[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you see this ending /pol/? All of these protests have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: SJW Feminist Protest.jpg (73 KB, 620x416) Image search: [Google]
SJW Feminist Protest.jpg
73 KB, 620x416
How do you see this ending /pol/?

All of these protests have been popping up in colleges across the United States mostly because of "Muh Racism" or because someone more important than them has a differing opinion than they do. Considering that the majority of individuals, ages 18-24 are either liberal or full blown SJW I imagine more of these protests will follow in close succession.

So, how do you think this is going to end /pol/?
>>
>>55470484
It ends when Islam gets there and assert its dominant position in the persecution game, and all the woman comply because they feel privileged (bad) by comparison.
>>
^
>>
Speaking of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0
I wonder to what extend those "protests" are fueled by PMS and estrogen rage caused by the pill
>>
At this point I am ready for the Islamist revolution. Sad to say, but their ideologies are better equipped to complement a civilized society than that of the modern SJW.
>>
>>55470760
You're weak.
>>
>>55470484
Like Modern Educayshun and Equality
>>
File: ill.jpg (5 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
ill.jpg
5 KB, 200x230
>>55470484
>So, how do you think this is going to end /pol/?

With lots of triggering, I hope.
>>
I'd like to see academia gutting the humanities and scrutinizing the social sciences, in response to the SJW question.

What'll probably happen is that they'll capitulate, give in, and increase funding for grievance studies, making their universities worse.
>>
>>55470760
>At this point I am ready for the Islamist revolution. Sad to say, but their ideologies are better equipped to complement a civilized society than that of the modern SJW.
You realize that's not the case and will make things even worse?
You know what was perfectly equipped to complement a civilized society?
THE SYSTEM WE HAD RUNNING BEFORE YOU AMERICANS HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING BY ADOPTING FRANKFURT SCHOOL MARXISM, GIVING WOMEN RIGHTS AND MAKING THE PILL SOMETHING EVERY WOMAN SHOULD TAKE.

The joke is that we had the best system on the planet already before people got the idea to let women have rights.

Islam is a bullshit ideology that will end up in failed states and mentally deranged idiots but not a working system.
>>
File: 1438651148127.jpg (132 KB, 1023x838) Image search: [Google]
1438651148127.jpg
132 KB, 1023x838
>>55470484

>going to end
>to end
>end

It will never end until Zyklon rains from the sky...
>>
>>55470863
But triggers are muh trigger!!!
>>
>>55470484
The only way it ends is if the democrat establishment turns their backs on them after they start turning on important liberal people.
>>
Hopefully, we're seeing the liberal bubble popping. People are beginning to see how stupid and pointless it is to appease minorities. Liberals do have a near monopoly on the media narrative, but this shit makes their narrative look all the more asinine.
>>
>>55470484
It's going to end in a race war, of course.
>>
File: 1437260669258.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1437260669258.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
I just peered into my crystal ball...

Ivy Leagues and big research universities alike will fall one by one as they race to capitulate to these coddled crybabies.

1. Statues and symbolism dedicated to great white men, like the statue of Jefferson at Missouri, will be removed. Why? Because the "dead white men" trope. Nevermind that those men were great thinkers or that they built our nation and the very institutions these subhumans disgrace by their attendance.

2. At least one university will change its name to recognize a great black scholar who was an alum.

3. Every school will create, or beef up, a mandatory sensitivity curriculum. This is thinly-veiled anti-white propaganda. It's especially disgusting if the institution is public, as that means white taxpayers (but I repeat myself) are funding impressionable kids' racist indoctrination.
>>
File: 1446683414054.gif (2 MB, 374x312) Image search: [Google]
1446683414054.gif
2 MB, 374x312
>>55470484
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 1920x1080
It will end in unprecedented bloodshed, the likes of which we have never seen in history. You think the liberal media will turn on their own creation? LoL yeah ok

Us, the white majority, will be the scapegoat. The media will spin this so that any person who values their faith, family, and country will be painted as a vile antisemite racist.

Sure we're all watching this in hysterical laughter now but it won't be the same when the other shoe drops.

You need to be on guard. Trust no one until the spark is lit, then it will be easier. For example, mentioned this to my gf on our ride home, realized too late she is blue pilled beyond recovery. Gonna leave her tomorrow, because the knife cuts deepest when it comes from an unsuspected source.

Stay strong brothers. God Bless and God speed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.