[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How redpilled would it be of me to accept an arranged marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 318073.jpg (18 KB, 250x252) Image search: [Google]
318073.jpg
18 KB, 250x252
How redpilled would it be of me to accept an arranged marriage with a Filipino bride?

Pros: Probably can cook
Petite
Young
Nice family
She is educated and can work as a nurse
Traditional values
No Filipinos have roasties, prove me wrong

Cons: nose
>>
>>55476608
>No Filipinos have roasties, prove me wrong
It's pretty much the opposite, just about all of them do. They're pretty dark skinned to begin with and also have higher test than other Asians, so the rate of roast beef among flips is about 80% if not higher.

Also they're hairy af, I had 2 flip roommates who were unrelated and both of them would nair their entire foreheads once a week.

Anyway, tell us more about how you found yourself in this situation OP
>>
File: Chuck-Blazer (1).jpg (18 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
Chuck-Blazer (1).jpg
18 KB, 460x345
>>55476608
>raising an asian household as a non asian
people woouldnt even guess you exist btw... they will assume your kids are 100% asian
>>
Why are you considering an arranged marriage.

She sounds like she has her shit together and needs to get out of the Phillipines. Meanwhile you're asking /pol/ for advice.
>>
>>55476608
>Pros: Probably can cook

The first thing an american things: food.
>>
>>55476812
I just own a small business and I worked for her family that is in America. I guess she is stranded in the Philippines so I am a green card marriage candidate...
>>
>>55476608

>cons
>your daughters are whores and your sons are self-loathing spree killers in waiting.
>>
Move to the Philippines don't bring her here
>>
>>55476608
>Pros: Probably can cook

I don't think so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY
>>
File: 1445350135650.jpg (297 KB, 947x1280) Image search: [Google]
1445350135650.jpg
297 KB, 947x1280
DO IT
>>
>>55477003
It depends a lot on her personality, and your personality. It sounds to me like she is just trying to use you. It isn't even gold-digger status, because gold-digger could at least produce a life-time commitment.

It is just, "until I get my green-card in a few years". Sounds like a bad deal.
>>
File: image.gif (13 KB, 505x607) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
13 KB, 505x607
I'm a white female. I work at a jewelry store and constantly see young Filipina women boss their older white partners around and make them buy our most expensive shit.

The happy merchant in me loves this. But it's still gross.

Like Filipino??? Really??? NE Asian women are wayyyy prettier.
>>
>>55478171
(By Filipina, I'm guessing. They're noticeably SEA)
>>
>>55476812
they're only hairy in the pubic region for the most part, maybe you met low-tier filipinos
>>
Filipino women are probably the ugliest of all the asians. Pretty much all of them have spanish and nigger blood in them.
>>
>>55477003
>so I am a green card marriage candidate

why the hell would you even consider it? just no
>>
>>55477003
Usually they're supposed to pay you for this

In NYC the going rate is about 25K for a man to live with them for 3 years

Getting a marriage visa isn't a fucking joke; you have to put in 1 years worth of work and fake romance before you can even sniff a VISA much less a green card you noob
>>
File: 3Sah3.jpg (56 KB, 280x402) Image search: [Google]
3Sah3.jpg
56 KB, 280x402
>>55478171
SEA women will marry anything in order to escape life in their poor countries.
>>
>>55478569
They're all low tier Asian, all SEA are. Pinyos are just the lowest of the low. Paler Asians are more attractive, more intelligent and can assimilate into Western culture better. I'll never understand why anyone would settle for SEA girls
>>
>>55479848
>>55480036
What about Singapore? Not poor at all. Still, I reckon a lot of cunts want visa
>>
>>55476608
Haha I know a filipina nurse too
What's her name breh?
>>
>>55479848
That's pretty sad tbqh family
>>
>>55476608
pros: you have a hot asian bitch to fuck (if you didn't pick a hot on there are no pros)

cons: racemixing
>>
File: 2015-10-04-142056.jpg (65 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-04-142056.jpg
65 KB, 640x360
>>55476608
Just make sure that she isn't a gold digger who will desperately marry people of any races, including blacks, just for their money.

Pic quite related. Kekwheels surrounded by his Filipina bitches and is wearing a Pikachu hat. He was at a cosplay event when I secretly took this pic.
>>
>>55476608
>Petite
Don't damn your kids to manletism
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.