[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will die someday How does that feel /pol/? Do you worry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
>You will die someday
How does that feel /pol/?
Do you worry?
>>
>>55481241
No, I'm glad that I won't be different from any other person.

I feel as though the earth is going through crisis, but those before us most of felt the same exact thing, so there's nothing special about me.

I also believe that Jesus Christ is the living God who will judge me justly, regardless if I'm a good or bad person.

Atheists have a religion too, don't let them fool you.
>>
It'll be soon, Allah willing.
>>
>>55481398
>I also believe that Jesus Christ is the living God who will judge me justly, regardless if I'm a good or bad person.
>Atheists have a religion too, don't let them fool you.
Fucking keked
>>
>>55481241

death is not an issue. dying is the issue.
>>
>>55481241
stupid cis cum worrying is for women with vajay jays
>>
>>55481424
A salami lick em, brother. I will see you paradise.
>>
>>55481241
Well since humankind have survived without me for few thousand years i guess it'll be able to go further without me
>>
>>55481467
A religion is a way of life. If someone conducts their way of life as if someone is always watching over them, and pass judgement, that is different from someone else who leads a way of life that only ends in death with no judgement.

Their original prophet, Darwin, just wanted an excuse to fuck his first cousin.

Atheists also take moral high ground by claiming their statements are based on fact.

Morals are then thrown to the wayside which is why the earth is always in turmoil for first world countries.
>>
At least you only have to do it once.
>>
>>55481241
How does that feel /pol /?
>relief
Do you worry?
>I only worry about leaving my neetbux unspent.
>>
I welcome it. Soon the living will envy the dead.
>>
Where I am, death is not. Where death is, I am not.
>>
I'm not afraid of "death", if that's what you're implying.
>>
>>55481648
Thank you brother. The fire rises.
>>
>>55481241
I only hope it's quick and painless. I embrace the empty void.
>>
>>55481241
I should have died a couple of times already so anything past that has been a gift.
>>
File: 3445483.jpg (54 KB, 383x464) Image search: [Google]
3445483.jpg
54 KB, 383x464
What bothers me more is that one day the sun will expand out and envelop the whole of the Earth, wiping out everything here.
>>
>>55483120

You will be less than a speck of dust when that happens, anon.

Still mind blowing though. Wish I could see it happen from a safe distance.
>>
File: 1445689370409.jpg (498 KB, 984x1480) Image search: [Google]
1445689370409.jpg
498 KB, 984x1480
I'll shall be reincarnated as a cute Japanese girl
>>
>>55481241
>Do you worry?
Only when I'm about to go to bed.

It's really annoying sometimes.
>>
>>55483389

You will be reincarnated as an imperial attack space turtle.
>>
>>55483120

Look if humans even survived to that time they would have found a way to stop it.

In fact if humans don't destroy themselves first, they will probably reach the status of gods.
>>
File: what-me-worry.jpg (21 KB, 297x363) Image search: [Google]
what-me-worry.jpg
21 KB, 297x363
>>55481241
I'm not going anywhere.
>>
>>55481241
I used to worry about it 7 or 8 years ago. I'm not certain at what point it just stopped crossing my mind, but I'll deal with whatever comes after death when there.
>>
>>55481241
Comforted by the fact I'll one day leave this world

Even it's just infinite nothingness.

It's a feeling of relief.
>>
I worry about life much more than I worry about death.
>>
What's with all the slide threads using this topic recently?
>>
>>55481241
>How does that feel

another one of these threads?
OP can feel this
>>
>yfw reincarnation is real
>tfw you are born on a:

[spoiler]DESIGNATED[/spoiler]
>>
>>55481241
>Someday
Make it tomorrow I'm sick of waiting
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.