[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we post pictures proving Donald Trump will never be President
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13
File: June-2015-Independents.png (594 KB, 1164x650) Image search: [Google]
June-2015-Independents.png
594 KB, 1164x650
ITT we post pictures proving Donald Trump will never be President
>>
File: lead_960.jpg (120 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
120 KB, 960x641
>>
>>55482691
Demographics will dictate elections for the next 20 years. The simple fact is that the generations coming of age right now are more liberal than the ones before them. There won't be another conservative president, barring any populist candidate in a time of crisis, for at least 20 years, when the beliefs of today are considered conservative or moderate.
>>
>>55482691
>june

wtf anon. at least put thought into your bait
>>
>>
>>55482804
>believing this

young people dont vote at all anyway lol
they just talk about it and wanna go protest but never actually do anything.
>>
>>55483008
The majority don't have the vote, the simple fact that the current batch of boomers / neo-cons are dying off and being replaced with a more liberal voting bloc. It's a pretty shit deal considering we'll be on a hard turn to the left for the next 20 or so years, but population shifts happen.
>>
>>55482993

Gee I wonder why Democrats are so happy about massive influx of nonwhites and want to give them citizenship :^)
>>
>>55482993
Wow this just proves that white people are racist.
Look how many more voted for the white candidate and not the black candidate. baka.
>>
>>55482993
yeah but the black vote wont show up for hillary

and trump actually polls well with black people... its like 15-20% vs mitts 2%

also i honestly think trump will do better than 6% of the hispanic vote

its all up from romney
>>
>>55482691
how does this prove anything?

Democrats have always had a massive registration advantage and if you know anything about murican politics, those who identify as "independent" hardly match that definition

typically, those who lean dem or repub that identify as independent will vote for that party. your pic is pretty pointless
>>
>>55482745

Build Wall Consuela
>>
>>55482691
Trump is a centralist Republican candidate. He has a better chance of capturing the 45% in the middle than does any of the establishment candidates on either side. Your photo shows why Trump has a very good chance.
>>
>>55483117
There are tons of right wing governments in Latin America. USA will be a Latino nation, only a fool thinks otherwise. Once the last remaining whites have died off and conservative parties are no longer considered "white", the nation will take an extremely hard right turn, as Latinos are finally able to vote with their hearts rather than along racial lines.
>>
>>55483528
Majority latino yeah, then more mixing, it'll look white with a tan. Melting pot 2.0 here we come.
>>
>>55483335
>yeah but the black vote wont show up for hillary
the black vote will show up for whoever gives them free shit

Democrats defended slavery, founded the KKK, introduced segregation & Jim Crow laws, etc, and they forgot ALL of that as soon as Dems started promising them free shit
>>
>>55483335
>yeah but the black vote wont show up for hillary

Just like it never showed up for Bill? Right? Oh. . .
>>
>>55482691

Where's the third parties?
>>
>>55482691
/pol/ rigs the polls, I'm just waiting for the day he gets his ass kicked to shitpost all day long,
>>
>>55483335
>not understanding percentages
>>
>>55483335

>the black vote wont show up for hillary

THIS
>>
0/10 bait thread

apply yourself
>>
>>
>>55484478

>Immigration reform

What does this mean?
>>
>>55484398
the day can't come any sooner, I am thirsty for /pol/s white tears.

literally haven't had my daily cup since that old crook fuck gave this red necks glimpse of hope.

haven't had my daily
> I hate woman
> I hate niggers
> whites are dying out
> I hate my life because I am cis white c.uck getting my girlfriend stretched by a pack of niggers.

I missed those
>>
>>55484611
More brown people to vote democrat.
>>
>>55482993
Why do Asians vote democrat? Asians own small businesses and are affected more by affirmative action than whites.
>>
>>55484137
Democrats were the conservative party until FDR
>>
File: hispic.png (22 KB, 417x497) Image search: [Google]
hispic.png
22 KB, 417x497
>>55482691

If he doesn't get at least more than 35% of our vote, he's doomed in Florida.
>>
File: miami cubans.jpg (70 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
miami cubans.jpg
70 KB, 300x225
>>55486427
If 35% of the people in Mexico don't vote for Trump, he loses Florida? Must have missed that amendment to the US Constitution.
>>
>>55487012

Get used to it :)
>>
>>55484611
It means give the illegals IDs so they can stop using names of dead people at the polling stations.
>>
>>55482691
Why is OP posting a guy next to a French flag? what's that god to do with Trump being president?
>>
>>55483253

Did you even see the graph?

Latinos made 6% of the Republican side, 3 times more than any other race.

They're the second most conservative race in the country.
>>
File: fuckingfrance.jpg (35 KB, 507x520) Image search: [Google]
fuckingfrance.jpg
35 KB, 507x520
>>55482691
There is no french happy merchant image macro. Shame.
>>
File: 1446324824107.jpg (86 KB, 411x295) Image search: [Google]
1446324824107.jpg
86 KB, 411x295
>>55484242
>bill is hillary
haha

>>55484137
the turnout wont be as high as obama
>>
File: 8lobi9xmc0i2_lg2jui6sa.png (22 KB, 494x344) Image search: [Google]
8lobi9xmc0i2_lg2jui6sa.png
22 KB, 494x344
>>55482691
Contributing.
>>
>>55486427
The majority of Latinos in Florida are Cuban or Puerto Rican. Are you Cuban or Puerto Rican?
>>
>>55484886
I guess you've never heard of Woodrow Wilson or Eugene Debs. Democrats were pushing big government long before FDR became President. FDR himself was the Vice Presidential candidate in 1920 with James Cox. That didn't stop the Democrats from being the party of the Klan. And being the party of the Klan and segregation and forcing blacks into ghettos through FHA regulations didn't stop blacks from voting overwhelmingly Democrat in 1932 and every election since.

Grover Cleveland is the notable exception of post-Civil War Democrats and couldn't be called a modern "liberal", as he was a classical liberal which fit the contemporary definition of liberal.

What happened had nothing to do with the political parties themselves and everything to do with Marxist-Communist activists in the black community eventually turning a new generation onto big government while simultaneously rejecting authority held by whites. The push had begun decades earlier and brought success starting in the 1930s with the political opportunity created by the Great Depression. That whites think the changes in how blacks view government had much to do with the political positioning of whites is ignorance. Blacks convinced blacks.
>>
Are people allowed to vote without photo I.D in the US?
How do the illegals even vote?
>>
>>55486427
mexcrement-americans make up a whopping 3.3% of florida
>>
>>55482745
Can they vote? Probably not.
>>
>>55490702
Wrong dunce.

Both parties had several factions, Southern Dixiecrats were socially right leaning but economically left, they were poo working class labor.

After the civil rights movement by LBJ they abandoned the party and began voting against their economic interests
>>
File: electoral college lock strategy.png (2 MB, 1800x2904) Image search: [Google]
electoral college lock strategy.png
2 MB, 1800x2904
>>
File: 1445046989826.png (158 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1445046989826.png
158 KB, 720x720
>>55484242
Bill had a vibe to him that had him more connected to the black population.

Hillary most certainly does not. Though she will rope in the sheboons no problem because muh vagina.

Trump has, I hate to use this term, swag. This draws in the nigger vote. He only needs to take some of it away.

The general atmosphere of this election holds a lot more anger. Anger brings out voters. This meme of we needz dem minorty voters is stupid. Say stuff that white voters want to hear and they will come. You can almost win on that alone.

Huge problem right now but it will fall off later for obvious reasons is republicans are tearing themselves apart. They have like 16 candidates and for god knows wise easily more then half of them need to drop the fuck out already.

This would just leave the main divide of cluckservatives (Rubio, Firona) and the actual candidates who care (Trump, Carson, Cruz, and maybe Rand). I think Carson is totally bought and payed for. He has no solid ideology and he will bend at the will of donors. Cruz will too but he has a more set in stone view about things. Rand is on a tight rope of drop out or fight for VP spot. Trump is god emperor of course.
>>
>>55491389
Niggers are what destroyed the south and you're talking about economic interests?
>>
>>55491162
You need to register to vote prior to election time of course.

If I remember I always needed my ID to vote in my local town but I heard if you go to the right polling station aka a ghetto shithole you could give a node to your black brothers and vote a couple of times.
>>
File: 1444871584790.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444871584790.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>55482691
those must be pretty hard to come by
>>
File: 1429685189318.jpg (38 KB, 311x496) Image search: [Google]
1429685189318.jpg
38 KB, 311x496
>>55491525
I'm pretty sure one of three things will happen before the final stages or shortly after.

1. Economic collapse from FREE STUFF and beaner overload.
2. Mass exodus of whites which would lead to number one or the government trying to deny people from leaving. Which would lead to three.
3. Out right Civil War 2: Electric Red White and Blugoaloo.

But yes that is a perfect outline of the democrats dumb ass short sighted power grab. I guess they really do believe in "we can all hold hands multiculturalism" or they would scrap that shit so fast.
>>
>>55484137
KEK, you do know the political parties historically switch political spectrums, right? Prior and just after the Civil War the Republicans were considered the "liberal" party. The Democrats were politically marginalized by a string of Republican Presidents after the civil war. When the Republican party became corrupt by Railroad Tycoons that lead the the stock market crash, the Democrats became the liberal party promising to do away with laissez faire politics.

In short, political parties switch political spectrum to gain office. You could very well see the Republican party becoming more liberal in the future if a string of Democratic Presidents emerge.

Also, learn your US political history m8
>>
>>55482804
>the pendulum's been swinging back and forth since forever
>but it's gonna stop now because a bunch of irrelevant asocial college kids are becoming liberal (which will stop as soon as they graduate)
wew
>>
>>55492249
Yeah but the students graduating college now are not all white. I'm Indian American and I could never vote for a Christian fundamentalist, or a racist. Unless the GOP starts nominating people like Jon Huntsman they're demographically fucked.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.