[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White people? Why are you so evil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 27
File: raiseeyebrown.jpg (38 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
raiseeyebrown.jpg
38 KB, 298x279
White people? Why are you so evil?
>>
File: 1407964449763.jpg (138 KB, 777x924) Image search: [Google]
1407964449763.jpg
138 KB, 777x924
Pure Instinct
>>
Looks like tumblr is shitposting again.
>>
Because when we do evil, we do it right.
>>
It's part of our rich and vibrant culture. Much like single parenthood, violent crime, and rapping about your penis are part of yours.
>>
We aren't evil, however I can see how being beaten the fuck out by us on every continent would make you feel that way. I have no white guilt, only white pride that with your superior physique, your rotten little brains couldn't find the strength to beat us in all f our white superiority. You niggers are actually the evil ones. Look a fucking Detroit, look at aboriginal communities, look at Africa. Delusion little dindu, I hope you get lynched.
>>
Because we are surrounded by illiterate savages who simply are not DOING anything but eating and fucking and shitting and killing.

The White Man's Burden.
>>
they are a race of devils, that's why
>>
>>55480544
Black people? Why are you so dumb?
>>
>>55480974
>>55480974
Bitch please.

We taught your savage parents English, literally piped electricity into your fucking house, connected you to the internet and gave you a computer so that your ungrateful ass could whine about us.

Bitch otherwise you would be in a hut going oooga-booga booga-boo.

Swerve, savage.
>>
File: 1444021976089.jpg (11 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
1444021976089.jpg
11 KB, 285x214
>>55481113
>>
File: CIAmeme.png (372 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CIAmeme.png
372 KB, 1920x1080
THE NSA DIVIDING BLACK AND WHITE CITIZENS DINDU NUFFIN WRONG.
>>
>>55480544
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mwh9z58iAU
>>
>>55481113
100% rekt

> bonus for the ooga booga
>>
File: komputah.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
komputah.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ&ab_channel=BassMann
>>
>>55481113

How does advancing world technology excuse an overwhelming secular instinct?

Here's a good example of White hypocrisy, at complete odds with a supposed advantage in overall IQ

>expects secular immigrants to completely integrate into American culture
>SPEAK ENGLISH MUDSHIT OR I'LL PHYSICALLY ASSAULT YOU
>assaultedsomali.jpg

>5 minutes later
>drives into gated White community
>complains about how America isn't America anymore
>wants a pure, White, homogeneous soceity

So why do White people isolate themselves from other ethnicities if they expect minorities to fully integrate?

You realize that these ethnic minority communities band together BECAUSE White people exclude them and themselves keep isolated in their own neighborhoods.

I have no fucking problem with Whites living with Whites, but don't ever fucking gripe that other ethnicities aren't integrating when most White people refuse to treat non-Whites as equals. It's max hypocritical.

What's fair for White people is fair for everyone else. Should a White person be attacked for speaking English in a Chinese neighborhood?
>>
>>55480544
Niggers, why are you so lazy and so black?
>>
File: 3508439399_fab030ceed_m.jpg (25 KB, 188x240) Image search: [Google]
3508439399_fab030ceed_m.jpg
25 KB, 188x240
>>55481599
>>
>>55481646
>asshole blown out
>can't respond
>le reaction image xD

:^)
>>
>>55481599
There will always be dominant cultures and failed cultures. The people from the failed cultures get sucked into the dominant culture. Call it Eurocentrism. Natural selection applies to human beings too.
>>
>>55480805
This.
>>
File: tumblr_msj6db0taw1qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg (104 KB, 1024x574) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msj6db0taw1qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg
104 KB, 1024x574
>>55481722
>trolling on 4chan, getting newfags ruffled

>HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

In reality we segregate 100% based on behavior. No one gives a single fuck that Indians, Asians, Persians, Pacific Islanders etc. etc. live or work near to them.

If you are civilized and have GOOD BEHAVIOR no one gives a fuck.

But these black bastards are out of control near you and I. Always have been, take pride in being shit disturbers, make music and art about being anti-society bad behaving asstards.

They rape and kill and assault and steal and lie. All around the world 24/7.

We segregate based on behavior in the West.
>>
>>55480544
i'm not evil, i consider my self quite benevolent, but i'm against race mixing
>>
>>55482061
So was Mohammed Ali and Malcolm X
>>
>>55481800

So when White people expatriate to non-White nations, by your reasoning, they left a failed culture?

Your logic is faulty here. People fucking move around. When they find a compatible, comfortable group of people, they tend to band together.

It's the same with every ethnic group, everywhere.

Whites in the U.S. are just extremely pig headed. Just ask one about the impending switch from minority to majority of Latin people in North America, and watch them shit their pants in rage.

White people can't handle competition, they just rage and piss themselves, but because they've really bought into their delusion that they're a superior people, they are held impotent by their own ideals.

This is the case in Sweden, Britain and Germany. They're getting assfucked by immigrants because they refuse to lower themselves to the standards a rational nation would accept, and block the flood of mudshits from invading them.

Instead they welcome with open arms, because they don't want to be seen as racist, despite actually being racist.

tldr: White people are just fucking retarded, high ideal, low confidence trash.

>exception being Nazi Germany
>>
>>55482224
Once again, it's about behavior. If you act like a lawless savage, we will absolutely segregate your ass into prison until you are an old man.

People who behave in a civilized manner regardless of color, are generally welcomed.

You are crying about whites when you DO NOT live in a savage ghetto.
>>
>>55481962
>If you are civilized and have GOOD BEHAVIOR no one gives a fuck.
>We segregate based on behavior in the West

Keep telling yourself that, while you're being flooded with mudshits, leeching off your tax dollars.

Behavior is entirely culturally influenced. If you grew up in a shit culture, you're highly likely to be a shit person, and nearly all immigrants have a violent, oppressive, shit culture, which they're eager to implement as soon as their feet hit Western soil.

There's literally nothing wrong with isolating yourselves from others on your home soil, but that said, once you've done that you no longer have the right to make demands of anyone refusing to integrate.

The only solution is to deport anyone who cannot fully integrate within a specific span of years.

>5 years
>can't speak fluent English
>can't write fluent English
>optional; haven't married a native Westerner
>no job
>income and savings must meet a specific threshold
>must have an education

Didn't meet any of these? BACK ON THE BOAT TO BANANALAND.
>>
>>55482466
No, not at all. If you can adapt then you are welcome.

Of not, we will simply warehouse you in Prison until you are tamed.

There is no mystery here. No 'racist' agenda.
>>
>>55482525
I wish you were my friend IRL (no sarcasm). Not only do you give my hope for future integration of AAs and improvement of my homeland, you seem like a genuinely great human being
>>
>>55482344

Libshit detected.

If you left a savage nation, you're most likely a savage. It's not rocket science.

Want to emmigrate to a prosperous, moderate and civilized nation?

>DIPLOMA AND DEGREES
>PROOF OF VALUE AND ABILITY TO CONTRIBUTE
>SOMETHING, ANYTHING TO VALIDATE YOU AS WORTHY OF ACCEPTANCE

Anything less is just begging to be conquered by your enemies.

Why in God's name would any intelligent group of people welcome a culture of savages?

The only explanation is that the welcoming nation is ran by fucking morons that cannot into threat assessment.

That's the world we live in. Any truly intelligent people would have a pretty high standard for immigration.
>>
File: 1446543348727.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
1446543348727.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>55482673
So I am a 4th generation American. My family has served in every War since we arrived. When my first American ancestors came here we were not instantly ushered into the highest ranks either. We were hated and segregated and mocked. But we were also completely fucking savage.

But, over time we learned how to be Civilized and how to behave in America.

What do you think America owes you, son?
>>
>>55482525
>actually believes racism doesn't exist among his subgroup

Living in a bubble. The real world, you know, that hellish place where mudshits are dying to escape from, that's the real world.

This false ideological fantasy land you're living in ceases and the end of your neighborhood.

All Humans are racist. All of us. Even your notion of civilized is skewed to encapsulate your cultural identification with civility.

The mudshits fleeing their homeland held their own notion of civility, some accepted it and others found it too constraining, so they want in YOUR nation, where, guess what? They will eventually want to acclimate your culture to their previous notion of civility, something which is completely foreign to your sense of civilization.

The only answer is better screening and demands placed upon immigrants.

When your entire way of life is at risk here, don't you believe this is a necessary step in ensuring that your culture isn't destroyed by stubborn apes?
>>
File: lynchbluntnigga.jpg (50 KB, 473x355) Image search: [Google]
lynchbluntnigga.jpg
50 KB, 473x355
>>55480544
AT LEAST WE ARE PEOPLE, AND NOT FUCKING CHIMP NIGGER APES

MY CRACKER ASS MADE THIS SONG ABOUT YOU CHIMPS :)

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
>>55480544
Why do you look like that Seal from Pingu
>>
>>55482991
Just to be clear, I haven't fully read a full one if your rants.

Just celebrated Veteran's Day at a multi-ethnic extremely diverse gathering of well behaved human of all colors where we all ate, talked, danced and were very merry and comfy.

I personally served food to, spoke with and gladly picked up trash for Mexicans, Blacks, Asians, Indians and Islanders. All behaving and sharing a common Patriotism.

You like to cry alot, and you think you are smart.

But you're not wise.
>>
>>55481599
We don't want them to integrate; we want them to stay in their own countries
>>
File: get.gif (2 MB, 374x211) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
2 MB, 374x211
>>55480544
>>
>>55480544
Evil is relative to what you believe.

We have conviction.
>>
Good and evil is subjective to bias and opinion.
>>
>>55481599
You realize that we are being brainwashed by the left right? And even with that we have a good community.
>>
File: White people.jpg (72 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
White people.jpg
72 KB, 720x960
>>55480885
damn you make me fucking cringe bro stop you try too hard.
>>
>>55480805
>white master race

wiki any variety of serial killers to confirm
>>
>>55480544
Because your definition of evil is everything that holds society together or progresses the human race.
>>
File: nog.jpg (324 KB, 999x712) Image search: [Google]
nog.jpg
324 KB, 999x712
>>55480805
Fucking right.
>>
>>55480544
I know this is bait, but white people are no more evil than any other race.
>>
>>55484466
I'm stating my mind you fucking cunt. Get out of my ass.
>>
File: Stormweenie.jpg (67 KB, 476x717) Image search: [Google]
Stormweenie.jpg
67 KB, 476x717
>>55481113
>>
Where's all those webbums of niggers in africa chopping people up, setting them on fire, crushing them with bricks?
>>
>>55483255
The real world isn't like that. We would be better off if you coloured shitstains weren't an exception for the libtards to point at and say "not all niggers". You impact as an individual is tiny, how ever niggers can point to it as if it rubs off on their credibility. I have nothing against you, just against the fact that you are a nigger, and also probably bullshiting me.
>>
>>55484691
No your just a wanabe white merican faggot.
>>
>>55484795
Probably on world star hip hop
>>
>>55484658
Incorrect. Whites have been shown to be more empathic.
>>
File: Dropbear.jpg (67 KB, 625x515) Image search: [Google]
Dropbear.jpg
67 KB, 625x515
>>55484691
>Get out of my ass.
Have you got some toilet problems, Ausbro?
Are you a queer? Do you enjoy the cock?
>>
>>55484795
Refering to the one where that naked nigger is chased around his village, being smashed on the head with cinder block, hitting the ground on occasion only to be lit on fire?

If so, surely you would remember the epic climax in which he is smashed straight ion the back of the head with a cinder black, with an audible crack, before crawling out into the middle of the crowed, to be lit on fire again, only now without the strength to put it out?

I came.
>>
>>55484864
>citation needed
>>
>>55484924
He says whilst currently taking the cock of Ahmed.
>>
File: alloutoffucks.gif (2 MB, 286x225) Image search: [Google]
alloutoffucks.gif
2 MB, 286x225
>>55480544
Put yourself in our position, imagine if you had to drag a bunch of autistic savages into the 21st Century because a bunch faggot hippies decided it wouldn't be right to just let you fucking morons die out like you would the second whitey wasn't there to do everything for you.
>>
>>55480544
It's a mystery, that's for sure...
>>
>>55484837
No, I'm just white white... You don't need to be merican to be white...

Now I know why Australia has a bad name here. Cunts like you just ooze liquid retardation.
>>
>>55485054
cant even handle the cringe m8 staphhhh. And your fucking british cunt not Australian faggot.
>>
>>55484706
Eat a dick you pissing savage
>>
>>55483255

Wisdom comes with experience, and what exactly have you experienced? A tiny anecdotal single-sample serving of multiculturalism, with people who have generational roots in America?

You're still in a bubble. The real world comes with entering an environment that is completely foreign to you. You think your little happy place is world wide? Literally anywhere else in the world, you would be treated like a shitstain invader, and rightly so, because in all actuality YOU ARE, to them.

Surely you cannot actually believe that your tiny pocket of strained multiculturalism is not representative of everywhere. No one could be that deluded.
>>
File: Oh_you.jpg (38 KB, 447x335) Image search: [Google]
Oh_you.jpg
38 KB, 447x335
>>55485135
>>
File: queen-elizabeth.jpg (42 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
queen-elizabeth.jpg
42 KB, 650x365
>>55484972
Feeble attempt. I thought you cunts were supposed to be the champions of banter.
>>
>>55485348
What banter is to come of a imperial fuck calling you gay? I need material m8, I can't make a cake out of British tears and Muslim seamen.
>>
>>55484466
this dude is a faggot
>>
We just have a better way of doing things, as evidenced by our stable and free societies we establish everywhere we settle.
Our problem is that we freely bring others in who are inherently destructive and self absorbed. They cause a huge drain on society, lower standards and keep us from obtaining utopia.
We don't frown upon people based on their race or skin colour, rather for the way they act and their attitudes toward civility.

Calling us evil only proves superiority. The fact that only a white male can be racist, the fact that it's not just acceptable but commendable to discriminate against a white male. Why is this so? think about it.
We have done more for all of humanity than all others combined.
Have a look at some figures of how much aid $$ is given to brown skinned nations by westerners. they are completely dependent on it.
We only want the best for all but we are obstructed at every turn by people who think we are evil.
>>
>do something stupid
>get put in your place
why are white people so evil?
>>
>>55485266
>>55485429
Samefag.
>>
>>55485546
No, check the ID thing. Doesn't that stop same faggery?
>>
>>55480544
Socioeconomic reasons
>>
File: german person.jpg (24 KB, 197x271) Image search: [Google]
german person.jpg
24 KB, 197x271
>>55485409
That's a bit sharper.
>imperial fuck
That's not a French flag at the top right? Eh?
>>
File: Canon ball.gif (2 MB, 350x245) Image search: [Google]
Canon ball.gif
2 MB, 350x245
>>55485657
OH FUCK! HE BROUGHT OSAMA WITH HIM!
>>
>>55485588
well still dont change that you a fag. how does it feel that their are not gona be more white people alive?
>>
>>55485657
Left, but who cares?
>>
File: fdgg.jpg (297 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
fdgg.jpg
297 KB, 2048x1365
>>55485546
bet youre one of these sad fuckers
>>
>>55485706
Funny how I can tell how black you are by how you type.
>>
File: ship.jpg (27 KB, 470x395) Image search: [Google]
ship.jpg
27 KB, 470x395
>>55485694
I really don't give a shit. Most of us love ausland and our kiwi brothers. Call us Ahmed if it pleases you.
I haven't seen a muzzie for about five years.
>>
>>55480544
Because evolution - the only self-correcting element of the universe - isn't even that good.

Welcome to hell.
>>
>>55483011
>humans
>any apes

>people
You only get to pick one.
>>
>>55485972
We luv u 2, even though you suck. Thanks for not killing less aboriginals, but fuck you for not killing more. We know you could have.
>>
>>55480974
I saw a christian niggress once shouting how the white men was the devil

like she had no fucking idea where her religion came from

>you are following the devil's religion kek
>>
>>55485706
Their could be only a few million of us white men left living on an island somewhere and we'd still be the most successful and the most stable society on the planet with the best lifestyle, highest standard of human rights and the only ones with enough disposable income and the willingness to prop other nations up with handouts
>>
File: Overrun.jpg (90 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
Overrun.jpg
90 KB, 800x532
>>55485972
>Someone in britian hasn't seen a Mudslime in five years
Gonna have to call some ripe bullshit on that last post
>>
>>55486153
She may have been a Rastafarian. They are a Zionist Jew/Christian sec of weed smoking patriarchal niggers that believe Africa is the promised land, and Ethiopia is Zion, the city of god. They are also black supremacist.
>>
>>55486203
He looks so sad... Like he is about to pull is gun o... O wait, England.
>>
File: 900px-Bahar-mustafa-vs-hitler.png (191 KB, 900x486) Image search: [Google]
900px-Bahar-mustafa-vs-hitler.png
191 KB, 900x486
>>55485195
*tips oppression by evil jewtriarchy*
>>
>>55481599
>"so why do White people isolate themselves from other ethnicities(...)"

>white people move into black neighborhood
>"GENTRIFICATION, THAT'S RACIST"
>white people go away
>"THEY DON'T WANT TO LIVE NEAR US, THAT'S RACIST"
>>
>>55482880
>Civilized
>Be on 4chan
pick one
>>
>>55486479
>resistance to our resistance is futile

thats obviously some dumbass SJW bullshit, cant tell which one the other one is though, probably the one alluding to "taking back space".

hitlers quotes are thought out and meaningful. the other is shit these morons say to hear themselves speak and get a pat on the back from the tard circle jerk.
>>
>>55486203
It's super white here. Fucking cold keeps the nogs and pakis away. Your pic is London. It's a nigger paradise. The only group I worry about are gypsies, and they are thieving murderous scum. My best friend got attacked by them. The police came and rescued her. I know that the cops taught them a lesson, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: This-Nigger-Voted.jpg (41 KB, 245x398) Image search: [Google]
This-Nigger-Voted.jpg
41 KB, 245x398
NIGGERS ARE SHIT AND I WILL LYNCH YOU ALL!!!!!!!!
LISTEN TO MY SONG ABOUT THIS, FUCK NIGGER CHIMPS.

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
File: hitlerdog.gif (72 KB, 227x327) Image search: [Google]
hitlerdog.gif
72 KB, 227x327
I was born this way!
>>
File: ooga-booga.png (9 KB, 442x274) Image search: [Google]
ooga-booga.png
9 KB, 442x274
>>55481113
>>
File: 1447291963700.jpg (974 KB, 3456x1946) Image search: [Google]
1447291963700.jpg
974 KB, 3456x1946
>>Adults playing with their own feces

what is wrong with white people?
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.