[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking A, /pol/ Did the KKK attack at Mizzou happen or NOT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11
File: YHKoHAP.jpg (937 KB, 3456x1946) Image search: [Google]
YHKoHAP.jpg
937 KB, 3456x1946
Fucking A, /pol/
Did the KKK attack at Mizzou happen or NOT? I can't find any evidence except for one photo.
Wouldn't evidence of this pop up more than one fucking photo?

Also, evidence of the poop swastika. Where is that shit? LITERALLY!!

Image is of a peace symbol, NOT A SWASTIKA.
>>
lol, that is what they are all worked up about?

i thought it was going to be bigger.

LOL
>>
>>55474124
It's all a hoax, Japanbro.
Niggers are just too dumb to realize it.
>>
It was a hoax and the idiots slurped it up.
>>
>>55474124
I was there for some of that. Hah. If I recall right some minority "leader" decided to scare up some support and draw attention away from their recent fuckup by starting a KKK scare. It was 100% false and fake as hell and when the cops caught up to him they made him retract all statements.

But by then not only had the rest of the ape troop gone ballistic making up shit themselves but /pol/ had gotten wind and oh my christ did we have fun.

My favorite was the canadian who managed to make them think a music artist was coming to kill them.
>>
>can't even draw a Nazi swastika right
>dindus probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference even if it was real
>>
>>55474253
>>55474223
So what's going to happen to the dindus that made up this shit?
Slap on the wrist?
People are getting their lives ruined because. Didn't a professor get fired for not rescheduling an exam?

Hold me, /pol/
>>
>>55474486
>implying liberals care about lives being ruined by this

Did you come up from under your rock?
>>
>>55474124
>Wouldn't evidence of this pop up more than one fucking photo?

lel because a Klan rally on a college campus with 10k+ cell phones would TOTALLY only produce one picture. The rally never happened. Period. Total fucking lie.
>>
>>55474486
>So what's going to happen to the dindus that made up this shit?

nuffin, cuz dey dindu nuffin

shit swastikas be racist yo it wuz da kkk n sheeeeeeit niqqah
>>
>>55474486
This is only the beginning senpai desu
>>
>>55474561
No, just... Fuck, man!
I just feel that nobody cares. Like, been though it's all proven to be a hoax, that dude will never get his job back.
>>
>>55474721
I doubt he would want to go to that dump anyways.
>>
Niggers are paranoid as fuck anyone remember when they were scared of the Leprechaun in a tree? Niggers are dumb as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-Rt56n-vC4
>>
>>55474721
Thats because the antagonists in this story are black.

Theres a metric FUCKTON of money put into making sure blacks look nice as possible so shit like this flies under the radar. Same with how a white guy gets shot nobody reports on it but if its a minority OH GAWD BETTER HOPE THE COP WASNT WHITE!

I think most of us are quietly stockpiling and waiting for the eventual collapse or rubberband snap this shit's going to cause. Eitherway it's gonna make at least a few more cities burn.
>>
File: CTgw8QXUcAApefx.jpg (89 KB, 1022x561) Image search: [Google]
CTgw8QXUcAApefx.jpg
89 KB, 1022x561
>>55474124

>student body president
>>
>>55474721
You are not really from Japan.. you are not that stupid are you?
>>
>>55474607
Fucking, right?
>>55474422
Can you hear my keks coming from Nippon?
>>55474669
You fucking, I need you guys to have better defense. There are only a couple of us in Japan to hold back the white, keked, liberal demons.
>>
>>55474124
>any evidence except for one photo

That photo is a year old. It was a hoax.
>>
>>55474124
this is the origin of that image

https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/2mzex7/someone_drew_a_swastika_with_shit_in_my_schools/

and here is proof it didnt even happen in america

https://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/comments/3sbek0/socrates_and_the_sjw/cwwb2t7
>>
>>55475027
You forgot the pic that came from Ferguson too. Everything cited as evidence was fake as hell.

Which just made it even more hilarious when some wonderful bastard convinced them they didn't need proof like photos and movies of it all on their phones.
>>
hoax spurned entirely from a poop manji
>>
>>55475207
None of us said niggers were smart. And they were some grade A fuckwit ghetto niggers. If they weren't on affirmative action they'd of never gotten into college to begin with.
>>
>>55475067
L M A O

the poop swastika wasn't even in America? HAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1447290184553.jpg (75 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
1447290184553.jpg
75 KB, 801x534
>>55475019
I'm just saying that IF you wanted to escalate things you would probably want to use that photo and say it's a student who was just shot by the KKK out of a moving van in front of the campus who was dragged back into the main hall by his girlfriend and that medics couldnt reanimate him but that this would be reckless and obviously endager the lives of students and law enforcement alike, and we dont want that to happen. So you should absolutely not tweet that photo of an unrelated dead african man in this context because it might create even more problems and tension right now as more people are marching towards the university building :^)
>>
I know this is said alot but,
/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>55474124

I'd like to see some evidence that is from Mizzou.

Anybody can make a poop swastika on a tile wall after the fact and claim whatever they want.

Why wasn't this more widespread if it's legit?
>>
>>55475425
did you check >>55475067
jap bro?
>>
File: frogpepe.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
frogpepe.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
THIS IS JUST IN!
CAMPUS PROTESTS OUT OF CONTROL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
>>
File: 1434346298263.png (949 KB, 1135x648) Image search: [Google]
1434346298263.png
949 KB, 1135x648
>>55474615
>>
>>55474124
The coons 'demonstrating' are most likely not even students, in fact I know for sure, no uni would let in niggers ...oh shit sorry, this is the new 'murrica. Fuck
>>
>>55475530
You guys are still messing around with it?
>>
>>55475499
So it's a year old and didn't even happen in America.

Are people really this gulliable? Like, is there no fact checking? At all?
Why is everyone afraid to ask for proof?
>>
>>55475686
Proof requires effort. It's much easier to bullshit and let idiots parrot everything you said as fact until mob mentality kicks in.

/pol/ used it to hilarious effect but their own content was amazingly baseless, but anyone who'd call them out was either muted or mass shunned.
>>
>>55475686
>Take to social media in righteous outrage
>do research on a developing situation
Which do you think most people would rather pick?

Hell, I'm being generous and assuming that most people value being right as highly as they value being seen as righteous
>>
>>55475686
Nigs don't fact check. It's mob mentality. Easy to fool.
>>
>>55474124
That drawing is shit.
>>
>>55475686
Why need proof when all of their lemmings eat the shit up like nothing?
>>
File: 1436995314362.jpg (39 KB, 320x389) Image search: [Google]
1436995314362.jpg
39 KB, 320x389
>>55475476

Liberals literally do not care about the truth. They do not care if it was a hoax. They'll fall back, like they always do, on "it's the conversation about white privilege that is important."

They're mentally ill. They've been caught in lies dozens upon dozens of times. They've had facts and statistics and forensic evidence drawn up in crayon and explained to them. It never changes their opinion on anything. They simply do not give a fuck about anything but how those lies made them feel. Feels are what are important.

Look at how a lib handles gun control. They openly encourage lying and ignoring facts, because facts do not agree with their agenda.

Fuck, Shillery admitted under oath to lying directly to the faces of four dead Americans, the entire country, and putting an innocent man in jail. She admitted to multiple felonies in her handling of confidential data. The liberal response? "Yawn... we're tired of hearing about this."

Liberals are worse than Jews. They have absolutely no redeeming value. At least Jews make good accountants. Even niggers are worth more than a liberal if you give them a ball.
>>
>>55475768
Alright then.
This has been a real eye opener.
Thank you everyone for clearing things up for me.
>>
>>55476069
It's so fucking weird.
I was born and raised in Boston, MA. Maybe when I was young I used to eat this shit up, but I was never one to post about it on social media. I just observed.

Now that I have been living in Japan for like 8 years, I can finally see how FUCKED everything is.

Libs across the globe are literally ruining the world.
>>
File: columns.jpg (51 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
columns.jpg
51 KB, 1024x776
>>
>it's all a hoax
This is ridiculous. How do I deal with one of my close friends falling for this shit and going full SJW?
>>
>>55476069
>Liberals are worse than Jews
Whoa cowboy, anyway most of the total leftist faggots are jews
> At least Jews make good accountants
That they do, then I discovered quicken small business canada edition could replace them with minimal effort, The face on the kike who used to do my books as I said you are fired was priceless
>>
>>55476069
You are now aware that this and not Stalin taking over the world is what Orwell was trying to warn us about.
Freedom is the freedom to say that 2 plus 2 equals four, no matter who it offends.
>>
I took a poo in my loo and when I looked down, the smear was in the shape of a swastika

ein reich, volk, ein führer
>>
>>55476503
Tell him X gon' giv it 2 ya and then walk away.

No really, though. Find better friends?
Why not come to Japan? We can hang out!
>>
>>55476724
I'm shy as fuck. But you're right - I should find better friends.
Doesn't Japan prohibit immigration? I've visited before and thought it'd be cool to live there
>>
>>55476724
>Why not come to Japan

lol like we would ever get let in.
>>
>>55476503
>ne of my close friends falling for this shit and going full SJW?
Doesn't sound like a true friend, let him feed himself to the niggers and rabid liberals, if he doesn't come back with a 6 pack and a rifle in hand he was no friend to begin with.
>>
>>55476885
>prohibit immigration
>>55476381
>I have been living in Japan for like 8 years
>>
>>55474124
Hi, you sjw collectivist drone.
>>
Somehow some Sam Hyde YouTuber/comedian got caught up in this, anyone have the details on that?
>>
>>55474124

People loosing their shit over bathroom graffiti?

I think we've passed peak oppression and people are fighting over what remains.
>>
>>55476885
Ah, you're American so you only have a couple choices.

If you have a 4year degree in anything:
Apply overseas for a job position in Japan and hope to get a work visa.

If you're like me and without a degree you can:
Go to school here instead. Take two years and learn the language. Then, you can go to school here for free. (Scholarships and tuition write offs will make it so you'll be paid to go to school.)

Marry a sweet jpn qt beppinsan.
>>
>>55475369
Someone do this.
>>
>>55477165
Bro, fuck learning that language. No way anyone would hire me lel
>>
>>55474124
Someone should get a swab of that shit and find out the ethnicity of the shitter
>>
>>55477315
Indian for sure.
>>
>>55477237
It's really not as hard as people say.
But I understand.

Living in a country and having the common decency to learn their language and culture seems like a rare commodity nowadays... :p
>>
File: TJ_Lane_killer_shirl.jpg (26 KB, 347x410) Image search: [Google]
TJ_Lane_killer_shirl.jpg
26 KB, 347x410
>>55477315
>wab of that shit and find out the ethnicity of the shitter
I bet 6 millions to one the DNA sequencer would explode before the rabbi, I mean nigger, lol no, radical right wing reincarnation of Timothy McVeigh can be identified, it could have even been David Lane or Randy Weaver possibly even Ben Garrison himself, only the niggers know now .
>>
>>55477741
Turns out it's a year old and from Brazil.
>>
>>55476503
show your friend this
http://imgur.com/gallery/UYdF6
>>
>>55474721
He lost his job because he didn't agree with the niggers that uni is about creating a safe space not intellectualism
Yeah they're dumb cunts but they get whatever they want
>>
File: 4_min_jew.jpg (55 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
4_min_jew.jpg
55 KB, 720x960
>>55477929
>Turns out it's a year old and from Brazil.
So Hitler himself on vacation from Argentina? OY VEY! anudda shoah
>>
File: 1290353383634.jpg (7 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1290353383634.jpg
7 KB, 126x126
>went to a small rural catholic college
>late at night make a swastika out of loose thumbtacks on a bulletin board for shits and giggles
>come back the next day
>someone turned it into a cross
>mfw
Feels good not going to a purely leftist shithole
>>
>you can make sjw campuses chimp out with halfass trolls

you know what to do, pol :^)
>>
>>55477942
Do you have the links to that reddit thread? I feel like a link would be stronger proof than a screenshot
>>
>>55478408
here
>>55475067
>>
>>55478504
Thanks man
>>
>>55478186
ey
que esta diciendo aca hitler no esta pero si tengo unas pinturas de romano mussolini
>>
>>55478379
>you know what to do, pol :^)
Currently drinking beers, about 2-3 more and I'll be shiting up twitter with 66 trillion sock puppet accounts, I even made 'theRealJustinTrudeau' this is gunna be fun
>>
>>55474847
Omg niggers are the dumbest fuckin creatures on the face of the earth
>>
>>55474847
>the Leprechaun in a tree?
God I remember that shit, have a look at who they elect, this guy is fucking great:
Guam Tipping over D. Hank Johnson :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q
How the general doesn't just say 'lol fuckoff nigger' is beyond me
>>
>>55480195
wat the
>>
twitter.com/AnthonyCumia
>based Cumia
>>
>>55474915
>confirmed
>misinformation

Someone doesn't understand the meaning of at least one of these words.
>>
>>55474124
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/11/mizzou-students-hallucinate-kkk-on-campus/
>>
>>55481250
>doesn't understand the meaning of at least one of these words
How much do you want to bet this guy is an affirmative action jiggaboo? Welp forget it, 5 second google search:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2015/09/16/what-the-student-body-president-did-after-he-was-called-the-n-word-again/
yup nigger confirmed
>>
>>55481250
BTW, don't read the WP article if you have a weak stomach anon
>>
I refuse to let this die.
>>
>backwards swastika
not a hoax at all
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.