[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MIZZOU: Solidarity at UMICH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
Was just walking to the library at University of Michigan and saw a bunch of people in the diag. I thought it might be some sort of normal gathering. Then I saw MIZZOU and BLM signs. Is this spreading?
>first Mizzou
>then Yale
>then Ithaca (wherever that is)
>now Michigan
Your university is probably next.
>pic related from mizzou, too dark to get a pic at Michigan
>>
>I wouldn't be here if it were up to him
You wouldn't be here if it weren't for him, either.
>>
day of rope needs to happen already
>>
>>55474404
i don't really understand the meaning of your comment. This nation wouldn't be here without Jefferson
>>
>>55474569
look at his flag
>>
>>55474568
couldn't come soon enough. Ironically I had just left a mandatory group meaning on being an "Active Bystander" and not using microagressions
>>
>>55474359
Pics or it didn't happen, we're not nigs you fuck.
>>
Ithaca is in NY state. I know this because I'm from Buffalo, NY. Home of the chicken wing motherfuckers. These dindus need to stop though shits getting out of control.
>>
>>55474359

Didn't he send all his mulatto children to a black college?
>>
>>55474359
This activity seems to be the most prevalent in larger universities.

At the smaller colleges (such as mine, won't disclose school name, but it's in NYC) we aren't dealing with this issue.

It may also be the fact that these events are occurring at colleges where there is a large focus on other majors that aren't STEM related.

My college is very focused on a STEM major, and frankly we don't have the patience nor the time to deal with stupid PC bullshit.
>>
>>55474656
I'll see if they are still there. Thought I'd grab something off of twitter but this apparently too fresh

>>55474404
>>55474569
Reread it. Makes sense now. Reason why I'm CS
>>55474597
I saw
>>
>>55474569
I think he means if Jefferson didn't need slaves they'd still be throwing spears in Africa and not complaining about further education.
>>
I wonder if the people putting those sticky notes on Jefferson know he was the founder of the Democratic Party and that despite being a slave owner, he abhorred slavery.

No, no, of course they don't.
>>
>>55474913
yeah i realized. gonna go get a picture of the crowd
>>
>>55474971
he really is the progenitor of the Libertarian party. The original Republican, Federalist, and Whig parties are all kind of distinct from the current parties
>>
Illinois student here
expecting protests soon
we hardly ever start this shit though
>>
>>55474359
would sit there and take every single sticky note off.
>>
>>55474643
Holy fuck they finally got that shit in the Navy and I am absolutely sick of it. If they introduce microaggressions too there is going to be a fucking mutiny.
>>
>>55474359
I got an email about it from my hall director telling us he is there for us if we need to talk about the events in mizzou.
>>
>>55475134
It's gonna happen. Michigan is such a large domino. This gets press and it'll be everywhere
>>
>>55475376
How are you supposed to break recruits down, if you have to adhere to microaggressions ?
>>
>>55474359
>american universities
>real universities

Choose carefully
>>
File: 1406096426169.jpg (6 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1406096426169.jpg
6 KB, 250x237
>>55474359
I'd expect this ignorant shit from younger people - to look at a man, and toss aside his goals, his achievements, his impacts and words, his hopes and dreams, all at the expense of one arbitrary qualified like "was he a racist?"

Can anyone FEEL the seeping irony in this picture?

Black people don't want to be judged by the color of their skin, but they will judge the content of this man's character off of whether he was racist or not?

Black people and SJWs love to call others ignorant, but will gladly show their own ignorance by ignoring every single positive thing this man has achieved all because he "was racist".

SJWs will constantly claim that they're trying to bring about equality and peace, but at every waking moment they point out flaws in people in historical figures in order to create a false, over-inflated propaganda.
>>
>>55475646
Is true. Dammit, they already went home. Guess nobody likes protesting at 9pm when it's 40 degrees
>>
>>55474359
>implying there are enough black people in boulder to do that
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 640x1136
Found confirmation on Twitter that it happened. Sorry didn't get a pic of the crowd. Probably 100+ ppl though
>>
BLM sign was definitely the funniest part. It was just a piece of cardboard held by some white kid.
>also, I am mobile OP
>>
File: 1444612807310s.jpg (3 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1444612807310s.jpg
3 KB, 125x120
This doesn't surprise me. I lived in Ann Arbor for several years. Admittedly I was kind of Liberal at the time and even then I knew that the whole town was literally retarded. You can't spit in that town without hitting a rabid SJW
>>
>>55474359

What the fuck do these people want?

They already got trigger warnings in top level colleges taken seriously.
They already get their free rides for "diversity" students (AKA nonwhites).
They already have quotas for womyn.

What the fuck do they actually want? Just eliminate every white teacher? The right to walk out of literally every class because they're offended, but still pass the course?

Why not just go for the end goal of getting a gold star and a diploma for showing up and being black?
>>
>>55476106

>What the fuck do these people want?

To live in White civilization without all those pesky Whites.
>>
>>55474359
Purdue student here.
Nah.
>>
>>55474359
>Slave owner

I mean thats true. You would be back in africa trying not to get killed by your own people who sold you into slavery to begin with.
>>
>>55476106
They want "racism" to continue, that's why they keep stirring up shit when literally nothing happens. If they can continue to convince people that racism still exists, they can continue getting free shit.

If "racism" was to completely go away these people would be fucked because they would no longer be elevated because of their skin color but would have to rely on their abilities.
>>
>>55475974
I personally love whenever one of the street preachers show up. You can see the uncomfortability in everyone. They're much more amusing than the thousand homeless people here
>>
>>55476305
I think that the irony of white guilt is that nobody is asking for reparations from the people who enslaved them in Africa. Literally nobody is asking for reparations from the Congo or from Arab nations for millennia of slavery. No, it's the evil white man
>>
>>55476106

They need more ammo for keeping blacks on the vote plantation. #BlackLivesMatter is going to endorse Hillary.
>>
>>55476106
They can already walk out of any class if they're offended and still pass. I go to Michigan, the school in Op's post and in my sociology class it has been explicitly stated by our professor that we can leave if we get "triggered".
>>
>>55476354
Street preacher? What's that? Why are they uncomfortable ?
>>
>>55476562
Also continuing this Hillary's proposed solution will be to call for a federal police force.
>>
>>55476592

People always come on to college campuses to yell about sin and Jesus.
>>
>mfw our culture dies on all fronts and Europe is losing the biggest battles of all time
>mfw we are literally dying but /pol/ pulling off something so hilarious and ridicilous like this

/pol/ , a true example what a coordination of white people can achieve.
>>
Good riddance.
Fuck every single one of these universities.

We should be cheering these niggers on and helping them destroy these vile jewish ran institutions anyways.

They chose their fate, let them die in it.
They want to just take in all the niggers spics and chinks they can handle while actually capable students are kicked to the fucking curb?
Good.
Let them have the niggers.

They literally asked for this.
It's like being sad for a coal burner that had her head sawed off by a nigger.

Literally had it fucking coming.
I hope those retarded violent apes give them exactly what they deserve.

Every white prof fired and humiliated there is another red-pilled racist born.
Niggers can only play scorched earth with our fucking future for so long.

Let them dig their own graves.
>>
>>55476354
These guys show up with huge signs the about 10x10 ft that say "Jesus saves" and "All churches are false churches"
>>
Ann Arbor is liberal as fuck, so not surprised.
>>
>>55477968
is brother dean above them?
>>
Any interesting Yikyak posts from Yale? Also,
>http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/03/11/are-anonymous-social-media-networks-dangerous/?_r=0
All dem koolaids af
>>
>>55474359
Do universities in America have exams before Christmas? Could this just be some massive ploy to get out of having to sit them?
>>
>>55476106

The whole academic system is flawed.

To get a PhD you must present a new idea/thesis.

What happens when the humanities department runs out of 'injustice'? They make new injustices. Without this, these garbage feeders don't have jobs.

There must always be inequality. Without it, they have no purpose. They cease to exist.

So even in a perfectly equal world, where everyone was born the exact same bodily features, same intelligence, same everything, they would find a way to keep existing.

Its like an animal that is backed into a corner. They have no choice but to fight.

If you reset all monetary systems, and gave each person $1,000, and at the end of the week some people had more money than others, they would call this injustice, regardless of the fact that the injustice was reaped.
>>
>>55479484
Yeah we do.
>>
>>55474359
It'll probably happen at my fucking university and we're not even American
>>
>>55474359
dude thomas jefferson fucked one of his slaves and kept the kid too, raised it as his own boy. What an abhorrent racist monster, right guys?
>>
slavery really backfired, fucking niggers stayed. Who wouldve known 200 year old farm equipment would be so toxic to a society
>>
>>55474359
>Ithaca (wherever that is)
upstate NY, Cornell is there
>>
What are the jews gonna do when the black movement inevitably moves back to its anti semitic roots
>>
Did you see us on the diag yesterday?
>pic related

Come join YAF
>>
>>55477479
>Missou is run by jews
ok
http://www.umsystem.edu/curators/members/
>>
File: pol does something.jpg (1 MB, 2784x1808) Image search: [Google]
pol does something.jpg
1 MB, 2784x1808
>>55479891
whoops sorry here it is
>>
>>55478017
Yeah, I was driving home from work the other night, and BLM protesters had blocked on of the major roads out of town. Drivers were pissed. I started blasting heavy metal to get the niggers to disburse, but it didn't seem to have an effect
>>
>>55474359
You guys realize the internet is to blame for this, right? It just creates echo chambers for ever increasing extremist views, especially social media
>>
File: hill1.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
hill1.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>>55474359
I really wish I knew what the fuck their problem is.
Are they protesting against the fact that we tolerate them being retarded instead of joining them?
>>
It's canned spam.

There is some kind of lefty "stir shit up" campaign going on. Like Ferguson, once the Soros funded professional protesters moved in.

It's Astroturf, lefty bullshit aimed at getting out the Black vote in 2016 or something.

What it isn't:

>Organic
>Authentic
>Grass-roots
>Legitimate
>Anything other than community organizing, making use of useful idiots
>>
>>55474359
I'll let you guys know if they infect UC riverside.
>>
>>55474359
It's here in NYC but that's obvious

we wuz kings: the city
>>
So did that KKK rally shit happen or was that a ruse?
>>
There are hardly any black kids at my school, and it's a lower-rung state school where most people are just trying to get a job. Don't foresee any solidarity, even though sadly there are probably more racists here than most campuses.
>>
>>55474796
Good, do the work, enhance yourself and pay no mind to it. A reaction is half of what they want anyhow.
>>
File: 1432845096603.jpg (172 KB, 977x585) Image search: [Google]
1432845096603.jpg
172 KB, 977x585
>>55479800
>>
>>55474359
Don't forget that this
>>55479978
happened at that same spot. There is still hope
>>
>>55474359
Didn't see any up on north campus today.
those silly lsa kids.

Although I deny aa being that liberal. I once told a black guy to get his diversity to the back of the bus and no one looked at me funny
>>
>>55479891
I saw you guys there, but I didn't know y'all came to pol. I went to your event about the liberal thought police.
>>
>>55474359
>I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him
You're right. If your parents were lucky enough to survive, you'd be born in a lawless shithole somewhere in Africa, perhaps a child soldier or a village bicycle. Your life would be poor, sick, nasty, brutish, and short. Instead, you're living in a first world nation, in an institution of higher learning, where the governing laws permit you to label its founders as racist monsters without fear of legal repercussion.

What a tragedy.
>>
>>55474359
Wow I'm going to check this shit out in a min. I'm omw
>>
>>55476603
Don't we already have marshalls?
>>
>>55481028
Ruse, nigger made it up.
>>
>>55481842
We're a diverse group, one person obviously doesn't represent everybody.

But you'll be in good company
>>
I'm somehow hoping this will coincide with student loans going to shit to give these mongs something real to worry about
>>
>>55476330
That's pretty fucking based.
>>
More importantly, who draws on a pink post-it note in green marker?

That is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>55474359
I used to go to Ann Arbor a lot for a club's gay nights just to hang with some friends. I could barley stomach the people who went to school or lived there.
>>
>>55482271
>I used to go to Ann Arbor a lot for a club's gay nights just to hang with some friends.
>just to hang with some friends.
It's too bad you didn't hang yourself with your friends.
>>
File: 342434576575.png (824 KB, 987x720) Image search: [Google]
342434576575.png
824 KB, 987x720
>>55475646
>>tfw when USA still has best colleges and outsources all the spots
https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2015/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/25
>>
I want to see the parents that raised these kids
>>
>>55479978
How do I find out of my university has a YAF chapter? I don't see a list of chapters anywhere and nothing is coming up on google for my school. And it's a huge school too, so I'm kinda surprised.
>>
>>55482726
Office of student involvement, office of student activities, something like that.

Our university has a day where every club sets up a booth in a central location. Always go to those, you'll find tons of awesome groups
>>
>>55482387
At least I'll hang with friends and not alone like you.
>>
>>55483015
I've been here for 3 and a half years and I've never seen them.

Maybe my enormous state school just really doesn't have any organized conservatives.
>>
>>55483083
There is always the more moderate College Republicans. And there is YAL, Young Americans for Liberty
>>
>>55474359
If I saw someone defacing a jefferson statue I would probably shoot them tbqh family (shaking my head currently). I'm gunna have to stay away from college campuses for my own good.
>>
File: stoltzdernation.png (656 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
stoltzdernation.png
656 KB, 1000x1000
>>55474359
et tu, ann arbor?
>>
File: lynch_2.jpg (18 KB, 271x327) Image search: [Google]
lynch_2.jpg
18 KB, 271x327
>>55474359
I GOT SONG ABOUT THS< LISTEN TO MY SONG ABOUT THIS, FUCK NIGGER CHIMPS.

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
>tfw when I won't get to see a live chimp out because my school already has a black president.
>>
>>55474359
If they get vocal with this crap at the University of Kansas, I'll be forming a counter-protest.
>>
>>55474359
DONT WORRY ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT
LOOK AT THESE NIGGERS INSTEAD
>>
>>55475974
All of Michigan is nigger lovers. Just wait for the Detroit niggers pistons to start winning everyone will be a nigger lover
>>
File: 1405979999015.jpg (39 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1405979999015.jpg
39 KB, 400x300
Which Michigan university is the least "vibrant, diverse, and involved in safe space social justice activism"?

Going for Medical tech with emphasis/interest in microbiology research.
>>
>>55479580
This
>>
>>55475974
I live in the last white city in michigan. Everyone here is a nigger loving liberal or wigger
>>
>>55484050
Howell?
>>
>>55481928
Yeah but those are difference from federal police. These would be regular police accountable only to the federal government.
>>
>>55484220
New Baltimore
>>
>>55483024
Being alone doesn't mean being lonely.

I have a huge family and lots of friends that value our relationship very much. They're constantly telling me that I should come over more often because I have unique perspectives on things which are very sensible and it forces them to expand their thinking.

I have these unique perspectives *specifically* because I spend so much time tossing them back and forth and approaching subjects from as many angles as I can. When you're in a group, you will often "self-censor" and invalidate your own thoughts out of a sense of false "respect" for those around you. Group thinking leads to reality by consensus. If I spent more time with them, it would stunt the very reason why they want me around more.

You'll likely call this a lie at worst, and a rationalization of "anti-social" behavior (protip: that's not what anti-social means) or trying to play off being "autistic" as being intellectual (that's not what autism means either) at best.
>>
>>55475611
I just left michigan a week ago, its turning into a giant ghetto
>>
>>55484489
All the kids around me are qigwrs/nigger worshippers. Liberals when they live in an all white city scum.
>>
>>55484489
What area
>>
>>55474359
>U of M
I am amazed it took them this long to pop up there
That entire area is a literal SJW breeding ground on par with MSU, the only difference is the MSU liberals don't have runaway egos and trust funds
>>
>>55475714
>I'd expect this ignorant shit from younger people

It has more to do with personality than age.
>>
>>55474359
On one hand it is quite possible it could spread to Auburn but most of the blacks in the area know full well pickups with rebel flags would come out of the wood work.

On the other the few SJWs that do exist in the area are quite full retarded already so its not a stretch of the imagination to see em attempt this shit as well
>>
>>55484417
I don't care about your life.
>>
>>55484961
I care about yours.
>>
UCLAbro here. wouldn't be surprised if we're next. not many black people at this school, but it's a fucking melting pot of SJWs.
>>
>>55476106
These people are pawns, what they want is completely irrelevant, the question you should be asking is what their MASTERS want.

And we all know who the masters are. And also WHAT they want.
>>
>>55474359
glad to see another /pol/ack at UMich. Stay strong
>>
>>55484761
Shitty 2nd tier michigan collegefag reporting in.

U of M are the most pretentious faggots in the world. Everyone is either rich white kiddies, or rich chinese people who speak 0 english yet somehow drive 2015 Audis
>>
>>55474913

Jefferson inherited his slaves. He didn't buy them
>>
>>55485148

Thank god I graduated 3 years ago. I was stuck on north campus for my entire undergrad so I never noticed any SJWs. Is this all limited to liberal arts fags? I just graduated with masters from Illinois and once again, didn't notice any SJWs.
>>
>>55485244
It's insane
I can respect it as a school and the people there as brilliant but so many of them have heinous egos equivalent of arrogant Jew bankers in New York
Also oddly enough every guy I have ever worked with that graduated there has been a Mormon who didn't know what the fuck he was doing and that's like ten guys I'm starting to worry Utah has encroached on Michigan clay
>>
>>55474359
>the only founding father who tried to abolish slavery is racist
The fucking mental hoops these people need to jump through, or flat out ignore and walk around... Mind boggling.
>>
>>55485484
Much more of a liberal arts attraction, yeah. They have nothing better to do. They want to feel that they are contributing to the world in some positive way and since they aren't studying biology or engineering and are instead reading 18th century nigger memoirs, they feel that this is their significant contribution to the world; keking it the fuck up.

Granted, I am a polisci major so I probably shouldn't be talking, but at least I'm not insane. And you'll see much less of this sort of thing up on North Campus, of course. It's all asians and they do not give a fuck lol
>>
File: bob-jones-iii-501x350.jpg (101 KB, 501x350) Image search: [Google]
bob-jones-iii-501x350.jpg
101 KB, 501x350
>>55474359

Here at Bob Jones University, we'll let in Christian niggers but they sure as hell's fire better know their place. And keep their hands and dicks off the white women
>>
current U of M student here about to go on a run brahs I'll swoop past the diag and see what's up
>>
>>55479732
He actually had six children with sally. He freed all of them when they became adults on request from sally. The story gets weirder when you consider sally could have been free but chose to remain in slavery and she was his late wifes half sister.
>>
>>55474796
Wrong. This is happening at smaller colleges now too, look at Claremont McKenna, which was traditionally conservative.
>>
>mfw KU never had any of these issues, despite being progressive

>no racial tensions or false flag oppression
>sjws primarily only concerned with gay pride
>founded #KUBoobs, which is a Twitter account dedicated to girls showing off tits in KU gear. And dozens of schools later copied it.
>pro-life movement w/ fetal gore imagery would often set up shop on campus, but students would still respect their first amendment right to free speech
>westboro baptist church would often protest the meme of the month, but students would still respect their first amendment right to free speech
>the student newspaper has had a running column called "free for all" where people can post anonymous statements (kind of like yik-yak I guess)
>people can chalk the sidewalk as they feel, as long as it's not an advertisement for a business
>not embroiled with "safe spaces" or "black lives matter" with "white allies" or "patriarchy" or issues with "diversity"
Never realized I had it so well
>>
>>55483864

Northern Michigan University is the holy grail in terms of Respectable University with almost non-existent SJW influences for the time being.

Wish I would of went there for my bachelors simply because Marquette is an awesome little city that is pretty unique for Michigan and the Upper Peninsula is freaking beautiful and I am try to make some time each year to go up there and check out new hiking/camping spots.
>>
>>55486122
Rock Chalk!

I feel the same way. Glad I dodged this bullet.
>>
File: This-Nigger-Voted.jpg (41 KB, 245x398) Image search: [Google]
This-Nigger-Voted.jpg
41 KB, 245x398
LISTEN TO MY SONG ABOUT THIS, FUCK NIGGER CHIMPS.

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life

LYNCH EVERY NIG IM AMERICA
>>
>>55486122
>>55487585
Good day fellow Jayhawks!

Seeing this happening to Missouri makes me happy
>>
>>55487496
It's a great place to be if you're a fucking retard. UMich is the only respectable institution in the state.
>>
No surprise there, University of Michigan is filled with self hating white hipsters.
>>
>>55475775
UCB is based as fuck, I think nogs only constitute two percent of the school population, about seven hundred. Still enough to get a riot going tho t b h
>>
>>55477479
>chinks
>not capable

Are you this retarded IRL too?
>>
>>55474796
I go to Auburn, which is a fairly large university (25000), but I've seen it ranked as the most conservative university in the country before. The only activism I've seen here was a die-in for Michael Brown for four minutes (for the four hours his body lay in the road or something).
>>
File: Mizzou_deaththreat.jpg (38 KB, 777x411) Image search: [Google]
Mizzou_deaththreat.jpg
38 KB, 777x411
this negress has since made her tweets protected
>>
>>55474404

THOMAS
MOTHERFUCKING
JEFFERSON
>>
My sister studies at Ithica. She finds the whole thing pretty funny when I told her the entire story.

She also finds the concept of microaggressions to be fucking stupid. There's still hope left.
>>
File: why dear god why.jpg (73 KB, 464x471) Image search: [Google]
why dear god why.jpg
73 KB, 464x471
>>55474359
That Thomas Jefferson thing is so goddamn stupid it pisses me off every time

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

This was written by only Jefferson. There was no debate about any of the phrasing as everyone was too busy changing a bunch of his complaints against George III

Lincoln later stated that this was the foundation of the emancipation proclamation and racial equality.

The same claim was made when abolishing property voting rights

and again during woman's suffrage

Do these stupid fucking chimps realize they are shitting on the man who provided the moral foundation to make them more than 3/5s of a person?
>>
File: eff2.jpg (68 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
eff2.jpg
68 KB, 720x537
>>55474359
>>
>>55476106

This is OWS all over again
Except far more radical and aggressive
>>
File: mlk.jpg (379 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
mlk.jpg
379 KB, 683x1024
>put stickies on MLK statue
>"cheated on his wife"
>"plagiarized"
>entire campus goes ape shit
>HATE SPEECH
>RACISM
>NO SAFE ZONE
>MANDATORY DIVERSITY TRAINING
>>
>>55476106
They want an end to all opposition
>>
This is the best time for real life trolling with so many "safe space" faggots these days. Why the fuck is nobody capitalizing on this? The fuck happened to making humour out of shitty situations?
>>
These university niggers are so fucking stupid.

They do not realize if Whites did not provide 98% of their existence, they would be shitting on command to build their mud/shit adobes in Africa.
>>
>>55499830
Would that be considered genocide?
>>
File: parkmug.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
parkmug.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
This dude was from here, he got arrested for this

>"Some of you are alright,” began another post. “Don’t go to campus tomorrow.”

NSA/FBI will I get vanned for copying that from the Washington Post? You cocksucking traitorous gay tranny niggerloving faggots
>>
>>55500124

Wasn't he charged under terrorism laws?
>>
File: Screenshot_20151112-062643.png (749 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151112-062643.png
749 KB, 1200x1920
Why did this get deleted?

>>55500203

There have been at least three arrests but I can't find pics of the others. The beta rebellion is truly on

>19-year-old white man was arrested Wednesday by University of Missouri police for posting threats to the racially roiled campus on social media, authorities said.

Hunter M. Park was taken into custody around 1:50 a.m. Wednesday, according to MU police. He has been charged with “making a terroristic threat
>>
Someone should start a twitter movement to change all of these racist statues to basketball players desu senpai
>>
>>55497932
that part of campus blows anyways desu
>>
File: the-boy-who-cried-wolf.jpg (64 KB, 404x598) Image search: [Google]
the-boy-who-cried-wolf.jpg
64 KB, 404x598
>they cried wolf
>they overreacted to a simple troll because college students are babies
>no evidence provided and people still believed it
>they will go unpunished
>they're not going to have a guilty conscience about it
>>
File: 1447281362016.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447281362016.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
>>55500124
Fuck him.
He obviously isn't white privlage enough like all my m8s on POL
imagine this faggot stirring up the blaks and one rapes your GF. If he wasnt a nigger on yak he wouldnt be in jail.
>>
File: 12kristofWeb-master675.jpg (122 KB, 680x457) Image search: [Google]
12kristofWeb-master675.jpg
122 KB, 680x457
>>55474359
>>
>>55492657
hey I go to Auburn too!

HaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55474359
>Your university is probably next.

Well, if it spreads to Texas State, you'll probably read a news article about me.

I'll be the guy with the bullhorn standing in the quad screaming "nigger" at the protesters.
>>
>>55495691

All they know is that he owned slaves, their ideology doesn't allow for anything beyond pure black and white and owning slaves = evil.

Never mind he couldn't legally free them under colonial law at the time, never mind he didn't have the legal ability to free them since he was in debt and they would have been seized by debt collectors, never mind he offered them a quality of life unheard of in those days, never mind he actually provided for his daughter out of wedlock (conceived after his wife died, take note -- she was in the ground long before he started sleeping with a slave), never mind he actually tried to mention importing slaves as an evil against King George, never mind he tried to forbid it in the constitution, never mind he actually went through the legal shenanigans of finding a way to free his slaves after he died, never mind any of that. They just can't fathom that people back then didn't have modern morals so for them the entire past is proof that white people are literally the devil.

https://youtu.be/yk5NAeIRY4k?t=55

> This scene is no longer included in the film because the NAACP claimed it unfairly portrayed Jefferson in good light
>>
File: 1447175581675.jpg (19 KB, 461x325) Image search: [Google]
1447175581675.jpg
19 KB, 461x325
>>55500908
+100000000
For texas
austin has the class of the century for this
women here shout nigger spic muslim faggots fuck you all from the rooftops.
like hot women.
>>
>>55474359
>I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him

What an idiotic thing to say. That's like saying "cars wouldn't exist if it were up to him" because cars didn't exist back then. If Jefferson were alive when slavery was brought into question, he probably would have been against it
>>
File: Colbert Popcorn.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Colbert Popcorn.gif
1 MB, 320x240
Race war when?
>>
top kek.

went to an extremely diverse university and never had to deal with any of this shit. I suppose thats one of the perks of going to a STEM only Uni. No twats going for humanities and social science degrees who earn it by vomiting on paper but as long as they use proper citations its ok...
>>
>>55476106
JUSTICE
>>
>>55501132

Jefferson tried to get it banned from the very beginning but was shut down by southern states who refused to declare independence or sign the constitution without allowing slavery. He was crazy in debt and his slaves couldn't be freed since they were worth money and would have been seized by debt collectors.He provided for them as well as he could and worked out legal shenanigans to have them freed when he died.

The historical revisionism has already begun... Jefferson and Franklin did more to end slavery than any other American's up to the 1840s.
>>
File: nigger bullshit.jpg (13 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
nigger bullshit.jpg
13 KB, 304x304
>>55476106

Actually, they don't really know.

They say they want equality, but, when they got it, it's not enough they want more.

I think they just want to bitch and chimp out because non of them actually work. They have become a complete waste of space.
>>
>>55474796
Cooper Union?
>>
>>55474359
Create some stickies yourself and replace them with the current ones there, all of which are congratulating and honoring him.
>>
All of this because of a shit swastika?
I didn't know American universities were so intolerant of Hinduism. Shiva take them all.
>>
>>55501471
>All of this because of a shit swastika?
That there is no evidence ever existed
>>
>>55501471
>All of this because of a shit swastika?

And the claim that some white guy yelled Nigger at the student body president (who happens to be a nigger SJW).
>>
>>55501496
Day of the rope, when?
>>
OP I don't know if you've taken a good look around you but we live in one of the nation's largest and strongest liberal nucleii so the fact that a bunch of Ras Trents are crying over some non issue across the country is EXACTLY 0 surprising.
>>
>>55474359

Doubtful. I go to a small community college. The students here are too busy being retarded to try anything like this.
>>
>>55474796

STEM won't save you, anon. These people are totalitarians and they will not stop until they have total control. Nothing and nowhere is safe. That's why these people must be fought.
>>
File: 1653372 228.jpg (59 KB, 720x468) Image search: [Google]
1653372 228.jpg
59 KB, 720x468
>>
File: habbening.png (51 KB, 482x509) Image search: [Google]
habbening.png
51 KB, 482x509
georgetown student here,

just got a facebook invite for a movement in solidarity today with mizzou

pic related, what do?

is this finally the happening or just more occupoo pussies
>>
>>55477479
I just wish the collapse of the American University system wasn't happening whIle Im going here. Then again I would be just as pissed if I had graduated and my degree value goes down the drain because my university lost its prestige.
>>
No protests at my uni in MA despite the Yale faggotry
>>
File: booker.jpg (141 KB, 1000x568) Image search: [Google]
booker.jpg
141 KB, 1000x568
>>55476106
Being a "victim" makes good money.
>>
>>55475622
Care to go into more detail? What exactly is happening?
>>
>>55476106
CONTROL
>>
message back, tell them "I hope you niggers get shot" post results
>>
>>55479956
Idk that david l steward guy looks pretty shifty.
>>
>>55501777
check

and tell their aggressive tone has triggered flashbacks to when you were a child in Laos living under a fascist regime.

Or just sign them up for a tons of porn email spam
>>
File: 1445558320391.jpg (86 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445558320391.jpg
86 KB, 300x300
>>55501332

They want the police gone so the CIA can start supplying weapons and trigger full riots. Then, given the Obama administration has seized all the anti-riot vehicles and weapons back from local police forces, the only thing to do will be to send in the national guard and the military en masse, which totally won't lost very long we promise...

The riots in Ferguson and Baltimore proved the concept could work but they needed a way to get the insurgents into urban, liberal areas with wealth. By starting on well-off college campuses, they get systems of communications and housing already built, making the next steps far easier. Look at the students leading these protests, their all from families and majors that stand to profit immensely from a domestic assault on citizens -- rail families who's track will be used to ship supplies when the roads are more locked down, communications directors who can take up new commissar roles as social justice executioners, and of course a steady supply of dumb college students who were taught that communism totally works in theory and that being part of a group is more important than standing up for "silly and privileged political ideas". Master Suppression and Wikiality in full effect while the grunt work is done by disposable kids too stupid to defend themselves when they outlive their usefulness.

This shit already happened like a dozen times in the last century, when will people learn?
>>
File: toilet witch strikes again.png (116 KB, 839x698) Image search: [Google]
toilet witch strikes again.png
116 KB, 839x698
>>55501471
>>
>>55480075
The internet is the best example of a double edged sword possible.

On one hand, we now have alternative media to the mainstream media so that conservatives can finally get their point of view across.

On the other... we have tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, and all social media outlets which have resulted in creating an entire generation of SJW special snowflakes. Also some alternative "news" outlets are even worse than the mainstream media (ex: Buzzfeed).
>>
File: poopsticka.jpg (1 MB, 2728x1536) Image search: [Google]
poopsticka.jpg
1 MB, 2728x1536
>>55501670
It didn't even look like that.

>Hand prints all over the wall
>Vignette making it look more eerie
This looks like a stock photo

>>55500122
>>
>>55500124
How do you know that post was connected to him.
also thats posted every other day as a lol
>>
>>55502179
That story is fucking perfect.
>>
>>55502302
>backwards pointing swastika

an Indian Painted this. Probably thought the loo was racist.
>>
>>55488534
>what
>>
>>55501471
I almost guarantee that shit swastika (if it even existed) was done by a black person to "start a conversation"
>hey rabbi, what'cha doin?
>>
>>55474359
Not really. UMICH is full of the kinds of faggots who live for this kind of thing.
>>
>>55483864
>Which Michigan university is the least "vibrant, diverse, and involved in safe space social justice activism"?
Calvin College.
>>
They moved the line for what's offensive just so they could have something to protest. This generation creates their own imaginary problems so they can live out their civil rights protest fantasy.
>>
>>55479978
God bless anon
>>
>>55474359
How do you say "Today your university, tomorrow the world!" in German?
>>
>tfw my school already has a bust of MLK in the middle of campus

I think we might be safe, anons
>>
>>55487800

Fuckkkkkkk I remember those feels

>mfw basketball team beats KSU by 35
>mfw jars of Boulevard wheat at Harbor
>mfw hitting on weird art chicks at Henrys
>mfw late night pyramid pizza
>mfw smoking herb at Fatso back porch
>mfw blonde Johnson county pussy all over

In b4 degenerate, I got a very high GPA in econ
>>
File: image.png (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130 KB, 640x1136
This is disgusting
>>
>>55474597
Lol
>>
>>55504206
Not until ultra-feminist claim he was something kind of patriarchal monster for being a prolific manwhore.
>>
File: Picard facepalm 1.gif (4 MB, 459x352) Image search: [Google]
Picard facepalm 1.gif
4 MB, 459x352
>>55505212
>>
This will never stop until these kids grow up.

This is the generation of helicopter parents, participation trophies, and telling every kid they're a genius. It's like if these kids were sheltered in a totally sterile environment their whole lives, and their immune systems haven't been built up at all, so the first time they're challenged with foreign ideas it's a shock to their system abd they literally can't handle it. That's why these idiots claim to have ptsd from people disagreeing with them on the internet.
>>
>>55505212
>words cause wounds much deeper than physical harm

ask anyone from Laos how they feel about that
>>
>>55505212

This person has clearly never gotten their ass kicked before
>>
>>55505432
Oh fuck you're right
No place is safe
I think white males need a safe space on campus
>>
>>55482174

>ayy
>>
>>55505565
No place is safe m8.
In time, even those safe places will be done away with for fewer, almost nonexistent people with "less privileges."
>>
>>55505212
Tell that to an actual rape victim.
Actually someone comment actual rape>words. It will probably trigger some of them.
>>
>>55505933
My school was at least semi redpilled when I was there, they have a huge ethnically and culturally diverse population but everyone there got along pretty nicely and everyone was pretty happy. We also had really good STEM programs so that surely isn't a coincidence
>>
>>55488534
Sure it is.
I'm sure that all the theater and liberal arts degrees there are wonderful
>>
>>55475714
You can also add the fact that SJW fail to understand that worldview were completely different back in time.
>>
File: 1398800847654.jpg (310 KB, 640x930) Image search: [Google]
1398800847654.jpg
310 KB, 640x930
>Go to the most ethnic diverse college in the South

Oh wait it's community college so nobody gives a shit.
>>
File: 1447109899572.png (1 MB, 880x759) Image search: [Google]
1447109899572.png
1 MB, 880x759
>>55502408

The picture is as well.
>>
I am completely confused to what is happening

Uni students are protesting Universities (basically some of the most liberal places around) to not be racist?

Why right now? What happened that protests are needed?
>>
>>55474359
>At TAMU
Ha! We got rid of our LGBT center, and are mostly white.

Conservative and based as fuck.
>>
File: gen y gen x.jpg (54 KB, 1627x303) Image search: [Google]
gen y gen x.jpg
54 KB, 1627x303
>>55505489

The atlantic has two really good articles about exactly that. This is also the first generation raised entirely online with social media, so speech has a totally different meaning to them.

I'm 22 and my childhood of crawdad fishing, bike riding in the forest alone, watching chuck jones cartoons, and taking a family trip to shoot tommy guns at a range is literally incomprehensible and dangerously offensive to most of my peers. It's insane. Although I notice that most of the people who were old enough to remember anything before 9/11 are generally more level headed... I wonder if this entire generation is just fucked in the head from growing up in a bad roland emmerich movie.

For once in my life I'm glad I have suddenlink because my internet has never worked well enough for tumblr and facebook to make me retarded
>>
>>55506555

Because they don't feel "safe". In reality they just want free shit and more power, and are piggy backing off the BLM movement.
>>
you have to play country music to chase away blacks not heavy metal. more banjo the better
>>
What the fuck did I miss?
>>
>>55505489
>This is the generation of helicopter parents, participation trophies, and telling every kid they're a genius.

Gen X and Y had the problem of helicopter parenting, but it's ramped up in recent history -- as well as being told they're geniuses.

Participation trophies are a particular blight that needs to end.

However, there is an interesting contract in people who grew up as the internet boomed and people who've grown up with the internet being established, i.e. pre-internet v. post-internet.

Maybe the world has become more secluded with the spread of the internet, ironically; maybe it hasn't. However, I don't expect the youth [current generation] to be geniuses or not be asses because kids tend to be stupid, rude, etc. throughout time.
>>
>>55507114
Rumour occurred that someone called a black guy (?) a nigger and that a poop swastika was painted on a door. This spiralled into rumours of KKK protest, planned attacks and so on

This created more rumours including joke ones that got taken seriously

Now people are protesting about muh pocky and general BLM shit with no real clear goal but for stuff to be "better". All because of an event that very likely did not happen
>>
>>55507114

>Protests over racial issues spread to more US campuses

>Protests against racial injustice have spread beyond the University of Missouri as students at least two other US campuses have walked out of classes.

>Rallies were held on Wednesday at Ithaca College in New York and Smith College in Massachusetts.

>The president of the University of Missouri was ousted on Monday after students said he did not do enough to address racism.

>Students at over 20 campuses have planned solidarity protests this week.

>At Ithaca College, the demonstrators are also seeking changes in campus leadership.

>On Wednesday, protesters chanted "Tom Rochon - no confidence", referring to the college's president.

>"With University of Missouri's president stepping down, we demand Rochon to do the same as it is vital to fight against both covert and overt racism in all places of education and empowerment," the protesters said in a statement.

>The protesters say Mr Rochon has failed to increase the number of minority students who attend Ithaca, among other complaints.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34800562
>>
>>55476254
same friendo
>>
File: more wikiality.png (336 KB, 1168x392) Image search: [Google]
more wikiality.png
336 KB, 1168x392
>>55507230

Look up "Partisan Polarization"

Modern media, beginning with radio, expanding with cable television, and finally reaching new heights under the internet, allow people to construct echo chambers and only receive information they agree with. Further, studies show confronting people with info that challenges their opinions actually makes them less likely to act rationally and reconsider. Humans are not actually generally capable of taking in new viewpoints and forming better opinions, which completely undermines the entire premise of democracy.

Now social media allows people to exclude themselves completely from all parts of society they dislike. They ONLY talk with friends who agree, they "defriend" over the vaguest and pettiest of squabbles, they reshare news after only reading the headline, they repost comments they don't understand and argue positions they can't comprehend because it's required of them by their social groups. It's a vicious cycle of polarization and groupthink.

Wikiality is here, and it's destroying society.
>>
>>55507331

The thing I find stupid about this whole thing is it's about nonsense.

They're basically saying we do not have enough niggers in a white majority area and it's the universities fault for not admitting more niggers.

Pure madness.
>>
>>55482582

>American study showing that american universities are the best
>"we r #1"
>>
What lies other than the KKK on campus were outed?
>>
>>55507822

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_by_university_affiliation

Sort by graduate, not faculty. University of Paris is quite high up there, but US universities wildly outnumber yours.
>>
>>55474971
Jefferson was likely the greatest president we ever had.
>>
Protests usually come with a set of demands, "we won't work unless you increase pay and improve safety." What are these people's demands?

To have more black people in higher education? That is something which is always increasing and these spaces are usually liberal and accepting of race. To increase it further is something that has to be worked out in meetings, it isn't like these places are trying to turn away black students as more equals more money.

Campuses have shit like trigger warning, safe spaces and student councils filled with SJW types.
>>
>>55474359
RANST?
>>
>>55508174

If anyone remembers from before this suddenly turned into poop nazis and people yelling nigger... it was the student union demanding lower tuition and more fees for their program, which the president they got fired had denied

so there's that
>>
>>55508396

Seems like Bernie "Free free freeee" Sanders level economics right there.
>>
File: duke_dog01002.jpg (75 KB, 290x231) Image search: [Google]
duke_dog01002.jpg
75 KB, 290x231
JMU here. Thought we might have been safe, since we're, well, mostly white, but turns out there's a solidarity march tomorrow.
>>
>>55508525

Ask whites to "stand in solidarity" with each other, looking out their windows.

Blacks will cry racism and demand no one do this.

Police will begin responding to complaints of whites intimidating them by looking out of the windows.

White people who had nothing to do with /pol/ trolling will become infuriated and lose sympathy.

Come up with someone zanier and repeat.

We can play culture war too... no point "playing fair" if we're the only ones doing it
>>
>>55484050
grosse pointe is also white and respectable
>>
>>55484761
I'm at MSU and I haven't yet experienced any major SJW bullshit yet
>>
>>55508072
More people in the U.S.
>>
>THOMAS JEFFERSON WUZ A RAPIST

I'm not sure what's worse, this, or "we wuz kings n shit we built peeramids"
>>
>>55509021

There are 100 million more people in Europe than in the United States.

I could try and sort out just the University of California system if you think that would be more biased in your favor.
>>
File: 1441099296192.png (618 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441099296192.png
618 KB, 1280x720
>>55474359
27-23
>>
>Millionaire hunger striking oppressed nigger admits KKK was a hoax
>Shit swastika has pretty much been debunked as soon as it was mentioned
>No proof anyone called anyone a nigger (it's pretty laughable to get mad at something your "homies" call you every day anyway)
>All 3 claims are hoaxes or fabrications
>They're still getting attention

Is this some sort of sick joke?
>>
File: Beyond Angry.jpg (73 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Beyond Angry.jpg
73 KB, 768x432
>>55509078
Where did this myth even start? Just because he fucked some niggers? If anything, you could argue that it doesn't make him racist.
>>
>>55484761
>MSU
>SJW breeding ground
kek not even close faggot. Literally every white guy I've met hates niggers just as much as /pol/
>>
>>55477968
I can never tell if they're crazy fundamentalists or if they're just Christians against organized religion.
>>
>>55474359
Based Harbgod will set them straight!
>>
>>55474359
Oh Jesus, you too? I biked down there, got close because I had no idea what it was, then went home.

Can't escape these people anywhere.
>>
>>55476106
I'll tell you what they want.

They want to be white.
>>
>>55510444
>He owned slaves
>Slaves aren't free
>That includes freewill
>Even if they asked him to have sex with him it would still be rape because he owns their freewill

It's like they've applied common core to any subject.
>>
>>55474359
Whats up fellow Wolverine! Had the same reaction, walked back from Mason and saw a bunch of Niggers in the Diag hootin and hollering. Shits getting ridiculous.
>>
>>55476106
They don't want anything. "Struggle" itself is the meaning of their shitty lives, even though most of them won't admit it.
>>
>>55479891
>>>55477968
Thanks so much for doing that Berlin Wall thing, that was fucking perfect!
>>
>>55482582

With all the students sheckels, not buying yourself some bulletproof PR who will, of course, tell that your uni is #1 would seem idiotic.
>>
>>55508893
haha shoutout to the best suburb and my hometown
>>
>>55483757
Not all of Michigan is like the southern part of the state.
>>
>>55510960
nah
>>
>>55474359
AHAHAHAHAHA

A CNN reporters just said the Yik Yak threat came from 4chan
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.