[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Republishit "debates" are nothing but shit flinging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11
File: 1428402358307.jpg (20 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
1428402358307.jpg
20 KB, 259x253
>Republishit "debates" are nothing but shit flinging amongst themselves
>trump: "MUH WALL"
>carson: *downy cendrum*
>paul: manlet with good talking points

I literally cringe when I see trump threads get over 200 replies and threads about TPP/Conspiracies with evidence/Interesting threads getting self bumped.

It's pretty obvious /pol/ has gone to complete shit and the idiocy of the masses has finally moved in and defiled this place.

Good bye 4chin, blocking you with my parents parental locks. It's for my own good

>poltards think republishits stand a chance once the real debates vs dems starts
>>
>>55473541
You wont be missed
>>
File: aaah_wat.jpg (232 KB, 538x785) Image search: [Google]
aaah_wat.jpg
232 KB, 538x785
Farewell. You're rare wise person and You'll be missed.
>>
>>55473541
>manlet
For one time, can we drop the memes and discuss ACTUAL politics?
>>
>>55473541
Yes, agreed OP. I tested it myself, I made threads about black people having bigger dick and threads about TPP. Guess what? The nigger thread reached maximum replies under an hour annd I had to do new TPP threads because they kept dying. I litteraly can't understand how pol turned to this shit,people used to be smart and make really good threads..

So what's the alternative to pol?
>>
>>55473744
>For one time, can we drop the memes and discuss ACTUAL politics?

"Weeelll, Stan, I think Rand Paul is an *interesting* candidate but he's not a very *practical* candidate. His libertarian ideologies are fun for lively debate and get that wing of the GOP stirred up but frankly I just don't think his wild economic theories are very practical, and his isolationist policies are too reckless in our modern interconnected sociopolitical global culture. He's great for keeping the candidates grounded in certain aspects of fiscal conservatism but I think that ultimately he's just too unelectable like his father was."
>>
File: KingOfGets.png (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
KingOfGets.png
99 KB, 500x500
>>55473541
Later Faggot,
>>
>blocking with my parents filters
>my parents filters
>my parents

Goodbye millennial frog poster I'm sure you had plenty of facts based and experience filled posts to create. While you're at it go read a book and come back in 10 years when you're an adult.
>>
File: 1395733451754.jpg (136 KB, 292x400) Image search: [Google]
1395733451754.jpg
136 KB, 292x400
>>55473908
If you're serious about talking politics and have a serious discussion, try /r/conspiracy. Bullshitting and memes aside, it's basically an /r/worldnews without the memes and shillery.

Occasionally there will be a /pol/ poster and there are still a lot of typical anti israel posters but the can hold a discussion better than this shit whole. But something weird has been happening (one of the mods probably sold out or something) there used to be new threads reaching the top all the time each with a lot of discussion and now I see the same threads on top for days. They think there a downboat bot for all the new threads.

Also I've heard voat is good but never been. Good luck friend.

>>55474103
*cringe*
>>
>>55473541
see you tomorrow fr*gposter
>>
>>55473541
See you tomorrow
>>
File: kek semi max.jpg (12 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
kek semi max.jpg
12 KB, 250x247
>>55473541
>>paul: manlet with good talking points

except he was wrong

https://theintercept.com/2015/11/11/trump-was-right-about-tpp-benefitting-china/

BREAKING NEWS, RANDLETS STUMPED YET AGAIN

>the manlet fucked up so badly his fan boys are going back into hiding

thank god
>>
>>55475042

Advertising the death of Britain.
>>
>>55475309
This post reeks underage
>>
>>55473541
>literally cringe when I see trump threads get over 200 replies

A decent Trump rally thread goes into the low thousands. Stay butt-mad.
>>
File: 1407879898421.gif (496 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
1407879898421.gif
496 KB, 500x315
>>55475464

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/donald-trump-campaign-offered-actors-803161

http://www.businessinsider.com/paid-actors-at-donald-trump-announcement-2015-6

Trump getting mad because people arent noticing his HUGE CROWDS HE PAID FOR

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-nyt-crowd-size

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-doubles-mexico-comments-article-1.2261273

WEW LAD

Im sure it did, man!! HES A BILLIONAIRE AND CAN AFFORD THOSE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE!! LMAO!
>>
>>55473541

it's entertainment, relax. more than you can say for the (D) debates. boring as fuck

also, is that the best you got on Carson? sounds racist to me
>>
File: manlet.jpg (115 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
115 KB, 560x375
>>55475364
>randlet detected

considering the RIDF have been shitting up Trump threads for 3 months you couldn't seriously expect me to not go after your pathetic candidate after he fucked up this bad.

You wanna talk about his policies though? fine:

Flat tax
>completely retarded, especially with his plan to have couples under 50,000 pay no income tax, we would lose more revenue then we could possibly hope to save by cutting government spending (even if w e cut the entire department of education and commerce)
Lost the entire moderate vote with this position

>isolationist foreign policy: while this could have worked once upon a time, we are too entrenched across the world and wrapped up in global markets and conflicts to even consider a slow paced retraction over 10 years
Lost the entire kukservative vote with this

>Reducing SS and medicare: pretty much just lost the vote of anyone over 55 with that. Alot of senior soley live off of those two programs, cutting them is not only immoral (as they paid into them) but also whittles his already tiny block of voters down to no one at all

>3%
stay mad Randlet, your boy got BTFO....AGAIN
>>
>>55475892
>isolationist foreign policy: while this could have worked once upon a time, we are too entrenched across the world and wrapped up in global markets and conflicts to even consider a slow paced retraction over 10 years
Thanks Kekservatives!

It's not impossible, and it sure as hell would help us in the long run.
>>
File: jews laughing.png (16 KB, 333x293) Image search: [Google]
jews laughing.png
16 KB, 333x293
>>55475554
>Randlets are getting this desperate

Yeah.... he paid 30,000 people once, 28,000 people a week later, 20,000 people two weeks after that on and on.....

And yet has spent the least money on his campaign then any candidate....strange
>>
File: 1385141731406.jpg (82 KB, 500x603) Image search: [Google]
1385141731406.jpg
82 KB, 500x603
>>55476143
Yea, I'm sure he would publicly release the fact his crows are artificial, retard. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

>implying he's not buying the crowd from one of his other companies

My god, people here are retarded
>>
File: whhhhut.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
whhhhut.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>55476089
>It's not impossible, and it sure as hell would help us in the long run.

Now THAT post reeks of underage.

Do you realize how many countries would be straight up fucked if we just left them out in the cold?

forget Israel, they'll probably get destroyed in the next 50 years for sure either way

But if we left, China would RAPE the fuck out of Japan. The only reason the haven't so far is because we are they, no one has forgotten the 500 year quasi-holocaust on the chinese by the japs.

The hatred there is palpable

Germany and the UK (especially if we remove our missle systems) would lose alot of any strategic advantage they currently hold, right at a time when they are turning into the new caliphate and most likely accepting good amounts of terrorists.

And how do you think Russia will react to us pulling out of the global theater? Or the saudis?(more like OPEC actually tbqh)

Isolationism is a great ideal to strive for but thinking it is actually a good idea right now is beyond naive
>>
>>55474366
>redditor conspiracy theorist
you're right, block 4chan and leave forever. it's for your own good

Trump WILL become President, btw
>>
>>55476529
Hopefully ahmeds are better shit posters than you borking ass krauts lmao!!!

(once they learn how to use the internet in a few years, of course.
>>
>>55473541
Okay.

See you tomorrow.
>>
File: trashman 4.jpg (63 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
trashman 4.jpg
63 KB, 680x453
>>55474366
>>55475554
>>55476345

>/r/conspiracy
>reddit

Ok, its confirmed.

Your not actually a paul supporter, your just trying to make them look worse than they already do

Or

You are actually a retarded redditor

Neither looks good...
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.