[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is Iran such dangerous country? Is it because they are Arabic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: ir.png (55 KB, 2560x1463) Image search: [Google]
ir.png
55 KB, 2560x1463
why is Iran such dangerous country?

Is it because they are Arabic Muslims?
>>
go to bed michael
>>
>Iran
>dangerous

Good goy
>>
>dangerous

Someone's been watching too much news.
>>
Because amurka decided to take down their democratically elected leader and install a dictator causing extremists to take over.
>>
>>55470003
>Iran
>Arabs

HAhhahah get a load of this goy
>>
>>55470003
it's because they want to make anime real
>>
>>55470003

Iranians aren't Arabs m8

They speak pashto / persian
>>
>>55470003

>Iran
>Arab

Nice.
>>
>Iran
>Arabic
I bet you think Dokdo is Japanese too faggot
>>
>>55470003
they got a religous nut job leader and want nukes.
the reason north korea is not dangerous is because they dont believe nuking america will get them into heaven.
i understand most iranians are not to crazy but thier dictators have little value for human life an letting them have nukes is a bad idea
>>
You again faggot?How much anti-iran,pro-saud you made since last time?I see you haven't changed your proxy yet
You know what?We are very evil and a proxy fag like you can't do nothing about it
>>
>>55470774
>the reason north korea is not dangerous is because they dont believe nuking america will get them into heaven.

Oh I see the point.
>>
>>55470774
You shouldn't exist.
>>
>>55471615
whats that north morroco?
>>
>>55470085
>>55470607
>>55470658
>>55470711
The modern Iranians are not related to the ancient Persians at all. The ancient Persians were white while the modern Iranians are Arabs.
>>
Iran =/= Arabic. Theyre Persian peoples with some Mongolian in em. Iran means Persia I'm pretty sure. Any country east of like Iraq isn't Arabic
>>
>>55471816
Your a idiot Jamal Achmedson.
>>
>>55470085
>>55470607
>>55470658
>>55470711
>>55471819
if you put an iranian and an arab next to each other would you be able to tell the difference?
>>
they would be the natural regional leader and that doesn't sit well with the Saudi-US-Israel axis.
>>
File: REAL Persians.jpg (193 KB, 525x569) Image search: [Google]
REAL Persians.jpg
193 KB, 525x569
>>55472019
Why would I call out the modern lies that ancient Persians were brown mud people if I was a sandnigger myself?
>>
File: ira feels.png (1 MB, 634x802) Image search: [Google]
ira feels.png
1 MB, 634x802
Fuck off nip proxy jidf

shia's will dominate the middle east and no one will stop us from getting nukes

We will cleanse the middle easts from wahabbi extremists and the mossads and cia's paid hired guns

And when we finally gas the settlers from palestine, we will finally have peace in the middle east
>>
>>55472586
If this meant all sandniggers stopped coming here and they prevented all niggers from Africa from coming I would be 1000000000% behind the idea. Also
>we
Kek
>>
>>55470003
They aren't.

They're trying to get a deterance for Israel, but that isn't unsreansonable since the US lets them run rampant and break international law on a whim.
>>
>>55472935
*deterrence
>>
>>55472935
*unreasonable

Fuck it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.