[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What're your life goals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 1446779940936.jpg (214 KB, 746x718) Image search: [Google]
1446779940936.jpg
214 KB, 746x718
Besides getting into internet arguments, obviously.
>>
winning internet arguments
>>
Big, beautiful family. Everything else is just a prelude.
>>
To recover my body an mind from lyme disease and then to have a decent steady job and find love
>>
Fornicating with cute brown faced big titty bitches.....I'm a simple man
>>
>>55477537
This. Big family full of love for one another. To see my parents' dream for me fulfilled so they can go happily into the void. To see my kids reach their potential so that I may do the same.
>>
Photojournalist. Currently learning Arabic and studying Islam.
>>
To become good at my job and get as far as I can without fucking up, then either go into the private sector or settle down and become a NEET and knock out at least a third of my backlog before the end of the world.
>>
To live in other countries. Thinking that military is the best way to accomplish this.
>>
To live longer than my enemies
>>
>>55477594

Godspeed, anon. That sounds awful, hang in there.
>>
>>55477435

Fighting in the European race war.

Coming back to North America and reconquering it.

Establishing a new golden age of the White man.
>>
File: 1445223474835.gif (1000 KB, 450x234) Image search: [Google]
1445223474835.gif
1000 KB, 450x234
Be a combatant in the war on the Zionist regime and die a noble death. Preferably sometime soon, I want this nightmare to end already.
>>
File: 1386593328333.jpg (20 KB, 469x354) Image search: [Google]
1386593328333.jpg
20 KB, 469x354
>>55477435
To be the very best, like no one ever was.
>>
spamming ron paul memes during the incoming race war
>>
>>55477796
It's the worst thing I've experienced in my life. To watch your body and mind waste away for three years, to know you'll never be the same again, to watch people's reactions as they see how much you've degenerated since you last saw them, to almost die several times, to learn what it's like to become stupid, weak and crazy against your will. I wish this upon no one and not a day goes by where I'm not in constant pain. It's changed the entire course of my life for the worse.
>>
>>55477993
Stay strong anon. You can find a way to live happily. I don't know what it will be, but you can find it.
>>
File: Robotnik.jpg (8 KB, 170x173) Image search: [Google]
Robotnik.jpg
8 KB, 170x173
>>55477435
Get a PhD in Aerospace Engineering, find a grill that won't stab me in the back, and make America into a technological powerhouse.
>>
>>55477993

Jesus man, props to you for keeping your head up though.

I'm so sorry, I know that's meaningless coming from a random dude on the internet, but I am pulling for you.
>>
>>55478127
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
>>
>>55478194
Thanks man. You know you're fucked up when people on /pol/ are being nice to you haha
>>
>>55477993
Lyme Disease isn't curable/treatable?
>>
Ride a huge line in Alaska, smoke a joint shaped like a sailboat, have a three way with Anita Sarkeesian and Andrea Tantaros, drive a Pagani Huarya high on cocaine across the White House lawn and get away with it.
>>
>>55477435
Achieve indefinite lifespan.
>>
>>55478410
It is, however when you've had it for 3 years without getting it treated, the damage it does to your body and mind takes a long time to recover from. It's been 6 months for me and my arthritis is still there as well as fucking awful neuroses an lingering memory problems.
>>
Well for right now, I want to buy a house. All the weedfags keked everything including the property market in Denver.
>>
>>55477993
m8 I'm fairly certain that lyme in pregnant mothers is one of the real causes of autism in children.
>>
>>55478244

It's my belief that a lot of the people on here are just argumentative types of people, I don't think that anyone would look at the situation that you are in and then mock you.

I couldn't even imagine living life that. You must be a very mentally strong person to even be alive at this point. I'll pray for you tonight, anon.
>>
>>55478539
I wouldn't doubt it. The level of neuroses it gave me mimicked autism and it's known for doing that. I have to force myself to socialize with people to try and reverse the process. The problem is every social interaction is hell because of the damage it did to me and my insecurities about it.

>>55478587
Thanks it means a lot. I'm amazed I just haven't killed myself yet. There's no more joy or real emotion in life. I just think that one day it might come back.
>>
>>55478797

I'm sure it will anon, hang in there.
>>
>>55478797
I have asperger's and my mom spent a lot of time in upstate NY which is Lyme territory. The basic theory is that babies born to lyme mothers have an overactive immune system, which when triggered by something like a vaccine causes brain damage. hence the vaccine connection.

Also Look into Plum Island labs; Lyme was likely a manmade disease; the rabbit hole goes deep
>>
>>55477435
have like 3-4 white children
>>
>>55478917
Holy shit I haven't cried like a bitch since my brother died a year ago
>>
>>55478922
If it is a bioweapon which is very possible, it is ingeniously designed. It's creeping invasion is so subtle, so mirrors other diseases and conditions, and it's destruction is so gradual that you don't realize you're fucked until it's too fucking late. This is hell.
>>
File: original.jpg (137 KB, 599x453) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
137 KB, 599x453
Revive Chinese nationalism.
>>
File: dan-park-hitler-sins.jpg (173 KB, 375x495) Image search: [Google]
dan-park-hitler-sins.jpg
173 KB, 375x495
I'm going to make a good estazkommando
Killing commies and shitskins in everyhole I can find them in
>>
To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, hear the lamentations of their women.
>>
File: 1446321491186.gif (1 MB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
1446321491186.gif
1 MB, 500x263
>>55477435

>Get ripped
>Make money
>Open seedy nightclub in aisa
>Build up retinue of heavily armed thugs
>Conquer a small island nation

Screencap this post boys.

Tonight was the night I called my shot.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.