[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on common sense bow control?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
File: Bow-and-arrow-jpg.jpg (9 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Bow-and-arrow-jpg.jpg
9 KB, 640x360
Thoughts on common sense bow control?
>>
>>55474841
Bows have changed over the past thousand years and so should our laws.
>>
>>55474841
Is that a handle grip? ASSAULT BOW!

And it's white, too! That's racist!
>>
File: Trump-Donald-1.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Donald-1.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
Listen, I talked to Robin Hood. Great guy, phenomenal guy. Good leader. And he said we need sensible bow control. I asked him why. He said because we need it to make sure no more kids get hurt from senseless arrows. But I told him if it wasn't for his bow and arrow, he wouldn't have made England great again from Prince John. And he looked at me and he said, I agree.

We need to make America great again. No more bow and arrow laws. No more CHYNA. No more Nottingham. We need good leadership. No, it's true. It's true.
>>
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>55474841
you can "control" it all you want, bandits will still have bows, while law-abiding peasants will go about defenseless. It takes an average of 2 days for the king's knights to respond to messenger pigeon requests for aid; in that time, the outlaws will have killed everybody and stolen everything, and be long gone into the wilds

like mongols are gonna quit having ride-by shootings just because you made it illegal
>>
>>55474841
Only 3 arrow quivers...high capacity quivers must be outlawed.
>>
>>55475453
I bet that if we crack down on illeagal bow production and dealing that bandit attacks will cease. We should end archery club in public schools so that school shootings will end.
>>
>>55475095
I chuckled.
>>
File: Legion.jpg (139 KB, 751x1063) Image search: [Google]
Legion.jpg
139 KB, 751x1063
Bows are for degenerate faggots and pussies with small dicks. Use a pilum like a real man. Oh what, you such a pussy that you can't even provide the energy for your own projectile and got to get a piece of wood to do it for you?

There is no reason for anyone to use a bow. If you can't hurl it yourself you are a pussy. Slings are just as bad. Anything other than hand thrown is for queers. Prove me wrong

>Protip: Non potes
>>
File: 1445729993811.jpg (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1445729993811.jpg
63 KB, 625x626
>>55474841
>>
No lie if my life goes in the shitter im buying a bow learning how to use it along with basic hand to hand techniques, moving to england and fighting dat crime.
>>
File: Roman Gladius.jpg (224 KB, 1402x408) Image search: [Google]
Roman Gladius.jpg
224 KB, 1402x408
>>55476402
>wanting a gladius
Come on its CCXV
>>
File: CIA.jpg (35 KB, 716x716) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
35 KB, 716x716
>>55476726

>CCXV

Uh...it's MMXV bro
>>
>>55476835
But the roman empire isn't around right now, that's why I posted a date wherein it still existed and built on the joke.
>>
File: scutum[1].jpg (20 KB, 382x360) Image search: [Google]
scutum[1].jpg
20 KB, 382x360
>>55476402
What do you need a pilum for? pic related is sufficient.
>>
>>55474841
I think we can all agree to some common sense bow control, like removing the right index and middle finger from the Brits. Real hunters can do just fine with their remaining two hunters and anyone actually using the index and middle to draw would put so much power into the arrow that there wouldn't be anything left of the game.

>b-but I need my right index and middle finger to fight the french
The french are rightful rulers of these islands and there is no way that they will produce tyrants. Even we were ruled by a french tyrant, how could you stop them with your shitty bow when they have knights and cavalry.

I bet everyone that doesn't want those two fingers cut off is just compensating for their small members.
>>
File: wat.jpg (92 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
92 KB, 640x640
>>55476935

Oh I see. Clever, Disregard that I suck cocks
>>
>>55476935
explaining joke to fellow amerifat
Cmon m80s, even you can do better than this
>>
>>55477018
>remaining two hunters
remaining two fingers*
>>
>>55475095
AHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING BRILLIANT
>>
File: 1336437760038.jpg (67 KB, 552x704) Image search: [Google]
1336437760038.jpg
67 KB, 552x704
/POL/ IS NOT MODERN DAY /HIS/
>>
>>55476402

I don't think you understand how a bow works.
>>
>>55474841
>be ameristone
>go to rockstop to hunt mammoth
>bone shaman says only chief can have bow
>neanderthal no follw bone shaman rules
>he shoot me hunt buddy with arrow
>pick up stones and throw them at neanderthal
>Scare him off then carry friend back
>tell village chief what happen
>bone shaman come to village talk to chief
>bone shaman say no more throw rock
>thanks libneous rocks
>>
>>55477260
Not sure if missing the joke
>>
>>55474841
bows are naturally too mechanically complicated for the average dindu to understand, this is RACISS and should be equal for everyone
>>
File: pool.jpg (79 KB, 1250x978) Image search: [Google]
pool.jpg
79 KB, 1250x978
Thoughts on sensible pool control?

>There are over 7000 drowing deaths nationally each year. Drowing accidents are the leading cause of death and injury of children under 5 years of age.
>More than 80% of the drowings occur in residential pools or spas.
>Each year, 5000 children under the age of 14 are hospitalized for near drowing events. Of these, as many as 20% suffer severe and permanent disabilities.
>Healthcare costs for each near drowing event range from $75k for emergency room services, to $180k per year for long term care.
>About 250 children under the age of 5 drown each year. Most of those incidents occur in backyard pools and studies have shown that usually an adult was nearby, but not watching the child when they fell in the pool.
>Drowning is the 4th leading cause of accidental death in the US, claiming 4000 lives annually. Aproximately one-third are children under the age of 14.
>>
>>55477552
underrated post
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvpZnvPq9Xs

>This could literally happen.

typo fix reposted*
>>
>>55474916
>tries to lampoon leftist arguments
>actually makes valid argument for the left
opps
>>
>>55474841

I shoot a recurve. This is sound posture.
>>
>>55474841
Require hunting licenses for the purchase of all broadhead arrows. Those things are fucking nasty.
>>
Why does anyone need a quiver that holds 30 arrows?that's insane. No hunter needs 30 arrows.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.