[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
If you would rather kill a Mulatto (Quad/Octaroon) over a blue-pilled worthless White (or HURR BOTH), then you deserve to lose.
>>
>>55469781
--redpilled Mulatto
>>
>>55469781

this, I really hope these racial purity race war fucking dopes are just trolling. How hard is to embrace white culture heritage while also understanding that the greatest thing to come from the culture is human rights a respect for fellow man.

Wanting Germany to stay German is not the same thing as wanting to kill all non-whites or even completely exclude all of them.

In fact the current SJW cultural Marxist are the ones trying to create bloodshed between ALL of US we'd be better off embracing anyone that values western/advanced civilization,
>>
>>55470146
Plus most of these edgy faggots would rather lose and be EXTERMINATED while remaining "pure" than accept the help (but not cohabitation) of redpilled people who have the misfortune of being mixed race.
>>
>>55470356

I'm not sure if they're dissenters trying to paint the whole concept in a negative light or people are actually this stupid?
>>
gill all teh niggars XD wun drap ROOL :DDDDD
>>
>>55471318
they are actually this stupid.
this board is actually this stupid.
>>
>>55469781
>>55470146
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>55469781
Redpilled>bluepilled
no matter who, no matter what
/thread
>>
wtf happened to this board
>>
>>55472100
Even reddit is preferable to the mockery of what this board has become.

>>55472356
>kekMoot
>Exodus
>ChinkFag
>>
File: 1429827637199.jpg (68 KB, 533x457) Image search: [Google]
1429827637199.jpg
68 KB, 533x457
>>55472780
confirmed delusionalfag
>>
>>55473031
confirmed retarded faggotshill
>>
And where would this supposed "redpilled" mulatto be? If he's in his own country I don't see the problem.
>>
>>55472042
>>55472100

No, see you fucking misunderstand me. How the fuck am I reddit? I believe the European peoples/races is worth preserving(or at least acknowledging that should be a rightful choice)

I believe western culture is an amazing achievement.
I even have came to conclusion that separate "races" behavioral and cognitive difference are partly due to genetic isolation and differently evolutionary pressures, however I do NOT believe that only white people have value or that the entirety of western civilization should be built on some pure "white" "Aryan" ideal or that other peoples can't work or even co-habitat or even inter-marry if they so choose.
>>
>>55473728
so you're redpilled on.anything but culture and race mixing
>>
>>55473728
>or that other peoples can't work or even co-habitat or even inter-marry if they so choose
So in other words you're completely missing the point of preserving white society? At the end of the day I don't really care how redpilled you are, if you're still cool with non-whites living in white countries and outbreeding white people you're still part of the problem. Even if you advocate for a white majority, advocate for only accepting the affluent civilized ones, etc. You're still promoting white genocide.

And virtually nobody on /pol/ wants to eradicate other races, most just want racial separatism i.e. they live in their own countries we live in ours.
>>
>>55474824

How would some intermarriage translate to all intermarrying? South American miscegenation didn't destroy Europe, hell it didn't even remove all White people from South America. East Asians aren't outbreeding anyone. In fact they're model citizens in every country they occupy. Of course cultures races in those nations should remain majority European and that should be a valid choice for those people but that's a long way of saying ALL cultural/racial exchange is destructive.

Look at it this way if the UK in the Early 1900s didn't indiscriminately let in all minorities but did take in lets say Srinivasa Ramanujan Iyengar even he married into that society would English society be worse off or better?

That's all I'm saying. Europe's great and people want in why not use that to your advantage and take the best people(providing they are willing to integrate and come from a culture that has proven integration isn't an issue)?

And no I'm not saying letting them in a hoard like numbers such as recently.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.