[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gotta Brag a Little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Jewish lawyer here, hey goys!

I wanted to let you all know that I just got back from Frankfurt where I worked for the last 2 years as a refugee lawyer and facilitator in Western Germany.

We lobbied for funding, housing, welfare status and family rights for years, I was brought in because of my specialization in Speech Laws. We also ran a watchdog organization that bullied racist groups into silence both online and in the actual legal system.

What's changed is we're done now. To be honest with you goys, we've pretty much declared a job well done and most of the office has packed up and left Germany to it's ruin. I'm in the US for a few months then back to Jerusalem, where the home is.

I didn't do this for the refugee, don't EVER think that. None of us did actually. I did it because this kills the rebellious Goyim. It's over.

Enjoy your fucking grave. Of, and some of you guys are okay don't be in Europe tomorrow.
>>
>>55472993
lol
>>
Bump come on goyim, I want you to really understand
>>
>>55473337
germans are asleep now, its fucking 2am right now :) try trolling them tomorrow.
>>
>>55473509
Naw, I got other shit to do. Trolling goyim online is small potatoes to be honest.
>>
File: 1749.png (21 KB, 320x247) Image search: [Google]
1749.png
21 KB, 320x247
>>55472993
Same here, old yishuv. Flying back to Nineveh tomorrow.

We'll take the 7-branch menorah out for a spin next shemittah. shalom aleichem
>>
>>55473704
L'chaime moishe! I can't wait until all of Europe is hiring Israeli defense contractors. Our soldiers, guardians of their rich and powerful.

Okay, no more bragging.
>>
>>55473704
>>55474170
POST NOSES OR GTFO
>>
Remind me what happened the last time the Jews tried fucking with the Germans.

>Pro tip it really didn't end well for 6 million of you
>>
>>55472993
Good Jew.
>>
>>55472993
Oy Vey
>>
>>55472993
How many tries is this? Like four? And you still don't understand time zones? Jesus you must be a nigger
>>
Excellent thread in accordance to Baba Kamma 113a. "Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile. "
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.