[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone told me that this popular American show is openly promoting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 9n58p4KA.jpg (65 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
9n58p4KA.jpg
65 KB, 600x400
Someone told me that this popular American show is openly promoting merger of Mexico and America. Also the characters are shaming people who dislike illegal immigrants. Is this true because I know nothing about American Tv shows.
>>
>>55475603
A show with only 3 million viewers can hardly be considered popular.

What you are referencing is pretty much an underground subculture.
>>
>>55475603
Wrestling isn't nearly as popular as it used to be.

Besides, it's soap oprea for men. Once you've watched one season you've seen it all.
>>
>>55475603
>someone told me
next time say >[citation needed]
>>
>>55475603
>2014
>remember that i liked WWE some time ago
>decide to look what happened to them
>well it looks like shit but hey, atleast they don't mention Russian-Ukrainian wa~
>RUSEV UDREA RUSEV MACHKA
>Russian anthem starts playing
>this big TV thing starts showing Putin's face
>a fucking greek goes in
>wins everyone with one attack
>decide to never watch WWE again
I only heard that he lost to John Cena in the end
>>
>>55476518
I haven't watched WWE in over a decade. The last thing I remember was some lulzy gay heel tag team that everyone hated. I think they were called Billy and Chuck. They don't have the balls to pull stunts like that anymore.
>>
>>55475603
Del Rio hit the roids and the tanning salon hard in his break from WWE.

He looks disgusting. Those big inflated pecs. Gross.
>>
>>55475603
Those characters are heels, as in they're the bad guys. Remember, WWE is ran by one of the most socially conservative men in America, the guy who told one of his wrestlers to, and this is a direct quote "Spic it up" when talking so they sounded more Hispanic.

>>55476518
He's Bulgarian. I think he's magically back to being Bulgarian in kayfabe too, they just dropped him being Russian after he lost the big USA vs. the commies storyline.
>>
>>55476803
>one of the most socially conservative men in America
Read his Playboy interview m8. He is a complete degenerate.
>>
>>55476640
They could've do something with this Evolution reunion and Triple Nose winning championship or whatever he was going to win but they didn't
>>
>>55476874
So are most Republicans.
>>
>>55476803
>He's Bulgarian
They had this Kozlov guy right? So i guess they could've find someone who'd fit in all this better than Rusev
>>
>>55476640
>Yooooou look soooo - good to me!
>>
File: Death of Rusev.webm (3 MB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
Death of Rusev.webm
3 MB, 600x336
>>55476518
He got buried deep by Cena and he is now a joke character with a shit story line.
>>
WWE has been shit ever since Chris Benoit died.
>>
File: 1444709031843.jpg (219 KB, 800x1358) Image search: [Google]
1444709031843.jpg
219 KB, 800x1358
>>55477091
And his cartoonish manager as a blonde muriburger whose real name is literally CJ
>>
>>55478193

He was and still is my all time favorite.
>>
>>55478198
His manager is his real life girlfriend, too.
>>
>>55478644
they got engaged and it pissed off the owner of WWE because they were in some stupid love storyline and they were supposed to hate eachother in the storyline.
> it broke and now he is forever in the midcard
>it sucks because rusev is one of the best wrestler/character and even speaker in the wwe
>>
>>55479597
>they got engaged
She could have done so much better. She will not be happy and they will never last.
>>
>>55476518
everyone loses to john cena in the end, amigo
>>
>>55480251
They built Bray Wyatt and Rusev up specifically to be fed to Cena at Wrestlemania two years in a row.

They killed both guys just so Cena could get wins in shitty undercard matches at Mania.
>>
They're the bad guys. You're supposed to hate them.

McMahon and Trump are friends. Trump even hosted an episode of Raw.
>>
>>55480968
Trump's involvement with WWE goes all the way back to Wrestlemania 2.
>>
>>55480384
>Wyatt finally gets back his momentum only to be fed to undertaker in the next wrestlemania
>reigns defeats him at the last storyline PPV
>WWe now thinks its time to push the family by attacking undertaker and kane
>fed to undertaker and kane 2 weeks bfore survicvor series.

IT sucks because brey is a pretty good wrestler escpecially during the cena/bryant fueds
>luke harper and braun stowmen can easily have a singles storyline, but rowen is hopeless
>before he got fed the english crowd was singing along with bray
>>
>>55475603
Del Rio's a heel m8.
>>
>trump loves and supports wwe
>not loving wwe too
Fucking redditors, get out.
Bernie wouldn't support something as American as wrestling.
>>
>>55476874
To be fair he came from a fucked up home environment. That interview's a great argument against "single mothers" by the way.
>>
>>55479597
Nah it's even better. Vince did the entire story line because he was unable to comprehend that a girl as hot as Lana was with a guy like Rusev.
>>
>>55482048
>o be fair he came from a fucked up home environment
He dindu nuffin. Just needed more money for dem programs.
>>
File: 1333637328535.png (600 KB, 907x550) Image search: [Google]
1333637328535.png
600 KB, 907x550
>>55481874
>wrestling

you mean acting, right?
>>
>>55475603
he is a heel you know? People are supposed to hate him,
>>
>>55482589
His mother was white trash, had a string of "boyfriends" who would beat the shit out of both him and her and he very heavily implied she molested him.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.