[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAINSTREAM VERSION WHEN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: yooooooo.png (85 KB, 1053x550) Image search: [Google]
yooooooo.png
85 KB, 1053x550
edit out the jew shit.... it shrinks the audience 95% and hurts the main message... can someone fix this and re upload it? id do it if i could.... good luck
>>
>>55475528
I support this. Too much tin foil in this one.
>>
>>55475528
No. We need to hit them hard with The Truth. The Zionist want you to "ease" in. We need to be aggressive.
>>
>>55476625
And you never stop attacking. That is the main thing. Attack, attack, attack. If we are to win we are to reverse their process against them. This time for Reason and Justice.
>>
How many "jew clips" were there? The Barbara Spectre oneand Nick Griffin. Anything else? It slips by unnoticed for the common man. Most dont even make it to the end
>>
>>55477055
this

it isnt a big deal
>>
>Jews will be at the center of that transformation
>after 20 minutes of Jew-hating migrants
>"Jews will be resented"

This video makes the Jews look like the victims here, not the villains.
>>
Just edit the Spectre clip so it doesn't have the part where she mentions Jews. also make sure it has the part where she says that "Europe will no longer be the monolithic society it once was." That one can have a lot of impact.
>>
>>55475528
JIDF in full attack
>>
>>55476386
yea, it's a whole video edited to be most "save white eu". it's talks a lot about facts and documents and evidence but doesn't present much other than video clips and anecdotes
>>
>>55475528
It's not against all jews. Barbara Spectre should stay in.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.