[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The TRUE redpill: Absolute Horror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 39
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 365x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 365x362
Last year in July there was a case about a 28 year old man from Germany, Lars Mittank, who visited Bulgaria with his friends. This place in Bulgaria is very famous for young people from Germany and England, same as Mallorca or Ibiza.

Mittank got involved into a fight and hurt his ear. Something that happens always at those places where many young people are partying.

He stayed there and enjoyed the rest of his holidays withhis friends. When they had to leave though, the doctor said he can not use the airplane because of his ear. He decided to stay in Bulgaria and rented a room in a hostel while his friends left.

He called at night his mother and said he fears for his life.

Here is footage from the airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCUdyrwRz8I#t=1m55s

Mittank wanted to leave again and catch his next flight. He went to the doctors office though, with all his stuff, suitcase etc. After that, he runs out from the doctors office.

People outside saw him how he climbed over a fence and disappeared in a nearby forrest.

Till today, no one knows what happened or where he is. His family is still searching for him, there is even a facebook page.

What did this Aryan discover /pol/?

What horrific truth destroyed his mind like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 850x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 850x620
>>55478596
One minutes he packed and ready t go home to Germany...
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 298x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 298x361
>>55478731
The next.

He's dropped everything. And running for dear life.

Why /pol/? WHY?
>>
>>55478781
He forgot his plane ticket
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>55478781
It-it was the jews! I must go warn /pol/!
>>
Remember kids, always bring ear protection on vacations.
>>
>Go to bulgaria
>Be a western faggot

Be surprised at the results

there's the end to that story.
>>
>>55478925
This involves a blond Aryan German and a political conspiracy. Not aliens.

This is /pol/ material.

And only YOU can help us find the truth.
>>
>>55478986
What's wrong with Bulgaria?
>>
>Young man gets a blow to the head
>Visits likely poorly qualified Bulgarian doctor
>Acts crazy and disappears

I m going to go out on a limb here and say it is a misdiagnosed brain injury. Not some vast conspiracy.
>>
>>55478986
But what drives a man to flee from an Airports medical section, jump a fence and flee into the woods.

Never to be seen again?
>>
>>55479085
Australia.

There is knowledge in this world that would cause you to shudder with absolute terror. Let us face it together.
>>
>>55479108
mental issues
>>
>>55479196
Lars family has stated he and them have no history of mental illness.

Watch your tone. I'm suspecting your a shill. Trying to silence the truth
>>
>>55479108
What causes his friends to abandon him in Bulgaria?
>>
>>55478596
>>55478731
>>55478781
Sounds like the guy snapped, other theories about this case seem to agree on a sudden onset paranoia. Now why the paranoia? Maybe the blow to the lad was a bit worse than expected, maybe the story of him getting beaten worse by some other thugs that might have threatened his life is true, maybe past mental health issues.

There's a lot of variables but it's not like this was an utmost person of importance, highly doubt a conspiracy committed against a 28 year old on holiday.
>>
>>55479257
you are pretty paranoid

you asked what can cause that behavior. I gave an answer that is logical more logical than some weird conspiracy or whatever you might be contriving.

sometimes mental illness just comes on after generations. maybe he has an illness that brought it on. maybe brain damage. maybe he lived a double life and was trying to live that double life for good.
>>
>>55479083
Nothing, just don't act like a western faggot, otherwise someone might come to set you in your place, but that's an oxymoron
>>
>>55479297
Doctor didn't allow him to leave due to Ear injury and pressurisation on plane could make it worse

>>55479319
There are dark things in this world.

Things that the Jews call master. And fear. Shadows within shadows.

Stay safe America...
>>
>>55479257
What is the truth though? I mean, what do you think happened here?
>>
>>55479467
>Things that the Jews call master

Money, shekels?
>>
He was recruited by an agency.
>>
>>55479390
>>55479395
Silence
>>
>>55479319
/thread
>>
>>55478731
>>55478781
My thoughts on this.

>1
He was given medication for his ear from the doctor which he reacted badly to, causing him to have a paranoid psychological episode.
>2
He was involved in German intelligence somehow, and was discovered by Bulgarian authorities who wished to apprehend him at the airport. Doctor was in on it. Possibly even linking to #1.
>3
The person(s) he fought with encountered him by chance at the hotel and followed him to the airport, and threatened him. Possibly Bulgarian gangsters? All conjecture.
>4
He had an undiagnoised concussion from the fight that went unnoticed by the doctor, causing a psychological episode.

I think 1 and 4 is the most likely.
>>
>>55479467
>Doctor didn't allow him to leave due to Ear injury and pressurisation on plane could make it worse

well there you go
>>
>>55479545
no.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 900x1200
>>55479529
If a Jew is too afraid to betray it.

Then you know it's something terrifying.

>>55479501
The human mind can only take so much.

He saw something that stained the very fabric of his sanity.

That shook him to his very core.

And it broke him.
>>
IT IS WHERE ALL THE SAW MOVIES ARE FILMED OR SOME SHIT

WHAT IS THAT HORRIBLE MOVIE WHERE THEY GET CHOPPED UP GUD?

IS IT SAW, IDK I DON'T WATCH HORROR FILMS AFTER I WATCHED ALIENS

ALSO CAPS LOCK NOT WORKING, FUCKING THING.
>>
>>55479395
How does a western faggot act like?
>>
>>55479574
WHERE IS THE BODY MOHAMMAD??
>>
>>55479574
This. I wouldn't doubt it if he got knocked harder than everybody thought.
>>
>>55479710
Do I look like an egghead?
>>
The guy just lost his shit and is probably dead now. The blow to the head probably fucked him up.

Its either that, or he found out that Jews are Lizard people, he ran and again, is most likely dead, so it doesn't matter anyways.
>>
>>55479395

yeah na, he probably didn't pay some pimp for the whore he fucked.

Eastern europeans kiss the feet of western tourist, unless you try to cheat them out of the those sweet euros, then they stab you in the liver and leave you in the woods.
>>
>>55479395
i'll set you in your place, alexander
>>
Probably Batman or Spiderman
>>
File: tin-foil[1].jpg (16 KB, 365x320) Image search: [Google]
tin-foil[1].jpg
16 KB, 365x320
well duh, OP. It's obvious that he saw the jewish angel of death, Azrael, and is fleeing to the forest to hopefully summon the power of Thor and the fallen warriors of Valhalla for protection against the evil jewish spirits.

I hope that's what you wanted to hear.
>>
>>55479710
Sorry about last reply. Maybe he had some things he wished to get away from? I can't believe this. I totally didn't guess he might have wanted to fake his death.
>>
>>55479673
>have money
>travel to foreign countries for holidays
>have a legitimate job
>>
>>55479673
It's hard to say, but you can spot them 10km away.

Usually dresses like a homeless person or someone who just came out of the 70-80s, and has hair that's obviously been done in a beauty saloon like guy in pic related.
>>
>>55479673
Well, British are the WORST holiday makers in the world, Im embarrased by them sometimes, its like 300 days of being uptight and nice then.......

ACT LIKE A FUCKING CUNTHEAD!

Everytime ive been to Tenerife or Grand Caneria ive got into fights with lads ive met, usually from newcastle, dunno why I just always end up fighting Spanish and niggers selling sunnies.

ALO THE SPANISH POLICE ARE FUCKING CUNTS, THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT AND WILL ACTUALLY BEAT YOU!
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 253x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 253x180
>>55479757
>>
>>55479545
Did you forget your meds granpa?

The jews can mindcontrol you if you dont get back on your meds.
>>
Possibly he was a drug courier and had cold feet last moment ditched the bags but was caught by mafia types. Or brain trauma led to some type of psychotic episode
>>
>>55478596
He will become a Slav now
>>
>>55478596
>>55478596

>Be Swedish kek, decide to walk over a FUCK YOU level jungle infested with guerrillas, narcos, paramilitary, and overall bad people (Based green colombian wall) after being told clearly not to fucking do it

>Do it anyways, Gets killed.

Why are white people so fucking stupid? you eurokeks deserve all this cultural enrichment you are getting this year.
>>
>>55479807
Aye, people go missing all the time, jews? Im not sure, but im pretty sure its the jews.
>>
>>55479854
>British are the WORST holiday makers in the world
>Everytime ive been to Tenerife or Grand Caneria ive got into fights with lads ive met, usually from newcastle, dunno why I just always end up fighting Spanish and niggers selling sunnies.

you're the problem you bent twat
>>
>>55479780
Tin foil is a useless telekill alloy.

Lead lined helmets are far better
>>
>>55479925
Okay anon you can think it was Jew plural if you want.
>>
>>55479916
I think you've got something there anon.

A trucker later said a person matching his description was hitchhiking.
>>
Why didn't this guy buy a fucking train ticket? He'd have been home one day later than his flight.
>>
>Bulgaria
Well he didn't go to 'Murica so he fucked up from the start.
>>
File: Brown_Bulgarian_Bear.jpg (84 KB, 404x485) Image search: [Google]
Brown_Bulgarian_Bear.jpg
84 KB, 404x485
>>55478596
Nom, nom...
>>
>>55479921
>you eurokeks deserve all this cultural enrichment you are getting this year.

You live in a drug infested, corrupt, cartel run shithole
>>
>>55480081
to get shot in murica?
>>
>>55478596
There is a big red pill hidden in Bulgaria.
He snapped.
>>
>>55479916
this or the theory that he worked in intelligence and got found out, vacation with "friends" was only a cover. however, just running away into the woods like an escaped mental patient tends to draw attention to oneself

>>55479920
he's out there... now.... squatting in the woods, surviving on nothing but beer and cigs
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 881x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 881x612
>>55480046
Bags were left at the airport.

No drugs. Just normal belongings.

He was seeing the airport doctor, not departing at that point. Just getting ready to.

>>55479908
Don't mock me. If you understand the horror behind the curtain you would understand. You don't know the nightmares I've had.

>>55479925
It's even further than them.
>>
Why not call the cops or ask airport security for help if somebody was really after him?

I guess it was most likely a psychotic episode / panic attack caused by shitty Bulgarian party drugs. You can't distinguish reality and illusion anymore if you have a severe episode.
>>
>>55480155
Probably. Tourists generally only go to cities full of nignogs so it's likely they'll get culturally enriched.

But his actual medical problem would have been treated by someone that finished high school at least and he would have went home more than likely.
>>
>>55479949
psst, I'll let you in on a little secret go- guy, I am actually part of a secret cabal of interdimensional Jews; within every universe is a universe just next to each other. The Jews of this world are just baby dick suckers but the Jews in my world... my world they are just supreme beings capable of amazing abilities. Your friend in the video was transported for his bioextract for our 3rd dimensional war-hoard. Once extracted, we then send out replicates of the one we stole and implant them into high positions in society.

Ever wonder why people look just like other people you know? You swear they can be your brother, uncle, sister, friend? That's because those are the replicates. We reprogram them with minor differences so that society slowly accepts a new paradigm... but again, we change it so slightly that no one notices... just like a frog in a pot of hot water until its too late.
>>
BULGE ARYAN
>>
>>55480124
>>55480124

Still better than your kuk infested island, you have to take our drugs to deal with all that anal prolapse from pleasing muslims and jews dont you.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 195x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 195x491
>>55480326
Stop.

You don't know what it's like to fear these things. To know they are real.

This board is the last place I find comfort in.
>>
>>55478596
European
Unable to use a train
Schwabbro partying when he could be efficiently manufacturing industrial sensors
Something's fishy about this story Nigel and it ain't your jellied eel breath
>>
>>55480442
The thing that gets me is that there are people out there who really believe this shit
>>
I was just watching that video, there is something really fucked up about this story.

I just googled the guys name and every result (even several pages in) is about his "disappearance". As if there was no "Lars Mittank" before. Also, every pic of him looks strangely prepared and similar. As if someone prepared them all at the same time "this will be our disappearance album". There's not one pic that looks obviously older or younger than any others nor any that even look like they were taken with a different camera. Super super weird.
>>
>>55480391
At the end of the day, while there are a lot of shit things about britain a lot of it is exagerated memes. You really do live unironically live in a legitimate irrelevant shithole
>>
>>55480442
I am not joking my mortal friend.
>>
Europe is tiny as if the cunt didn't just catch a bus for 12 hours man Europeans are FUCKED
>>
>>55479574
Organ harvesters? He looks young and virtuous, but I thought they preyed on the despondent and weak. Usually those who have no family albeit he was alone after the doctor said no go.
>>
FIGHTS = MONEY OR WOMEN

he probably fucked somebody's bitch
>>
>>55478596
rumor is that the fight he had was with his homosexual lover.
>>
>>55478781
>>55478731
>German

He probably went to see the BBC cucKolding fairies in the forest.
>>
>>55480391
>>anal prolapse
>>he hasn't seen the trap section of Chaturbate which is all colombians
>>
>>55478596
aliens
>>
>>55478596
>>55478731
>>55478781
Cool story bro. Question; if flying was dangerous, why didn't he take the train?
>>
>>55480326
The Devil We Know.
>>
>>55480732
Please stop

Even as a joke it unsettles me
>>
also, the fight could be meaningless.

if he was staying in a hostel he could have witnessed a crime and had to be eliminated. like drug/human trafficking, murder, or going save-a-ho on a brothel
>>
>>55480771
fags do seem to be overrepresentated in these "mysterious" crime stories. also in AIDS stats.
>>
>>55480929
This is what I would like more info on.
Because this is very likely.
Everything fine until hostel stay.
>>
>>55479854
>Implying Germans aren't the most cuntiest holidaymakers
We're bad but no way are we fucking worse than Germans.
>>
>>55480228
and whats that horror?
tell Us or i call bs and /thread sage
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 415x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 415x311
>>55480876
What I wouldn't give. To know it's all in my head. A illusion.

For all these nightmares to be nothing more but a result of my own mental delusions.

But I know that is not the truth. And death is my only erase button.
>>
he was probably mentally ill. that's the explanation for a lot of cases like this.
>>
>>55481148
The explanation sure.
It's easy to dismiss it by simply saying, "Oh, he had some sort of mental issues".
Don't have to spend resources on something that will no doubt lead no where.
>>
>>55480899
>being upset about jokes of interdimensional jews on a website

stop informing your self about it, goy.. you don't want any trouble now, do you?
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 366x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 366x420
>>55481069
Them.

The fucking reptilians.

I've fucking seen them. Clear as day in my dreams.

I long for the sun. The dark winter is making me nervous. Scared.

Please help me. I'm all alone here.

There no one in this house but me. I don't want to be here alone
>>
>>55481307
I once shot fireballs out of my hands in dreams.

Dreams aren't real.
No matter how spoopy or cool they may be.

Shitposter....
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 620x320
>>55481302
It's unsettles me to the point of suicidal fear
>>
So this was posted on plebbit 8 months ago...
>>
>>55481307
kek
be a good goy and fear
if u saw them in your dreams i can help you, i can cure you...

join us
>>
>>55481370
Have you spent 10 years living alone?
Where you don't know if every whisper and sound is them coming to finally get you.
>>
>>55481465
>coming to finally get you.

hahaha you think you'd get off that easy.
>>
>>55479467

>Doctor didn't allow him to leave due to Ear injury and pressurisation on plane could make it worse

That explains why he couldn't use a plane. It doesn't explain why his friends abandoned him.
>>
>>55481465
Alone for just about ten years now.
So yes.
And no one is coming to get me, because I'm not an asshat towards others.
That and a know a deadbolt can stop an enraged drunk from entering my home.
So again, I don't really have any unsubstantiated fears as you seem to.
You're delusional.
It's all in your head.
Seek help!
>>
Of all the hypotheses in this thread, I think it is LEAST likely that some Hollywood-esque brain injury caused him to have a Hollywood-esque 'psychotic' episode that caused him to do something completely insane.
>>
a German site reported that the first doctor prescribed him the antibiotic Cefcil (Cefprozil). That in combination with dirty party drugs and/or alcohol probably fried his brain.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
>>55481453
They will do far worse things to me than death if I join them.

>>55481520
What do you mean. I'd rather die.

>>55481568
The last person I spoke to was a bus driver.

Ive tried. No religion provides me with solace. Jesus, Allah, Buddha. Are powerless to stop them.

And the atheists know nothing of the horror they can't quite see

I tried them all. But they still get inside my mind.
>>
please help me
>>
>>55481849
Schizophrenia.
Ask your doctor about it today!
>>
>>55481849
>I'd rather die.

You have no control over that my friend. I wish you luck, you'll need it.
>>
He's running to the loo

>looking for the loo
>In fucking Bulgaria of all places
>is still searching for the loo to this day

Cased closed, got any others?
>>
>>55479761
underrated post
>>
>>55479257
>watch your tone
>tone
>>
>>55481963
I don't trust doctors

>>55481965
You aren't real
>>
>>55482253
Then enjoy your undiagnosed unmedicated schizophrenia.
Until you seek help, you're going to keep having this delusion.
>>
>>55479761
>alexander
you mean vladislav
>>
>>55481849
trust me
become Muslim
join us and u will fear nothing! we love death as much as you love your life
fight with me, i will leave 2016 Europe
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 480x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 480x419
>>55482306
Pic is the help you people offer.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 500x383
>>55482453
I would rest easy if the Muslims were the worst thing I had to fear in this life.

Your people call them djinn. But they are very real. And nothing. NOTHING gets them out.
>>
>>55482457
No.
Just pills.
Pills work wonders these days.
It's not the 1950s no more.
Nurse Ratchet ain't gunna haul you away in a straight jacket.
Just take your meds and stop shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>55480442
CAPGRAS DELUSION
>>
>>55479654
Go to bed.
>>
>>55482550
oh u motherfucker u scared me
we believe in this and 2-3 women in my family saw some but they calmed down

u need faith and u have to pray, its your connection to god and will protect you

never forget: Theres just one being that created all worlds and just this one being can protect US
djinns are servants of the devil trying to drag you in his side
>>
>>55482655
I am about to pass out fro. Exhaustion.

>>55482680
I always go to sleep the same way.

Hold out as long as possible. Because it stops the nightmares.
>>
>>55482457
They did that decades ago because they didn't know what else to do. They didn't do it to hurt the patients. Today, it's far different.
>>
>>55482824
Try medication.

Personally I think you like living like this and to get to the bottom of it would be the end of you.
>>
>>55482878
I think he just likes the attention.
Probably didn't get enough of it growing up.
He's lonely. And needs someone to talk to.
>>
>>55482920
aw man now I feel the feels
>>
>>55480360
Nice!
>>
>What did this Aryan discover /pol/?
>...visited Bulgaria with his friends.

You answered your own question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE
>>
>>55482787
Muhammed is a djimm
>>
>>55483037
burn in hell kafr
>>
>>55481465

rape it
>>
>>55482655

This OP confirmed for schizp faggot.

Go get mental help.

also

>>>/x/

/thread
>>
>>55480899
>triggered
>>
>>55479574
Then who was phone???!!!!!
>>
>>55479319
not a conspiracy against him, maybe he was told he cant board the plane due to risk of spreading infection to immigrants, or was told if they smell blood it will start a frenzy if he nears migrants so he ran off.
>>
>>55479034
And where exactly is the redpill? That Bulgaria is shit? Who cares?
>>
>>55479257
>watch your tone
Oh you're a fucking retard redditor, no one cares about a dead Muslim lover you cunt, fuck off.
>>
>>55484956
The real red pill is there m8.But it's still hidden and will remain hidden for at least a decade.
>>
File: 1326895410415[1].jpg (62 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
1326895410415[1].jpg
62 KB, 500x414
>>55478596
The blow to his head disrupted the Jewish mind control chip every German is implanted with at birth as ordered by Israel and their puppet Merkle

Without the blissful ignorance of the kuckchip in his brain the poor boy saw his country through clear eyes for the first time and his betafag mind could not bear the weight of the horrors around him, causing him to snap and flee to the forest.

Perhaps one day he shall return to deliver his people from the depths of hell as a divine savior, to gather his strength and return to the capital in a blaze of glory like Anders and purge the evil that rules his home. Perhaps he fled to Austria to follow in Hitlers footsteps. Perhaps the horror was too much and he took his own life. Perhaps he was hunted down by the Jews who could not afford to have a free thinking German on the loose.
We may never know but this is a world in desperate need of hope and I for one choose to believe he is out there biding his time, and maybe killing a mudshit or two to stave off boredom before the great Kebab removal
God speed Mittank
>>
>>55484956
red pill is that 1 foot wide streets is best streets
>>
>>55481849
>The last person I spoke to was a bus driver
Then use text to speech on 4chan and stop moping
>>
>>55482858
If there was any justice in the world they would hunt down every "doctor" who did it and amputate their arms and legs, and blind them.
Abominable. Beyond abominable.
>>
>>55478596
He dropped a bunch of acid and went nuts. Dont do drugs.
>>
Probably took some nasty combination of drugs. Same as this fellow here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3255006/British-Mixed-Martial-Arts-fighter-arrested-stealing-forklift-truck-attacking-police-hitting-head-wrench-drugs-trip-Bulgaria.html
>>
>>55478596

He looks like a faggot, so I asume he discovered his own inner VIH.
>>
>>55480864
>why didn't he take the train?

this.
or a 20 hour drive
>>
>>55478596
Did he find his Tingler?
>>
>>55478596
He was given a vision of Germany today.
>>
>>55478781
>>55478596
The doctor said he would stay deaf on his left ear for the rest of his life

He panniced and ran for the forrest. He then managed to get lost and starved/fell down a cliff/got eaten by a wild animal.

The only logical thing.
>>
File: RED 9 CANAAN.jpg (13 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
RED 9 CANAAN.jpg
13 KB, 267x189
>>55480228
>>55479949
>>55479864
>>55479654
>>55479545
>>55479467
>>55479257
>>55479191
>>55479108
Main AMBASSADOR code 67302986ZZ9861 (suicide/fire) sub codes- Fire 97643F4200L; Cut 97642C42DIL L ; Suicide 9762354202L; towards violence 97613V4203L

Main EMPEROR - [dot, dot, dot] 79622109MM861 1
>>
File: hello-moth.jpg (21 KB, 566x566) Image search: [Google]
hello-moth.jpg
21 KB, 566x566
Trigger allert red-green #333-77-1111 prime receiver INITIATED ~ - - - -! ! !

red-green
BEGIN
>>
>>55479083
It's another God damn country in the Balkans. There ought to have been 1 country in the whole of it but that dream was finally dashed once and for all on May 29, 1453.
>>
File: PURR FOR ME KITTEN.jpg (38 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
PURR FOR ME KITTEN.jpg
38 KB, 400x321
REVERSAL 1 BEGINNING
REVERSAL 1 BEGINNING
REVERSAL 1 BEGINNING

COSMOS 15 31 06 2BAB PINK
MA.C3.10-53 Rejects (7) 10-53

BLUE 2001-13A REUBEN 1 (3X)

-WE GOTTA GET DRESSED-- IN 2 MINUTES-

-FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD-

-COME KITTEN, TO PAPA COME-

--ALONE AND CRYING
ALONE AND CRYING
ALONE AND CRYING--

REVERSAL 2 CREATION
REVERSAL 2 CREATION
REVERSAL 2 CREATION

THE DECK IS DOUBLE-DECKED
>>
>>55480742
going for this.
corrupt bulgarian airport doctor is member of the bulgarian organ harvester mafia. confiscated his baggage and let him only leave for his liver, pancreatic and the good ear. the mafia later caught him and got all his organs.
>>
File: tumblr_mo9qhs5SUh1s9v5qzo1_500.jpg (26 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo9qhs5SUh1s9v5qzo1_500.jpg
26 KB, 500x281
FORGET FORGET
ALONE AT LAST
FORGET FORGET
ALL IN THE PAST

Bring me my slippers!
We all love mother. Mother and ketchup.
>>
File: Regression- Bring To Front.jpg (26 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Regression- Bring To Front.jpg
26 KB, 650x366
Star within a star, Circle within a circle, Mind within a mind, body within a body, Soul within a soul.

Bone to Bone, flesh to flesh, Spirit to Spirit, Forever together - never apart.

--91--66--19--
>>
>>55479574
I think it's either a paranoid episode for one reason or another, or he got into trouble with gangsters. Either the latter was related to the fight and they came back to threaten him, or they targeted him to be a drug mule (since he was alone) and gave him no option to turn down the offer and he panicked.
>>
>>55478781
shrooms
>>
File: Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo[1].jpg (106 KB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo[1].jpg
106 KB, 300x369
Oh god this is just like the Elisa Lam thing

>chinese-canadian with internet history of posting about depression
>stays at really shitty criminal part of Los Angeles for her vacation, went all by herself
>found naked in water tank on roof of hotel, no trace of clothes
>weird footage of her in elevator playing with someone who is never seen, very shortly before established death
>the lid of tank was closed, no way to do so yourself from inside
>it's been years and no resolution has come

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM
>>
drugs up his ass burst, he started ODing, ran into woods, died, local authorities say he went "missing" to avoid an incident
>>
>>55478596
Why do queers always take pictures of themselves with food?
>>
>>55480864
>>55487263
He was a millennial. Maybe the thought of a long train ride seemed scary or tiring to him and he thought he might just chill for a few days and do drugs.
>>
>dumb fuck

Why on Earth would a white guy ever go to Bulgaria?

Prostitution is legal in Germany. What was he looking for in that shithole that is not in Germany?

>I bet he went to some faggot party.
>>
>>55490353
drugs and and being a faggot this is the only answer
>>
File: it follows.png (314 KB, 615x425) Image search: [Google]
it follows.png
314 KB, 615x425
>>55478596
>>55490145
>people running away for no apparent reason then disappear/get killed

shit guy, the STDemon really exists.
>>
>>55479574
you forgot
>5
He was running from a mini black hole that appeared in the doctors office.

Step ya game up kiddo, you're never gunna make it onto CNN with conjecture like that.
>>
Clearly mentally ill, why else would anyone willingly go to a slavic shithole straight out of a taken movie?>>55490707
>>
File: Missing411.jpg (107 KB, 466x640) Image search: [Google]
Missing411.jpg
107 KB, 466x640
He became a missing person.
>>
Don't do drugs, kids....and stay away from bulgarian woods.
>>55480092
>>
File: 1409275913528.png (41 KB, 684x747) Image search: [Google]
1409275913528.png
41 KB, 684x747
>>55490145
>only reason she was found was because hotel patrons complained of a discoloration and odor in the water
>employee goes to check it out
>when he checks the tank he sees Lam's dead face floating in the water

That whole case is nightmare fuel.
>>
>>55478781
He saw a happening thread and went innawoods
>>
>>55478986
heh, ive been to bulgaria 6 times and its always been amazing. can be scary at times if youre walking around alone at night but if you dont act like a retard you can stay out of most trouble.
>>
>>55490145
bitch is obviously high as FUCK
>>
>>55490145
I wanted to forget about this, please don't make me cry

I suck ass with scary things. This shit is literally worse than any horror movie out there because it's real..

plz not
>>
>be me
>about to go through airport customs, head to doctors office first
>as soon as I enter the door, 10/10 qt3.14 Bulgarian nurse
>tell her about what happened with the fight, emphasize how it was a sneak attack with multiple assailants so I don't look beta
>she begins the examination, normal stuff, checking pupils, medical history related questions, etc
>finally, asks me "Do you consider yourself an active person?"
>go full autism and reply "What? Like, sexually?"
>Nurse just stares as me, breaks eyes contact after a few seconds and lets out an "uh.."
>spaghetti everywhere
>run out as fast as I can, forget all my luggage and shit behind
>missed my flight because I was too scared to go back, just in case she was still there
>fast forward many months, I've dug myself a hole too deep, no way to explain this spaghetti to my family/friends
what do I do /pol/? Should I just let them think I'm dead?
>>
File: elevator.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
elevator.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>55480222
That's how you become a slav. It's a slow and painful process.
He probably saw pic related and realized that he was doomed.
>>
>>55492870
how did you get to the USA?
>>
>>55493428
>go to different airport
>get on wrong plane
>scared to get up and leave because everyone will notice and people will totally think I'm stupid
>>
>>55478596

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/07/stephen-slevin-solitary-settlement-new-mexico_n_2828137.html

defend this
>>
>dude goes to location known for partying and foreigners going there on party holidays
>probably does drugs
>has to stay behind by himself
>probably does more drugs/meets other tourists, joins them in doing drugs
>may or may not have previous experience with the specific drugs he took
>time to go to the airport
>still high as fuck after doing drugs all night
>walk "normally" but freaking out inside
>see a security guard/guard dog/anything triggering for a high guy
>freak the fuck out and run away because you are high and paranoid
>drug use can trigger schizophrenia or other mental illness you have no previous history with
>run away and hide in a hotel room or,
>run until you pass out or encounter police - wake up in hospital or jail
>run until you find traffic or a bridge and kill yourself
>what is psychosis

Being German, he probably had such an overwhelming urge and need to be on time for his flight that it temporarily overrided his psychosis

But nah it was probably an international conspiracy because he had blonde hair. this is why people take /pol/ so seriously.
>>
>>55478596
Gypsy mafia or Bulgarian organ harvesters.

RIP
>>
He probably was killed by some bored kids, just look at him and his punchable kek face.
I hope they made the faggot suffer.
>>
He found out too much

#RedPill
>>
File: 1416347972019.png (95 KB, 192x279) Image search: [Google]
1416347972019.png
95 KB, 192x279
>>55478731
Germany is in protest because of the massive influx of migrants and weak leadership to stop them. A tide of unskilled workers is a recipe for disaster unless you were to draft them all.

Also all flights to Germany are canceled until order is restored.
>>
File: 1447056288399.jpg (438 KB, 1083x634) Image search: [Google]
1447056288399.jpg
438 KB, 1083x634
>>55478731
What's in the bag ? Drugs ? Guns ? What did he do in fucking Bulgaria ? Sex tourism ? Meet the wrong pimp and got involved in the wrong business ?
>>
>>55486081
lol. Youre fucking retarded.

Dont breed.
>>
>>55493770
Really tho, this is so blatantly obvious

It's like /pol/ has never heard of psychosis
>>
>>55490085
this is not thailand, but yeah your story is likely
>>
>>55493770
>this is why people take /pol/ so seriously.
and yet here you are
>>
>>55478596
>Bulgaria
Probably owed some money to drug dealers and got his ass chopped up and buried somewhere.
It's the Balkans, a magical place.
>>
Maybe he was an alien sleeper agent, he accomplished his mission and went to the woods to be picked up by a UFO.
>>
File: rusev.png (293 KB, 650x417) Image search: [Google]
rusev.png
293 KB, 650x417
Rusev broke his back in the woods and made him humble.
>>
>>55494717
seems most likely
>>
File: hitler_mugs.jpg (170 KB, 490x315) Image search: [Google]
hitler_mugs.jpg
170 KB, 490x315
>>55478596
He probably saw a swastika mug and couldn't take it, so he went insane, probably a shop owner told him the holocaust is a lie.
We, Bulgarians are pretty red-pilled and it might've been too much for this brainwashed western beta faggot to take in. The red pill hurts some time.
>>
>>55478925

There's nothing paranormal about it you fucking retard canook.
>>
>>55478945
/thread
>>
Holy fuck, I just read about it in my news coverage from last year. Imagine that, his mother hired a German professional detective to search for him. A fucking German detective and he couldn't find shit.
Imagine that, a young German man goes missing in our country, police, detectives and even foreign suppossedly very good detectives can't find shit about him. Refugees have no chance here, we can murder and bury them and no one will find about it, just because the country is so fucking secretive.
It reminds me of the cases in which some ammunition storagehouses blew up and nobody knew there was supposed to be a storagehouse there.
>>
Threads like these make me wonder how some of you function in real life
>>
>>55494172
>>what is psychosis
What is being a pussy?
>>
>>55481465
>>55481849
>>55482457
I think you just need a smooch and a hug :3
>>
>>55490145
I keep expecting jumpscares from this video...
>>
>>55494080
You should go get a frontal lobotomy, it would improve the quality of your posts here.
>>
>>55495178
Riiiiiiight!
>>
>>55479761

>alexander

hahahhahah
>>
>>55479395
>>55479761

>sunny beach conversations
>>
>>55478596
he was a faggot and went into the woods to suck big Bulgarian cocks
>>
Shrooms
>>
>>55479654
inter dimensional beings?
This reminds me of the philadelphia experiment, where people supposedly lost sanity after witnessing beings of another dimension.
>>
File: 1427707280473.jpg (36 KB, 376x365) Image search: [Google]
1427707280473.jpg
36 KB, 376x365
>>55478596
Now i have never been to x, but our country is extremely weird. A LOT of people you meet everyday are simply batshit insane. I have known people for years that switch their personalities in days, turn into completely different people.Also in general weird stuff happens, lots of carcrashes in the same day, weird loud noises. In my home city during the night someone vents some kind of oil/industry products and once i woke up in the worst fucking stench i have ever felt and no one can say for sure where it was from. I have been attacked and harassed on the street for no reason.I was very red pilled from young age and i tried to "wake up" people around me, especially about world wars, history in general and social shifts in paradigm.

I want to escape but i am poor and i have no skills, i don't know where to go.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 266x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 266x378
>>55498633
sequel was pretty shit tho
>>
>>55498648
where are you from? i feel like this kind of shit happens to me all the time even though i live in one of the most deserted places in the city.
>>
>>55490145
OMG SO SPOOGY X----DDDDDDDDD
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 471x312
>>55498648
>I want to escape but i am poor and i have no skills, i don't know where to go.

are you very fat?
do you like to slap other fat men?
>>
>>55498841
i lived most of my life in Ruse, last few years i am in Sofia

i think this shit is on a nation-wide scale, maybe the result of some soviet social experiment or some shit, the older generations are brainwashed as hell and also do weird shit, my father for example has extreme OCD that he doesn't even know about and other issues too, once he tunes into political propaganda in soviet style he just ignores everything else, i think stuff like that is very prevalent in his and the closer generations to his

>>55499030
i was rail thin in my youth but now in my mid 20's i have starting to get a bit of chub

i would rather slap jap girl's asses though
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 300x225
>>55499075
>i would rather slap jap girl's asses though

you can do that too but you have to slap the men first
>>
>>55499255
i would do it if i have to but i have always seen japs as bros and allies (axis powers ftw) so i will take no pleasure in it
>>
A few theories

>he met up with sketchy dudes at the hostel, they blackmailed/forced him to smuggle drugs onto his flight, he said fuck that at the last minute and made a run for it, sketchy guys said fuck he's running with our product get him!
>psychological issues
>he's got involved in some /x/ tier conspiracy
>>
>>55478781
They came for the cheap drugs, his friends left him with a suitcase full of drugs and when he got to an airport, he started to think about it, realised that his moral support is gone and he's the only one to take the blame if he's found out, so he chickened out and ran away.
>>
>>55499698
He later went home by a train/bus, his "m8s" awaited him at the train/bus station and killed him because he left the drugs they paid for at the airport.
>>
>>55490145
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Water_%282002_film%29

It's from this film.
>>
>>55481849
>>55482253
Genuine help here to another brit. You have very strong paranoia. This is either because:
1. You did too much weed in the past
2. Your serotonin levels are low
3. Your dopamine levels are too high

You may not trust doctors but they really dont 'care' about you as much as you think. You think everything revolves around you right? Everything said nearby is about you and that? I had that as well until I asked the doc about it and they put me on SSRIs and I can now live my life properly. If you arn't hearing voices but think that anyone nearby is out to get you it's generally a panic disorder which serotonin will fix.

If you don't trust a doc at all (even tho SSRIs are legit) then try 5-htp or l-tryptophan from amazon.

tldr; your brain chemistry is wrong, you have means to fix it thru the NHS
>>
>>55480899
WAKE UP
>>
>>55478889
You're pretty smart
>>
>>55479257
>head injury
Concussion can make people do wacky things.
>was on holiday at an Ibiza/Mallorca equivalent
Likely did drugs, and the drugs that people take when clubbing can be unpredictable and lead to erratic behaviour.

But yeah it's probably a mysterious Bulgarian conspiracy that's most logical.
>>
>>55490145
She obviously screwed up with the elevator ritual.
>>
>sane theories in what caused him to drop his shit and run off
>NAH MAN HE SAW SOMETHING THAT WOULD DESTROY THE FABRIC OF SANITY XD
fuck off back to /x/ you memelord
>>
>>55500423
What's fucking terrifying is that's what it seems like she was doing. She initiated the ritual and fucked it up and got stuck in that dimension. You can see how she kinda freaks out and tries to enter the numbers in reverse. When her hands move around like that it's because she has no fucking clue what's going on or where she is. Then the ...being... tells her to follow it and...

Don't ever give these things the power to interact with you.
>>
>>55478781
He realized he had to call Germany his home.
>>
I want /x/ to fucking go back to /x/, as much as I love spoopy shit It needs to stay in it's containment board.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 450x600
OP here surprised to see the thread still here.

Collapsed 3 times this morning. As my right leg went numb from where I succumbed to sleep
>>
>>55490145
>playing with someone

I never see her playing with anyone. I do see her going berserko supremo, however. Probably psychosis since she was depressed.

Then some weirdo took advantage of her psychotic state and killed her as it was an excellent opportunity to do so.
>>
File: 1440699123274.jpg (24 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
1440699123274.jpg
24 KB, 367x202
>>55480326
>>55480326
>>
>>55478596
I bet the condom full of drug he had up his ass burst.
>>
>>55480155
Being shot in murica builds character. Part of becoming a man.
>>
>>55478781
He thought that he was being chase by Robocop because of >>55490138.
>>
>>55479669
Stop posting please.
>>
He got melted down and turned into the cheap polymer ak mags I use.
>made in Bulgaria
>with parts from Germany
>>
>>55478596
instead of asking the doctor of the airport. but no its now a absolute horror story and bullshit post
>where is the redpill? there is none.
>>
>>55490025
Asdf
>>
>>55505873
That was the true redpill. He went to Bulgaria to meet real life Morpheus and once he did, Morpheus revealed the ultimate redpill...that there is no redpill, and he freaked out unable to handle reality.
Also, he heard Merkel went full kekmode and decided he had to escape the hordes of immigrants descending upon Germany.
>>
>>55478781
Guarantee he was forced to smuggle drugs and pussed out at the last second.
>>
>>55479257
>watch your tone
Fuck off with this tumblr tier shit
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.