[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >being against reasonable gun control >not adopting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11
File: Honduras Slaughter.jpg (375 KB, 2092x1174) Image search: [Google]
Honduras Slaughter.jpg
375 KB, 2092x1174
>2015
>being against reasonable gun control
>not adopting strict gun control measures
>like Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, South Africa have

That's why those countries are so safe I guess. I wish America could adopt gun control and achieve true safety.
>>
File: Mexico Another Safe Morning.jpg (5 KB, 250x126) Image search: [Google]
Mexico Another Safe Morning.jpg
5 KB, 250x126
>>55478822
Doesn't anyone want America to be safe?
>>
>>55480149
But all these heads had guns when they were alive. What happened?
>>
>>55478822
Sleep tight, puppers.
>>
>>55478822
hey really go fuck yourself, just seen like 3 other threads of you people bitching about how we should not have our own nigger stopper in our home, did I say go fuck yourself?
>>
File: Mexico Another dAY.jpg (41 KB, 525x438) Image search: [Google]
Mexico Another dAY.jpg
41 KB, 525x438
>>55480186
>Chubby middle-aged dead Mexican women.

Are these the fables Zetas Mexiderp? Highly trained killers armed and trained by the CIA?
>>
>>55482134
>woops "fabled" Zetas....

Doesn't really make sense as "fables Zetas" Kind of like Gun control doesn't make sense when you see what gun control has done to Mexico, Brazil, Colombia etc etc.....
>>
File: 1442029131086.jpg (414 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
1442029131086.jpg
414 KB, 719x1280
>>55478822
>>55482233
>>
File: Ban Guns Lets Try it.jpg (600 KB, 1283x720) Image search: [Google]
Ban Guns Lets Try it.jpg
600 KB, 1283x720
>>55482517
>Corina Storrs.

That's some pretty ground-breaking reporting, dealing out the hard facts about the catastrophic failure of gun control in Mexico. I wonder if she's still working for CNN?
>>
File: new hat.jpg (93 KB, 684x896) Image search: [Google]
new hat.jpg
93 KB, 684x896
Guys, we gotta have more culture like latinos have. Because they're successful societies free of hate and we're intolerant bigots.
>>
>>55478822
Not that, poster. We imagine (however foolishly) that the USA might actually do reasonable gun control PROPERLY, unlike the countries you listed.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 698x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 698x636
>>55484764
http://www.gunsandcrime.org/auresult.html
>>
>>55478822

th-they're j-just sleepin, right?
>>
>>55482517

>This is not a scene from 50 shades of grey

That opening line seems a bit fucked up. Making a joke about a picture of tortured and murdered men women and children

It's fine for us faggots to do that, but that's supposed to be a normie media outlet doing it
>>
>>55480186
Fast and Furious. Democrats sold guns to known criminals to track where they went, then for whatever reason lost the tracking number from FedEx. Agent Brian Terry was murdered as a result of clinton, holder and couldabeentraytraysbabydaddy inculpable status among the high maintenance low net worth.
>>
>>55478822
What are those people doing sleeping on the road? Don't they know that it's dangerous?
>>
>>55485098
>for whatever reason
Holder, under direction from Obama, purposely ran a high-risk, no reward program to give gun ownership a bad name and help them pass gun control. Not even a secret.
>>
>>55478822
Gun nuts always latch on to 3rd world shit holes or nigger infested cities to apparently prove gun control doesn't work but gun control supporters can just as easily point to the UK or Japan and say look how well gun control works. And before you pull out some bullshit stat that says the UK has more violent crime than America, each country has a different definition of violent crime and the UK's is more lenient so their stats are inflated. However, the murder rate in the US is 5 times as high per 100,000 than the UK.
>>
>>55485415
I used to reply to anti-gun nut bullshit but it doesn't phase me anymore because you're never going to get them no matter how much you stomp your feet and cry. It's all impotent rage.
>>
Mexico is a shithole because Texas with its open border policy sells guns to drug cartels to boost their economy. Then Texas demands the US fork over tax dollars so they can pay border guards to sit on their ass and take bribes from Mexicans.
>>
>>55484764
>Not that, poster. We imagine (however foolishly) that the USA might actually do reasonable gun control PROPERLY, unlike the countries you listed.

Brazil and Mexico have done gun control "properly" Crocodile. They banned or "heavily restricted" all civilian ownership of guns. maybe that's why Mexico and Brazil are such bright lights of safety and civilized living in this dangerous world we live in. Celebrate true safety that comes with gun control.
>>
>>55484901
They are sleeping the sleep of the dead anon. Very common in countries with gun control.
>>
>>55485516
I'm not anti gun, I'm just pointing out that crime in these shitty countries doesn't prove gun supporters are right any more than the extremely low crime and murder rate in Japan proves liberals right.
>>
>>55485630
Source?
>>
File: Agiohara Guest.jpg (97 KB, 719x492) Image search: [Google]
Agiohara Guest.jpg
97 KB, 719x492
>>55485824
>extremely low crime and murder rate in Japan proves liberals right.

Does that include self-murder?
>>
>>55485630
this most of the drugs go through thanks to bribed customs agents

also all these murders are due to the cartel situation for the most part and the cartel situation is due to being the nation that borders the US from the south
>>
>>55485415
>he thinks guns are outlawed in Japan
>>
>>55486185
I never said they were outlawed but Japan has very strict gun regulations.
>>
>>55485415
Russia and the rest of Eastern Europe also have strict gun laws and much higher rates of homicide than the U.S.

I see the point you're trying to make though. Whites in the U.S. do commit more homicides than whites in Western Europe. I seriously doubt access to firearms is the factor behind the difference, but I'm going to do have to do some research now.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.