[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have come friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: me.jpg (26 KB, 182x324) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
26 KB, 182x324
It is I friends, the second coming of Jesus.
I am your ubermensch, come to save you.
Norwegian and Greek-Cypriot (dating back to Sparta) hybrid, I have the answers to your questions and have the red-pill of truth flowing from my mouth. Ask and you shall receive.
>>
Saged and reported kill yourself you subhuman
>>
>>55477336
I forgive you my child for you know not the evil that rests in the darkness of your mind
>>
>>55477212
>ubermensch
>with ottermode body
gtfo small tits
>>
>>55477512
Im sorry that you dont understand then necessity of speed and agility. This is a body that has been selected for Special Forces i.e "two weeks in hell". Clearly you know not what you say, and i forgive you for such heresy
>>
>>55477212
If you're the second coming go unleash your rage on those muslim "refugees"
>>
>>55477824
I tried to fight the good fight, but alas my country failed me, for they only sent me to Kosovo to support the safety and security of the muslim invaders of the country (who are funded by Saudi Arabia) and to ensure Western corporate domination in the region
>>
I am disappointed in you pol.
I shall give you one last chance at taking advantage of my coming.
Else, I shall return in years after the crusade of western europe has ended to see if you would like to repent for your sins.
>>
>>55477647
This is some /x/ level schizo bro, get urself checked plz
>>
>>55479899
I have gotten myself checked and can confirm that I am not wrecked
>>
>>55479899
Also I think you misunderstood my statement. I was saying that I had already made it through said selection in years passed
>>
>>55477212
Will you suck my dick, faggot?
>>
>>55480457
No friend
>>
>>55477212
Why do the catholics love to touch the kids.
>>
>>55480959
The Vatican has long been usurped by pedophilia homosexuals, their justification residing in Biblical misinterpretations. The origin of their temptation residing in their chosen life of celibacy which is not promoted by word of God.
>>
File: YOU'RE WRONG..gif (997 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
YOU'RE WRONG..gif
997 KB, 500x290
>>55477212
>Jesus=Übermensch
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.