[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREAKING NEWS: PIGS KILL ANOTHER INNOCENT BLACK MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>Driven to hospital, Virginia man tased, shackled and dies in police custody
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/driven-hospital-virginia-man-tased-shackled-and-dies-police-custody
Jesus fuck, will you honkies stop killing us? I hope those pigs are squeezed of money until they squeal.
>>
>>55475347
Did he not do anything?
>>
meh, this one will probably be drowned in whatever the fuck is happening in MO. no worries
>>
Get lost nigger.

you shouldn't be posting from a public library anyways.
>>
>>55475347

didn't shoot him. doesn't seem intentional. was he on drugs?
>>
>>55475347
>2013
Fuck off nigger. Also, he was out at 5 am being a good Dindu. You know he straight nuffins.
>>
>>55475347
he a good boy, only kills poleece, dindu nuffin
>>
>>55475381
Yes, I heard he didn't even do nothing.
>>
>>inb4 it only happens to niggers

it doesn't
>>
>When three officers came to Lambert’s door just before 5 a.m., they say he was acting paranoid, hallucinating and telling them there were bodies buried in the ceiling.

kek
>>
It's been a while since a good boy dindu nuffin, I missed this.

Last year during the holidays was extremely comfy, watching the ferguson streams with /pol/.

I'm hoping for a nice big shitstorm this year as well, hopefully the mizzou or yale bullshit will escalate.
>>
File: 1439077952654.jpg (94 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1439077952654.jpg
94 KB, 612x380
>>
>>55475347
Daily reminder:

>you aren't allowed to run from cops
>you aren't allowed to fight cops.
>>
File: 24308880.jpg (111 KB, 466x432) Image search: [Google]
24308880.jpg
111 KB, 466x432
>>55475564
regardless of the age of the incident, that line does make this thread bearable. pcp is only for the hardcore
>>
dont even bother with pol man, they think us is making shit up about police brutality. racist faggots every fucking one here. got iqs of bricks but think coloreds is the ones causing prolems.
>>
>>55475463
>being mad black men are at the library
Never change /pol/.
>>
>>55475347
Yay, we got another one!
>high fives Gestapo State PD chief while shame fuckjng nigger women's mouths
>>
>>55475347
Another dead nigger?

Fantastic. I love hearing about them getting what they deserve.
>>
>>55475347
BECAUSE COPS HAVE SO MUCH MONEY.
>>
>>55475771
they only go there to steal the dvd's and games
>>
>>55475946
Out it in perspective. Welfare only pays out like 12 grand a year. Those cops earn like 3 welfares!!

>"yo Jamal, I gots me a job."
>what the fuck you say, race traitor?!"
>"yo nigs, this shit pay one and a haff welfares!"
>"awwww sheeeeeeit!"
>>
>>55475347
I just want to point out before any shit flinging happens that this is a link to MSNBC- which is a total propaganda left-leaning 'check your privilege' network.

Also, OP...say that everything works out and the officers are sentenced, it is not the officers that pay any monetary compensation, it's the tax payer. The white blue-collar man is always the taxable burden for everything.
>>
>>55475463
>nigger
>library

M8
>>
>>55475347
>having to bait from 2013

Gotta keep that victimization always as a reminder right?
>>
>>55475482

im sure op is white
>>
>>55476232
This incident is current news, faggot.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.