the ones that bring credibility to their institutions, are watching this madness.

And institutions that aren't falling to lunacy are watching, too. Now he can sperg out and make a tard like you happy, or he can send a message inside the system that reason is lost, watch out, and others like him can begin to get courted by institutions that still give a shit about their credentials.
>>
>>55485261

Read>>55484944
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.