[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age did you grow out of being an SJW, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: tenontumblr.jpg (99 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tenontumblr.jpg
99 KB, 500x333
At what age did you grow out of being an SJW, /pol/?
>>
Never was mate.

Also that fucking look on her face is really triggering me.
>>
I never was. I went through an edgy atheist phase, but it didn't really have anything to do SJ.
>>
>>
Never was a retard
>>

I was always a slow learner
>>
>>55478206
When I was 21. I was a member of the Antifa and used to go help migrants sneak into Europe.
>>
>>55478206
Never was
>>
>>55478206

>>
>>55478495
In the same boat. Thought the right was limiting but in reality it was the left. I'll be a good Christian in the next 2 weeks and I'm voting Carson, (The trump stumper).
>>
>>55478206
The schools tried to make me one, but it never worked. I was an edgelord from the time I was 12-16, then I became a normal human being.
>>
>>55478322
>her
come on straya, you know better
>>
>>55478206
I was never a SJW. I was perhaps a bit naive when it came to the concept of "equality" and what that actually means, but never a social justice warrior.
>>
>>55478322
>her

C'mon, hoss, if it looks like a man, it's probably a man.
>>
Lol implying I ever was one literally thought that shit was dumb when I was 5 then again if you could hear my father he is literally Rush Limbaugh
>>
>>55478206
>>
Why do jews wear the thick round glasses?

What up with dat?
>>
probably like 12, but sjw didn't exist then
>>
I definitely used to be a liberal democrat. I thankfully never reached SJW-tier though.

It was actually some proto SJW former friends of mine that kind of drove me away from it. They would chide me for not agreeing with them on something, even though at the time we agreed on like 90% of things. They kept moving further and further to the left, finding some new cause to champion on what felt like a weekly basis. They began to berate me for not taking up causes that didn't affect me or that I just didn't care about. After a while I stopped hanging out with them and started thinking for myself.

I bet SJWs have turned more people away from leftist ideologies than they've recruited.
>>
24ish

i've marched for homosex equality and used to be a member of SDS

voted for obama in 08

then i externed in a da's office, saw dindu nuffins day in day out

i still think fags are ok, though
>>
>>55478206
Growing up in an extremely liberal city full of SJWs, my innate need to be a contrarian molded me into the exact opposite of them. I never bought into their shit, despite having it shoved down my throat all the time. My personality and mindset just go against their doctrine too much.
>>
>>55478322
>her
australia, are your women really this ugly to not tell difference?
>>
>>55479650
We don't have women as such, just extremely attractive kangaroos.
>>
>>55478206
25. Became a right wing traditionalist at 28.
>>
>>55478206
>>
Never was an sjw (i hadnt heard even the word then) but my views on equality slowly started to change at about 20.
>>
>>55478206
Never i was born before 2000.
>>
File: crusader.jpg (90 KB, 633x950) Image search: [Google]
crusader.jpg
90 KB, 633x950
I never was an SJW.

My parents were always independent, and I was mostly a left leaning centrist.

Mostly because being left leaning between the 90's and '08 was still an ok thing that just mean you were pro-social programs and shit.

I still consider myself independent, and centered, but the ridiculous rampant extreme leftism has driven me hard right.

it doesnt help that none of the Democratic Candidates are viable at all. Bernie Sanders is WAY too idealistic, and IMO should just stay a senator, Hillary has always been and always will be way too hawkish and shrewd for my taste, and shes gone the way of "vote for me im a woman!" not to mention the whole pandering to every leftist interest ever. shes just not presidential material. the rest are literally who tier, and Jim Webb, the only viable GOOD candidate, is a fish out of water, and is just out of his time. If he'd run in the 80's or 90's, he mightve won no question because of the veteran angle, not to mention hes the only actually center candidate on EITHER side.

The right has been a joke ever since McCain lost, but Trump has been saying the shit I want to hear, and is, realistically, a right leaning centrist.

tldr the more extreme left USA's country politics and society get, the more right it drives me, previously a left leaning centrist
>>
>>55478206
>implying I can grow of being correct
stop oppressing me
>>
File: 353.jpg (154 KB, 604x598) Image search: [Google]
353.jpg
154 KB, 604x598
>>55480366
I like you, go forth and enjoy life.
>>
Never was
>>
>>55478206
I've always thought that 4chan was a hub for creating true social justice warriors. People who wouldn't let stupid and evil people just walk away from hurting others.
>>
>>55478499
sounds like a fib, m8
>>
>>55478206
I'm actually in that sweet spot where I'd get called a shitlord by Tumblr and an SJW by /pol/ at the same time.

I'm a liberal, but not a "CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE WHITE MALE CIS SCUM" radical.
>>
>>55480730
who are you rooting for in the presidential race?
>>
never was a sjw f@m

althought i grew out of lolbertarianism at like 23, im 25
>>
>>55480079
nice.
>>
File: 51SU1MXx2FL._SX342_.jpg (17 KB, 342x228) Image search: [Google]
51SU1MXx2FL._SX342_.jpg
17 KB, 342x228
>>55478206
I had a brief SJW phase, probably age 17/18 til 19/20. Repeated terrible experiences with niggers shattered those ideas quickly
>>
>>55478206
>At what age did you grow out of being an SJW, /pol/?

I've always been a leftist, but never a SJW. I've always believed people should suffer the consequences and benefits of their actions first and foremost. This seems to be completely against the ideology of SJ.
>>
>>55478603
Glad to see other carsonfags around
It's hard when there are trump shills that use any slight bit of information to slander

Ironic considering how much they ostracize Bernie supporters for similar strategies
>>
When you grow up you become an SJW...

What are you talking about?
>>
>>55478206
never was

>>55480800
>growing out of things
weak willed retard
>>
I never was. Dad was based as fuck, he taught me to think for my self. My mom wasn't so much, but hey, what can you do.
>>
>>55480792
Probably Bernie.
>>
When I went to Law school and only saw bullshit.

Had to fly low, though, because if I didn't I wouldn't have anyone to talk to.

Worst 5 years of my life in such a sense, if I think about it now...
>>
>>55478206
I say I had escaped their current way of thinking by the time I was around 13-14. Everything just spiraled after that.
>>
File: 1408720736572.jpg (44 KB, 599x735) Image search: [Google]
1408720736572.jpg
44 KB, 599x735
>be raised by Christian parents
>K-12 Christian private school
>attend church and bible study with family
>allowed to watch tv and play video games in moderation
>parents explain degeneracy and warn me not to fall for merchant brainwashing in media

Thankfully, my parents love me, I was raised with the Judeo-Christian values of the bible and therefore had a strong foundation and never fell for degenerate blue pill nonsense.

>inb4 some genderfluid wolfkin male feminist tips his fedora and cries about Christianity not being red pilled
>>
File: 63878348.jpg (96 KB, 397x295) Image search: [Google]
63878348.jpg
96 KB, 397x295
>>55483533
>2015
>Worshipping a dead kike on a stick
>'red pilled'

Get good Christ fag
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.