[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally nothing wrong with being black, Jewish, Muslim,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
There is literally nothing wrong with being black, Jewish, Muslim, or gay/lesbian.
>>
File: a1.png (273 KB, 344x509) Image search: [Google]
a1.png
273 KB, 344x509
There is literally no right or wrong.
>>
File: Peace.jpg (40 KB, 550x450) Image search: [Google]
Peace.jpg
40 KB, 550x450
>>55469929
The only race is the human race we just have tribal mentalities.
>>
>>55470037
Agreed.
>>
There is everything wrong with being a Muslim or a Jew.

Blacks and gays are fine though.
>>
>>55470120

This. Being Jewish/Muslim is wrong because religion is a detriment to society.
>>
>>55470120
Transgender people
>fine
>>
>>55469929
Oh it's going to be painful for you when you find out God is real.
>>
>>55470466

It's already painful to me that morons like you think any god is real.
>>
File: a rarity.jpg (42 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
a rarity.jpg
42 KB, 200x200
>>55470193
Society is terrible. Anything detrimental to it is right and good.
>>
>>55470592

Do you even know what logic is? Society is terrible because of these detrimental things. Less of them is better.
>>
File: lansdowne-sc-134.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lansdowne-sc-134.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>55469929
This is how they have trained you to think.

Our best people do not think there is necessarily anything innately "wrong" besides the psychotic leftist treatment of these issues. We simply believe that governance needs to take into account for simple Darwinian principle (you believe in evolution, right?) that posits intractable differences in race, namely IQ. This is has proven without any difference for the last century. For gays, in order for Civilization to sustain itself, we need to protect the traditional institution of marriage (the lifeblood of civilization) to harness intractable differences in gender. Science shows us the unique contributions of both maternal and paternal sensitive childcare.

Your political views need to based in Reason and how to maintain a healthy, happy, and prosperous society. It needs to be Just, True, and Righteous. To have "niceness" "caring" and what makes You "feel good" as your guiding principles is nothing short of selfish once you are educated (which to no fault of your own, you are not). It may be convenient for you (especially to conform to) but it is a nightmare for future generations. In order to fix our problems, we must confront the True Nature of our problems.

Unlike anyone on the left, the best of the Right is the party of Reason, Science, and Justice. Unfortunately, there is no one yet to represent us in governance outside of Pat Buchanan.

I wonder why? If you lurk here enough you will find it is because vast International Zionist Communist Conspiracy. Yes, it sounds crazy but unfortunately very true. And this is why you think the way that you do. I am truly sorry, but you have been deceived.

http://www.amren.com/news/2006/11/the_totality_of/

http://www.amren.com/news/2014/02/males-and-females-differ-in-specific-brain-structures/

http://toqonline.com/archives/v6n2/DevlinTOQV6N2.pdf
>>
File: 571706201.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
571706201.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>55472196
>>
>>55469929
Indeed OP, I want some pho now thanks captcha
>>
File: 8de (1).png (757 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
8de (1).png
757 KB, 1198x1200
>>55472196
>>
>>55470088
>critic of Anglican Church means you don't believe in a creator

Is reddit this stupid?
>>
>>55469929
Actually there are many reasons.
>>
>>55470544
Fuck
>>55470728
Off
>>55470193
Reddit

I'm sick of STEMfaggot Fedora wearing underagebGeorge carlin fans thinking they have a grand perception.

>le world figured out xDDDD

It's so easy to tell you're from reddit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.