[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Se*bs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 1800x1164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 1800x1164
Memes aside,Can we talk about Serbs for a moment. Why are these people given such a good name for doing such terrible things?
>Lying about the police beating protestors in Kosovo
>Refusal to integegrate into other countries ("Bosnian Serb", "Croatian Serb")
>Blackmailing people who think differently than them
>Straight up genocide and wage war on countries that don't treat their serbian population like kings

these people massacred a bunch of Muslims for shit that happend years ago. they're like the blacks of Eastern Europe, constantly crying about shit that happened in the past and feels like the modern Muslims should pay for it. The Muslims they killed were fucking white as well. (Whiter than the fucking irish and italian atleast). BOSNIAKS even served in the S.S
>>
>>55477822

/pol/

-European churches are being shat on by immigrants, Muslims are raping everyone out there, huge Islamic threat
>HURR HURR GAS THE MUSLIMS KILL ALL THE SHITSKINS GAS THE KIKES GAS THE NEGROS RACE WAR NOW

Same thing happens to Serbs when the ethic violence escalated, just on a smaller scale since Serbia is a smaller country
>HURR DURR YOU CANT KILL MUSLIMS HURR DURR DEY DINDU NUFFIN DEY GOD BOIS DEY GO TO MOSQUE AND SHIT
>>
>BOSNIAKS even served in the S.S

/pol/ isnt stormfront faggot, slavs joining the ss after being called undermensh and their people getting worked to death in pow camps makes them degenerates and traitors

also shipstar diaspora please go
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 989x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 989x661
>>55478036
You know the majority of /pol/ does not defend bosniaks. And come on dude, if Serbs in Croatia or bosnia or anywhere else that is not Serbia want to be "united with all Serbs", then go to fucking Serbia, stop trying to make a "Greater Serbia" that can only be accomplished through the deaths of innocents
>>
OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-MDFzZM58Q
>>
>>Lying about the police beating protestors in Kosovo
>Straight up genocide and wage war on countries that don't treat their serbian population like kings

You better never find out what went down on Kosovo during the war. I know legit people who went to war and went halfly insane and cant function in a society anymore. It was a bloody dirty war, worse than WW2 as far as attrocities and crimes against humanity goes on all sides.

Serbs on Croatia and Bosnia wanted to live in a Serbian state. Just like Kosovars didnt wanted to live in a Serbian state. They should've been given that right if they wanted independence, and we might even let Kosovo go too if that was the case.

Think of it like this my Burger friend. USA, Middle East and Russia are one big country together.

The country falls appart
Russia goes full radical Commie liberator tards
ME goes full ISIS
USA goes full nationalists muh freedom gas the commies

Then there are huge and unspeakable rapes, tortures and mass slaughters on all sides

>>Refusal to integegrate into other countries ("Bosnian Serb", "Croatian Serb")

After the war settles, and if you are a minority, would you want to live with people who were slaughtering your people until two days ago?

We just wanted to live a in Serbian country. You are probably speaking of Nazi Germany every tard and their mother here worships and bootlicks so much.
>>
>>55478345
He's 5 seconds away from killing her.
>>
>>55477822
I don't like muslims. They're basically dumb jews.
>>
>>55478291
Yeah, because just leaving a location you built your house on and your farmlands you aquired and all and just moving 400km away is fucking good idea and done in a day of work. We still cant house all those who have actually left.

If thats the case, why have Albanians declared independence on Kosovo? Why didnt they fucked off back to Kosovo?
>>
File: 1378419766741.jpg (23 KB, 473x350) Image search: [Google]
1378419766741.jpg
23 KB, 473x350
>>55477822
hello my albanian friend :^)
>>
File: 1442163119176.jpg (71 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
1442163119176.jpg
71 KB, 500x440
>>55478345
im going to save that
>>
>>55478291
>that picture
Holy shit my sides.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x293
C'mon lads, stop calling me Albanian.
>>
>>55478823
but why when its so obvious? Would you rather be called an albanian faggot?
>>
>>55478345
>be Greek
>invent homosexuality and spread it all over the wester world for centuries
>call others faggots

Kek Greeks are really dirty Turkish spawns.
>>
File: topkek.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
topkek.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>55478345
God dammit my sides are completely gone now.
>>
>>55477822
>Why are these people given such a good name
They are?
>>
>>55478345
I like this guy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.