[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts /pol/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: daddy.jpg (87 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
daddy.jpg
87 KB, 960x960
thoughts /pol/ ?
>>
>>55481697
forgot to write "says he" between "Daddy" and "loves you"
>>
>>55481697
>implying a woman can't be a dad
>>
>implying this is any more bizarre or contradictory than any other part of this absurd debacle
>>
>>55481697
They still call him dad
>>
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 1000x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 1000x1334
>>55481697
Freudian slip...
>>
>>55481697
Nothing a Leftist believes has ever made sense you expect them to start now?
>>
You guys don't understand how gender fluidity works. He can be a father when he wants to be, but isnt necessarily a father all the time. And there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>55482405
>He can be a father when he wants to be, but isnt necessarily a father all the time

His semen fertilized her mother's egg. He is a father forever whether he likes it or not.
>>
>>55481697
SOME DADS HAVE PENISES
DEAL WITH IT SHITLORD

wait no that can't be right...
>>
>>55481697
So what? Caitlyn celebratd father's day too.

What you should be worried about is this larval "Jenner" evolving into a fat, stupid, slutty TV figure that WON'T GO AWAY like her siblings.
>>
>>55482527

>Caitlyn

His name is Bruce.
>>
>>55482527
I'm sure Caitlyn and Ray-Jay's sex tape will come out any day now.
>>
>>55481697
Yeah she's not forcing her kids to call her mom. They've still got that image of her as being a dad, nothing wrong with that desu. Sage.
>>
>>55481697
Read up budfam. Bruce got off his vehicular manslaughter, he's decided he's a man again. And SJWs did all the pr work for him. They sure aren't saying fuck all about this now though.

http://huzlers.com/caitlyn-jenner-regrets-transformation-will-become-a-man-again-soon/
>>
>>55481801
Lel
>>
>>55482405
STFU Trudeau you faggot
>>
>>55481697
>implying he's not allowed to change his genders when she's feeling it
>implying she can't be a he 50% of the time and then he decides to be a she 40% of the time and a sea lion the remaining 10%
>implying xe can't be a giraffe on statutory holidays
>>
OMG YOU IGNORANT SHITLORD
MOM CAN BE DADS TOO
>>
>>55482452
I got you family.

SOME WOMEN ARE DADS
DEAL WITH IT SHITLORD
>>
>>55482848
>Forgetting than phon phon can be a transnigger when they are completing queir Hajj.
baka desu senpai
>>
>>55482527
Considering how she's only in the news for her fashion career, instead of stupid shit like stuffing her ass, I'd say Kendall is the Jenner /pol/ deserves and the least degenerate
>>
>>55481697
>be me at work
>open about my disdain for over pc culture, but regarded by a couple of my SJW female workers as an "ally"
>topic of Caitlyn comes up
>actually curious, not trying to invoke a response
>"So is she their mom or is she still their dad"
>Coworkers collectively take a sigh
>Coworker who is reasonably sensible says "oh god, I thought you were going to make another one of your bigoted statements"
>another coworker "well clearly she's their mom"
>"Uhhh no, she's their father"
>collective hivemind implodes
>the rest of the day is dominated by trans-parental gender status bullshit conversation
>tfw I unintentionally trolled my sjw coworkers and our one tranny into separate corners

It was an amusing couple of days afterwards.
>>
>>55482158
These "They Live" edits are so good.
>>
>>55481697
Nigga said his kids can still call him "Dad". Because he will always be their "dad" no matter what.
>>
File: lynch_2.jpg (18 KB, 271x327) Image search: [Google]
lynch_2.jpg
18 KB, 271x327
LISTEN TO MY SONG ABOUT THIS, FUCK NIGGER CHIMPS.

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
>>55483540
epic post my white friend! I have screencapped it and will now post it to /r/coontown! no need to thank me...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.