[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I lost 200 pounds by not constantly eating like a disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11
>I lost 200 pounds by not constantly eating like a disgusting pig. Better do a story on me & call me an inspiration to fatties everywhere.

Who else is sick of this shit?
>>
with one in three americans being overweight or obese, we need more INSPIRATION, obviously

hell, put ex-fatties on tv all day erryday
>>
>>55474074
Fatty detected.
>>
healthy at every size, am i right?

stop eating pizza, start eating salad

Its literally that easy you fat fuck

Im not even fat and still lost 8 pounds in a month just by cutting out soda and pizza
>>
ill take the bait op. your still a fat fuck, dont stop now
>>
It is cool to see fat people change and get fit. It takes real dedication to do it.
>>
Better than calling fatties heros for accepting their image.
>>
>>55475058
it takes real dedication to keep your wife from getting gangbanged by immigrants, good luck sweden
>>
>>55474961
>Im not even fat and still lost 8 pounds in a month just by cutting out soda and pizza

wat
>>
>>55474074

>someone stopped being a degenerate
>tells other degenerates that they can stop being degenerate

>hurr im zo zick of this you guys, this is sooo 2014

kill yourselve
>>
>>55474074
Hey, you may be able to get a subway spokesperson position now.
>>
Ivr been trying OP
im probably as fat as pic on right and thats not good enough.
Only excercise is an hour of fast walking every day.
Ive cut all sweets and shit from diet and ive been drinking mostly water for a while now
>>
>>55475133
Fatty detected.
>>
File: 1410573076989.png (447 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
1410573076989.png
447 KB, 500x469
I'm fine with the /fit/ agenda and hope it's not just a fad. We need less fatasses in this country. Anyone who wakes up and realizes they've been living their life wrong and makes the changes necessary to be healthy gets nothing but a high five from me.

Why do you have people trying to actually better themselves OP?
>>
>>55475370
*hate, even
>>
>>55475133
BAHAHAHAHA sweden BTFO!
.... wait...
>>
>>55475315
muslim detected
>>
>>55475058
Wisdom from the golden one
>>
>>55475370
Because he likely lacks the will to better himself.
>>
>>55475213
>telling someone to kill themselves

kill yourself
>>
File: me.jpg (61 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
61 KB, 720x960
Lmao sucks to be fat, I was blessed by the genetic gods, I can literally eat anything I want and not get fat.
>>
>>55475424
Lol, whatever you say. Hit a treadmill, go for jog. Stop being lazy.
>>
>>55474074
You sound bitter.
No more autismbux for chicken tendies?
>>
so this fat shit literally called a news station to do a story about him or what?
>>
Alright faggots
For breakdast a glass of orange juice and a slice of bread or a taco
Lunch is a simple burger non of thatt mcshit or large salad with a fruit
Dinner is mexican food. Not a lot
What can i improve on?
>>
Since fat people cost trillions to the taxpayer I'm all for supporting people not eating like fucking pigs all the time

Gastric bands on the other hand disgust me - especially as my insurance covers them but not basic medication I need , despite the $12k my company pays them each year to cover me
>>
>>55475624
You're still ugly. Sorry you wasted your time losing weight.
>>
>>55475803
smaller portions
20-30 minute walk daily
every second day replace walk with run

repeat ad infinitum
>>
>>55474074

You're a degenerate for basically implying who cares that they lost weight.

Americans and the world is becoming full of ineffectual lard asses who are physically incapable of ever revolting against the systems that oppress them.

>>55474542

Is right. We need more "Biggest" loser type shows. Fuck the fatties.
>>
>>55474074
He'll gain it back. They always do.
>>
>>55474074
still looks medically obese
>>
>>55475624

>blessed by the genetic gods of alpha centauri, my home

aylmao
>>
>>55474074
Who would, fatty?
>>
Just be like this guy and troll /fit/ if you want to lose weight and get a job so you can move out of your mom's trailer.

https://youtu.be/jpy1FlGKYz0
>>
>>55476253
Ayy lmao
>>
>>55474074
Still fat
>>
>>55474074
But he's an inspiration to fatties everywhere.
>>
I'm jacked

Where is my news story?
>>
>>55475624
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLMAO
>>
File: MvcUWkq.jpg (73 KB, 926x926) Image search: [Google]
MvcUWkq.jpg
73 KB, 926x926
This is op.
>>
>>55476227
Mate this is America, the guy's healthy to our standards. I've gained 120 pounds in the last two years, exercising is too hard and healthy food tastes like shit.
>>
File: Crikey.png (531 KB, 668x623) Image search: [Google]
Crikey.png
531 KB, 668x623
>>55475624
>My name is Callum Drendle, but my online alias is TacticalBlanket. I have a question, is it mandatory to have a baby to hire a babysitter? Can I just pay a teen to come over and watch TV and play XBox with me then become my bukkake canvas?
>>
>>55476883
kek
>>
It's easy to lose weight. The real challenge: keeping it off.

Your body REALLY FUCKING HATES losing fat. It'll try its hardest to get you to regain.

>A full year after significant weight loss, these men and women remained in what could be described as a biologically altered state. Their still-plump bodies were acting as if they were starving and were working overtime to regain the pounds they lost. For instance, a gastric hormone called ghrelin, often dubbed the “hunger hormone,” was about 20 percent higher than at the start of the study. Another hormone associated with suppressing hunger, peptide YY, was also abnormally low. Levels of leptin, a hormone that suppresses hunger and increases metabolism, also remained lower than expected. A cocktail of other hormones associated with hunger and metabolism all remained significantly changed compared to pre-dieting levels. It was almost as if weight loss had put their bodies into a unique metabolic state, a sort of post-dieting syndrome that set them apart from people who hadn’t tried to lose weight in the first place.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/01/magazine/tara-parker-pope-fat-trap.html?_r=0
>>
>>55477547
>It's easy to lose weight
lol bs.
>>
>>55477683
stop eating carbs, cut sugar, drink water, and do 30 min of exercise. i hate when people say its hard to lose weight i just gave you lazy asses a complete guide
>>
File: 1366217625743.jpg (76 KB, 723x657) Image search: [Google]
1366217625743.jpg
76 KB, 723x657
>>55474074
You would benefit from losing some weight tbqh family (shaking my head currently)
>>
File: bald181.jpg (35 KB, 555x620) Image search: [Google]
bald181.jpg
35 KB, 555x620
>>55475624
>look at that pic
>look in mirror

Holy fuck I'm even more aesthetic than I realized. Sucks for that dude.
>>
>>55477683

i know this is anecdotal, but i lost 80 pounds over 6 months. i didn't feel hungry or challenged.

but now that i'm finally at my goal weight, every day is miserable 'cause i'm so hungry. i always feel like i'm starving. my body is crying and screaming for me to regain the weight.

it seems all those crazy hunger hormones don't fully kick in until you've lost significant weight.
>>
>>55474074

We live in a world where being average is celebrated and the people in the top of their fields are looked down on for inane reasons like "privilege" and "unfair" genetics.
>>
>>55477778
>stop eating carbs, cut sugar

u gay af fagget carbs are sugar and is neceessary for bodys for survivel

hope u got triggered dork
>>
>>55477778
>stop eating carbs
I'm a selective eater. I can't stomach things such as steak, pork, non-breaded chicken, stew, green beans, etc. I've tried eating healthy, but I often times end up gagging and even throwing up the healthy food because it tastes like such fucking shit.
>cut sugar
See above
>drink water
Tried it before, tastes like crap. Doesn't solve my thirst because no matter how much I drink I keep wanting more.
>30 min of exercise
Just walking around for me on a daily basis is tiring, and my ankles are incredibly sore.
>>
>>55475803
stop being a spic
>>
>>55477939
Just give yourself cheat days and you should be satisfied eating healthy until that day. Just make sure you stay on weight.
>>
>>55478183
>I'm a selective eater. I can't stomach things such as steak, pork, non-breaded chicken, stew, green beans, etc. I've tried eating healthy, but I often times end up gagging and even throwing up the healthy food because it tastes like such fucking shit.
Time to grow up and stop the diet of chicken strips and french fries. If you spend a week not eating the food you're addicted to then you'll stop craving it.
>>
>>55474074
?

Losing weight is a good thing for anyone.

Are you a believer of healthy at every weight? Do you think he's oppressing you by working on his own body for his own good?
>>
>>55478272
I did spend a week without any junk food. A whole. fucking. week. I had water daily, salads, quesadillas, and various fruits+vegetables. Plus I walked 2 miles everyday on top of my daily shit.

And you know what? I felt fucking horrible. I couldn't eat my favorite foods, my feet were fucking killing me, and I was beyond tired. So on the next monday, I gave up and started drinking coke+eating good food again.
>>
they run these because they know people will tune in. you're not the target audience, it seems
>>
>>55478542
Maybe you should try for a month. Try lifting instead of just walking so you'll be motivated by getting stronger, then you can incorporate some cardio.
>>
>>55474961
If you're not fat and you lost 8 pounds in a month, you should probably see a doctor.
>>
>>55475624
not being able to gain weight actually means shit genetics, if you were stuck in wild with no food you would not survive as long as someone who stores fat easier.
>>
>>55475624
I'm not that attractive, but goddamn, what the fuck are you?
>>
>>55474074
But losing weight causes pedophilia.
>>
>>55478637
A month? I'd rather take my 14 inch hunting knife and decapitate myself. I've given up at this point. Hoping I die of a heart attack (like my grandpa) sooner or later.

I can barely lift a milk jug by the way.
>>
>>55478760
its a meme, people have been posting that pic for a while. lurk moar
>>
>>55478853
Awwww i feel soo badddd for youuuuuu
^
what this guy wants to hear
>>
>>55478895
Nope. I want people to make fun of me.
>>
>>55474074
>who else is sick of this shit?
They made the skinnier happier guy whiter.
It is the beginning of our own Reich when CNN itself shows signs of red pill.
>>
>>55478853
Trust me dude I was there once, after losing my first 25 pounds I was hooked and loving it. Just keep pushing through the misery and you'll naturally become much more happy than you've ever been.
>>
>>55478951
Shut up tubby. I bet you look lik 300 pounds of chewed bubble gum.
>>
File: 46644.jpg (113 KB, 539x810) Image search: [Google]
46644.jpg
113 KB, 539x810
>>55474074
His body looks better but his face looks worse.

Why is he so much paler? Also his hair got fucked up.
>>
>>55474961
>Im not even fat and still lost 8 pounds in a month

yes you are

and no you didnt

fatty
>>
>>55475370
>pic
goddamn yes pls
>>
>>55479231
I do look like 300 pounds.
>>
>>55478985
I just can't see happiness without junk food
>>
>>55478542
Here's something that I did and it helped me when I was losing weight. I cut out all junk food. Sugar, candy, soda. Don't worry about the calorie counting of non-sugar coated food. I ate the foods I liked but avoided large quanities of unhealthy non-sugar foods (fried stuff for example), and it worked wonders for me. But you have to go longer than a week my anon. Especially starting. The starting part is the hardest. Believe me.

Find people who will go to the gym for you. If you're afraid of that, buy a Yoga mat and do 7-minute-workout. It's a great starting point, and you never have to leave your house. Whether it's laziness of leaving your room or intimidation of the gym, who cares. You're working out and thats what matters for YOU.

Also, Run to 5K is another good exercise app that helped me. Basically, it's an app that provisions in breaks in your run. Basically it has you start out small, 1 minute of running followed by 1 minute of walking. Then after a week of that, it'll build you up to 1 minute and 30 seconds, and walk for 1 minute and 30 seconds. By week 9, it'll have you running 1-2 miles. It's really good, because one of the biggest issues for obese people is understanding how much is enough exercise is enough. Best of all? It's all free.

Like this anon said >>55478637 , don't give up. Results might not show right away but trust me they'll come. I'm saying this as a fellow concerned /pol/itican. Not to sound like a Doom Paul, but when the day comes this country is beyond the point of return you'll be smashed down by invaders/peace and tolerance militias. Do you think you can hold your own with all that weight?

Trust me, I'm not trying to be oppressive, but please try it.
>>
>>55475161
>your face is now the face of a person who witnessed the fatty lies.

I understand how you feel m9.
>>
>>55478542

M8 you're a pussy.

I used to drink a liter of coke everyday and would regularly eat fast food and pizza. I used to get two extra large pizzas and 8-16 piece wings all for myself.

One day I just felt like I wanted to look good and stop being fat, so I stopped drinking soda and rating fast food.

Now I only eat fruit as a snack and dinner and only drink tea with brown sugar and water.

I've lost 15 pounds in 2 months, and I haven't done any exercises. I wasn't obese either, I was only 250 but still. It's so fucking easy, it's only a matter of will.

I don't even crave the fast food anymore. I'm going to start running and lifting after thanksgiving. Used to run in the park all the time.
>>
>>55474961

wtf is everyone flipping out about lol. even back when i was super scrawny i could lose large chunks of weight by not eating and moving about for a month or so.
>>
>>55478182
>being this fat
carbs are used for energy
fat is used for energy
no carbs to use = fat being burned
stop making excuses you fat fuck
>>
File: 1445996188363.jpg (156 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1445996188363.jpg
156 KB, 720x960
>>55479549
Forgot to mention it in my post right here; >>55479624
I ate burgers and borderline "junk food" and all that stuff. You just kind of have to think in terms of pros and cons for food.
>this burger might be considered unhealthy but it does have protein

Compare that to
>these oreos are literal compacted sugar with no positive nutrients in my body

And once you lose the weight, you start eating smaller portions, because your body can't actually handle eating all that food.

One more thing is, the fattest people lose the most weight. It's just a matter of dedication. It's genuinely really hard to stop eating what you have eaten for years. But the reality is, healthy food won't kill you and junk food will. If you stay strong, I guarantee it'll happen. It happened for me. And honestly? Once it becomes a habit, you'll feel demotivated stopping. Because the way I saw it when I was working hard at it and had some slow days where I was sedentary, I felt like I was letting myself down after working at it for so long.

I hope I give you hope anon
>>
>>55474074
They shouldn't get kudos for doing what they should be doing. It's retarded.
>>
>>55478183
ok, then continue being a fat miserable fuck since you want to keep giving yourself excuses
>>
>>55480061
Not excuses, it's the reasons why.
>>
>>55480095
how can you not stomach chicken that is not fried? fuck, how much do you weigh?
>>
>>55474074
dude just wait...the first homo hasnt died in combat....we wont have a military if a black lesbian ever dies in combat.
>>
File: 1431219822168.jpg (1 MB, 2120x1448) Image search: [Google]
1431219822168.jpg
1 MB, 2120x1448
>>55474074
OP, no, just stop typing.
Losing weight is good for everything /pol/ stands for.

>discipline
>recognizing a problem and fixing it
>independence
>self-education

So just stop OP. Stop.
>>
>>55480190
A month and half ago I weighed 215.34 pounds. I'm probably closer to 230 now. My scale's broken.
>>
>>55480255

Pounds? Nigga, you're me. What's the problem?
>>
>>55480190
Forgot to answer first part, sorry

I don't really know. I just can't. It has no taste to me other than disgust, and the texture of it is just odd. Gotta go sionce tehres a thunders storm
>>
>>55480492
I'm constantly exhausted, no energy, nothing. I get a solid 8-10 hours a sleep yet I've been like this for 5 years now. I don't have any will to keep up a healthy regimented lifestyle. Good night.
>>
>>55478714
I can easily lose 2 pounds a week. My basic Mon-Fri has me burning close to 2700 cal a day.

Factor in a 1200 cal/day diet and I'm there dude.
>>
>>55480643

You've got low T my friend.
>>
>>55474074
When you get rejected by women remember to find your self-value in yourself and not the approval of others.
>>
>>55480255
i weigh 180 at 5'11. 14% body fat tho
i weighed almost what you weigh for bulking last year, its not that hard to cut it down. it doesnt matter what cards you were dealt its how you play them
>>
>>55480643
You're setting yourself up for a self-fulfilling prophecy. Nobody can help you out but yourself now.
>>
>>55479312
Aids
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.