[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Europe slowly awakening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Collective awakening.jpg (594 KB, 1121x681) Image search: [Google]
Collective awakening.jpg
594 KB, 1121x681
I see and hear more and more people everyday around me talking like they just swallowed the redpill, are we collectively awakening to the inconvenient truth?

https://youtu.be/k3ddb_Jf8wo
>>
>>55470970
I hope so.
>>
>>55470970
I hope so.
>>
>>55470970

I hope so.
>>
It is happening and I'm glad.

Europe is at its best in war time, we come together.

and this time Germany is on our side YES!
>>
I hope so.
>>
If your shilling against Jews ever becomes significant enough to attract attention you'll be smashed into the ground by intellectuals just like you are whenever someone sentient visits this containment board. You literally have no arguments that don't rely on doublethink and fallacy, which is why only poor third worlders and various other subhumans "agree" with you.

The thing is you're completely isolated from contrary information here. If you actually went out into the world and spammed your shit about Jewish bankers, people capable of using Google would reply with things like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks

In short, the biggest impediment to subhuman sheep authoritarians becoming relevant again is the internet and free flow of information. Literally no one with an IQ exceeding 70 is ever going to line up like good lemmings in Nazi formation ever again.
>>
>>55470970
>Italy: anti EU party

Can you confirm if it's the Lega Nord? Because if so those aren't only anti EU and immigrants, they want to secede from Italy.
>>
File: 1412304656295.png (172 KB, 465x266) Image search: [Google]
1412304656295.png
172 KB, 465x266
>>55473371
>no one says anything about jews
>"STOP TALKING ABOUT JEWS!"

I wonder who could be behind this rant
>>
>>55473475

>The sheer level of intellectual dishonesty on this board

It's really hilarious to watch you rats backpedal whenever you're confronted. The best part is that your IQ is so low you probably actually believe you're fooling me with this shitty post. Kill yourself.
>>
>>55473543
>op posts about dissolution of Eu
>faggot comes in posting nothing relevant about topic and rants about jews

Really I think at this point it's me getting fooled here.
>>
>>55473475
Wow, then I wonder who could be behind escalating conflict (by not engaging at the very beginning) in Syria.
>>
Have we started the fire
>>
>>55473766
Everyone needs to stop talking about the Jews and just fucking gas them
>>
>>55473766

You're posting on /pol/ and you're pretending the OP isn't in reference to Jews? You've either been here for 35 seconds or you're pathetically dishonest.
>>
File: Anonymous.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>55473371
>If your shilling against Jews ever becomes significant enough[...]

There is literally not a single word mentioned about the Jews in this thread. Maybe you should read the OP first before copy pasting your JIDF nonsense. The only thing that maybe triggered you to paste your bullshit narrative is the non-official reichsadler heraldic symbol that I used to represent a rising phoenix.
>>
>>55473884
Yes, the fire rises.
>>
>europeans finally waking up

One can only hope, a europe without the EU would be painful to the first that jumps ship but will lessen as others follow.
>>
>>55474047
Are you me?
>>
File: SSS.jpg (43 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
SSS.jpg
43 KB, 700x466
>>55470970
>Finland: anti-EU party biggest
Lol no. We only have pro-EU and pro-immigration keks and a pro-EU and pro-immigration turncoat kek.
>>
>>55474924
Fucking fat frog
>>
>>55473371
like wikipedia is going to just have evidence lying around pointing to the jews
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
Wake up, and start arguing in pubs en-mass. Spread the word.
>>
Sure, you can't keep living in a fairytale when reality starts knocking on your door, what will ttu ou believe, bullshit rhetoric or your own two eyes?
>>
>>55475138
I am, brother, I am. I've moved my friends from 'everyone is equal :)' to 'deport the shitskins' in a matter of days.
>>
File: Centre_Party_(Finland).png (148 KB, 315x316) Image search: [Google]
Centre_Party_(Finland).png
148 KB, 315x316
>>55474924
April 2015 elections
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_parliamentary_election,_2015

Winner was the 'Centre party':

Despite belonging to the Liberal International, the Centre Party does not play quite the same role in Finnish politics as do liberal parties in other countries, because the party evolved from agrarian roots. The party has a more conservative wing, and prominent conservatives within the party, such as Paavo Väyrynen, have criticised overt economic and social liberalism. In addition, in 2010 the party congress voted to oppose same-sex marriage. When the Finnish Parliament voted on same-sex marriage in 2014, 30 of the 36 Centre MPs voted against it.

The party is also divided on the issue of deepening European integration, and contains a notable eurosceptic faction based on its more rural interests. The party expressly rejects a federal Europe. The party was originally opposed to Finland's membership in the Euro currency, but later stated that it would not seek to withdraw from the Economic and Monetary Union once Finland had entered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_Party_%28Finland%29

Ok so it isn't a full-blown anti-eu party but there are definitely eurosceptics amongst the party members, that is something.. I guess.
>>
>>55473371
>using Wikipedia is a credible source for anything

Opinion discarded.

Having a racial, cultural and national identity with a country and fighting for your way of life and your values has absolutely nothing to do with IQ.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.