[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-Trump supporters, who are you backing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 48
File: dreamteam.jpg (114 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
dreamteam.jpg
114 KB, 1000x650
It's clear that this election will be against Hillary Clinton and the entire weight of the Clinton/Democrat machine. Despite her high negative favorability, she also has the Clinton machine, 90's nostalgia, and feminism on her side. What candidates can actually pose a real threat to her? Despite all the memes, Trump has shown himself to be a pretty crafty operator so far, lasting much longer and doing much better than all the experts predicted. He repeats himself and doesn't give enough specifics, but with a vice president like Cruz he'd have a wonkish politician with gravitas to help balance him out. I can't see any other Republican frontrunners winning this thing.

>Rand. He's not his dad, he's just not. He also sounds like a bored doctor who thinks he's above answering your questions and he's a manlet with a weird ass haircut(yes that matters).

>Carson. No fucking way. If he was white he'd be in Huckabee's position right now.

>Jeb. It's never gonna happen.

>Rubio. Too soon, maybe in a few years, too inexperienced. Good establishment shill though.

>Cruz. On his own, not charismatic enough, makes good points and is smart as fuck though. Would never win a general election. It'd be Romney all over again.
>>
>>55481134
Trump
>>
>>55481173
He's really the only choice isn't he?
>>
>>55481134
>he's not his dad
>this says anything with relation to the other candidates

>75% is not 100%
>therefore 50% is just as good as 75%
>>
>>55481204
Yes. I think anyone who doesn't support Trump is a traitor and should be executed.
>>
lol get real clinton would fucking annihilate trump

lucky for republicans he has about a zero percent of winning the primary

it will very likely be rubio who i think will beat clinton
>>
File: thanksforthevictory.jpg (407 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
thanksforthevictory.jpg
407 KB, 2000x1000
I'm voting for French Canadian Trump, and no one can stop me.
>>
The only way to beat Hillary is to have a team of lawyers combating her voter fraud. Only Trump has that resource.
>>
>>55481134
I st& with r& and I think trumpsuckers should be b&
>>
Man I wish Cruz stood a chance to get the nomination. I don't know if I've ever seen someone btfo of the media so often. He also had that great moment when he destroyed ellen page while grilling.
>>
>>55481443
Cruz intentionally acts like a moron so that's how he is covered. He miscalculated how important the mouth breather vote is and alienated everyone else. Should have gone with a statesman persona instead of teatard darling.
>>
>>55481303
>>he's not his dad

Ok, fine, address my other points. He's not ready for the national stage and he only appeals to autists, face it.

>>55481313
Nice. Great deb8 m8, I rate it 88/14.

>>55481321
>rubio who i think will beat clinton

She'll just say that he has no experience, which he really doesn't. Also, his finances are shady as fuck.

>>55481443
>destroyed ellen page while grilling.
Dude, he fucking put her to bed. Literally BTFO.
>>
Trump/McMahon

Vince, McMahon

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I</a>
>>
File: 20150427_balt5.jpg (25 KB, 461x391) Image search: [Google]
20150427_balt5.jpg
25 KB, 461x391
>>55481134
I don't know if Cruz puts out policy statements like Trump & Sanders.

Maybe Cruz is defeated by the system and no longer has the juice in his blood.

See here for partial on Trump.

>>55468806

http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/veterans-administration-reforms
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-issues-donald-positions-9-topics-article-1.2313054

http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/Ted_Cruz.htm
http://www.ontheissues.org/Ted_Cruz.htm

International Issues Domestic Issues Economic Issues Social Issues
Foreign Policy Gun Control Budget & Economy Education
Homeland Security Crime Government Reform Civil Rights
War & Peace Drugs Tax Reform Abortion
Free Trade Health Care Social Security Families & Children
Immigration Technology Corporations Welfare & Poverty
Energy & Oil Environment Jobs Principles & Values

Looks like lots of links for Cruz.

https://berniesanders.com/issues/
http://www.ontheissues.org/Bernie_Sanders.htm

hm.. Sander website looks like Cruz... lots of coverage and policies. wow.
>>
>>55481954
lol nice formatting
>>
File: 17114752518_ad6990cb96_h.jpg (969 KB, 1390x1600) Image search: [Google]
17114752518_ad6990cb96_h.jpg
969 KB, 1390x1600
>>55481321
didn't FBI just open full case against Hillary Clinton??

WTF?

Clinton is a Nazi.
>>
>>55481134
Rankings:
>Kasich
>Webb
>Trump
>Rubio
>Cruz
>Huckabee
>Santorum
>Christie
>Carson
>>
File: UnitedStatesofTrump.jpg (47 KB, 960x606) Image search: [Google]
UnitedStatesofTrump.jpg
47 KB, 960x606
>>55481134
>>
>>55482245
>Kasich in first
Why anon?
>>
>>55482245
>Kasich
>Webb
wow so you pick the people who have dropped out or about to drop out nice
>>
File: Article.Class.Warfare.jpg (131 KB, 904x969) Image search: [Google]
Article.Class.Warfare.jpg
131 KB, 904x969
>>55481134
>Cruz. On his own, not charismatic enough, makes good points and is smart as fuck though. Would never win a general election. It'd be Romney all over again.

Dude, what about this Swartzenager/Cruz Question that they are not born in the USA?

George Washington was not born in the USA I don't think. So I might have the law or provenance in question wrong, but thought it was like an amendment to the US Constitution (that old rag!).

Ultimate Law of the land prevents Cruz from being President, unless Liberals allow him too.
>>
>>55481980
They really seem like a pretty good match. Ying and yang and all that.

>>55482245
>Kasich, a managing director at Lehman brothers, during it's time when it helped cook up the financial disaster that's fucked the economy for almost 8 years. I don't think so.
>Webb. I like Webb, but he's out of the Dem running and it's too late to join the Repubs
>Huckabee
>Santorum
>Christie
^Literally all irrelevant at this point. You can't come back from single digits this late in the game.

>>55482482
>Ultimate Law of the land prevents Cruz from being President, unless Liberals allow him too.

No, his mother was a citizen and his father became one(not sure when) so it doesn't matter where he was born. Just ask John McCain(born in Panama)
>>
File: 20150622_yell.jpg (18 KB, 449x340) Image search: [Google]
20150622_yell.jpg
18 KB, 449x340
>>55482187
1980 - Most favored Nation Status for China (J. Carter)
1984 - Caribbean Basin Initiative (Free Imports to USA)
1994 - WTO Formed, Marrakech Agreement (W. Clinton)
1994 - Fast Track Approval for Clinton on WTO Formation, and for NAFTA (W. Clinton)
1994 - War on Jobs, NAFTA, Deregulation of Trade, 3 Nations (W. Clinton)
1994 - Most Favored Nation Status for China Reinstated after Tianamen Square (W. Clinton)
1996 - Most Favored Nation Status for China Reinstated after Tianamen Square (W. Clinton)
2000 - Pemanent Normal Trade Relations with China and WTO Membership for China (W. Clinton)
2005 - CAFTA-DR Ratified, 2006 El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatemala
2015 - Fast Track Authority given to Obama by US Congress/Senate for TPP, TAA, TPA, TISA, TTIP

US Title 18 of the US Code covers Criminal Activity, Racketeering, Treason.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are subject to the Law of the land.

Nuff said.
>>
>>55481980
Trump should fund cruz, if cruz doesn't have any money
desu
Really helped him to have cruz on that debate stage to clarify some of trumps points, or to attack the fags like kasich on other topics.
>>
>>55481134
Rubio is, by definition, not establishment. Also, if he doesn't win, his national political career is essentially over since he isn't running for Senate again. The only chance he would have at that point is to get a cabinet position if he didn't get the nomination or the VP nod.
>>
>>55481134
rankings:

1. Garry Johnson
2. Rand Paul
3. Jim Webb
4. Ted Cruz
distant 5. Marco Rubio (I'm a welder).
>>
>>55481321
lame b8
>>
>>55481626
>>55481443

His problem is that he acts like he took public speaking advice from William Shatner.
>>
>>55481321
You honestly believe Rubio would win Florida, Ohio, AND Virginia, plus either Colorado OR Iowa?

That's a pretty tall order.
>>
>>55481134
i'm voting Webb
>>
>>55483574
>Rubio is, by definition, not establishment.

Pls explain, I'm fascinated.

>>55483582
You do know that none of these guys(except maybe Rubio) could successfully head a national ticket at this point right? Like 0% chance.
>>
File: breadwinner.Economy.png (117 KB, 480x301) Image search: [Google]
breadwinner.Economy.png
117 KB, 480x301
>>55483454
This Presidential Election is all about Power and Alliances.

Really... It is like the Novel Dune. Oil isn't the only Spice... there are many guilds (Interest Groups and Powerful Industries)... Well and we don't really know the secrets and the powers behind the Throne now do we??

Who are the Powers Behind the Throne?

Who is talking about the Powers Behind the Throne?

Where are the Investigators of the Powers Behind the Throne?

What Happened to the Free Press, the last estate that was to protect all of us??

Are there only like .01% of Americans that can be Analysts??

Do our US/Canada/EU/Latin American universities "Fail" in teaching Analysis and Investigations and Science and Logic??

Looks like it.

There is no Race Pride or if there is, the majority white no longer has racial pride... so we all will collapse into a new dark age... for certain.
>>
>>55481443
Here ya go.
https://youtu.be/Iu1lsw3_Kfo
>>
>>55481321
Fuck off TPP shill.
>>
>>55483873
> Pls explain, I'm fascinated.
He's a member of the Tea Party Caucus and he's one of the most conservative Senators.
>>
>>55484011
He's also on the payroll of the few who would actually benefit from the TPP.
>>
>>55483873
You'll eat your words on Cruz.
>>
If you don't want a Rand/Cruz ticket, you hate freedom
>>
>>55484093
Cruz is way too conservative to win a national election. I could see him on a ticket as VP at best.
>>
>>55484063
>He's also on the payroll of the few who would actually benefit from the TPP.

He's so deep in their pockets it's not even funny.

>>55484093
I wish I was wrong, he's too fucking weird and awkward though. His line about driving you home at night should have been a good line but it came off as creepy and odd. Trump could have pulled off that line, Cruz couldn't. I like Cruz, but he was made for VP, not POTUS.
>>
>>55484161
My point stands.
>>
>>55484241
You don't have a point, and certainly not one backed by any hard evidence.
>>
>>55484286
What's the name of that fallacy where one accuses of another of doing something and being wrong because of it, withholding the fact that one also does the thing?
>>
>>55481134
Who is going to be Hillary's vp?
>>
>>55481347
WHERE MY COUNTRY GONE?
>>
We still have a year, but Trump and Cruz are the only real candidates. Everyone else is garbage.
>>
>>55484370
The more conservative the Republican candidate, the worse they tend to do in the national election. It's the same reason hyper-liberal Democrats, like Sanders, don't end up doing well in national elections.
>>
Cruz or bust. He has the record and the skills. He will win the general. Cap this.
>>
>>55481134
I hope it's Bush vs. Clinton 2 so then Trump can run as an independent and win and usher in a new American utopia for all eternity.
>>
>>55481954
nnnnnneeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww faaaaaaaagggg
>>
>>55481134

Rand 2016
>>
>>55482245
>Kacuch
>Jewbio
>Kekabee
>Krispy Kreme
>>
>>55484161
Baby's first election
>>
>>55484286
I certainly do. My point is that Cruz is within striking distance with plenty of time left to gain ground. Common sense dictates this: he still has a chance to win. You are claiming he won't based on bullshit superficial observations, not based off of the merits of his overall campaign.
>>
>>55484615
> ignoring decades worth of party strategy from both sides
Seems like it's your first election, junior.
>>
>>55484618
> You are claiming he won't based on bullshit superficial observations
Are you fucking kidding me you dense cunt? That is literally what you're doing.
>>
>>55481134
I'm pretty cool with the ticket in the OP. Reversed if necessary. Rand would be my 3rd pick.
>>
>>55484462
McCain and Romney did well? Republican candidate needs to draw stark contrast. There is no reason why we shouldn't nominate hard right, especially after obama.
>>
>>55484462
How is Cruz this uber-conservative that you claim? His platform is essentially enforcing current laws and shrinking government. These aren't radical ideas and it's not difficult to assume that people will support things such as lower taxes.
>>
>>55484716
Romney and McCain did far better than someone like Huckabee or Santorum would have done in the general election. McCain didn't do himself any favors by picking a terrible VP candidate.
>>
>>55484696
I'm having trouble following your posts. It could be because it's hard for me to communicate with people that are more than 2 standard deviations stupider than myself.
>>
>>55484738
Cruz has the most conservative voting record in the Senate, and by a pretty considerable margin.
>>
>>55484788
That's interesting considering you're claiming to be someone from an earlier conversation that isn't actually you.

Also, you're on fucking 4chan nigger. You're just as retarded as the rest of us.
>>
>>55484816
Conservative by what metric? And furthermore your premise that conservatism plays well in a general election is abject bullshit. What about Reagan? I'm inclined to believe that you watch 3 hours of CNN a week and browse buzzfeed on your lunchbreak and consider yourself informed.
>>
>>55484615
Oh I forgot that McCain and Romney did so well. The way to win the election is to expose Clinton and draw a stark contrast/ stand by the constitution. Cruz is the man for the job. The only other person that could win the general is rubio and if you support rubio then I hope you supported the gang of 8 because you best believe he stands by that shit despite what he says to get tea party votes.
>>
>>55484867
The fuck you talking about? The post I replied to was a reply to one of my posts? What a fucking nigger
>>
>>55481134
SANDERS 2016
RACISTS GO HOME
SEXISTS GO HOME
CLASSISTS GO HOME
ECONOMISTS GO HOME
>>
>>55484867
Besides, you're clearly dumber than even 4chan.
>>
>>55484775
Not a fair comparison. Fundamentalist faggots don't hold the sway that they used to. The base is a lot more small government / constitutionalist / libertarian (whatever you want to call it) now than it was previously. Fundamentalist power became pretty much irrelevant in the 2012 election, arguably 08.
>>
Who would /pol/ vote for, a Trump/Paul ticket, or a Sanders/Webb ticket?
>>
>>55483912
I might back Bernie Sanders.

We had like 3 Red Scares in the USA. One was the Wobblies (World Workers Union), then two other communist searches by the US Congress. Communism was a radical movement that killed the Czar of Russia's Family and Threatened Royal Families in General and Wealth Families in General.

So in early 20th Century what were Wealthy to do about it??

National Policies had to be legislated to suppress unions and communist... I guess.

The Cold War was a Product of this. But this meant US Funds and Agencies suppressed foreign governments and democracy that would decide what kind of government each would chose (since US Govt wanted to be involved in choosing and deciding all of those democratic processes).

So.. we all have Sins. We all have made bad decisions. But in the USA, we never admit any bad decisions or admit fault or admit responsibilities. Isn't that Sinful? Is that what J.F.K. had on his mind, Bobby Kennedy had on his mind??

Religion?

- Guilt
- Responsibility
- Transparency
- Accounting
- Auditing
- Few Secrets, or limit to secrets duration
- Confession, Admitting guilt and bad decisions

How holy does the US Govt look now?? Are they seeking Grace??
>>
I thought Ted Cruz was a fucking Canadian. I want to see his birth certificate.
>>
>>55481443
>>55481626
>>55483748

Funnily enough, his education and credentials are *exactly* the same as Obama's. To the point of them both holding the same position on the Harvard Law Review.
>>
>>55483873
I'm stating my personal favorites. Republicans lost the last election when they traded principles for strategy.

Why do you think Trump, Carson, and Fiorina are doing so well? People want an outsider because they are pissed about Romney being shoved down their throat with the promise that only an unlikable house plant like him could win.
>>
>>55485081

>Sanders/Webb ticket

is fucking ebin, and that's undeniable. I seriously doubt Sanders has the balls, though.

I'm Trump until the end, but I want to see the Sanders wing grow a pair.
>>
File: 1434141780770.jpg (37 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
1434141780770.jpg
37 KB, 500x216
Webb dropped out, so nobody.
There is no person more deserving of being president than him, and he fucking dropped out.
Fuck this place.
>>
Daily reminder that Trump/Cruz spammers are CIA shills trying to sway Trump supporters on /pol/ towards defending Cruz in public in order to legitimize his warmongering.
>>
>>55485777
Fuck off anti-white.
>>
>>55485768
Webb and Sanders are pretty good friends, often aid each other, both are party outsiders, and both are fairly pro gun Democrats. Webb is the perfect VP choice, but Sanders being the kek he is will most definitely pick a black female VP.
>>
Daily reminder that anyone who supports anyone but Trump on /pol/ is a CIA shill.
>>
>>55485877
Except for the Rubio posters who are media shills and the Paul posters who are memespouters.
>>
>>55481134
Rand
>>
>>55485908
Rubio is the CIA's top candidate.

I totally forgot about Rand, you're right. He's also against The Agenda but he's too much of a cukc to do anything about it, Trump has an enormous financial base he can use to support himself, and he's a much better speaker and perfect at propaganda, unlike Rand.
>>
Hm... Banking Weakness.

- Pensions & Retirements
- FDIC Funding & Insurance Levels
- Bank Reserves Levels
- Weak Federal Regulation of Banks
- Banks Unable to meet Basel Treaty Levels

- QE Reduces Banks ability to meet Basel III Requirements, Reduces Good Collateral Assets in the Market

- Subprime Markets for Auto, Education, and Housing Loans at all time high

Risk? What Risk?

FDIC Insurance from funding of $50 Billion for $800 Billion is a sure thing. S/
>>
God tier and the only logical choice:
>Trump

Could be tolerated, not entirely awful:
>Cruz
>Rand

Robo Shill 9000:
>Rubio

JUST tier:
>Jeb
>anyone not mentioned

Leaving the country if they get elected tier:
>Hillary
>Carly
>Bernie
>>
Friendly reminder to burgerland:
The rest of the world are laughing at you. And that's even without the Trump memes.
>Year long campaign
>Election bought by lobbyists
>Media advertising their political agenda to an already uneducated population
>Most money wins principles
>Super PACs
>Two (2) parties to choose from

This is considered a corrupt state by any other Western democracy
>>
>>55485908
Something about Rubio and his slick shilling, he makes me want to drop the floor and start chewing the carpet. I was just starting to make my peace with the establishment before they started promoting that creep. he makes me want to go full Brievik
>>
>>55481134
>Thinking that Hillary stands a chance anymore against Sanders.

Nice try, OP, but let's be honest here. Hillary would be a pretty decent candidate, sure. She just keeps digging herself into holes. She's a little too dishonest, and she won't take the hard stances regarding the economic problems that we're still trying to crawl out of.

I'm going with Sanders.
>>
>>55486018
Calling Trump a better speaker than Rand after yesterday's debate is sort of unreasonable. Rubio's asshole was gaping and bloody after he tried tangling with Paul. It was like watching a big-headed freshman get shut down by the professor.
>>
>>55486169
Actually, it is Anglo-zionists laughing at you, and ''Burgerland''. You haven't understood anything if you think european coutnries are independent and ''laughing at'' Burgerland.
>>
>>55486191
Whenever his speech goes into "inspirational mode," it's just maximum cringe.
I raged when the media said he won the debate, and literally every single online poll said he came in 5th or 6th.
>>
>>55486314
Trump is obviously a better speaker, and much more charismatic.

I don't even watch the meme-debates, but I know their performance by having listened to them all for longer than just ten seconds.

I personally prefer Rands mannerism aswell but most people are not like you or me, they're meme-tier consumerist zombies.
>>
>cruz would have let the banks fall

Dropped
>>
>>55486282
>Hillary would be a pretty decent candidate, sure

Full amnesty for the 30 million illegals already here, then another 30 million on the way. No fly zone on Syria and WW3 with Russia. You would have to be completely insane to vote for that woman.
>>
File: US of TRUMP.png (238 KB, 1131x724) Image search: [Google]
US of TRUMP.png
238 KB, 1131x724
>>55482331
Here's the superior version.
>>
>>55486353
I remember after the first debate, they were still beating the Jeb dead horse and claiming he won. Like the Trayvon case, it was an eye opener for a lot of people. Shilling on full display. MSM is almost a joke at this point.
>>
>>55481134
If you don't vote for anyone, fine.

If you vote for anyone besides Trump, your the cancer enabling the establishment.
>>
>>55486389
Agreed. But my favorite thing about Trump is all the progressive tears he causes. For awhile, every third post on 9gag was some buttmad anti-Trump meme. He's like a tumblr whale's worst nightmare.
>>
File: Article.Class.Warfare3.jpg (151 KB, 899x971) Image search: [Google]
Article.Class.Warfare3.jpg
151 KB, 899x971
>>55485877
Not sure which videos these are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0BPMwgKNA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmfMb_8YXkA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwbqWWglElg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZz_HEosWVY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHXjO8wHsA

or these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g88GSVYy1Io

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0BPMwgKNA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYZSjRLwDcM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwbqWWglElg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA

http://billmoyers.com/2014/02/21/anatomy-of-the-deep-state/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCWXrMCGJT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlEt8vAmR8M

http://michael-hudson.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmPUKy-3OfY

https://www.minneapolisfed.org/research/wp/wp666.pdf
>>
I stand with rand. The only republican candidate that is smart, knows what he's doing, believes in true freedom and actually believes in balancing the budget. He also wants to stop handing over money and guns to the kikes.
>>
>>55481134
Donald Trump
>>
>>55487045
But he's not a race realist like Trump. Which means no deportations, no wall, and the end of the Republican party.
>>
RAND
A
N
D
>>
>>55487115
They estimated to send all the illegals back, it would cost around 13 trillion dollars. We can't afford that, we simply don't make enough. And it would never pass congress, it's unrealistic and idiotic to think it would happen.

We also do not have the money to build a wal, which would honestly not do much. As seen in other countries, immigrants find a way. And trump wants to make Mexico pay, that's just not happening. This too will never pass congress. Again, unrealistic and idiotic to actually think this will happen.
>>
>>55487286
>costing 1.2 million dollars to deport one person
Go kill yourself you retarded faggot. I've heard some dumbass claims in my life but this is beyond fucking crazy.
>>
>>55481134
Trump, Cruz, Rand and Christie are all on the same page and I think they will be appointing each other.

3 of them advocate ending the Fed and bringing back the Gold Standard.

if they all went to Washington shit would get really lovely, really quick.
>>
File: Clinton Death List.jpg (545 KB, 897x1850) Image search: [Google]
Clinton Death List.jpg
545 KB, 897x1850
>>55481134

>It's clear that this election will be against Hillary Clinton

Nope.

Not even remotely true.

It's obvious at this point that Sanders is pulling an Obama as he pulls ahead in all the current polls.

It's 2008 all over again. Sanders is going to steal the nomination from Clinton, and her political career will finally be over.
>>
>>55487286
>they estimated
>they
>estimated

And you can bet this prediction is on the highest end possible.

I'll tell you what, Donald. If you make me a dual citizen, I will join your Deportation Force and risk my life in the Barrios for FREE.
>>
File: 1442734163448.jpg (130 KB, 634x465) Image search: [Google]
1442734163448.jpg
130 KB, 634x465
>>55488147
You know what did not exist in 2008?
Occupy.

Sanders is a distraction built by the DNC to keep the Youth voting democrat and stop them from disrupting Hillary's campaign. This is why he does not attack Hillary and spends all of his time spouting either gibberish or hateful rhetoric against the evil right-wing boogeymen. He is only there is dis-empower the unruly leftists mobs and make them feel like someone is listening to their ridiculous demands.

Case in point, supposed political pariah Sanders owns half of reddit because he is backed by the "Obama Online Team". Look it up. He is as establishment as it gets and is a propaganda tool to fool moronic Leftists. He will throw all of his support behind Hillary and keep his platform until after the election to spout rhetoric against the demonic right-Wing candidates and their "War on Women", a term coined by the Clinton camp just a few years ago.

Consider yourself informed, dweeb.
>>
>>55484380
Some token minority would be my guess. Black or hispanic depending on which demographic she's more worried about. Someone with zero scandals or controversies.
>>
>>55484989
REDDIT GO HOME
BONGERS GO HOME
>>
>>55481134
Paul
Cruz
Rubio
>>
File: aaaaaaayyyyy.png (203 KB, 259x333) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaayyyyy.png
203 KB, 259x333
>>55488362
Sanders isn't controlled by the DNC friend, he's been battling them the entire way.

>keep the Youth voting democrat and stop them from disrupting Hillary's campaign.
But it IS disrupting her campaign, anon. She's changed her stance on 50% of her issues over the past 4 months because of him.

>This is why he does not attack Hillary
He's never been the type of politician to succumb to personal attacks, he keeps the eye on the issues. He's been that way ever since he first ran for mayor in Burlington, Vermont.

>right wing boogeymen
more specifically the shills and people who pay off politicians.

> Look it up. He is as establishment as it gets and is a propaganda tool to fool moronic Leftists.
How is Trump and /pol/ any different?

>Canadian
Go fuck a moose you kuck, you don't know shit about our politics.
>>
>>55485870
>but Sanders being the kek he is will most definitely pick a black female VP.
Being the kek that he is, Sanders isn't going to make the nomination.
>>
File: Regulation.Capture8.jpg (769 KB, 801x1024) Image search: [Google]
Regulation.Capture8.jpg
769 KB, 801x1024
>>55488362
I think you make a good point.

The democrats maybe orchestrating racial & sexual tension for advancement of the democratic party.

Good call.

wow.

Just great point. Explains the current political and radical situation.

wow.
>>
>>55487286
We can't afford to not deport them. Cut funding to sanctuary cities, cut off the welfare, fine companies that hire illegals. They'll deport themselves.
>>
File: 1438657287759.jpg (90 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1438657287759.jpg
90 KB, 375x500
>>55488961
Can you answer why a man who "battles" the DNC actually employs the cyber Team who ran interference for Obama? Are you trying to say the Obama Online Team is not a DNC asset?

Open your eyes, low IQ friend.

Sanders is Alinsky in the flesh. You probably don;t even know what that means or why it matters, but you are quite likely uneducated in addition to your numerous learning disabilities.
>>
>>55488065
>Rand and Christie
>on the same page
GET A WARRANT YOU FAT FUCK
>>
>>55489169
You're right. I really mean that Christie is in league with Trump. But Trump Rand and Cruz advocate ending the Fed.
>>
File: Regulation.Capture4.jpg (584 KB, 781x1024) Image search: [Google]
Regulation.Capture4.jpg
584 KB, 781x1024
>>55488961
I'd like Sanders to get the nomination.

I'd like Sanders to get the respect.

Sanders is a real reformer and a real populist.

I think Sanders is one of like 12 Congressmen that is honest and serves the people. He is here with 40 years experience and is not going to declare martial law like Republicans.

Nor raise federal budget like G.H.W. Bush, G.W.B. or Obama.

$T Debt Added
J. Carter, ,$0.37 T (4 yrs)
R. Reagan, $1.69 T
G. H Bush, $1.4 T (4 yrs)
W. Clinton, $1.627 T
G. W. Bush, $4.357 T
B. Obama, $6.365 T (4 yrs)
B. Obama, $8 T (6 yrs est.)
>>
>>55488961
>you don't know shit about our politics.
He seems to know more than you, Bernienigger. Your meme jew is not going to win.
>>
>>55489132
I am completely fine with that, it's not like I want them here or support them breaking the law. Sanctuary cities and hiring illegal immigrants are illegal, and social programs should only help legal citizens. We also need to get rid of the bullshit unconstitutional laws that allow them to vote. Don't let them purchase property here either. Actually going around and rounding them up to send back though, that's just unrealistic.
>>
File: 1438554289140.jpg (255 KB, 1280x848) Image search: [Google]
1438554289140.jpg
255 KB, 1280x848
>>55489231
>Sanders is a real reformer and a real populist.
No he isn't. He's an old man who is about to retire and is doing a favor for the DNC to shield Hillary from the public. She is the mother of corporatism, and the corporations are GETTING their candidate. it doesn't matter what you say. Moreover, I want you to remember I told you this was going to happen when Sanders starts telling you how wonderful Hillary is and how much better she is than those evil 1% bigot right wing Koch brothers puppets. Pay no mind to George "Oz" Soros, he's just a jolly old man who wants to see empowered youth! They're all so genuine!
>>
>>55488961
>Sanders isn't controlled by the DNC friend, he's been battling them the entire way.

Sanders is the "candidate" you see in Third World and old Soviet "elections" who are solely there to give the appearance of some sort of a choice. He's there so the coronation of Hillary Clinton will be given some democratic veneer.

I'd say his massive success has been due about a third from his proposed policies, a third from rage about the obvious fake reality show American politics has become, and a third to the fact that every single person in the world, including American Democrats, realize what a truly horrible person Hillary is.

Didn't he start his campaign by saying he'd vote for Hillary?

>Before we begin this debate, I urge all my supporters to vote for Comrade Stalin, the great leader of the Soviet people!
>>
>>55481134
If Webb decides to run as an Independent.

Otherwise... god help me... I'll probably back Trump.

Clinton's too corrupt and I'd sooner turn republican than vote for a fucking communist like Sanders.
>>
>>55489528
>If Webb decides to run as an Independent he's got my vote

Hit submit a bit too quick
>>
>>55489553
What if Webb was Trump's VP?
>>
>>55489615
In a heartbeat.
>>
File: Regulation.Capture3.jpg (353 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
Regulation.Capture3.jpg
353 KB, 764x1024
>>55489132
What?

You think airplane tickets and some help to housing renters is more complicated and costly that our military? What? DoD Contractors are sophisticated Ripoff Artists... what is the cost of airplane tickets and some remuneration for housing? 20 Million Times $1.5K. Looks like $30 - $40 Million at worst if no one flees back to Mexico, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras, Belize, Guatemala, ETC.

I am not such a harsh guy.

But I heard a Radio show that Truman kicked out Migrants after WWII and another president kicked out Migrants after Korean War.

It is not a simple issue, but many would return to Central America on their own to avoid certain processing.

It is an Interesting Counter Point and Historically has a basis in fact.
>>
>>55489457

the canuck is right for a change
>>
>>55481134
Rand will win. Doesn't have to be his dad. Any patriot is better than a fucked in the head corporate maniac.
>>
>>55489383
Well the people that fought the cold war can never see Bernie Sanders as a Populist or as an American.

Sanders has been trying to reform the War Mongers in the USA, the Bankers and Corporate Powers in the USA for 40 Years.

The fact is that New York City Patriarchs have fucked the common people for 200 years. These Bankers and Traders have fucked the US Workers for 200 years. Did you hear about the New York City Triangle Fire? The Screwing of Kids and Women and our male workers is Historical. You can't not know this unless you have been fed crap by the Education System. I was never taught this in K-12. I was fed crap.

The Labor Movement, the Women's Movement, the Civil Rights Movement has a truth just for workers. The people that worked in Mines and the people that worked on Railroads. Factories workers are well known as abuse victims. Child Labor is well known. The need for Unions is well known. The US Military beat striking workers at one time. There were massacres of striking workers in the USA. This is history. Thousands died in US Mining with no regulations to protect them.

Interesting.
>>
My choice is Paul or Carson (or Trump) and if none of them get the nominee im going to throw my vote away to a Libertarian candidate. Fuck the GOP
>>
Independent voter here. Outside of my top 3 I probably wouldn't even care enough to vote unless it was Trump or Carson who I'd purposely vote against.

Top tier
Rand Paul
Good Tier
Ted Cruz, Bernie Sanders
Average Tier
Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush
Wouldn't be the end of the world tier
Hillary Clinton, Carly Fiorina
End of the world tier
Donald Trump, Ben Carson
>>
File: 1442449499053.png (1 MB, 1805x977) Image search: [Google]
1442449499053.png
1 MB, 1805x977
>>55490046
You don't get it.
His platform is designed to mirror "Occupy" and in fact uses the same rhetoric. The corporations do not support Sanders and the DNC delegates are not voting for him. He is a distraction for this election cycle specifically.

He is a career Alinskyite. He will use whatever terminology to manipulate his voters. That's his entire goal. And Hillary was LITERALLY in a sexual relationship with Alinsky before Bill, and wrote her Thesis on Alinsky's work.

You really think Hillary and Sanders never became acquainted decades ago?

You're getting lost in pipe-dream rhetoric, like the happening fags. The Mayan Calendar was bullshit and Sanders is about as real.
>>
>>55489670
I said we can't afford to NOT deport them. Letting them stay is more expensive in the long run.
>>
>>55489383
Oh no He was a nobody in the 1970s...

But he has survived 40 years, 45 years in Politics by screwing with Rural people in his home state??

You have a screw loose.

He talked with residents and the community, the city, the state, and he won them over. It is a rural state.

Bernie Sanders is a guy that has honed his logic, his rhetoric, his mind, his principals for 40 years.

Call him your cold war enemy, but he is not really the enemy of the USA.

Bill & Hillary Clinton are Corporate Puppets. They are part of the "One Party", they are the Corporate Party, they are bought and paid for corrupt party members of which 90% of Congress are a member.

There is no Bipartisan Politics only acting.

Status Quo Rules. Because that wealthy want it. The Wealthy have set up all the government rules, just like in England when the USA declared independence.

Welcome to the Anglo Colony. New Zealand, Australia, Canada, UK, USA.
>>
>>55485081
I would probably vote for Trump/Paul as much as I hate Donald Trump I really want that weed legal.
>>
trump sure does love the jews

>>>/trash/
>>
>not realizing that trump with stump the world by choosing a conservative woman as his vice president and thereby denying shillary her only angle
>>
>>55490165
I just don't understand the mindset of people who would vote for both Paul or Bernie. They're polar opposites.
>>
Jeb!
>>
>>55490462
Let me explain this for you again.
Your "hard-working" Sanders who 'fought for rural communities" has no sold out to the same corporate masters he pretends to be "rallying against", spouting empty rhetoric about Bankers and 1%ers.

If he was about the small people he'd be a Libertarian. But he isn't. he is about empowering THE STATE because he knows what is best for you. he think of you as an ant, an obstacle that he must confuse and confound because you are a useless eater who is in his way.

He is a complete and total fraud. Please try and disconnect your attachment to him and actually look at what his campaign releases. How can a man "cut spending" while subsidizing Education? What is intelligent about empowering the Teachers Unions? How can he reduce the debt by giving you "the life of your dreams"?

he is the ultimate panderer, a supreme liar. You must understand that his religion absolves him of guilt in these scenarios. He believes anyone without eyes to see does not DESERVE to see.

I was once, also, a devout Leftist having been raised by the State as an orphan. I even though Obama was a huge historic moment and a leap forward. I became educated after this point.

I implore you to read Rules for Radicals if you want to understand the modern political sphere. Alinsky IS the Democratic party.
>>
>>55490451
Also a Provocative Idea.

Have you seen Harry Dent Videos or read his books?

Upshot is huge problems with many modern nations such as Japan, Germany, and the USA due to... Demographics... Low Birth Rate.

Harry Dent seems to say 60% of all Finance and Economics is related to Demographics.
>>
>>55481134

I'm backing Carson. I'd vote for Jeb too.

Trump is a corrupt hypocrite. He gave money to Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, Weiner, etc. etc. etc. He was a liberal Democrat until recently. He went bankrupt 4 times! what the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>55490848
>voting for yeb
What the fuck is wrong with YOU?
>>
File: 1443077167397.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1443077167397.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>>55490848
He is a Democrat running on Immigration reform. The DNC process is vastly different the the GOP process and he would be unable to be nominated under the DNC anyway.

At this late stage of Leftism, he appeals to the White vote and ultimately, that is the GOP's vote.

As far as being corrupt, I'm sure he's greased many palms but that is the nature of high-end business. It's one big game. Why do you think regulations exist?

I believe in trump as a human being, not as some party abstraction.

Carson can't win, it is unfortunate but it is the truth. Jeb is also a guaranteed loss. You should back Rubio because he is a better Jeb than Jeb and is dozens of times more likely to win.
>>
>>55481134
>Trump isn't specific enough

He's got a comprehensive immigration plan, VA plan, defense plan, and tax plan. The only glaring omission is his healthcare plan beyond "repeal and replace." He's just a mediocre debater/speaker outside of being a legend at defending himself(not being stumped) and BTFO of others. He needs to make an effort to not go on these streams of consciousness.
>>
>>55491064

how many times has Jeb gone bankrupt? How many liberals has he given money to?

fuck off

>>55491071

He's long time friends with teh Clintons. He's doing Hillary a favor. If he gets the nomination then something comes out of the closet and congratulations on the presidency Mrs. Clinton

no, fuck that.

>Why do you think regulations exist?

regulations enable as well as restrain these days. GE got 3.4 billion dollar refund from the IRS in a year they were profitable.

>As far as being corrupt, I'm sure he's greased many palms but that is the nature of high-end business

I don't give a fuck. If you give money to people promoting degeneracy and feminism and all the bullshit /pol/ is fighting against, you tell me why the fuck would I vote for this clown?

>I believe in trump as a human being

As a human being he is a blow-hard who supported degeneracy who went bankrupt 4 times. fuck Trump

>Carson can't win, it is unfortunate but it is the truth.

and yet, Trump is trailing Hillary in the polls. Carson is beating her by 4%. Jeb is close.

Rubio is problematic too. he lacks gravitas. he has his own corruption issues as well as spending/budgeting problems (look it up)
>>
File: 1444148940604.gif (1 MB, 385x256) Image search: [Google]
1444148940604.gif
1 MB, 385x256
>>55491301
>le hillary mastermind meme
Sanders is working for the Clintons you dumb rat.

Does Donald strike you as a man who would ruin his legacy by deliberately throwing an election? His ego would not allow him to tarnish his brand, his name and his legacy.
>>
File: Wealth.Inequality.Soaring2.jpg (104 KB, 877x949) Image search: [Google]
Wealth.Inequality.Soaring2.jpg
104 KB, 877x949
>>55490712
You might have some good points here to consider.

Many politicians take positions and are not "Honest".

Libertarians lack understanding of how to Grow Capital, Capital Formation, or how a city for recondition a few blocks of buildings, or even how to bring in a new Industry, Industrial Center, or Build a new City.

I mean you sound like an Austrian, but you may have no idea how to finance businesses, build cities, build industries with gold.

Gold might work as financing, but few actually discuss this aspect of gold. Austerity that the Austrians want would crash the economy in a very hard and definite way. Austrians don't know what money flows mean toward keeping the basics of life going. I'm pretty sure cities, counties, and states would default in austerity.

So if we could bring Libertaians toward continuing money flows to governments... there is common ground. Federal Subsidies of Education add up to $100 Billion, this is a fraction of the $1 Trillion for MIC. I'm pretty sure few companies are making as much as in Defense.

Yes, Teachers Unions are over paid. There are too many Teaching Supervisors making over $100K. WTF? But also the Federal Govt is too involved in Requirements for States & Countries. WTF? End the Federal Funds for Restricting States.

Reducing Federal Debt is almost the thing of dreams now. It almost can't be done. Cost controls in Defense, Defense Contracts, Health Care, Education, Housing, ... what eles?

Capitalism has become not only corrupting, but also controlling. Insurance could be nice, but requiring insurance? Wow, look at demographics workers up to 25 years old are not working these days... but over 55 are working more? Bull Shit system.

Obama is shit. He was shit since day one. He is a lair. He said he wanted to end wars and blah, blah. Historically he is a war monger, a dirty war president.

I will re-read you post to move toward reading the Rules for Radicals... time to read Alinsky
>>
>>55491301
>problematic
And I just noticed all these polls you cite. Carson has blown up, his camapgin is finished brah.

You also don;t realize that Clinton is about to campaign using the War on Women rhetoric which will drive men to vote against he rout of
spite. This is a major factor in her coming loss.

trump never went bankrupt. he closed 4 businesses in Atlantic City and used Chapter 11 to minimize losses. Most of the big business in the city has gone bankrupt since including several massive Casinos. He is a smart businessman, not a fool. It is also important to note he has over 100 businesses and those are the only ones he has ever owned that "failed". That is called being efficient, and he will take a scalpel to the American infrastructure, unlike sleepy-doctor Big-Pharma shill Ben Carson.
>>
>>55491354

do you realize how many people the Clintons have killed?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/look-what-awful-thing-just-happened-to-another-clinton-white-house-employee-a-hillary-hire/

>Sanders is working for the Clintons you dumb rat.

Sanders is irrelevant. What is clear is that Trump and the Clintons have been friends for a long time. Trump has given hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Clintons

>The last time Trump considered a White House run in 2011, reporters seized upon the fact that he has given most of his money to Democrats and Democratic causes, according to records.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-donations-democrats-hillary-clinton-119071

>ruin his legacy

what legacy? 4 bankruptcies. he's a loser already
>>
>>55490562
Except for one issue that I care very much for
>>
>>55491510
>what legacy?
Complete moron detected. There is no way you are older than 20. He is not working with the Clintons and that will become obvious even to a fool like yourself soon enough.
>>
>>55491482

the latest Republican primary poll has Carson +1

you're delusional. typical trumpfag

Trump declared bankruptcy not once, not twice, but 4 fucking times. the man is a god damn retard blowhard. why is he a blowhard? because the lady doth protest too much and morons like you fall for it.

>It is also important to note he has over 100 businesses and those are the only ones he has ever owned that "failed".

these weren't just any old business. these were his main businesses;

>Four of Trump's businesses have declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy.[198] According to a 2011 report by Forbes, these were the result of over-leveraged hotel and casino businesses in Atlantic City: Trump’s Taj Mahal (1991), Trump Plaza Hotel (1992), Trump Hotels and Casino Resorts (2004), and Trump Entertainment Resorts (2009).[199][200]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Corporate_bankruptcies

>and he will take a scalpel to the American infrastructure

is that what he says? actions speak louder than words. Trump has gone along gladly with the corruption so far. what makes you think he'll quit now.

>Big-Pharma shill Ben Carson

[citation needed]

you're just like the liberal press - can't touch him so you make shit up
>>
>>55491594
>single issue voter
Retard
>having dudeweedlmao as your single issue
Degenerate retard
>>
>>55491601

even if he's not working with the Clintons he's doing Hillary a huge favor if he gets the nomination. do the math

either way, 4 bankruptcies. the guy is an idiot. if he didn't have his father's money to start with you wouldn't even know who the guy is. he'd be some low level huckster, probably in jail or in poverty
>>
>>55491668
>maybe if I cram enough buzzwords in my post people will believe me
Go shill somewhere else, dimwit. This shit's not going to fly here.
>>
File: Article.Class.Warfare4.jpg (116 KB, 891x941) Image search: [Google]
Article.Class.Warfare4.jpg
116 KB, 891x941
>>55491354
Eh, Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are the most Earnest Candidates in 40 Years.

What? I'm gonna vote for a Dynasty like a monarchy... in Clintonisky or Bushisky?

Fuck no.

I ain'nt no Clintonista, or Bushiska!

Want Immigration? Vote for the Clintonista or Bushiska!!

Want jobs and power to go to Asians and Chinese? Vote Clintonista!! Vote Bushiska!!

Want to screw US Military Veterans? Vote Clintonista!! Vote Bushista!!

Like the Current System, Complicated Taxes, Complicated Accounting, Complicated Auditing, Corrupt Financial Ratings, Corrupt Banking, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Military, Corrupt Federal Agencies... Vote Clintoista!! Vote Bushista!!
>>
>>55491594
Trump wants to legalize marijuana.
>>
>>55491694
Hey man at least I'm knowledgable about the candidates platforms, not like the Carson/Trump camp.
>>
File: 1438656362463.jpg (170 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
1438656362463.jpg
170 KB, 350x525
>>55491668
Carson is done. You'll be crying yourself to sleep, and Carson won't have to get out of bed anymore. He couldn't even stay awake during a nationally televised debate. He's so sleepy none of the candidates will be tapping him for VP because they might start catching his infectious yawning.

It's also nice you glossed over all of those businesses being in Atlantic city and likely tied to an economic downturn in the entire area but you are too stupid to make that kind of connection.
>>
>>55491785
It doesn't matter I don't want him running the country.
>>
>>55491712
>doing Hillary a huge favor
Her favorability drops every time she speaks. She restarted her campaign no less than 3 times. She lost in 2008 when and even lost in NY where she was a Senator.

By the way, Hillary is, amongst Democrats, rated at less than 30% trustworthiness.

She will blabber about Sexism and she will lose. We have reached peak Leftism, and while she can beat Bush, she actually cannot beat Trump.
>>
>>55491755

BTFO

you have no substantive counter-response. time to stop posting, kid

Trump is a joke and so is anybody who supports him

>>55491803

Carson is leading in the latest poll. too simple for you, apparently.

4 bankruptcies. the moron couldn't learn the first 3 times? total failure

you know what they say; for every failure, an excuse, and you have lots of excuses, kek
>>
>>55491803
He clearly doesn't understand what bankruptcy means or how businesses can use bankruptcy law to their advantage. He just thinks it's like Monopoly, you ran out of money and you lose.
>>
>>55491890
>Her favorability drops every time she speaks.

and yet she's still leading Trump by >4%

>while she can beat Bush

then why is he polling even with her? People actually like Bush. he'll win the Hispanic vote because of his wife. problem is you don't think straight

Trump is for retards and losers
>>
>>55491892
>in the latest poll
Let's see it.
Which poll is this? Who was polled?

None of those "bankruptcies" affected him because he is not an idiot who mismanages money, unlike yourself. I'm sure the Waltons are failures because they've closed Wal-Marts before!
>>
>>55491943
>People actually like Bush.
Top fucking kek m8
>>
>>55491914

bankruptcy is bankruptcy

Trump himself called it embarrassing, because it is.
>>
>>55491966
So you admit you don't understand it?
>>
File: dorsia is nice.jpg (216 KB, 590x322) Image search: [Google]
dorsia is nice.jpg
216 KB, 590x322
>>55491943
>leading Trump by >4%
Let's see all these polls brah!
You're a total moron.
>>
File: US.Fed.Recovery2.jpg (123 KB, 795x786) Image search: [Google]
US.Fed.Recovery2.jpg
123 KB, 795x786
>>55491381
I think this is the one.
>>
File: Untitled.png (157 KB, 829x1001) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
157 KB, 829x1001
>>55491958

>Which poll is this?

check out RCP faggot.

>None of those "bankruptcies" affected him because he is not an idiot who mismanages money, unlike yourself.

That's ironic and retarded because, guess what? I've never declared bankruptcy. Trump has - 4 times! You're a fucking idiot

>>55491964

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/carson-leads-popularity-trump-gop-poll/story?id=35084486
>>
>>55491892
Just wondering did you see this?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-05/nomi-prins-how-trump-became-trump-and-what-means-rest-us
>>
File: Untitled.png (57 KB, 873x550) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
57 KB, 873x550
>>55491993

so you admit you're a dumbfuck?

how's this for chapter 11?

http://www.uscourts.gov/services-forms/bankruptcy/bankruptcy-basics/chapter-11-bankruptcy-basics

ctrl + f bankruptcy god damn retard

>>55491995

RCP faggot. you don't know how to find polls?

TYPICAL TRUMP SUPPORTER

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
>>
>>55492165

>some bitch writes something

kek
>>
>>55481134
>Non-Trump supporters, who are you backing?
Cruz. Charisma gave us our current disaster. I think America is ready for someone serious about being President again and not some cult of personality wanna-be dictator.
>>
>>55491803
>That government is best which governs least
>Carson can't even stay awake to govern

Perfect president confirmed
>>
File: Portugal.Govt.Falls.Communism2.jpg (49 KB, 853x275) Image search: [Google]
Portugal.Govt.Falls.Communism2.jpg
49 KB, 853x275
>>55491892
BTW there is some more substantive discussion on policy on other links.

I forget what we were looking at yesterday.

>>55468806

>>55271145

>>55420219

>>55391443

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm2B7_dOPH8

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-11/its-bloodbath-here-biggest-casualty-canadas-recession

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-07/legendary-us-army-commander-says-russia-would-annihilate-us-head-head-battle

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-10-14/top-15-economic-truth-documentaries

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-06/financial-documentaries

http://bilbo.economicoutlook.net/blog/
http://michael-hudson.com/
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/07/09/shall-rule-world-michael-hudson/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_K._Black
http://billmoyers.com/guest/william-k-black/
>>55271145
>>
File: 1437150633159.jpg (58 KB, 670x684) Image search: [Google]
1437150633159.jpg
58 KB, 670x684
>>55492111
You have no capital and do not employ anyone.
>source: ABC Poll
You realize the news media propped up Carson to make Trump look less credible? Here's a link explaining this very tactic from DNC strategist Sidney Blumenthal:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/426385/enraged-blumenthal-accuses-obama-political-malpractice-boosts-clinton-new-e-mails

"The strategy should be to LIFT Newt, undermine Romney, anything to prevent his nomination, create wedges within the GOP primary..."

The news media had a multi-pronged attack on Carson lined up, about his past, and by making him look "better than Trump" before deflating him, it weakens Trump. The DNC and their puppet media has tried everything else they can with Trump and nothing has worked.

I apologize if this post is too revealing or intelligent for you but other posters may enjoy it.
>>
Cruz have that texan accent that reminds me of george w bush. Which makes me feel like a startled guard dog.
>>
>>55492219
Your Status, Your Reputation.

KEK

She worked as Director at Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan I believe.

KEK

You kinda get C.U.C.K.D a lot right?
>>
where can i get the last GOP debate?
>>
>>55492534
>http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-11/its-bloodbath-here-biggest-casualty-canadas-recession

neat links and all, but very little to do with Trump

>>55492544

faggy reaction pics aren't going to save your failed argument

>You have no capital and do not employ anyone.

how would you know one way or another? you don't. keep embarrassing yourself

>You realize the news media propped up Carson to make Trump look less credible?

>DURR IT'S A CONSPIRACY

or maybe you have a shit 4x bankrupt degenerate liberal-funding loser candidate

>nothing has worked.

then why is Hillary beating him by 4.4%? she's so unlikeable and yet Trump is getting his ass kicked

LOSER
>>
>>55484161
When's the last time a real conservative was the nominee? 1980 and 1984, and the other side got the shit kicked out of them. The answer is to get more of the conservative base to vote, not pander to minorities or moderates. Romney only needed 4% more of the white vote last time.
>>
>>55490562
go fucking kill yourself
>>
File: 1446318753340.jpg (40 KB, 561x720) Image search: [Google]
1446318753340.jpg
40 KB, 561x720
>>55492706
I just showed you that Hillary was told by her advisors in her own emails to lift second place opponents rather than attack them.

Carson was out of the media lite and had no headlines between this most recent debate and the previous one. Mysteriously his polling rose out of nowhere and then he got shot down.

i realize you actually don't follow any of the news but you're wrong, you're uneducated, and you can consider yourself BTFO.
>>
>>55492630

>Your Status, Your Reputation.

difference is I'm anonymous. You don't know me. I could be a billionaire, you have no clue. pretending you do just makes you look more stupid than you already have.

all you know about me is the arguments I make, and since you can't refute those you prefer to fantasize, haha

typical delusional loser trump supporter

the bitch also worked for lehman and bear stearns. she wasn't there for her brains

guess what? she's also a liberal. she works here;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demos_(U.S._think_tank)

congratulations, you're an idiot
>>
File: 1447178209533.jpg (241 KB, 625x720) Image search: [Google]
1447178209533.jpg
241 KB, 625x720
>>55492111
Please List the Major US Polling Institutions, and then describe their know Biases?

It is well known that Polling Agencies are like Foundations funded by Political Activists or Interst Groups.

SO of course you have this kind of data, you know the Biases. You know why studies are good or bad. You know Studies Methods. You can discredit Studies based on Study Methods of course.

So Please Lay it all out for us here. A bunch of bullets would work.
>>
>>55492805

she's lifting Trump, you dumbfuck. she's polling 4.4% ahead of Trump and 4% BEHIND Carson

Hillary would love to go up against Trump in teh general; it's why you've seen all these hit pieces against Carson in recent days. They're afraid of him, and they should be. Meanwhile, the liberals on SNL were hosting Trump. 2simple4u

>then he got shot down.

And yet, the most recent poll Carson is on top. You're fucking delusional

>i realize you actually don't follow any of the news

#irony

your faggy reaction pics are the icing on the cake. you give yourself away. Trump is probably paying your pathetic ass, nobody can be this stupid
>>
>>55492849

are you on drugs?

The polls are all on RCP - help yourself. most are sponsored by national news organisations. the same type of delusional retards complained about the polls for Romney too and guess what? they turned out to be right. cry more bitch nigga
>>
>>55492832
Nomi Prins is an American author, journalist, and Senior Fellow at Demos.[1] She has worked as a managing director at Goldman-Sachs and as a Senior Managing Director at Bear Stearns, as well as having worked as a senior strategist at Lehman Brothers and analyst at the Chase Manhattan Bank. Prins is known for her book All the Presidents' Bankers in which she explores over a century of close relationships between the 19 Presidents from Teddy Roosevelt through Barack Obama and the key bankers of their day based on original archival documents. Prins also received recognition for her whistleblower book, It Takes a Pillage: Behind the Bonuses, Bailouts, and Backroom Deals from Washington to Wall Street, for her views on the U.S. economy,[2][3][4] for her published spending figures on federal programs and initiatives related to the 2008 bailout,[5] and for her advocacy for the reinstatement of the Glass–Steagall Act and regulatory reform of the financial industry.

Wow you hit one out of four.

But I only hit one out of four too.

Thanks for correcting me on the spelling of her name.

- Goldman Sachs
- Bear Sterns
- Lehman Brothers
- Chase Manhattan Bank

You are a simpleton.

WTF? Do a Wiki search.
>>
>>55491892
>4 bankruptcies. the moron couldn't learn the first 3 times? total failure

>>>Billionaire presidential candidate total failure in business and life

LOL the bait is real.
>>
>>55492996

Demos is a liberal think tank.

>Prins' articles have appeared in The New York Times, Fortune, Newsday, Mother Jones, Slate.com, The Guardian, The Nation, The American Prospect, Alternet

>Mother Jones
>Slate
>The Nation
>alternet

this bitch is a raving liberal and you expect us to take her seriously?

gtfo
>>
>>55492832
oops.

I guess you got 3 out of 4.

Wow. You aren't drunk as I am.

Keep up the good work junior.

Then you can be like me some day.
>>
File: 1434699532105.jpg (61 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
1434699532105.jpg
61 KB, 500x434
>>55492914
Man you are dangerously out of touch.
You should take your meds and make sure your family knows where you are before you hurt someone.
>>
>>55492996

btw, 3 steps ahead of you. you're that stupid you didn't even realize it, topkek

>>55492998

corrupt, steals money from his investors, funds liberals and Democrats

only a retard would support his presidency
>>
>>55493051
>I guess you got 3 out of 4.

hahahahahaha jesus christ

this is the kind of shit I'm dealing with here

>Trump 2016

hahahahahahahahahah

>>55493064

so you don't actually have an argument. good to know. you just conceded

thanks for playing boys

I've got better things to do with my time

Trump is a loser. only losers support him
>>
I still like Rand the most but I'll probably vote for Trump in the general election, would be cool if they put aside their differences and teamed up.
>>
File: 1445917538064.jpg (39 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
1445917538064.jpg
39 KB, 620x400
>>55493125
>still sperging with bad info
>still reads MotherJones
>>
File: halo disgusting.jpg (38 KB, 348x447) Image search: [Google]
halo disgusting.jpg
38 KB, 348x447
>>55483922
>that monster tranny in the comments
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlexandraInFresno
>>
>>55493125
>loser
>10 billion dollars

pick one
>>
File: laughingpolnareff.gif (44 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
laughingpolnareff.gif
44 KB, 444x444
Bernie, almost 100%, but I'm for sure vote for Hillary over any Republitard.

But Trump is great. Here's why:
1. Entertaining
2. Doesn't give a fuck
3. Calls out bullshit
But he's still a putz. He's just proof that the rich people are running the whole show, they just cut out the middleman. Things would only get worse.

I think the biggest threat to the conservatives is Bernie, not Hillary. I think the best of them (including Trump) could take down Hillary, but if Bernie gets the democrats the poor win because there are more poor than rich.

And yes, I know exactly what year it is.
>>
>>55492982
Yeah. We all believe what talking heads say.

Counter-Intelligence Operations:

1913 - Federal Reserve Act,
1964 - Gulf of Tonkin,
1964 - Vietnam War,
1968 - US Discovers that some Wealthy People don't pay tax
1979 - Intelligence Finding Signed by Jimmy Carter,
1980 - G.H.W. Bush CIA Director becomes US VICE President,
1985 - Iran Contra Affair,
1989 - Invasion of Panama,
1990 - Persian Gulf War,
1992 - Energy Policy Act (H.W. Bush)
1994 - NAFTA, (W. Clinton)
1995 - Community Reinvestment Act,
1996 - Energy Deregulation (W. Clinton, ENRON Scandal)
1996 - Telecommunications Act
1998 - Clinton's Kosovo War (over 60 Days)
1998 - Citicorp & Travelers Insurance Merger
1999 - Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (Phil Gramm, W. Clinton, followed by 2008 Financial Crisis)
1999 - bombing campaign in Kosovo (W. Clinton, over 60 days)
2000 - Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000 (P. Gramm, W. Clinton, derivatives)
2001 - Afghanistan War
2001 - Subprime Home sales & Financial Derivatives Take Off,
2002 - McCain–Feingold Act (G.W. Bush, Campaign Finance, soft money unlimited)
2003 - Iraq War, Fake Evidence of WMD
2005 - Energy Policy Act (G.W. Bush, subsidies, excluded clean air Water acts)
2005 - Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 (BAPCPA).
2005 - CAFTA-DR Ratified, 2006 El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatemala
2005 - US Military Spending Exponential by any measure
2005 - US Housing Market Bubble Tops out in October
2008 - After Presidential Election Financial Crisis is Declared out of the Blue
2008 - 2012 Private Email Servers to avoid Audit (B. Obama, H. Clinton)
2008 - Liberal Darling B. Obama becomes War Monger, Rights taker, and Elevates Drone Assassinations "Obama Doctrine"
2008 - 2014 QE & LIRP/ZIRP
2009 - 2014 Continuing Resolutions, Congress gives up Budget Powers
2010 - Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission
2011 - US combat in Libya (over 60 days)
2014 - lift ban on crude oil exports
>>
>>55492111
However, some statisticians say that it is sometimes misleading to average results from multiple polls.[26] When Nate Silver of rival site FiveThirtyEight.com claimed RealClearPolitics.com was rigging its averages to favor Senator John McCain and other Republicans, McIntyre denied having a conservative bent, stating, "We're running a business, We have no interest in screwing around with that for partisan purposes".[28] Silver later backed away from the claim and said the two sites had a friendly rivalry and grudging respect for each other.[28]

Hey maybe I like Both Trump and Sanders.

But Polls are as hazardous as Computer Voting!!

Especially since US people are ignorant of Polling Methods. RCP being an Aggregator doesn't quench my fear of a Press that is owned 100% by Wealthy people and influenced to support the US Government, US Wars, US Domestic Spying, US Suppression of Worker, US Suppression through Globalization, and the Leveraging of Slave Labor Overseas which can not be observed or monitored.

Bialik, Carl (February 15, 2008). "Election Handicappers Are Using Risky Tool: Mixed Poll Averages". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2008-08-08.

But I am just capturing the easy stuff. Hammer me for this WSJ Reference.
>>
Ted Cruz. I've been on the Cruz Crew since day one. I want to see a true conservative run this country.

as for how I feel about the others

Paul - pretty cool, would vote for if he got nomination instead of Cruz

Trump - pretty cool, would vote for if he got nomination instead of Cruz

Everyone else can fuck off, especially that establishment shill Marco Jewbio.
>>
>>55493125
Well, I drank a whole bottle of whiskey and you are the only one that caught me on some typos and logic errors.

Congrats.

But I can still dish it out.

I'm not a Nomi Prins stalker. So not sure if my memory is bad or if I just never bothered to look it up.

Do you think Nomi is attractive. You like her feminine presence in the office?

Whatever this is 4chan.

You think I don't like Trump? Trump and Sanders are the only ones that are real. They are talking and revealing the state of the union. Plus they have grass roots or personal financing. Wow.

I can't convince a cold war warrior to like Sanders. I know that. I never really try to convince anyone anyway. But here in 4Chan we get to point out errors in thinking and criticize everyone.

I need to learn more about Alinsky, but I'm not sure there is a link between Alinsky and Sanders. The era of 1960s-1970s would seem to contain a set of politicians like Sanders.

There is a question here.

But. You seem to think there is more than one Political Party in the USA. I say it is the same party. Status Quo. Neoliberal Economics. Relaxed Regulations for the Big Corporations.

Chicago School of Economics. Leo Strauss. Many Neocons seem to have learned under Leo Strauss or in international relations classes in Washington DC Commuting area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Strauss
http://www.ditext.com/letelier/chicago.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_school_of_economics
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Boys
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Wars
http://www.globalresearch.ca/operation-condor-latin-america-the-30-years-dirty-war/5326022

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
>>
>>55493071
Haha.

I drank 750 Ml of Whiskey.

Joke is on you.

I'm still awake and typing.

- BTW I notice a lack of Data, Links, Charts, Graphs, Tables in your response.

Why not facts or links Dip Shit?
>>
File: Article.Class.Warfare5.jpg (204 KB, 894x899) Image search: [Google]
Article.Class.Warfare5.jpg
204 KB, 894x899
404?
>>
>>55493281
>I will vote for Hillary
Can you explain to me why you would do that?
Seriously asking.

Because I don't like the republicans is not an acceptable answer.
>>
File: Article.Class.Warfare6.jpg (224 KB, 888x937) Image search: [Google]
Article.Class.Warfare6.jpg
224 KB, 888x937
Do we keep this thread open?
>>
>>55494661
Not sure that anon is on line.

But my family would vote for Hillary, they are older now.

I see Hillary as a Corporate Sell out, a Privateer, a Profiteer, a Pirate. She is just a Corporate Person. I don't know how she got that way. I guess Lawyers are Corrupt and get the whole corporate culture no matter if social activists or political aspirants.

Word.

Look at US Trade Liberalization and Globalism it is all a sell out. Clinton's sold us all out while Bill Clinton was in Office. See my post above.

We owe nothing to the Clinton's or the Bush's. They stole from the people and are guilty of Treason and Racketeering.

We must prosecute some of these banker families and their patriarchs or the USA is doomed.

We must control, fence in, and break up Wall Street Banks or we are doomed.
>>
>>55494901
This is what I've come to believe as well.

Which makes it unbelievable that anyone would vote for her.
>>
>>55492070
bump
>>
File: Wealth.Inequality.Soaring3.jpg (149 KB, 859x950) Image search: [Google]
Wealth.Inequality.Soaring3.jpg
149 KB, 859x950
>>55491381
wow, Trump - Cruz, publish your policies to deal with the Truth. The Truth is GINI Coefficient, Wealth Gaps, Income Gaps are spreading to Monarch type levels.

Welcome my friends to Feudalism!!
>>
>>55494162
>>55494343

quit drinking whiskey

you're going to sober up and wonder what the hell you were thinking

I provided plenty of facts and links, check my other posts

Trump isn't real; he says what he thinks people want to hear. he says one thing and does another. MOST OF THE MONEY HE DONATED WENT TO LIBERAL DEMOCRATS.

just stopping in, btw. I have work to do. here and gone. have fun. drink some water, get some rest. Dump Trump
>>
>>55481134
still voting for Trump

He could rape my family in front of me and i would most likely still vote for him

Hes the only one not bought and paid for, which includes autistic choice of the week randlet
>>
>>55493071
>corrupt, steals money from his investors, funds liberals and Democrats
My rebuttal:

Not corrupt. Doesn't steal money from investors.
Only retards don't support him.

Easily refuted argument.

The bait is very baity.
>>
>>55495296
Thanks.

I can see you are a kind person now.
>>
>>55494985
Yes,

There is proof is people look at Legislation passed in the USA, Fast Track, and Corporate Contributions.
>>
I highly doubt Trump even wants a vice president unless it is someone close too him who will meme it up and expand the demographic. Based the parading around he has had her do I would not be surprised if Trump made Ivanka VP (I wouldn't mind this).

Cruz will seem pathetic going for VP after being denied the lead role
>>
File: whynotenditall.gif (349 KB, 164x119) Image search: [Google]
whynotenditall.gif
349 KB, 164x119
>>55494901
>But my family would vote for Hillary, they are older now.

>people who lived through bills presidency

>voting for another clinton

are your parents crazy?
My rents and olders siblings absolutely despise that whole family
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.