[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, I'm so fucking scared about what is happening across
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13
File: 1443240849001.jpg (806 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
1443240849001.jpg
806 KB, 1400x1400
/pol/, I'm so fucking scared about what is happening across Europe. i can not stop thinking about the future of Europe and it sickens me what is happening. I'm on the other side of the world and I feel powerless. Tell me it's going to get better..

What do you honestly think will happen a few years down the track?
>>
>>55476623
I dont know but I feel you man.
>>
>>55476623
God is going to take over here soon, friend. I've seen it. Have Faith and find peace in that.
>>
When the war against Islam begins, I will try to arm myself and personally shoot down the Muslims in our southern island/s.
It's open season for pigslam.
>>
>>55476623
I feel where you are coming from Aus-bro.
I can't do anything, no one outside of Europe can except to watch this video and make it viral: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Europe will stub their toe once the muslims start infighting each other and start attacking Europeans, killing them, burning their homes, etc.

You can only take so much.

I can't wait to witness it.
>>
thinking about that mess of shit makes you feel better about the mexicans
>>
>>55477994

NO HE WONT KEK

YOU AND ONLY YOU CAN FIGHT
>>
>>55476623
Not trying to defend Islam or anything because I think it is a bad culture and religion that doesn't contribute anything good. That being said, is there a source on the rape figures for Sweden and Norway? It will be useful for redpilling others.
>>
>>55478138
Here's some for Germany. Not statistics but it shows links to a bunch of rapes.
>>
Tfw american immigrants just clean and cook my food. Good times.
>>
>>55478138
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
>>
lol, that cutthroat pic was a part of cannibalism pics I've seen from long ago.
>>
File: 1427041670910-0.png (699 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1427041670910-0.png
699 KB, 1280x720
>>55478325

I'm planning on moving to murica. Where should I go to feel chill?
>>
>>55478524
Montana.
>>
>>55478524
Anywhere not on the coast
>>
>>55478524
Michigan. Upper Peninsula (UP).
There are service crews on standby when it snows to clear out the dead bodies from poorly heated houses.
>>
>>55476623
get yourself a gun, if that doesnt work oh well, cant tell you much more really
>>
Source on the girl getting beheaded? Is their a video?
>>
>>55478524
Depends on what you want. I live in California and its the best. Not for everyone though and its ridiculously expensive.
>>
No need for worrying friend, will not touch us in glorious ALLA-Australia
>>
>>55478524
way to not keep running away from the mudflood
>>
The painting of that guy in the bottom left of your picture is Shia. The majority of Muslims hate Shia
>>
You're in Australia, why are you scared?

>Germany goes into civil war
>EU breaks up into East vs West
>Mudshits incapable of running country, starve to death, freeze
>East European Russian Alliance leads new Crusade

Anyone stupid enough not to have moved out of the cities will be victims of the Central Caliphate.
>>
File: mcvittuun.gif (2 MB, 560x433) Image search: [Google]
mcvittuun.gif
2 MB, 560x433
>>55479237

What's there left? Australia and Asia?

I think there's still some time before the real happening, especially in murica
>>
>>55479505
They'd face alot stiffer opposition in the USA. Plus theres the whole right to bear arms thing. The moment they started up this shit they do in europe we'd literally be at war in our own country.

We tolerate the crap niggers do because you can get them to stop. Try that with the mud and they'll try and decapitate you as an enemy of islam.

And all this wonderful shit going on over in europe does not help their image. Especially after all the information leaking out via social media. Everyone knows what the hells happening but in the states we can't do shit and europe if you do shit you're arrested.

All I can say about Asia is hope you like gasmasks.
>>
>>55479762
The problem is they'll run a silent invasion in the US.

Because of birth citizenship, all they need to do is get here and breed, breed, breed.
>>
>>55478524
Avoid Florida, New York, New Jersey, California, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. I come from Indiana and my advice to you would to be avoid it's northern half.
>>
File: justBlackThings.jpg (183 KB, 976x1078) Image search: [Google]
justBlackThings.jpg
183 KB, 976x1078
>>55479935

>California

Seriously? You'd think even though Cali has its obvious problems it still wouldn't be that bad.
>>
>>55478117

No shit. I think we got the better deal on that one. I'll take the Mexicans over the Snackbarians any day.
>>
>>55480167
Sure, not at all. That's just were most immigrants like to move and it's extremely liberal and faggy there.
>>
>>55480167
You have no fucking idea. The state government is batshit insane, resources mismanaged and shortages are constant and the reasons for infuriating. On top of that it's home to some of the highest living costs in the country.

Seriously its a fucked up place. If the fabled quake hit and it sank nobody would cry for it.
>>
I have one muslum frined she's immature funny and a nice person... However I would shoot a muslim extremist dead in a heartbeat then go drink coffee without a second thought
>>
File: Posliini.gif (1 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
Posliini.gif
1 MB, 448x252
>>55480314
>>55480348

Gotcha. Thanks
>>
File: devils_tower_in_autumn__wyoming.jpg (209 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
devils_tower_in_autumn__wyoming.jpg
209 KB, 1440x1080
>>55480501
Wyoming is cool though. It's beautiful and has wildlife everywhere and has a low population. I went on vacation there once and I've wanted to move there ever since.
>Pic devils tower
>>
>>55480348
Agreed. Can't wait to leave this shithole. Mexcrement and chinks have completely ruined this place.
>>
>>55476623
to bad feminism makes a lot of men not care
>>
I'll just purchase a firearm from the black market. The only problem is that U.K. police will most likely arrest me for defending myself.
>>
>>55478138
>Islam is a religion of Peace

Your kidding yourself.

I could be wrong, but are Sunni more barbaric? I wish they would distinguish between the two when they are in the news.

Make no mistake, they hate you.
>>
>>55478524
I'm in Utah, its pretty based. Pls don't come, to many people invading my mountains already, at least they aren't tons of Muslim expansionists though.

>literally I'm complaining about powder getting tracked out for skiing or lines to put boat in at the lake
>>
>>55481208
move over here
the rule of law is weak
>>
>>55478524
pacific northwest, idaho or eastern washington specifically

they're stockpiling guns and manpower
>>
>>55476623
Get over here Aussiebro.

How could Europa fall so low? Think of all the great things that have come out of Europe... what is going to happen when the kebabs and the nigger take over? It pains me so much.

I can only hope all this will pass and Europe will go back to its former glory.
>>
>>55482594
I'm not in Utah, but I know how you feel. At least the people moving in only know about three or four of our various mountain ranges and only fuck those up.

What would have been unthinkable in the past because of this is that one city north of me, the mayor signed a letter saying that they'd take in a bunch of the Muslim immigrants. In a sick sort of way, I kind of hope several thousand get sent there to teach the fuckers a lesson. The people in the surrounding area will just start disappearing a bunch of them if they get too far away from their camps.
>>
File: sowing-seeds1[1].jpg (18 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
sowing-seeds1[1].jpg
18 KB, 425x282
>>55476623
>pol/, I'm so fucking scared about what is happening across Europe.

I'm not, sow seeds then reap the harvest. Europe WANTS this. They WANT marxist policies and George Soros to kill/replace them with islamists.

Say it with me, Europe WANTS this.

>What do you honestly think will happen a few years down the track?
These countries will run out of money paying for all this garbage. Then one of two things will happen, either austerity, or they will move harder to the left. Either way, nothing will ever get better for them. Their countries are FUBAR. They are past the point of return. And they WANT it that way.
>>
>>55478524
Anywhere in the Midwest.
>>
>>55476623
How has no one said this woman is actually the Swedish sjw sho was killed by some rapist nog
>>
>>55479935

If you're a Finn who likes alcohol and rifles, try Montana. Weather is about what you're used to.

Me, I'm in Tennessee. Might be too hot and humid for you.
>>
>>55483010
Yeah, no. Fuck you dude. I never asked for this.
>>
>>55476623
im in the same situation buddy. You get '' used to it '' after a few weeks.
>>
>>55480501
I'm a Nor Cal fag here. The only positive thing here is lots of cool shit like restaurants, attractions and sights to see and the weather is always nice.

But the reality is
>no jobs
>higher taxes
>less freedoms
>generally more liberal, although rural and farmland California isn't nearly as bad
>>
>>55483010
But YOU also want this. That means you are on the side of Merkel and Soros.
>>
>>55476623

What are YOU going to do about it? Post a few times on a chinese image board? That will surely leave those mudslimes shaking in their boots.
>>
>>55483191
Then you need to figure out a way to arm up and start busting some heads, because you're going to continue to get it until you do. Might I suggest that when you do arm up, for Europeans to oust, start with the ECB and Brussels.

Oh, and if you go that route, assume that supply chains are not always going to be reliable. Plant a fucking garden this spring.
>>
>>55483010
no one asked for this you inbred fuck. jackoff over the fantasy that you will do more once it come to the usa
>>
>>55478524
South los angeles, ca
>>
>>55476623
Europe is going to fall to Islam, what else? All of you imported millions and millions of people that breed more than you and hate your way of life
>>
>>55482594
SLC area? It's my favorite city!
>>
>>55483191
Cmon, Sven, you know you can scream "I'm the exception! I'm the one fucking swede that isn't drinking the Koolaid!" But look around. You know everyone else in your country disagrees with you. Even if SD wins in 2018, what are they going to do? Nothing, and more leftist bullshit will trundle your country down the line to oblivion.

And you know it. A thousand captain swedens couldn't turn the tide at this point.

>>55483298
>But YOU also want this.
I want everyone that has made their beds to lie in them. You could say that I want America to fall into a pit of hispanic corruption and SJW mendacity. But I'm doing my part to elect politicians that can push back against it. Unlike everyone else in Europe, we still might make it if 2016 goes the right way.

>>55483393
>DUDE
>>
>>55478524
Head to the south, it's the last free haven from liberal progressives and happenings. We have many towns that are nigger free because we self segregated.

Or just go waaaaaay up north. Avoid the west
>>
>>55483452
I don't think that Europe will. I think that the fucks in charge over there will assume that they're going to continue on their current trajectory, only to have Europeans do what Europeans do and finally snap and shed the thin veiner of civility and start a major fucking war. I'm betting that there will come a time where you do not want to be a Muzzie in Europe.
>>
>>55476623
The one with the naked woman being bled is fake as shit dumb dumbs.
>>
File: jZDkRJm.jpg (197 KB, 671x652) Image search: [Google]
jZDkRJm.jpg
197 KB, 671x652
>>55483580
I respect your opinion but I gotta disagree, I think Europe is took keked to fight back. I think the years of degeneracy worship and kekolding has destroyed their will

I mean holy shit even when those terrorists shot those french comic makers, the first police to arrive at the scene had to rune because they didn't have guns

What the fuck?!
>>
>>55478068

fuck off shillchan
>>
Eventually enough people will be motivated to act. It will be voting, protests, and petitions; the things they think they are supposed to do. When the new politicians come into power they will either fix the issues or more likely do nothing and cause some civil unrest. Then the party that should have fixed the issue will split (see tea party) and pave the way for the previous political force to return to power and make things even worse, usually pushing closer to a police state and extreme laws. Once this cycle repeats enough either the people of a nation have their culture altered and relative stability returns or there is a major break down somewhere between race riot and the veterans March on washington. Occasionally all it takes is the threat of an uprising to stop the foolishness, usually it takes an economic shut down in a nation to get anything done before there's violence in the street
>>
File: 20150830_095850.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150830_095850.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
>>55483463
Yep! Love it here. We have the best skiing, Southern Utah is like visiting Mars or something. We have a great place here and honestly I thank the LDS church for a lot of the culture around here. I'm not LDS but was raised in the church. I'm a pot smoking, skiing, gun loving, web developer and I have a sweet life.

I only knew one black person my whole life and he was adopted from Kenya and played on my soccer team growing up.

I feel bad for our brothers being overrun and being surrounded by their own people who can't see it and punish them for straying from the liberal hive mind.
>>
File: 7894357345.jpg (43 KB, 461x434) Image search: [Google]
7894357345.jpg
43 KB, 461x434
>>55476623
Technically that is only Wahhabi (Saudi/Qatar) Sunni Islam. Shias don't feel that way at all and don't want to rape us.

Shias are even fighting and dying in Syria to protect Christians.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
GRAB AN AUTOMATIC RIFLE AND GO CLEAN EUROPE OUT OF THE FILTH.
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO DO IT.

MAKE BREIVIK PROUD.
>>
File: vacations-utah-4.jpg (54 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
vacations-utah-4.jpg
54 KB, 500x329
>>55483797
Absolutely wonderful, isn't it? The pace of life is just so much better in Utah compared to, say, New York state. And the canyons are truly magnificent, although I never did take the time to learn how to ski. Maybe some day!
>>
>>55483738

Oh? Prove your claim. Looks pretty real to me.
>>
>>55478524
Why would you move to the country causing Europe to be shit in the first place? Are you an enemy of the people?
>>
>>55483743

Nah, there are still some seriously nationalistic fuckers over there. They have to keep their mouths shut and have been willing to do so because times were good and being out of jail is better than being in jail. Don't be surprised one day we find that there have been a number of Germans smuggling AKs over the Polish border because of this shit. There is a lot of suppression while trying to maintain the illusion of freedom. People will just fucking snap.

There is going to be a huge body count when this is all said and done.
>>
>>55484070
I love skiing, my dad is Finnish and he raised me skiing. It's really a privilege and I refuse to check it.

If your ever afforded the opportunity to learn, take it. You won't regret it.
>>
>>55478524
If you want to stay cold, head for Minnesota, North Dakota, or Montana. If you want the real "American" experience, go to Lexington, KY. Life there is very similar to the types of small town, suburban Americana portrayed in movies.
>>
>>55484434
North Dakota will freeze your fucking balls off holy shit.
>>
>>55484227
Will do! As soon as I return, I'll give it another shot.
>>
>>55479935
fellow Hoosier here, and I agree. Chose a state with free gun laws and a moderately successful economy. Then breed and buy funs!
>>
>>55484904
insider information here, the south is getting fucking huge. Huntsville Alabama has the highest density of engineers than any other city on the planet. We've even got the Hyundai plant, Kia plant, and the Atlanta airport is the busiest in the world and the city is nicknamed the business capital of the world

A lot of companies are moving into Alabama and Georgia to take advantage of the low tax rate and cost of living, and it's pretty easy to find low crime, white areas within a fairly reasonable commute to work
>>
>>55478068
Facebook shadowblocks the link now
>>
>>55476623
This is only the beginning, just wait until Islam is the majority religion in Europe and the fuckers get their hands one Europe's nuclear weapons. We need to deport the fuckers back to Africa and the Middle East and glass them while we still have the chance.
>>
>>55478524
Countryside. Stay away from the cities. Try South Dakota.
>>
>>55479505
Siberia and the Canadian high arctic are still safe, I think.
>>
Wait until they start declaring towns/cities/regions under sharia law.

Then get a squad of operator-tier /k/ommandos, infiltrate, and start cleaning house. You won't get any trouble from the police. Plus any violent backlash from the Muslims will only help bring more allies to your cause.
>>
File: 1446955545732.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1446955545732.gif
603 KB, 320x240
I think we're headed for 1939, forevrrrrrr
>>
>>55477994
You should start tomahawking Europe really soon
>>
>>55478044
Your great-grandfather and my great-grandfather fought against a common enemy over 70 years ago. It would be a privilege for us to do the same once more.
>>
>>55476623
>estonia eastern europe
it isn't that big of a deal yet as there are more immigrants to come, but if Europe doesn't start to make limits and boundaries, it's gonna go south reaaal fast.
>tfw greece the only country fighting
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55476623
Something with Merkel.
Either she'll turn out to be a Nazi willing to sacrifice millions to justify reviving Nazism or she'll get assassinated and the new leaders will try their best to reverse course.
The worst that could happen is if we continue being tolerant and multicultural until there's no trace of Europe left. The white ethnicities are expected to die with the culture.

Either way a lot of people will die, that's guaranteed. Probably in millions.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.