[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mean Gene Here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x338
Yes, that Mean Gene, owner/operator of Mean Gene's Meme Warehouse. Where we offer the lowest factory direct prices on all your favorite memes.

Boy do we have a hot one for you today. For a limited time place your orders for the hottest c uck meme... The CLICK. Now you don't have to getting censored, just use CLICK!
>>
File: 1446689464136.jpg (301 KB, 702x524) Image search: [Google]
1446689464136.jpg
301 KB, 702x524
>>55478761
for these prices?
ill take 100!
>>
>>55478998
Mean Gene's Memes means to be keen to customers. I've shipped you 150 fresh memes, free of charge
>>
>>55479216
i'll be sure to leave a positvie comment in the feedback section
>>
>>55478761
Snowden senpai. here brah.....I'm on it.....gimme a sec.
>>
>>55478761
Does it come with muscle or is that separate?
>>
I will trade 5 rare pepes for your freshest maymay.
>>
File: melissaclick_2_0.jpg (9 KB, 189x252) Image search: [Google]
melissaclick_2_0.jpg
9 KB, 189x252
>>55478761
>>55480817
alright anons. turns out shes an Ass. Professor. Not sure if she's got a gig working for brazzers or not. Heres some OC.

Source: w/ email- https://communication.missouri.edu/faculty/click
>>
>>55480942
>Selected Publications:
>Click, M. A., Lee, H., & Holladay, H. (2013). Making monsters: Lady Gaga, fan identification, and social media. Popular Music & Society, 6(3), 360-379.

>Click, M. A., Aubrey, J. S., and Behm-Morawitz, E. (Eds.). (2010). Bitten by Twilight: Youth culture, media, and the vampire franchise. New York: Peter Lang.

>Behm-Morawitz, E., Click, M. A., and Aubrey, J. S. (2010). “Relating to Twilight: Fans' Responses to Love and Romance in the Vampire Franchise.” In M. A. Click, J. S. Aubrey & E. Behm- Morawitz (Eds). Bitten by Twilight: Youth culture, media, and the vampire franchise. New York: Peter Lang.

>Aubrey, J. S., Walus, S., and Click, M. A. (2010). “Twilight and the Production of the 21 st Century Teen Idol.” In M. A. Click, J. S. Aubrey & E. Behm-Morawitz (Eds). Bitten by Twilight: Youth culture, media, and vampire franchise. New York: Peter Lang.
>>
>>55480848
Muscle memes are being included for a limited time. Where do you want the muscle?
>>
File: Click Science.png (64 KB, 603x489) Image search: [Google]
Click Science.png
64 KB, 603x489
>>55481170
Pic related is a couple of excerpts from the introduction of her book on Twilight I found online.

>Making monsters: Lady Gaga, fan identification, and social media

Is based on interviews with 45 Lady Gaga fans who supposedly have connected with Gaga' degeneracy through social media.

Or as Click puts it

>"we explored this unusual fan-celebrity relationship and found that Lady Gaga's re-articulation of the negative connotations of “monster” enabled fans to use her as a mirror to reflect upon and embrace their differences from mainstream culture"

Both are complete and utter trash. It seems her academic career consists of mulling around social media looking for weirdos and attending Twilight conventions. Tax dollars are paying for this.
>>
>>55481803
Not a bad rate either.
>pic. related
$55k to teach perpetual victim syndrome
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.