[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, why don't you drive a Ford? A company founded by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: internationaljewcloneedit.jpg (48 KB, 392x581) Image search: [Google]
internationaljewcloneedit.jpg
48 KB, 392x581
/pol/, why don't you drive a Ford? A company founded by an honest, hard working, innovative white American who was aware of the Jews and their schemes. Doesn't get much better than that, does it?
>>
Because asking that question now is like asking why people don't watch Disney movies.

It's not the same company it used to be.
>>
>>55483288
/thread. once there's no longer anyone to oppose the rule of the Jew, the Jew takes over
>>
>>55482065
Because Ford makes their cars, even fullsize sedans and pickup trucks, for manlets. They've got no leg room, no head room. Just shitty interior design overall.
>>
>>55482065

Because the jews bullied him into submission after WWII, then took over his company once he died, making infamous shit like the Ford Pinto. Then Pooinloos drove quality to the ground.
>>
>>55482065
Because the japs are even more xenophobic than Ford

His book wasn't even that antisemitic, it was really more of a historical book documenting the way the european banks tried to buy out the american banks
>>
>buying "American" cars that were manufactured in Mexico
Top lel
>>
>>55482065
Oh but I do.
>>
Fucked
Over
Reconditioned
Dodge
>>
>>55482065

>what is Volkswagen, the post
>>
>>55482065
Nigger I been driving Fords since I could walk, there is no other automobile once you've driven one. You don't drive one just because of a history that's been lost to politics, you buy it because it's tough, it's stylish, efficient, beautiful, and because it's the last American car.

Not Government shitbox motors that licenses gook mobiles, not ginney owned shitbox throw away chrysler. It's domestic, it's the best, and god dammit I'd sooner walk than drive anything else.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.