[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cu[ra]cked.com presents: a bunch of ways everybody else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 1024x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 1024x672
>cu[ra]cked.com presents: a bunch of ways everybody else is a liberal fuck

For fuck sake, are they serious?
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 540x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 540x437
This is on the list.

To be fair the original title wasn't as keked but still.

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_1786_18-brilliant-ideas-america-should-steal-from-other-countries_p4/
>>
>>55478027

How much has their SJWification hurt their site traffic?

Haven't been there since 09
>>
>>55478210
I'm wondering the same thing.

First whiff of this shit and I dumped the site for good.
>>
>>55478139
Who cares what people identify as? Why is it a choice at all? You are what you are.

Why do we let mentally ill people live untreated and we support their mental illness?
>>
>>55478027

The other night I was giving my classmate a ride home, a berniefag.

I was on the topic of how I would like to do better than my parents. We live in one of the greatest nations on earth, and life in California is very easy. School, food, gas, is relatively affordable. There isn't a fuckton of pollution unless you're in LA or poo everywhere. The standard of living is relatively high (cupertino, CA).

She thought we lived in the worst country on earth and it fucking sucks. Really showed me how divorced from reality lefities and berniefags are.

anyways /blogpost cu(ra)cked is libkek as fuck now days.
>>
>>55478139
> nepal
>relevant
>>
>>55478210
i know many people dropped it. cracked was good until 2012, then it went full SJW
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 550x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 550x650
Is Cu[ra]cked.com actually fucking retarded?

>HURR DURR TAKING IN HITCH-HIKERS SHOULD BE MANDATORY

Do liberals actually want to die this bad?
>>
>>55478592
>Do liberals actually want to die this bad?

Yeah, just check out europe.
>>
>>55478580
I went to the comments expecting a shitstorm but it was a bunch of guns r bad guys with 600 up votes and New Zealand being NZ
>>
>>55478027
>2015
>still browsing the internet jew
>>
http://www.cracked.com/forums/topic/215819/photoplasty-2-1117-truth-behind-current-events-they-arent-telling-you

Maybe /pol/ should enter this contest to tell what is happening behind current events that they aren't telling us.
>>
>Wong sperged out on a Reddit AMA and cried about GamerGate harassing him when people in the AMA were asking him why his site sucks so much now
>He got banned for it and got super duper butthurt

Funny stuff.

Hilarious.
>>
>>55479427
What a pansy cunt.
>>
File: Screenshot_106.png (16 KB, 755x190) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_106.png
16 KB, 755x190
>>55478210
it got keked
>>
I know this is from reddit (hurr durr), but this is a pretty good read on the pussification of that site.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2ufws5/what_i_saw_on_the_crackedcom_writer_boards_during/

It's just sad what happened. I used to stay up on my phone at night for hours browsing through interesting/funny article after article. Now, every ''''''''''article''''''''' is "5 Reasons I hate myself for being white, and why you should too". What a shame.
>>
>12
What the FUCK.
>>
File: top cruise.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
top cruise.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>55479427
What a faggot.

I miss when Cracked was choose your own adventure stories about taking a shitload of drugs and punching things. Then every writer almost overnight adopted the comedy persona of "barely functioning autistic manchild betamax" and it all went to shit.
>>
you guys can't get beer with McDonalds?
How the fuck can you get the food down without that?
>>
>>55478210
I don't have the link off hand because I'm on mobile but the company that owns cracked is going bankrupt.
>>
>>55478139
>>55479987
Cracked used to be so funny and interesting trivial articles. But yeah, I personally noticed over the last few years liberal opinion BS in the last few years. That Adam Tod Brown is literally the worlds biggest kek all he does is post "you're the problem for being white (even if you have been a respectful human being all your life". The day someone tells me I'm the problem for the color of my skin is the day I stop supporting.
>>
>>55478909
Comments are heavily moderated there, it's been an SJW circlejerk for years now.
>>
>>55478027
I used to love cracked, but now is just one mid tier article between 20 shitpost about patriarchy and bad Photoshop contest
>>
I miss Seanbaby.
>>
>>55480201
They wash it down with a gallon of high-fructose corn syrup based soft drink instead.
>>
>>55478139
>gender
>male or female
wait back up, sex isn't gender, what in the fuck are they talking about
>>
>>55480530
Hey man, when you produce this must corn you've gotta do something with it
The farm-states control a lot of power in this country
>>
>>55480423
Used to read them every day....First thing I did was see what new arrivals they had but around 2011-2012 they started changing and I stoped completely.....Used to be my favorite site .
>>
>>55478027
18 - Japs treat their service workers like dirt. This is a good thing
17 - Nignogs need incentives to behave like proper members of society in Sweden
16 - Hey, at least mudslimes use condoms here!
15 - We pay hookers to fuck potatoes. Isn't that just soooo progressive
14 - Before Germany adopted Sharia law, you were allowed to drink alcohol in mcdonalds
13 - Tranny acceptance
12 - CUBA DOESN'T HAVE ANY CARS BECAUSE OF THE GOVERNMENT, so the GOVERNMENT has a stupid policy to make things slightly better
11 - More mcdonalds - geez for a continent that calls Americans "amerifats" they sure do love the AMERICAN INVENTION of mcdonalds
10 - You have to pay to throw out rubbish
9 - Britain has one obscure game show. America produces every other show/film/song
8 - Liberal propaganda
7 - Random obscure fact about japan - who gives a fuck. Also, Japs are beta virgins so no drinking or kissing is actually going on
6 - Fair point.
5 - "You can even vote online"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI
4 - "Japan has an unlimited monthly quota but it has a daily quota"
>niggawhat.jpg
daily quota * days per month = monthly quota
Many US/Australian data plans are ACTUALLY unlimited.
3 - America literally has the best national parks in the world. Norway has no property rights
2 -
>star of david
>implying that having 6 billion political parties is better for democracy
>implying that it doesn't lead to extreme left/right parties gaining power
>implying more parties = greater democracy
1 - More liberal propaganda
>implying that i'd ever pay back my student loan if it just expired
>implying i'd give a cent of my income if i didn't have to
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.