[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
97fag here. What was life in the West like before 9/11?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 911.jpg (44 KB, 435x502) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
44 KB, 435x502
97fag here. What was life in the West like before 9/11?
>>
We had a thing called Cheez TV. 9/11 took it away from us. We were pissed.
>>
>>55483082
the exact same except now we have much better internet, vidya and smartphones and it takes longer to get on a plane
>>
>>55483082

We had this thing called the "U.S. Constitution" and "4th amendment rights". 9/11 and the subsequent two anti-America, pro-marxist regimes in Washington DC took that away from us.
>>
>>55483082

Unless you were living in the Balkans then everything was pretty peachy. Africans were slaughtering each other at a slightly higher rate and Muslims at a slightly lower rate, but neither of them were any threat to the West, and the Soviet Union was gone.

Look at how much of a fuck people gave about the Lewinsky scandal. There was literally nothing else going on. Clinton had to bomb a pharmaceutical plant in Sudan to distract people.
>>
>>55483175
>implying that has directly affected your life in any way
>>
>>55483314

Hey Chaim, first day on the JIDF job? Or do you work for the US military propaganda department?

How many shekels did your hook nose make for this post?
>>
>>55483082
about the same tbhpham. people make a big deal about 9/11 but for those who were watching it was only a breaching of the surface tension, the same forces were always in turmoil below. Bush would have invaded Iraq and Afganistan based on some phony excuse anyway, this was just the new 'they took the babies out of the incubators' trick, nothing new.
>>
>>55483360
nice memes

now care to tell me how big bad Obama has took away your Constitution and 4th amendment rights?
>>
>>55483449

Is this the best you can muster Chaim?

JIDF or US Military short on intelligent shills and you pissed off someone and was given "shit detail" job of monitoring pol?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/25/andrew-napolitano-ronald-reagan-george-w-bush-obam/

Just one of many you fucking marxist traitor.
>>
>>55483523
>implying any of that has touched you in your basment
>>
>>55483523
>>55483628
now you convinced me - its easy to spot a shill by their shaming tactics and abuse. when I'm at work I have no humour or patience either
>>
File: 1442257921376.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1442257921376.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>>55483805
>can only communicate in memes
>>
File: lurcher.jpg (357 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
lurcher.jpg
357 KB, 1280x960
>>55483082
I'm probably too old to be posting here; I'll be 50 in January.
I remember watching the plane hit the tower on TV. I was on my lunch break form work and with my wife, child and sister. My child was only about two years at the time, and my wife died in 2012.
Sister now lives in NZ. My kid is 17 now.

It's one of those 'Kennedy' moments. (where were you when xyz happened)?
The world we live in can be cruel. I have my daughter and that's enough for me.
I don't know the death toll from those attacks; about 3,000?
There are wars and misery everywhere.

I'm fortunate enough to live a boring, mundane peaceful life. With a dog and cat.
>>
>>55484372
did you know that jews di 9/11
>>
File: 81jew.png (94 KB, 306x310) Image search: [Google]
81jew.png
94 KB, 306x310
>>55484919
It's always the jews. Fuckers.
>>
>>55484919
>>55485202
oy ve- err I mean oh g-d what's with the antisemitism? it's 2015 people
>>
>>55485202
its sad that their end goal is goal is in fact
going to be acheived
>>
File: house.jpg (94 KB, 699x410) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
94 KB, 699x410
>>55485414
Be careful, Mexibro. The influence of the kike is universal.
Thank God, it's fucking cold here. The jew can't cope with freezing conditions.
>>
File: aNeV5vb_460sa.gif (136 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
aNeV5vb_460sa.gif
136 KB, 260x187
>>55486458
trust me mohammed, your country is well over affected of kike shennanigans.
saw this video in the morning and I swear to god that it almost made me cry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55483082

You didn't have the TSA infringing on your 4th amendment rights
>>
>>55483082
A utopia, poster: literally Heaven on Earth. Lions ate grass with lambs, cats and dogs played together and people of all races, creeds and colours saw each other as equals and treated one another with respect and love.
Then I woke up and found it was the same old world, except with a lot of frightened folks watching endless reruns of the planes hitting the towers and the towers falling.
>>
>>55484372
Yeah, I just turned 40. Not too sure what I'm still doing here either. I was shot in 2001 and spent two weeks in a coma. The day I woke up was 9/11. It was just incredibly surreal watching that from my hospital bed, and it just seems like the world has gotten progressively stranger and more 'evil' (for lack of a better word) since that day.

Some days I think maybe I died when I was shot, and everything that's happened since is some bizarre kind of afterlife; not quite Hell, just a spectacularly fucked-up purgatory. We seem to be accelerating to some kind of end, and I don't think anyone is going to like it when we get there.
>>
>>55483260
youre retarded, Clintons presidency was a mess domestically
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.