[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I forget military duty, /pol/? I'm doubting that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 479x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 479x527
Should I forget military duty, /pol/? I'm doubting that I could get top security clearance because I post here.
>>
>>55473503
Then don't post here if you're worried about it, though depending on your skill set you might find certain career opportunities.
>>
>>55473503
Posting here wont affect your clearance in the military. They give that shit out left and right anyways. Its harder to get to your issued rifle in the army than it is to access classified info, which is mostly boring shit anyways. Source: Retired army
>>
>>55473675
It's too late. Why bother?

I have a degree already. I'm thinking about being an expat already.
>>
>>55473827
I have a degree that could get me into top secret clearance if I hadn't been ridiculous.
>>
I'm just glad I got out whenever the deployment tempo got slow. I cannot stand garrison life and would only consider going back in if something popped off.
>>
>>55473981
I would be in the military, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't give me top secret clearance. I want to renounce my citizenship if that's the case.
>>
>>55474225
I had a secret and my buddy got a TS by having people interview me and a couple other of his friends. As long as you're not a jihadist you would probably get one.
>>
>>55474225
Why do you even mention a degree? Unless you get into a job that requires you having access to anything you wont have a need to know. Go ahead and renounce, Im curious on how that will work out for you.
>>
>>55474301
I only have a DUI, but I also post on here. I have a math background, and I want to do intelligence work.

It's a little dicey. Moving to Europe and doing finance is the safer choice.
>>
>>55474502
Yeah, with the DUI they'll probably not let you in unless we enter another boots on ground conflict and give you a waiver.
>>
>>55474425
Because I want to do intelligence work. I'm not mentioning explicitly my background. But in order to do what I want, I need a TS clearance.
>>
>>55474614
Fuck it then.
>>
>>55473503
I'm planning to get a masters in geography, does the intel community need people with that type of education?
>>
Your politically stances here on /pol/ wouldn't matter unless they threatened national security. You are entitled to your views and opinions. If worse comes to worse, be honest. Admit you are a giant neckbeard troll. What matters is honesty and loyalty to country.
>>
>>55474724
Peace time military is no fun anyways. A lot of games to fuck with you and inspections all the time.
>>
>>55474909
It doesn't matter. Something I did six years ago is more important, apparently. I'm going to move out of the country and renounce my citizenship at first opportunity, I think.
>>
>>55473503

>being this paranoid

at any rate, if you have to choose /pol/ is more important
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.