[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2013+2 >Chasing the vaginal jew >Not embracing homosexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: stock photo faggots.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
stock photo faggots.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>2013+2
>Chasing the vaginal jew
>Not embracing homosexuality like the great greek philosophers of ye olden times

Yee haw pham
>>
File: Jo0Dev2.png (229 KB, 414x466) Image search: [Google]
Jo0Dev2.png
229 KB, 414x466
I can't believe /pol/ is still being fooled by the vaginal Jew. Even the ancient Greeks were redpilled enough to know that man was perfect and love between men was the purest form of love. Jews want us to be with women so we can give into their demands in exchange for sex, which often follow their own ideals of destroying the white race. Why deal with some liberal slut who will ditch you to fuck black cock even though you give her everything you can, when you can share a mutually loving relationship with a qt 10/10 trap who will let you ram his ass any time?
>>
I wholeheartedly agree, to be frank familial friend. Only males can carry the intellectual refinement and emotional control that the lesser sex lacks (except in a few notable cases), it's the secret sauce to any successful relationship.

If you date the vaginal vampire, you're setting yourself up for a costly divorce for this reason. Another benefit - you don't ever have to marry your BF.

So, don't be meshuggah, reject the vaginal vampire.
>>
File: 1437149991608.gif (960 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
1437149991608.gif
960 KB, 316x237
If any one lie with a man as with a woman, both have committed an abomination, let them be put to death: their blood be upon them.
>>
>>55482710
>>55483034
>>55483199
>Being mentally ill
>Not wanting children
>>
>>55482710
>great greek philosophers
what?
all they did was confuse language with reality
that's not hard, you see that shit every day
>>
No, thats why i ordered my kawaii sex doll from japan. Humans are too degenerate to deserve my love
>>
>>55482710
>>55483034
>>55483199

Selfish degenerate faggots
>>
>>55483353
>believing in a religion created by Jews instead of the greatest thinkers of all time and the epitome of white culture

Good goy
>>
>>55483353
>>caring what the jews and one of their imaginary friends have to say about anything
Not fond of the man ass myself, to tell the truth, but I care very little for bronze age fairy tales.
>>
>still restricting yourself to the 3rd dimension
Let 2d free you.
>>
>>55482710
Although I'm not gay and never will be, I do have to say women nowadays are turning into golddigging cunts and I wouldn't see a reason not to switch to the same sex
>>
File: 00001111.jpg (229 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
00001111.jpg
229 KB, 1280x1024
>>55482710
>fucking 3D men or women
Pathetic.
Sex existed as an evolutionary tool for the natural selection of better genes.
As I reside at the peak of evolution, I have no need for sex.
Because of this fact, my love is based in the most pure form, unclouded by lust or jealousy.
There is only one that may be granted my love, and it is Lain.
Unfettered is she, much like myself.
I suggest you heathens take note.
>>
I'm a mostly submissive gay bottom and I have to say things have never been better for us.

Its really fun to make insecure religious people uncomfortable and them being unable to do shit about it.

>he thinks I have aids
>he thinks I sleep with black people

Once you realize the two are mutually inclusive, you'll understand that racial revelation applies to this community as well. Disassociate yourself with those who racemix, and you practically remove most risk for anything.

God its fucking nice to just be close to a country or suburban white guy, chill out all day, and then end it with some intimacy with little to no worries.

>he thinks I'm a whoreslut

Actually, I keep a very small group of friends that all treat me very well, only rarely doing things outside of it. Usually when I do, its to try topping a horny 17-19 year old or some similar situation with protection.

I treat well, and get treated well. If your personality isn't dicks you can probably end up in a similar situation. You don't know pleasure like giving some incredibly hot 18 year old the most intense experience of his life multiple times in a single night. Only 23, so I have several years of decent looks left in me but honestly I've seen 30+ yr old gay guys that look barely in their 20s by not being a retard when it comes to maintaining appearances.

The only way you could honestly hate me is by being jealous or christfag edgelord, to which I'll just laugh and continue enjoying myself. Yep, most people in this community aren't worth even looking at, but good perception skills go a long way to making your enclave of fun.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.