[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Rand the only candidate to willing to openly admit th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: rand-paul.jpg (2 MB, 3997x2892) Image search: [Google]
rand-paul.jpg
2 MB, 3997x2892
Why is Rand the only candidate to willing to openly admit that ISIS is American funded? Are the others so bought out that they fear too much for their pocket books if they were to let on what was really going on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oidaJHwZZgs
>>
Because he's the hero we need but don't deserve
>>
File: 1447282961227.jpg (378 KB, 654x762) Image search: [Google]
1447282961227.jpg
378 KB, 654x762
Rand saved himself with the last debate, he wont win the candidacy this year but at least his ideas and message are spreading
>>
>>55481732
Yeah, he killed the last debate. Then Fox completely ignored him after. What bullcrap.
>>
>>55481844

Doesn't matter. He's getting a ton of positive press. He'll get a bump in the polls and with fundraising.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447282392394.jpg (51 KB, 502x583) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447282392394.jpg
51 KB, 502x583
>>
>>55482396
Didnt even know how to sage to stop the bump, pretty telling of who you are and where your from
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 1405x1405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 1405x1405
>>55481396
>Are the others so bought out that they fear too much for their pocket books

Yes they fear that shit so much. They want the war to continue for more money. Rand is our last hope for a constitutional America.
>>
>>55481396
He's the only guy that knows anything about foreign policy.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
>>55481396
I wonder why
>>
>>55482454
ha ha ha cmon, don't be mad. I wish he had a chance in hell.
>>
I'm a big Randlet and i want to shill really hard for him in smart and effective way. I don't really care about how liked he is on /pol/ but I want his name brought up more on Fox especially after what an impression he made in the debate.

The guy is, i think /pol/ would admit, is better than Carson, Rubio, and Cruz
>>
>>55486959
No doubt about that.

Make an image, I'd recommend taking a snapshot of the debate and then throwing some text from a good quote of his from the debate.

it's simple but it helps. I'm going to do some tomorrow.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.