[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atheists...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: jesus-arm-wrestle.jpg (25 KB, 489x293) Image search: [Google]
jesus-arm-wrestle.jpg
25 KB, 489x293
This time, it's your turn.

I am currently an independent christian in the process of becoming a catholic. I'd like to know what reasons I should abandon God and Religion all together.
>>
Don't worry about it man
>>
>>55470225
Catholic?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bVEXZ38Vs8
>>
>>55470225
Dude Catholicism is just a collection of what many different priests made up because nobody could read. Be a Methodist instead.
>>
>>55470225
If you believe then believe, if not then why pretend?
>>
File: follow your dreams.gif (853 KB, 312x263) Image search: [Google]
follow your dreams.gif
853 KB, 312x263
>>
>he knows if you've been bad or good
>>
>>55470225

>I'd like to know what reasons I should abandon God and Religion all together.

To be a faggot, a fedorable cucK, or out of lackluster intellect or moral fiber. Beyond those, no other reasons.
There's no benefit to that condition, and one is relegated to it only if they cannot afford to do the right thing, usually because they have some kind of degenerate practice they are incapable of overcoming. tl;dr: willpowerless

That said, Chatolicism is wrong and corrupt >>55470352 so if you want to be Christian I would suggest actual bible study and not second-hand sermons from biased lecturers.

That and some research, sincere prayer and will should show you the real community you should seek.
>>
>Catholic

Believe me you rather not.

http://www.gotquestions.org/origin-Catholic-church.html
>>
File: My Ancestors 1.jpg (106 KB, 487x419) Image search: [Google]
My Ancestors 1.jpg
106 KB, 487x419
>>55470225
Seriously man, If you believe in God, stick with it, being religious is an intensely personal decision. However, should you find yourself becoming a mudslime, I suggest you jump of the nearest bridge immediately.
>>
>>55470225
>abandon
Imagine this.

You worry about a lot of things every day. You have to remember to do shit, and do things a certain way.

What if you could remove a layer of arbitrary restrictions and shit you have to remember to do?

Wouldn't that be nice?

If you believe, that's cool, but remember, if you don't do everything juuuuuust right, then you're going to hell anyway. Might as well just live your life how you want to.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.