[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that this lady voted for the boycott of Israeli academia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Based.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Based.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
Reminder that this lady voted for the boycott of Israeli academia during Mizzou's symbolic vote last year. Why does /pol/ hate her again?
>>
Israel is ok. You give Jews their own country, surround them by hostiles and they're all unapologetic red-pilled nationalist. She's leftist diaspora scum and probably doesn't even speak Hebrew. These are the people that sorely need live cremation.
>>
>>55482110
Liberal's are against Israel this is the only thing they have right and isn't new. Hating Israel isn't a catch all. If anything Israeli's are the kikes to care about the least, they aren't kiking up our countries since they have their own to jew.
>>
Because she might as well have pissed on the Constitution.
>>
>>55482110
You don't get a pat on the back for not being a (total) kek.
>>
>>55482110
Ted Bundy worked for a suicide hotline and probably saved more lives than he took. Why do we hate him again?
>>
>>55482217
It's an interesting dynamic. You'd think with all this media influence they'd be pushing the Israeli agenda on to their useful idiots.

Conservative support of Israel and liberal opposition is bizarre. Do most conservatives just support Israel because of MUH MUSLIMS?
>>
>>55482217
>>55482251
>>55482327
>>55482328
>>55482347
Shouldn't the war against the Jews be more important, the MOST important? I don't get why we don't support Click, Islamic immigration to Europe, leftist BDS groups, etc..
>>
>>55482200
Just making it all up as you go eh anti-Semite profiteer?
>>
>>55482515
Most wealthy Jews are American Jews. It's these who possess the power and influence in the West.
>>
>>55482110
C U N T
U
N
T
>>
>>55482110
So wait, you're saying that this lady who used a violent mob to bar a journalist from reporting on the black power movement at mizzou is in the right for wanting to bar other people that she disagreed with from the university?

>Authoritarianism is ok when it benefits me!
>>
>>55482110
technically all leftist are anti israel, not because they are aware of jewish overlords, but because they are sandnigger lovers
>>
>>55482110
ugh

of course she would. fucking mudshit apologists.
>>
>>55482520
It's true. I know lots of Israelis. They hate these people, call them traitors, usually followed by "enach shimam" or "yasim mach'ous". American and European Jews are pure cancer.
>>
>>55482931
Agreed. Israelis are the based right wing Muslims killing Jews that the other Jews hate. People like to pretend it's a Zionist conspiracy but it's a leftist communist conspiracy and they are anti Zionist as well. Two whole different types of Jews.
>>
File: MU.jpg (181 KB, 1201x840) Image search: [Google]
MU.jpg
181 KB, 1201x840
>>
>>55482110
Because of the reason we even know her name in the first place.
>>
>>55482110
What's wrong with Israel? Just stop letting them jew you into being their goy
>>
>>55483350

When did the great Jew schism happen I wonder?
>>
I don't get why /pol/ hates Jews so much.

You can complain their brainwashing all you want, but mudshits and nigs seem way worse to me.
>>
>>55482110
Is she fired yet? Or do we have to find the man this vampire feeds off to dispense justice for our beloved Constitution.
>>
>supporting lip service to Muhammadeans and Palestine because muh kikes
>>
>>55484336
When poor Jews stole middle class Jews shit
>>
>>55482110
>>55484234
get these two trending and you'll shitter-shatter the continent
>>
>>55482515
it's like whats happening in syria, sure ISIS is the main problem but you have to wipe out all the little faggot rebels first before you kill the beast
>>
>MU System president forced to resign
>Professor that didn't cancel classes forced out
She should be next.
>>
>>55484368

Nope. She "stepped down" from an "Honorary position" but still works there, so fuck all.
>>
selfhatingjew.jpg
>>
>>55482110
Because shes a Jew and Israel is a intolerant country
>>
File: 1444084770578.png (84 KB, 590x385) Image search: [Google]
1444084770578.png
84 KB, 590x385
>>55482110
Because she only hates Israel because they hate Muslims. We hate Israel because they are sneaky fucks and we hate muslims because they are savages. She hates us because we admit that muslims are savages.
>>
>>55482110
Because blaming the world's ills just one single cause is just fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1440941822626.jpg (48 KB, 461x328) Image search: [Google]
1440941822626.jpg
48 KB, 461x328
>>55482217
>If anything Israeli's are the kikes to care about the least
Israelis are the ones with all the power. They are the ones who employ JIDF. They are the ones who fuck with our governments you idiot. Liberals hate jews for the wrong reasons and you're so blinded by your hate for muslim savages that you don't see the Israelis pulling the strings in the background.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.