[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE POWERS THAT BE? TINFOIL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 22
File: IMG_0062.jpg (214 KB, 720x724) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.jpg
214 KB, 720x724
Lately I have found myself surfing through the rabbit holes of conspiracy and have come to see the world's major governments, religions, banking institutions, etc as basically part of this so called "New World Order" as it appears to be a largely successful attempt at global control through violence, deception, etc..

TL;DR
An evil conspiracy is afoot and it is systematically degenerating the Peoples common senses of truth and decency.

Discuss or help cure my mental illness?
>>
File: IMG_0036.jpg (92 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
92 KB, 720x540
A few bumps in the mean time
>>
File: Guide to Enlightenment use 1.jpg (837 KB, 872x2505) Image search: [Google]
Guide to Enlightenment use 1.jpg
837 KB, 872x2505
>>55480010

pic related good luck
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (95 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0096.jpg
95 KB, 400x381
A shameless self bump for resistance to tyranny
>>
File: gnostic cosmos.gif (12 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
gnostic cosmos.gif
12 KB, 500x288
>>55480010
>An evil conspiracy is afoot and it is systematically degenerating the Peoples common senses of truth and decency.

You're only just beginning bro.
>>
File: 1446048355606.png (2 MB, 1189x8256) Image search: [Google]
1446048355606.png
2 MB, 1189x8256
This is what's going on.. Mostly.
>>
You're mentally ill, but at least you have plenty of company.
>>
>>55480010
Yeah, I always sloughed off stuff like that when I was younger, but I can't do it anymore. It's painfully obvious that there are forces at work within our society destined to undermine and destroy us and everything we stand for.
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (220 KB, 900x831) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
220 KB, 900x831
>>55480139
whoa, good shit, thanks brother
>>
>>55480300
absolutely this.

get help anons
>>
>>55480010
>dat pic
>disrespecting based Roddy Piper with a fucking Guy Fawkes mask
triggered
>>
File: noescape.png (37 KB, 94x141) Image search: [Google]
noescape.png
37 KB, 94x141
Too bad.

We almost stopped it, but the media and rnc buttfarked Ron.
>>
File: IMG_0068.jpg (73 KB, 550x278) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
73 KB, 550x278
>>55480300
Than what is sanity? Perfect obedience to any so called authority?
>>
It all comes back to the jews, and the jewish sect of Christianity.
>>
File: BURN.jpg (45 KB, 625x550) Image search: [Google]
BURN.jpg
45 KB, 625x550
>>55480396
YUP
>>
File: welcome to the nhk.jpg (101 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
welcome to the nhk.jpg
101 KB, 802x1000
>>55480010
>>
File: the spirit of an age.jpg (53 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
the spirit of an age.jpg
53 KB, 500x323
>>55480010
>An evil conspiracy is afoot and it is systematically degenerating the Peoples common senses of truth and decency.
>>
>>55480139
dmt has changed my life forever.

first tried it a couple years ago, only done it a few times since...

powerful stuff though
>>
>>55480010
They need to remake They Live
>>
>>55480271
this one will take me a few minutes lol
>>
File: yeahthatsgood.jpg (185 KB, 644x580) Image search: [Google]
yeahthatsgood.jpg
185 KB, 644x580
Alright, I'm done with /pol/, but not before dropping this. /pol/, you are half bluepilled. Lets call it, purple-pilled. To you, jews are at the top. What you don't realize is that it's a team effort, they're only one half. The other half is white elites, possibly the highest freemasons.

Either way, that's not the functional structure.

This is my theory, you can take it, you can deny it I don't fucking care. Just don't act like I'm accusing these entities of these actions, it's a guess, but I think I'm about to put the puzzle pieces together for a lot of you.

Banks, Anglo intelligence agencies and mossad and anglo militaries rule planet earth, or at least are moving toward that goal.

MI6, CIA and Mossad are at the top of intelligence and the US military is the muscle. They are the kings men. Who are the kings you ask?

JP Morgan, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Goldman Sachs. They work with the oil giants, Exxon Mobil, BP, Royal Dutch Shell and Chevron, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, AT&T, Verizon, Time Warner and the other media giants.

They all work in tandem to help each other out, as well as to bride, intimidate and put members of our gov in place. They are the Deep State.

For the population, the banks are major shareholders in Amercian media and it takes little research into operation mockingbird to find out who else pulls the strings of the media.

They work as one symbiotic entity to achieve three goals.

1. The maximizing of profits

2. Maximize control over planet earth

3. Maximimze control over the American and British populations.

All signs point to this group as the string pullers. There you fucking have it /pol/ there's you redpill. You want someone more reputable? here you fucking go.

I'm done with you /pol/. I will not fight the system, I accept that I am too weak.. Have fun guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK3me3pltGs
>>
File: InnocentBoysClub.jpg (139 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
InnocentBoysClub.jpg
139 KB, 640x480
>>55480935
sounds about right. glad to see a few only people willing to dive deep for the truth...

too many still stuck at surface level left-right political puppet show
>>
>>55480928
It's worth the read. His speculative theory is a little conspiracy theory but still some valid points.
>>
>>55481100
Today I was called out by a shill who knew my /pol/ post history. I decided today that /pol/ is perceived of an enemy of these powers and is targeted including its users. I do not have the balls to fight these powers or the will to die. I am done with /pol/ after this thread and will dedicate a life to abstaining from controversial political discussion and spread of ideas. It's not fucking worth it, they've made it clear whose boss. I just need to get this out of my system in this thread.

Aligned with those military and intelligence agencies are several corporations that act as force multipliers and contractors. This consiracy is fucking massive and monolithic. There is no escape, it would take the entire population at once to take them down and they're too fucking smart to let that happen. Read operations mockingbird, cointelpro, artichoke, dormouse, mkultra, CHAOS and realize that none of these fucking pracitces were ever promised to be stopped. They have you by the fucking balls and it's way goddamn bigger than you can even comprehend. Our jewish genius intelligence officers have 10 fucking thousand agents working in media across planet earth to protect their people which surely can be interpreted in many different ways. It's maddening, it's horrifying and god fucking dammit it's real. I accept it, I know they're watching and my only exucse is that I will no longer talk about this shit online or otherwise so please don't fucking kill me.
>>
You're right but don't let it eat at you too much. One man can never do anything against the NWO. Just spread the truth to those that would hear it, and don't worry about those who ignore what you have to say or remain willfully ignorant

Someone will always be on top, it won't affect you that much.
>>
>>55481536
I know. I acknowledge that my ancestors lived through much harder hells and I am a pussy compared to many of them. I will live my life accepting their rule and power because the only other option is death,
>>
File: NaturalMan.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
NaturalMan.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>55481480
I feel for you brother and i think i know your pain. I rarely engage in these discussions with people unless they are openly curious and hungry for truth behind the politics.

But I haven't given up on whats right and i suggest you don't either.. I mean do what u will but i see tension growing and soon our opportune time will come. we will one day have enough number to strike back against the tyrants. guerrilla warfare can work despite what the shills say. and we need need you to be part of the resistance.

all i ask is of you anon is to not forget whats right, because you are on it. and we will need you when the time comes
>>
>>55481536
>>55481100
After watching the following, there is no way that you can stay in the dark about how things really work. It falls together. I'm not crazy or stupid, I'm an intelligent young man who has spent the past 10 years learning exactly how the world works. Using these videos, you will know what I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK3me3pltGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDCfTIapds0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItE28oeMnas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddz2mw2vaEg

Coutner-intelligence the company part 1
https://vimeo.com/65148608

Why we fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-X-PEjZhus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eB046f998U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
>>
>>55481891
I'm too sick and weak to be part of any resistance. I've been beaten by disease and I am of no value. The only thing I can do is show you guys how the puzzle pieces fit together, I swear to god, watch these and you will know everything.>>55482034
>>
>>55481536
It burns me what the are doing to humanity, but i dont let it consume me. Instead it fuels my righteous anger as a prepare to meet my destiny as a martyr for freedom.
>>
>>55480010
so you like rabbit holes?
https://archive.is/kJ76Y

enjoy
>>
>>55482099
the fight exist on many levels. if you are literally incapable of physical fight, that is okay, you are still teaching the great work through words words and this is just as important.
>>
>>55482248
I'm sorry friend, but I won't be part of this fight. They won't care if I fight physically, my words alone could get me killed. Precisely why I'm done after this thread.
>>
>>55482369
tell us more u want your work being for nothing?
>>
File: IMG_0128.jpg (53 KB, 353x504) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0128.jpg
53 KB, 353x504
>>55482369
There are things much worse than death my friend.

And there are thing worth fighting for.

But peace be with you where ever you go

(pic semi related: im nothing special either, and have also been beaten down, i am also afraid)
>>
File: 1446229709518.jpg (188 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446229709518.jpg
188 KB, 640x640
>>55480935
Always the yanks with the materialism.

Its like you don't even want to get high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=608PcAbr7YA
>>
>>55482660
that pic..... lol wtf
>>
Tbqh we are long overdue for a global catastrophe. There might be an ice age or a meteor or a nuclear attack or a volcano eruption... Point is, there will be an opportunity to wrest control from those on top. Be patient and prepared, the fire rises.
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (92 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0005.jpg
92 KB, 480x320
Anyways, i got work early in the mornin and im hittin the hay, but thanks for the time, gang
>>
File: armedamerica.png (124 KB, 800x406) Image search: [Google]
armedamerica.png
124 KB, 800x406
>>55482761
THIS.

Freedom is in our blood and we cant lose
>>
>>55482660
You're fucking in on it buddy. Watch citizenfour and then tell me you aren't fucked too. We're part of the same beast.

>>55482591
I pretty much just wanted to get it out of my system in this thread. Maybe this info will spread beyond this thread which would be cool.

>>55482657
Torture sounds worse and I'm also worried about that. I can deal with learned helplessness, I'm used to it, but I don't want to be tortured or shot. I'm staying on the sidelines. Best of luck to you, it can't hold together for much longer.
>>
>>55482846
Jesus christ england...
>>
>>55482891
they are royally keked, literally
>>
>>55482034

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqx1YgIBMw
>>
>>55482861
any risk of death or torture is worth it.

liberty or death isn't a theory, its a science

submission to these devils will bring the worst and there is no other option but resistance. it is your natural instinct.

The creator wills it that way
>>
GOODNIGHT COMRADES, ILL SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND WE WILL REJOICE FOR THE OUR REDEMPTION AND OUR ANCESTORS
>>
the final redpill you can ever read on the internet is that the internet is destroying society and it's the most important tool of globalists

you can't fight them on the world wide web, the matrix already has you because you're here instead of real life, doing things, sustaining yourself and your family

technology is the main enemy of humanity
>>
if you use a computer it's too late desu senpai they have you just where they want you

it's all military tech and still is
>>
File: 1446024080016.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446024080016.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
Have a bump, m8s
>>
>>55480010
Tale as old as time, bro.
>>
>>55480010
The problem is that the rabbit hole never ends, and while you might be sure of some things, others you need to understand that you'll never know the real answer to. The conclusion that I've come to is that greed that doesn't see past this quarter or the next is mostly responsible for where we are today. And that is acknowledging some creepy-ass conspiracy shit with the banks. Bernie Madoff is a fucking piker compared to the likes of JP Morgan and Citi.
>>
>>55480084
Ticks dont create blood... Are you kidding me? Who's the autist who made this meme? THEY FUCKING EXTRACT BLLOD FROM THEIR HOST
>>
>>55480010
You know those images on facebook that show a tumblr screencap of a political comic, with a bunch of responses that say "So true" and "omg im laughing" and "republicans are really like this lol!" and all that dumb shit.

Who makes those? Who makes the ones that are a video posted with comments? Like someone re-rendered a full video with sound and surrounded it with comments that agree with it, just to show it already has the support of the internet. Who would do that?
>>
>>55480010
I recognize this whole fake system for it is so i can relate, it's tough, but once you see it you really cant unsee it. Rather be ready for when everything falls apart people will come to you for answers.
>>
>>55480010
Looks like you've been listening to too much Infowars Alex.

Also I'm not interested in your filters.
>>
Look up "Hoffman Lenscrafter" on reddit/youtube/GLP/Lunatic outpost, he's a fantastic poster who actually writes coherently. He's a Christian but not the typical Evangelical type but gets the point across much more effectively
>>
>>55480935

Its like 55% Jews and 40% Anglo's (and 5% Chinese) but they are all into the same occult shit
>>
>>55482034
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK3me3pltGs

How do I know this guy is legit?
People claiming 911 is a false flag always makes me discredit them on the spot.
Tried searching in on google and found nothing but his gay book.
>>
>>55481480

everyone knows the FBI is here,

you job is to redpill them bro

they are hurt by this system as much as you are
>>
>>55485011
the Vatican is also involved, contrary to what all the templar LARPers here believe. The templars liked to bugger each other and worship a severed head, and they raided the middle east for occult texts and artifacts
>>
File: 110708bushgrove.jpg (84 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
110708bushgrove.jpg
84 KB, 400x270
>>55484338

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfRzUI8hkwo
>>
>>55482034
Great post, my friend.
>>
>>55484042
Pretending to be retarded... LOL YOU FOOLED US
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.