[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
greetings, i'm a long time lurker of /pol/ (since its beginning),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Scuba Dive Coconut Crab Man.jpg (467 KB, 728x569) Image search: [Google]
Scuba Dive Coconut Crab Man.jpg
467 KB, 728x569
greetings,

i'm a long time lurker of /pol/ (since its beginning), though i spent quite a few years of my life participating in the insanity of tumblr leftism. for some time, i was deeply entrenched in what i now am beginning to perceive as complete bullshit. my political views are probably not in line with the majority of /pol/'s, or tumblr's anymore for that matter. i believe i descended so far into leftism until i came around to the other side.

where i used to feel supportive of the uprisings like Ferguson/Baltimore/etc., the "chimpouts" now are just too much for me. all of the cultural pc-shit has become too much for me to march in line with any further, and i desire no part in it.

my views on immigration and national identity have shifted and put me at odds with my old radical left/anarchist friends, and my views on many social justice issues are also shifting.

it's a huge weight off my shoulders to no longer be a part of the tumblr shitmachine, and knowing that /pol/ gets a kick out of the stupidity of tumblr, i'm willing to answer any questions any /pol/lack asks me about my tumblr experience and the retardation i've seen, since i have first-hand, years-long experience in being a part of it (to a degree)

- recovering tumblrfag
>>
cool blog bro
>>
>>55471565
nice blog post bro
>>
>>55471622
>>55471627

blogmind
>>
>>55471627
/thread
>>
Who are you voting for: Trump or Trump?
>>
>>55471565
welcome home white(?) man(?)

a lot of us left the cult too
>>
File: 1446078891833.jpg (94 KB, 960x581) Image search: [Google]
1446078891833.jpg
94 KB, 960x581
>>55471734

probably not voting for anyone at this point, my views aren't really represented by either party in full and i wouldn't mind much if Trump was president but i'm not enthusiastic about him

however i do get a kick out of watching trump in the debates
>>
Are you depressed? I am starting to become more centrist in my beliefs and it's making me sad.

Would you consider yourself a centrist?
>>
>>55471565
are men and women equal?
>>
>>55471971

maybe a radical centrist?

i'm pretty versed in communist/anarchist shit and i have a pretty expansive library (particularly with regards to anarchism), so i still have the voice of those ideas in my head. i would still consider myself an anarchist, but not at all in line with most anarchists. i am beginning to place more importance on nationalism and identity, and i think one of the catalysts for this change was the migrant/refugee crisis in Europe.

my family lived in Germany, and migrated to America in 1955ish and so our connection to Europe isn't very far off. I feel a sort of camaraderie with the Germans and Europeans and it's somewhat painful to watch their continent being overrun by people that have virtually no respect for Western values.

i have to admit that i'm pretty adamant about my environmentalist views and i don't perceive that changing, but it has to do with a sort of "blood and soil"-ish belief i have about a people's connection to the land.

with regards to other things, it all seems kind of up in the air, and i find weird overlap between my ideas and fascism and conservatism, despite having been an 'anarchist'

reading Ernst Junger was another big change for me, if any of you are familiar with him

I'm a fan of Stirner as well if that means anything
>>
>>55472107

i suppose as a whole, men and women are equal, as in their lives are worth the same based on their gender

but i do not believe all people are equal individually. some people are shit, and they can maybe do things to overcome it but i think some people may be psychologically limited. i don't want to make generalizations based on sex/gender, but i think it's possible for there to be great men and great women, but i do not believe every individual has the will (or maybe even capacity) to become great

hope that makes sense.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.