[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
niglet knifes 9 year old white boi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: conner-verkerke-file-photo.jpg (55 KB, 650x370) Image search: [Google]
conner-verkerke-file-photo.jpg
55 KB, 650x370
http://woodtv.com/2015/11/04/jamarion-13-to-be-sentenced-in-murder-of-boy-9/

http://woodtv.com/2014/08/04/witness-child-admitted-to-stabbing/

>Armijo said her son was one of the three boys approached by Lawhorn on Monday. Her son told her that Lawhorn walked up to them in the mobile home park and asked if they wanted to play.

>“He came to our street and got the kids to go to the park,” she said.

>Her son told her they all went to the playground together.

>“The kids were talking to him, asking, ‘Where you from, what you doing?’”

>Then, her son told her, Lawhorn pulled a knife out of the sand and started stabbing Connor in the back. Police said it was a kitchen knife and that Connor was stabbed repeatedly.

>“It was random, there was no reason, it wasn’t provoked, they weren’t fighting, there was no words exchanged, it was just malicious,” Armijo said.

>Connor reached his home and collapsed.
>>
>>55470697
Poor kid
>mobile home park
Trailer trash parents. Not surprising they're around niggers. No white person should live within walking distance of feral negros.
>>
Colour me surprised.
>>
THAT BOY WAS RACIST!!!
>>
>>55470808
>>55470948
Dindu says he's the victim cause he was abused and insists that he doesn't show emotion because it would make him cry according to his pre-written statement that he read in court.
>>
>Connor’s little brother, Kameron, who witnessed the stabbing on a Kentwood playground, addressed the court before Jamarion. He told the judge about waking up in the morning without his brother.

>“I miss Connor…how he was funny,” he said. “He is the funniest kid I ever. I loved how he would spend time with me.”

>He hesitated, then asked for help from his mom, who stood behind him at the courtroom podium.

>“What does that say?” he asked, pointing to his statement, then continued to read. “Connor was my first best friend, and … I will miss him forever.”

>As Kameron spoke, the young killer who took his brother forever mostly stared forward. Jamarion’s mom, Anita Lawhorn, who was convicted of abusing Jamarion, was in shackles in the courtroom. She wiped away tears.
>>
>>55471034
>Dindu says he's the victim

Colour me double surprised.
>>
>>55470697
>“It was random, there was no reason, it wasn’t provoked, they weren’t fighting, there was no words exchanged, it was just malicious,”

It was race related and the media would make that the headline story if their skin color was reversed
>>
>>55470697
Justification for the death penalty surely.
>>
>>55471114
>“I know what I did was wrong. I just do not understand why I did it,” Jamarion said. “I made a terrible mistake. I just want you to know that I’m sorry for all the pain you have been going through.”

>His attorney, Charles Boekeloo, argued for a juvenile sentence only, meaning Jamarion would have been set free at age 21. He has blamed the killing on years of abuse Jamarion suffered.

>“I was afraid of my stepfather,” Jamarion said in his statement, referring to Bernard Harrold, who admitted to abusing him. “I wanted to die because I thought there was no way out.”

Nig may spend decades behind bars after he becomes an adult.
>>
>>55471244

>I wanted to die
>Better stab some random kid

Niggers really are the worst. And let's face it, if he's stabbing people at 13 he's going to end up spending life in prison eventually anyway, why not just bite the bullet and save some lives.

Of course he will be charged as a child because he dindu
>>
poor white boy was used as a whipping boy for all the abuse the lil niglet got from his parents, i say kentucky fry the niglet and sterilize the adult niggers so they dont reproduce
>>
>>55471244
>only premeditated murder could get me out of this sad situation
Ad then there are the enablers who fall for it:
>>55471637
>>
>>55471725
He probably didn't even write that letter that he read. I'm willing to bet his lawyer wrote that for him to say. I'm also willing to bet his remorse isn't genuine.
>>
I'm certain this is all a big misunderstanding. This fine person of color did not do anything wrong and was only protecting himself from his white oppressors.
>>
>>55472374
Years from now liberals will insist this nigger was framed and rail-roaded by the racist police and perhaps the white parents really did it.
>>
File: 1442672791580.jpg (57 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1442672791580.jpg
57 KB, 500x501
>Jamarion

You can't make this shit up
>>
>>55470697

>it was random

Its always "random" when it's a nigger.
>>
>>55470808
My old trailer park used to be nice 15 years ago, now there's too many niggers .
>>
>>55470697

Two sides to every story, why was the white boy provoking the black boy to such an extent that he felt the need to defend himself? In Amerikkka the media's always looking to turn the story on the black guy but people are waking up, it's 2015.
>>
>>55472857
C O M E O N
O
M
E
O
N
>>
File: 1353713243980.jpg (78 KB, 637x476) Image search: [Google]
1353713243980.jpg
78 KB, 637x476
>>55472857
Did you bother to read the thread or do you just skip straight to shitposting? The kid blames years of parental abuse and pretty much emotionally took it out on the white kid.
>>
File: FamilyOuting.jpg (311 KB, 1895x1500) Image search: [Google]
FamilyOuting.jpg
311 KB, 1895x1500
>>55470697
>Armijo said her son was one of the three boys approached by Lawhorn on Monday. Her son told her that Lawhorn walked up to them in the mobile home park and asked if they wanted to play.

It's horrible that this niglet is still alive after killing a white boy.

White people used to know exactly what to do with feral niggers.
>>
>>55472857
>>55473009
I hate all these redditors that constantly respond to bait threads and posts. Fucking hell you fags are annoying
>>
>>55473009

Yeah I know how to read buddy. The media will get it twisted every time because guess what, it's a white guy doing the report nine times out of ten. Just because you kill doesn't make you a killer.
>>
>>55473009
Why the fuck are you responding to obvious bait?
>>
File: 1435271825121.jpg (103 KB, 861x787) Image search: [Google]
1435271825121.jpg
103 KB, 861x787
>>55470697

This shit makes me so fucking mad. I really had enough of this my great grandparents generation would have lynched this feral ape how far we have fallen
>>
>>55473095
If it had been my kid, I'd have snuck a ceramic blade into the courtroom and ended that little shit right there.
>>
File: 1405642897114.gif (3 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1405642897114.gif
3 MB, 280x210
>>55473196
To bump the thread. It seems interesting enough and its an easy way to get replies.
>>
>>55473183
>Just because you kill doesn't make you a killer.

Typical nigger logic.
>>
File: 1447021861922.jpg (83 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1447021861922.jpg
83 KB, 480x800
>>55471244

>stabs 9 year old
>dindu nuffin was a mistake

Apply napalm in generous amounts to skin, light with match.
>>
>>55472857
too obvious
>>
Poor kid.

#justiceforConnor
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.