[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
brawling and sociopolitics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Animals-fight.png (994 KB, 810x514) Image search: [Google]
Animals-fight.png
994 KB, 810x514
Someone challenges you to a fight.
Your masculinity is called into question.
Someone insults you or your loved one.

What keeps you(and other men) from engaging in a fight? Is it law, the fear you'll actually get hurt, or the feeling that if you get overpowered or knocked out in front of an audience you'll lose status among others? Have you yourself lost or won a brawl in front of an audience and how did things change for you after it?

There's a lot of buzz going around about men and losing the will/courage to just get in fist fights, how fist fights are good for development and letting out frustrations. So let's get into it with why we avoid them in the first place.
>>
>>55477772
challenging someone to a duel is illegal so that's why it doesn't happen
except from the usual suspects
>>
File: 1370924996876.jpg (71 KB, 1023x1023) Image search: [Google]
1370924996876.jpg
71 KB, 1023x1023
Fighting is for poor idiotic people. Funny how white nerds want to addapt to primitive shit like fighting and dictatorship. Not sure if you people are ignorant or just plain retarded
>>
In internet fights, the guy that gets angry clearly got rekt.

Someone challenging you to a fight is just the real life version. They lost the argument/competition/life and are mad, and just like on the internet if you calmly walk away they'll be even more mad and you win.
>>
>>55477772
Because we live in civilized society and actually have shit to do every day
>>
I do not fight like some swinging dick third world caveman dindu thug primate.

I fight with guns, like a civilized advanced tool using human.

I do not need to prove my "manhood" when I possess a Norinco MAK-90 with a 100 round drum magazine capable of killing every single wolf in the entire pack, all of the elk, all of the fucking rabbits and all of the crows.

My Springfield XD .40 with 8 extra magazines is fully capable of killing anything threatening me.

The person with the gun among a group of unarmed slaves is the master of all of them.

Technology and science of firearm tools progress the armed independent citizen far past the unarmed savage swinging dick fist fighting feral nigger primate.

The question is, why don't you own firearms, the ultimate invention by the white man.

Why are you still squabbling in the dirt like a fucking third world degenerate?

Are you European or something?
>>
>>55478451
>Norinco MAK-9
Tacti-fat slob detected
>>
>>55477998

So you avoid fighting to show intelligence, kinda like >>55478105, how avoiding a fight gives you more time to just keep trolling a person.

>>55478451
I probably shouldn't be surprised by this since this is /pol/ and all, but you think that brawling and the politics of it are racial?
>>
>>55477772
the law keeps me from fighting.
cameras everywhere etc.
it's pretty emasculating tbqh family.
>>
>>55477772
>What keeps you(and other men) from engaging in a fight?

Back when honor was an active concept in the West, the situations you named were recognized as legitimate reasons for fighting someone. One of the main purposes of a legal system is to provide an avenue by which people wronged can find justice without having to resort to dueling their antagonists. Not such an issue now that the masculine honor system is all but dead and getting a passive-aggressive millennial to actually fight you would be a chore.
>>
>>55478611
>>55478666

Unarmed noguns slaves detected. Go suck a dick nigger. Keep swinging fists around in the dirt over a gold chain and "beating up dat pussy" like the filthy fucking degenerate that you are.
>>
File: china_gunpowder2[1].jpg (54 KB, 432x307) Image search: [Google]
china_gunpowder2[1].jpg
54 KB, 432x307
>The question is, why don't you own firearms, the ultimate invention by the white man.
>>
Most guys these days are pussies and will talk shit but then dip when it's time to throw down.
Or if they do, they're always in a pack or carrying some kind of weapon to ensure they have an advantage.
Surprisingly enough though, a lot of guys these days don't really mess with me.
Sure you'll come across the occasional posturing shithead but you quickly realize they're just showing off for their friends/girlfriend and if they weren't there, they would for the most part, leave you alone.
No, it's women these days that are getting out of hand. Giving me dirty looks and muttering insults or simply just saying snide remarks as if I'm too stupid to understand their euphemism.
Probably because girls are never disciplined when they're young, so they never fear repercussions.
Most guys know better. Anyone who's been smacked around by their dad/older brother know better than to go around starting shit.
>>
>>55477772
For me, it's the law. The State no longer allows men to settle things amongst themselves. The State is the enemy. After reading Nisbet's 'The Quest for Community,' I've been considering rightist anarchism. The State has never been more powerful - not even monarchs could have imagined the control the State has over the individual and the intermediate groups between the State and individual, such as Church, family, association. Hell, we're not even allow to have free association anymore.
>>
>>55479077

That sounds like an interesting read. I'll have to look it up.
>>
>>55477772
Not being a nigger.
>>
>>55477772

I live in a city wherein 99.99% of everyone conceal carries. Don't want to risk having to pull gun and blow some motherfucker's head off. So people are very nice around these parts (also, 98% white too).

An armed society is a polite society.
>>
>>55478863
Despite yer gunz durr, you're already beaten because you are fat, and dumb.
>>
>>55479077
>Hell, we're not even allow to have free association anymore.

example?
>>
>>55479064
You know why?
>"you're not worth it"
>>
File: tfw.gif (2 MB, 230x203) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
2 MB, 230x203
Never got into a fight. I ope I don't, when I get really angry I start crying and can't form sentances to well and it's pretty pathetic. I would hate for that to happen in public. I don't know why the fuck that happens but whatever. My brothers taught be to fight so I can handle myself though
>>
>>55477772

Unless you're an adult nobody will challenge you to a fight. If someone on the street is trying to assault me I would draw my weapon and keep them on the ground until police arrive, then happily go about my life as they get raped in prison.

If you get worked up enough to want to deck a stranger for insulting you then you're pretty fucking stupid. Ignore them and keep walking, if they physically stop you end the altercation by any force necessary.
>>
>>55480057

*unless you're a child
>>
>>55480088
why would you ever need to fight a kid?
>>
>>55480158

I was correcting when I said "Unless you're an adult" to "Unless you're a child."

As in if you're in school someone might actually challenge you to a fight, but that doesn't happen in the real world
>>
>>55480024

So you avoid fighting to avoid becoming over emotional. That's real, a lot of shit comes out even in yelling matches and it can be difficult to restrain it all.
>>
>>55477772
duelling is illegal in most of the US

besides there are other ways of sabotaging people
>>
>>55480246
>So you avoid fighting to avoid becoming over emotional.
Yes
>>
>>55480158
To show them who's boss!
>>
>>55477772
>There's a lot of buzz going around about men and losing the will/courage to just get in fist fights

Will and courage? You're glorifying chimping out?

> What keeps you(and other men) from engaging in a fight?

We're talking about some streetfight over a woman or insult. If you want something to fight over try aiming higher. Fight for your values on a higher battleground than a pissup.

> knocked out in front of an audience you'll lose status among others

[chimp noises intensify]
>>
I'm 6'6 250lb Gronkowski mode.

Never been challenged in my life. I probably give off a "don't fuck with me" vibe as well. Worked as a bouncer so I know how to recieve and respond to body language and non-verbal aggression cues.

I don't like hurting people though, best to diffuse the situation like a true Aussie: with banter.
>>
>>55479693
Dallas Texas
>>
>>55477772
>What keeps you from engaging in a fight?

Some guy tried to start random shit with me in costco parking lot once. I'm 6'1 250 and he was maybe 5'9 and 170ish?

so right away I think it's some sort of set up. I mean clearly he can't possible think it's going to be "easy" to kick my ass. It has to be a set up, he has a knife or other motives. Maybe he wants me to hit him first and then he drops and sues me or just brings assault charges to screw my life up.

maybe HE is a dumb fucking manlet and thinks he can easy mode kick my ass. If I beat the shit out of him odds legal issues will happen. He might also land a good shot or a lucky one and I'm now I'm blind in one eye.

so why would I fight him? It's a lose lose situation. I'm not street fighting anyone over random BS or because they are pissed at me over something I don't give a shit about.
>>
>>55480600

Ego and status keeps us from engaging in lots of "risky" things other than fighting, Like asking questions or even as you said, participating in things of higher value. Getting beat up, or even being forced to flee, at say, school or a place you frequent, and having to return there the next day, that doesn't make you cringe at all?
>>
I've never had someone who wasn't just banting insult my masculinity, so I haven't had the chance. But I do muay thai because I find fighting fun. Call me a sociopath if you will, but knowing I have power over a person gives me a sense of satisfaction.
>>
>>55480057
what about the tens of cousins the assaulter has

that is, if he gets thrown in jail and not you
>>
>>55480806
>oh anon, you're so dreamy and muscular, you make my dick hard
Seriously though.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.