[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE BERNIE LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: afsdfafsafsafdaf.png (52 KB, 606x306) Image search: [Google]
afsdfafsafsafdaf.png
52 KB, 606x306
DUDE BERNIE LMAO
>>
File: the plague.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the plague.jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
>this is what people actually believe
>>
>>55480140
Wow, he really made a great argument!
We should kill all women so that America can't!
I mean, that's how his economic policies work, right?
>>
File: haveaseat.jpg (123 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
haveaseat.jpg
123 KB, 650x450
>>55480140
Have a seat over here, Bernie.
>>
>>55480140

How could anyone vote for this piece of shit?

Jesus Christ its like some kind of sick joke
>>
>>55480140
If he gets elected I hope people quickly realise what and idiot he is, and learn not to vote gib me dat.

Also can any Americans tell me if you guys are able to oust a president during their term or are you stuck with them?
>>
>>55480370
>able to oust a president during their term
there is no re-call election like there can be for some state governors
Impeachment is rare, Nixon resigned.
>>
Am I the only one who wants to punch him square in the face? He's just got such a fucking punchable face.
>>
>war against women

SJWs are mentally ill. "Oppression" in the West is nothing more than a persecutory delusion.

Come to think of it, SJWs are known for smoking weed on campus 24/7. Marijuana may be linked to schizophrenia. And paranoid schizophrenia manifests itself in persecutory delusions.

Weed is to blame.
>>
>>55480140
The progressive left are at war with freedom of speech and basic human rights, man or woman. It's the much bigger problem if you ask me.
>>
File: duluth model navy.jpg (285 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
duluth model navy.jpg
285 KB, 1242x2208
>>55480140
And the left-wing in this country is waging a war against men. I say this as a leftist. Bernie's not too bad but there's no way I can vote for Clinton. The left's policies on gender issues are seriously wearing on me.
>Only women can be victims of DV, male victims don't real
>A woman forcing a man to have sex isn't even really rape
>Women never lie because they're perfect angels. If a woman says a guy raped or abused her, he's guilty
>Women need more money, even if they aren't doing equal work
>Men don't have any real problems. Suicide, education, homelessness, police brutality... those are all just minor problems, check your privilege

Of course the right really isn't much better. Trump obviously doesn't have much respect for women
>>
File: Political Revolution.png (290 KB, 640x689) Image search: [Google]
Political Revolution.png
290 KB, 640x689
>>
>>55480699
>Bernie's not too bad
Understatement of the year
>>
File: Trump's IQ.png (82 KB, 533x296) Image search: [Google]
Trump's IQ.png
82 KB, 533x296
>>55480370
Name a single alternative that's polling reasonably well
The only other liberal is Hillary, and she can barely hide how little she thinks of men. There's a reason she polls poorly among male voters.

On the conservative side, we have pic-related. Yeah, he's entertaining and it's nice having somebody talking shit to both parties. But jokes and memes aside, he'd be a terrifying choice for president.
Then we have Carson, the religious nutjob who apparently lied about half the shit in his autobiography, and says stupid shit like the pyramids were built to store grain.
Reasonable GOP candidates like Rubio or Rand Paul are struggling to even poll double digits because the party is in shambles and over-run with idiots and religious nuts
>>
>>55480140

God what a fucking c u c k.

Remember when he said niggers going to jail is bad, just because they are niggers and not white people.
>>
>>55480487
>>55480370
and when we say rare, we mean fucking RAAAREEEE.

The shit obama has done as president, if done by any other president, would not have only had them impeached. But probably imprisoned.
>>
>>55481139
>repeating silent vowel
How does that work exactly
>>
can someone PLEASE send this shit to bernie sanders' twitter account?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Z01US5tyg
>>
>>55481175
so it doesn't sound like r-ah-ah-air, dipshit.
>>
>>55480140
we are being infested by trolls. This post isn't real.
>>
>>55480359

legitimately kekked, family
>>
>completely ambiguous argument with no facts to back it up.
>not even a description to explain wtf he means.
>>
>>55480699
>Trump doesn't respect women?

What the fuck are you on about lad? He's said nasty things eg fat slob, about men and women of all colors, he's an outspoken guy.

It's the women who who's special feelings were hurt who demand that he not speak of a woman badly who are hypocrites, why don't they care if he slags a man off? Megan Kelly: How dare you speak of a WOMAN that way? HOW DARE YOU?!!! WOMEN ARE EQUAL BUT CANT BE SPOKEN OF IN THAT WAY YOU EVIL MAN
>>
>>55481139
>The shit obama has done as president

bullshit. You're biased. Bush did way worse
>>
>>55481022
>But jokes and memes aside, he'd be a terrifying choice for president.

but why
>>
>>55481735
I'm biased? Fuck bush, fuck the bush dynasty.

You're the biased one, assuming I'm biased. Eat a dick.
>>
>>55480140
>winning a war
>without guns
>>
>Bernie "I was kuckolding before it was cool" Sanders
>>
>>55481735
hes right anon.

if obama's black side didnt decide to show on his skin, he would be in prison right now most likely.

yet nigs will never accept this because muh oppression
>>
>>55481781
Because of the 'he'd make a bad president despite his great policies because he hurts my feelings' meme
>>
>>55481022
>rubio
>sold out US tech jobs to chinky and punjab
>reasonable
>rand paul
>afraid to comment on illegal immigration

lmao
>>
>>55481735
You don't know what you're talking about. The patriot act is stuffed bears compared to passing laws making execution of american citizens by drone legal without trial. He is the most ridiculously evil president in my lifetime. He uses boogeymen and fear mongering to get what he wants.
>>
>>55481973
remember when we were kids? And no one had to care about anyone feelings?

man those were the good ol dys
>>
>>55481022
>he'd be a terrifying choice for president

You just said memes aside.
Why would he be a terrifying chice?
>>
>>55480140
Literally pandering to get black votes humoring them about their imaginary problems.

I just am so lucky to be a privileged white I can't imagine living life without it.

Imagine walking home one night with a hoodie on and a cop stops you and asks what you're doing. I just don't know what I'd do /pol/ probably become irate and physically assault him. At that point what else CAN you do?
>>
>>55480699
>I say this as a leftist.

What's your favorite technique to prep a black mandingo bull?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.