[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is going on with Mizzou, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: moonman.jpg (60 KB, 577x409) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
60 KB, 577x409
Seriously, I can't find any good information everywhere.

>something about the head of the school "not doing enough" to stop racism
>he resigns
>yikyak threats
>a bunch of rumors about shit swastikas and the KKK driving a truck
>some other teacher resigns because people thought he was guilting them into coming to take a test
>#BlackLivesMatter being posted everywhere despite no black person being attacked or killed
>This is somehow an example of institutional racism

Am I being fucked with or something? What's the big deal? My school got a Yikyak threat more than a year ago and it was handled by the university saying "we've contacted the police". Why all this drama about race?

Please /pol/, give me a TL;DR
>>
radical leftists didnt even bother to put together a coherent narrative this time my man. the only thing you need to know about this is that youre a racist pig.
>>
It's just a leftist kek for sure. I'm not valuing black people's live unless I am a present racist or something to dignify a noexesting threat. People trying to say there is no racism are racist. People who act racist get them howling and clickity clacking and disabling the educational system so bernie nofuckingway sanders can come in and pose change. He loves to use nignogs to fuck the white man system so he can have a free education for nignogs.
>>
bunch of /pol/tards decided to shitpost on twitter about 3 people being beaten up and they bought it
rest you already know
literally nothing happened but they chimped out anyway
>>
A rumor spread, and #BlackLivesmatter flipped out. They demanded the principle resign, write a handwritten letter admitting his white privilege, implement a 10 year plan, and 5 more demands like that. The rumor was that a Nazi sign was made out of poop.
>>
>>55479612
http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/is-the-entire-mizzou-protest-based-on-lies-111115
>>
>>55479612
/pol/, /b/, and their allies at stormfront have created this whole circus
>>
File: 1447263219846.jpg (21 KB, 620x165) Image search: [Google]
1447263219846.jpg
21 KB, 620x165
>>
File: 1447262941026.png (60 KB, 632x385) Image search: [Google]
1447262941026.png
60 KB, 632x385
>>
File: 1447265323932.png (150 KB, 791x415) Image search: [Google]
1447265323932.png
150 KB, 791x415
>>
>>55479612
>>55479612
This video has everything you need to know
https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1447298974972.webm
>>
What would these kids think about Moon Man?
>>
Most of the YikYak shit is a combination of trolling and likely disinfo twitter accounts trying to prop up the narrative that white supremacy is alive and well the in the US. Take all of it with a huge grain of salt.
>>
File: ree-action.png (2 MB, 775x839) Image search: [Google]
ree-action.png
2 MB, 775x839
>>55480796
Damn I wish I could say similar things on social media without no one going nuts except some outcasts on a philippine toy-car collector's board.
>>
Are there any pictures of the kkk or rifle wielding honkies? I feel like this is a big fucking hoax, there's no documentation?
>>
>>55481899
>I feel like this is a big fucking hoax

It is
>>
>>55480823
fair enough
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.