[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ What was Michael Brown doing right before he was shot by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: dindunuffin.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dindunuffin.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
/pol/ What was Michael Brown doing right before he was shot by the evil racist Darren Wilson?
>>
>>55479472
>right before
probably thinking: "SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIITT dem boolits sho am painful" before the last one perforated his skull
>>
>ooga booga
>bix nood
>>
>>55479472
robbing a convenience store and assaulting a clerk.
>>
HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT
>>
Something great. I'm sure he was pondering some deep mystery of the universe and would have brought about world peace or cured cancer if he hadn't been brutally murdered.
>>
>>55479472
He literally robbed a store 5 minutes before he chimped out.
>>
>>55479472
>What was Michael Brown doing

He gone to soon dawg
>>
>>55479472
walking down the street minding his own business
>>
"Golly gee, I can't wait to go home and tell mother how much I love and respect her."
>>
File: mike brown.jpg (67 KB, 403x600) Image search: [Google]
mike brown.jpg
67 KB, 403x600
>>55479472
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 256x191) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 256x191
>>55479472
He was baking a cake for a firefighter who was in the hospital after being hurt rescuing an orphan from an abused kitten refuge.
>>
>>55480182
That doesn't justify deadly force after the fact
>>
He was figuring how many launch pads for heavy rockets is necessary for Space Center Muhfugga.
>>
>>55479472
I go to school with a nigger who has this same stare and penetrating eyes. He acts hard as fuck and is dating this loud negress who is the personification of everything people dislike about black women.
>>
He was unindemnifiably purchasing liquor
>>
>>55479472
Heading to college while helping an elderly woman from his church cross the street. He had just finished volunteering at the local soup kitchen.

Truly a tragic murder.
>>
>>55479472
>What was Michael Brown doing right before he was shot

There's only one right answer ...
>nuffin
>>
>>55479472
>pol/ What was Michael Brown doing right before he was shot by the evil racist Darren Wilson?

breathing
>>
Fuck sakes. the whole front page is b8. next.
>>
Eagle Scout, student body president, and regular blood donor Mike Brown was on his way back from his volunteer shift at the soup kitchen when suddenly Neo-Nazi #$%$ Grand Wizard and climate-skeptic Darren Wilson saw the glow of his halo. He stepped out of his gas guzzling Hummer and made chase. Mike Brown, weighed down by his backpack full of Nobel Peace Prizes and handwritten letters to grandma, was soon overtaken by the Aryian Nation Member. The only escape was across the street, but alas, there was no crosswalk. Faced with certain death or breaking the law, the straight A student made his last stand. He attempts to reason with his attacker but the illiterate racist murderer only has ears for white supremacy speeches and Mein Kampf passages. "Any last words?" said Darren Wilson through a mouthful of chewing tobacco. Mike Brown looks his executioner in the eye, puts his hands up clearly indicating his surrender and says "World Peace". "Screw Black People!" shouts Darren Wilson as he unloads his fully automatic assault rifle. If not for the Republican Party he may have survived, but the skinhead's extended high capacity magazine, unfettered by their legislation unloads hundreds of rounds into the Harvard bound, endangered species advocate.
>>
File: 1364264834533.jpg (333 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1364264834533.jpg
333 KB, 1024x768
>>55479472

Spreading the word of Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1376624438290.jpg (18 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1376624438290.jpg
18 KB, 500x359
Spreading the word of Jesus Christ
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.